The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 471)

Showing posts 9,401 - 9,420 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey kingfish, you takin' that wigger sheet too far boy. You be lookin' downright spooky playa. 7734 = EMOs, fairies, trannies, Obongo voters, simians, illegal invaders, and other assorted fruits, nuts, and flakes. Hey Sh*teak, go ahead and slap that Tarnisha's arse one time for me playa. Dat girl Tarnisha gots a Oakland booty and a Detroit face cuz. Damn she ugly.
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Wat up Tarn. U one fine piece of chocolate. I be thinkin how lucky dat Shteakie is to sex you up you fine sexy thang. Girl you know youse got it goin on. I knose dem thugs be wantin yo stuff girl.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

How come yo negoros talk lik yo got a mouth full of shit?
Silly Kunta

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
Damn knegar you are darker than wesley snipes!~
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
Your face looks like you fell into a big pile of fecal matter or is that make up your wearing.lol
TRUTH HURTS

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior, wat up dawg? Me an Teaky be celebratin in the motel cuz his possee be back fom NJ wif enough loot to make we all millionairs.We is thinkin of movin uptown to Ann Arbor cuz weese be high class now.
hey, why u say I be ugly cuz I aint?
Damn beeech u sew ugly , It looks like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down..
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Wat up Tarn. U one fine piece of chocolate. I be thinkin how lucky dat Shteakie is to sex you up you fine sexy thang. Girl you know youse got it goin on. I knose dem thugs be wantin yo stuff girl.
You fit right in with the rest of 8-mile wiggs&nighetto element and dont go to the pawn shop and try to pawn your fake azz grill I already told Les.Now getback out on the street with your momma and make me some grip before I pimp slap both of you.Haha!!
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wat up Tarn. Girl you be talkin 200 ends. Girl you be crazy.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Wat up Tarn. Girl you be talkin 200 ends. Girl you be crazy.
Look trick-azz b/Tch I told get your azz back up on the street with your hoe azz momma and make me some $$$$ before I put the pimp hand down on you don't make me call big money and send him down and whip you like a run away slave you best be listen do you feel what I'm saying punk.
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wat up Tarn. Girl back dat thang up. Go on girl and back dat thang up. Girl you bout to bust dem stiches in dem skin tight britches, runnin folks in dem ditches. Go on girl and back dat thang up.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Wat up Tarn. Girl back dat thang up. Go on girl and back dat thang up. Girl you bout to bust dem stiches in dem skin tight britches, runnin folks in dem ditches. Go on girl and back dat thang up.
Hey wannabe w!ghetto pull up your pants punkazz nobody trying to be a vine swinging primate now stop talking that jive and be right be white peckerwood.
Mr Thomas Anthony Jones

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Tell me how you can makesuch racist and backward statement. Where do you live and work and give us your telephone number. This is America and not Nazi Germany, circa 1933.
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo man,since mah possee dun gots back fom newjersy wif bigtime loot,ahs be chargin 200 ends fo 1 hour in bed wif mah main bitch Tarnisha.she dun bees wurf ever penny o dat,no wat i sayin?
she bees clean wif no dezeazes or crap.
Dat ho not wurf fitty ends and youse bees chargin dem squares two hunerd ends. Damn playa dat wat I call pimpin. Shyteak be knowin how to pimp cuz. Hey Shyteak, betcha got a pair of dem gators dat awl dem pimps be wearin and one dem diamond pinkie rings and sheet playa.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Mr Thomas Anthony Jones wrote:
Tell me how you can makesuch racist and backward statement. Where do you live and work and give us your telephone number. This is America and not Nazi Germany, circa 1933.
Mr.Jones no disrespect but these low life thug primates need to be put in there place so go preach to them.Quote the raven nevermore
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Mr.Jones are you Tarnisha's baby daddy? Do you think this is the Soviet Union circa 1933? Are you a neocommie or a Ziocommie? Answer the question Jones? Hey Tarn, wat up wit yo baby daddy? Put dat backfield in motion wit some lotion baby girl. Dat wat I be talkin bout. Go on wit yo bad self. Word up. Hey Jugglos aka insaneclownpu$$y aka homeyDclown, bite me you simianesque orangutan.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Mr.Jones are you Tarnisha's baby daddy? Do you think this is the Soviet Union circa 1933? Are you a neocommie or a Ziocommie? Answer the question Jones? Hey Tarn, wat up wit yo baby daddy? Put dat backfield in motion wit some lotion baby girl. Dat wat I be talkin bout. Go on wit yo bad self. Word up. Hey Jugglos aka insaneclownpu$$y aka homeyDclown, bite me you simianesque orangutan.
You just due what I tell you to do you nothing but a b/Tch.You need to realize I owne you punkazz pinky boy.Bwwwwwwwwa
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Gee, you sound a lot like Warrior. Hmmm?
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you sound a lot like Warrior. Hmmm?
He is a combination of wacowarrior aka (rue Paul) and let's not forget A.r.y.a.n.n.a the flaming butt muncher.H0m0ssBwwwwwwwa
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

jugglos + instantclownpu$$y + homeyDclown = Kfart

5372 ya wigger beeches! White Power for Life!!
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
jugglos + instantclownpu$$y + homeyDclown = Kfart
5372 ya wigger beeches! White Power for Life!!
You don't have any power you weak azz migrate primate pinky b/Tch.White sheet wearing punk I'm calling you out you ain't sh!t.Now go call somebody that cares I'll slap the tar and nicotine off your little H.I.t.l.e.r mustache no go straight to 7734

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,401 - 9,420 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,078,473
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min gottondas 68,361
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Yeah but 305,065
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Mon LMAO 164
Electric heat Cromwell hills Mon Tommy T 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••