Wethersfield Residency Enforcement Effort Identifies 44 Illegal Students

Jun 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hartford Courant

The opposite of truancy - students enrolled in the town's public schools but who aren't legal residents - was the basis of 68 complaints so far this school year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Sent these illegal and their families back to their own countries. Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Sent these illegal and their families back to their own countries. Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
"So far, no arrests have been made in any Wethersfield school residency case. Nor have adults been asked to reimburse the school system for the cost of the education.

Many of the complaints "have a lot to do with custody issues after a divorce," Dillon said Wednesday. Tips about students who might be non-residents often come from school staff, parents and bus drivers. In some cases, adults get suspicious when a child is driven to a local bus stop every school morning and picked up in the afternoon, he said."

http://www.courant.com/community/wethersfield...
Fear and Loathing

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
"So far, no arrests have been made in any Wethersfield school residency case. Nor have adults been asked to reimburse the school system for the cost of the education.
Many of the complaints "have a lot to do with custody issues after a divorce," Dillon said Wednesday. Tips about students who might be non-residents often come from school staff, parents and bus drivers. In some cases, adults get suspicious when a child is driven to a local bus stop every school morning and picked up in the afternoon, he said."
http://www.courant.com/community/wethersfield...
Sounds like the townsfolk are snitching on their neighbors, again.
"Believe half of what you see and even less of what you hear."

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???
Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
tyhjyjtyjtyj

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???

Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
ythtyhtyhtyhr

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••