State jobless rate inches up

State jobless rate inches up

There are 25 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 18, 2009, titled State jobless rate inches up. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Labor officials say Connecticut's unemployment rate increased to 8.1 percent in August as the state lost 3,700 jobs, mostly in the hospitality, government and financial activities sectors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pwilson

Newtown, CT

#23 Sep 18, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
Yeah Wilson, SOME people just can't take a hint and keep their mouth shut.(just SOME, you understand)
My,my....your certainly an intelligent one to talk to.
pwilson

Newtown, CT

#24 Sep 18, 2009
Jobless wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Mr Wilson can you get me a job somewhere ? if not shut your trap and go play golf !
I do not hire people with your attitude. Makes for bad business.
ann

Farmington, CT

#25 Sep 18, 2009
They all seem to be saying "one way"...> except I'm only going one way <...

Since: Mar 09

Centereach, NY

#26 Sep 18, 2009
ann wrote:
I love my job . Unfortunatly it's in a luxury business and I'm the last one hired . In this economy I worry I'm on vacation this week and wonder if they got alone fine with out me.
The company is doing better without you!
ann

Farmington, CT

#27 Sep 18, 2009
Investment dictionary "LUXURY TAX ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,457,903
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr coon dogs 20,695
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Moans6157 62,300
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 20 hr Squach 1,168
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 hr Ize Found 71,230
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec 1 Trying to be hopeful 36

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages