Santa Ayala: Should she stay or shoul...

Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go?

There are 25 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Oct 19, 2013, titled Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go?. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Santa Ayala, the Democratic registrars of voters in Bridgeport, defended her office's handling of Tuesday elections, saying proper procedures were followed even though thousands of ballots had to be hand-counted because the supply of machine-scored ballots ran short.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

Torrington, CT

#1 Oct 21, 2013
seems like the whole family should go
but
they have probably been getting away with theses issues for decades.

just keep pulling that dem lever folks!!!!!!!!!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2013
This is a no-brainer. Out with her, trust is central to that job. She failed the test.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2013
She and her mommy should go straight to jail, no collecting $200.00.
America Gentleman Samuel

Clinton, CT

#4 Oct 21, 2013
The hell with prison, they can stay at my apartment.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2013
That is, after you clean it.
BPT

Torrington, CT

#6 Oct 22, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
She and her mommy should go straight to jail, no collecting $200.00.
what do you think sam, should we call her bad santa?
Chester

Stratford, CT

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Nothing funny about this story. Just goes to show how deeply corrupted politics is in Bridgeport. Should she stay or should she go, they really need to think about it???

“'never'”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Chester wrote:
Nothing funny about this story. Just goes to show how deeply corrupted politics is in Bridgeport. Should she stay or should she go, they really need to think about it???
That was my reaction too- and they sure wouldn't be asking that if it was a republican who did these things.
BPT

Torrington, CT

#9 Oct 22, 2013
see what Teflon Obama tried yesterday?

had the press conference yesterday and stated that the 13 people behind him had signed onto Obamacare through the website..........but only 3 of them actually did it!

is that arrogant or just stupid on his part?

“'never'”

Location hidden

#10 Oct 22, 2013
BPT wrote:
see what Teflon Obama tried yesterday?
had the press conference yesterday and stated that the 13 people behind him had signed onto Obamacare through the website..........but only 3 of them actually did it!
is that arrogant or just stupid on his part?
It's arrogant- he knows the press is covering for him. You are how I found out about this- thanks. How do you know it's true?

I have not seen this fact mentioned by the scumbag press.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Keep to the subject. She and her daughter should be in jail for life, just like Finch.
BPT

Torrington, CT

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's arrogant- he knows the press is covering for him. You are how I found out about this- thanks. How do you know it's true?
I have not seen this fact mentioned by the scumbag press.
read it in the ny papers. it would be libel if it was a false story.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 23, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Keep to the subject. She and her daughter should be in jail for life, just like Finch.
Ok, Cooluqe

“'never'”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>read it in the ny papers. it would be libel if it was a false story.
It's only libel if someone can prove financial harm or harm to their reputation. But I did look up the story and I believe you are right. As usual, the mainstream media simply won't report it.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 23, 2013
She should go straight to jail, do not collect $200.00.

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#16 Aug 18, 2014
I agree with my brother.
Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#17 Aug 18, 2014
Should she stay or go?? Her track record speaks for itself....

Stratford, CT

#18 Aug 28, 2014
She is gone for sure. Mommy is next.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 29, 2014
Sir Samuel wrote:
She is gone for sure. Mommy is next.
Stick to the subject, Sir Samuel! The thread is about Santa Ayala. Christine lost the election though, and that's good. It's sad that she blew it. Fraud, hit and run car crashes, assaulted boyfriends, doper sister, drinking and driving drunk, it was fun while it lasted!

Stratford, CT

#20 Aug 29, 2014
Santa Ayala should had lost her job many years ago. Shame on Citizen for being a Bully and a Thug and a Jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,459,134
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 312,776
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Wheelz 20,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr Ize Found 71,235
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) 20 hr BLOODSEED 11

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages