Tip A Firefighter To Benefit Autism R...

Tip A Firefighter To Benefit Autism Research

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from May 26, 2009, titled Tip A Firefighter To Benefit Autism Research. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Autism Speaks seeks to raise awareness concerning autism spectrum disorder, advance scientific research and treatment of autism and provide support to affected families and children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

RHPD

Cambridge, MA

#1 May 27, 2009
That smart having a fund raiser at a bar with booze. Must be another great idea from our city manager. The chief will be there drinking as usual.
Weth guy

Hartford, CT

#2 May 27, 2009
This is a Wethersfield function being held at a rest located in RH. I don't believe that anyone from RH has anything to do with it.
I'm serving at 5pm, come on down
richie

Coventry, RI

#3 May 27, 2009
Weth guy wrote:
This is a Wethersfield function being held at a rest located in RH. I don't believe that anyone from RH has anything to do with it.
I'm serving at 5pm, come on down
I hope all you fire dudes stay away from the bar. Also why not find somewhere in wethersfield to have it? Hooters would be good as long as you don't try to fit into the waistress's uniforms.
OMG

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jun 1, 2009
Get back on track people. This is a benefit for children with autism and you never know when and where it may show up in your family. I'm glad to see a function, it does not matter where it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Well Well 1,579,635
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min weaponX 316,286
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) 18 hr Tex- 1,668
josie torres makeup was born a man & is a ts Wed What 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
News Moody's Warns State Budget Gridlock Could Make ... Aug 13 BPT 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Aug 8 Master Brain 63,942

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages