Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16128 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16898 Dec 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. Learn to evaluate sources.
Do it SOON.
That is why I choose this one.

Moreover, all stats are highlighted to simply click and go directly to, if the source is not already specifically noted.

Gosh, I know you are not that stupid, must have really embarrassed you...

Smile.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16899 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay twirling troll is judging a professor? Lol
Shoot the messenger when you have no argument.
Smirk.
Jenet Jacob Erickson teaches in the School of Family Life at Brigham Young University. I didn't assume that means she is a professor.

Even if she were a professor what does that prove? She has an opinion. I have one as well.

You proved nothing.

Again.

smirk

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16900 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When you play childish games you only expose your lack of character and substance.
Smile.
So you have no answer to my question. And you have no rational response for the question you yourself keep insisting is possible.

You keep going on and on and on and on about how SSM deprives a child of a mother or father. I gave you a simple challenge; show us a child born without a biological father or mother. You then refuse to admit this point makes your claims complete swamp gas, and instead come back with lame insults.

Your own response comes back to haunt you.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16901 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I choose this one.
Moreover, all stats are highlighted to simply click and go directly to, if the source is not already specifically noted.
Gosh, I know you are not that stupid, must have really embarrassed you...
Smile.
Yes it was certainly brilliant of you to use an opinion piece penned by a sycophant for Brigham Young's doctrine on gays and lesbians. Even more brilliant that you missed her use of a flawed HIV study as a basis for her conclusions on SSM.

You're batting 1000!

Location hidden

#16902 Dec 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Jenet Jacob Erickson teaches in the School of Family Life at Brigham Young University. I didn't assume that means she is a professor.
Even if she were a professor what does that prove? She has an opinion. I have one as well.
You proved nothing.
Again.
smirk
She did reference her stats.

Idiot.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16903 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh, think about it.
To DELIBERATELY birth a child apart from a mother or father is monster atrocity! It is diabolical and ought to be criminal.
Moreover, it STILL will distinguish a ss couple from a married mother and father, not to mention all the other distinctions.
AND, how will that occur for a gay couple?
I do not share that opinion and neither does the vast majority of social research indicate that a child with two parents of the same sex suffers any adverse developmental effects for not having a mother or a father. Your assertion otherwise has no basis in science or anything else besides your personal feelings about gay couples raising children.

That aside, you should listen to the opinion of those very kids before making up your mind. Here is a long list of YouTube videos on the subject... No curation, just a simple search for "my two moms". See what *they* have to say about it.

http://m.youtube.com/results...

About the in vitro method I mentioned, men have both an X and a Y Chromosome. When an egg is emptied of its genetic material and then populated via sperm or a full copy of female genetic material with the latter X chromosome weakened, a quick zap of electricity and the egg expels one half of the weaker DNA. For men, the egg is then fertilized with another sperm, and for women, a strong XX is inserted manually. The astounding part is that the egg itself does all the work to sort the genetic material, an the result is that two females can produce female offspring together, while 2 males can produce offspring of either sex. They are now doing this with mice with zero abnormalities in the offspring.

Location hidden

#16904 Dec 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>So you have no answer to my question. And you have no rational response for the question you yourself keep insisting is possible.
You keep going on and on and on and on about how SSM deprives a child of a mother or father. I gave you a simple challenge; show us a child born without a biological father or mother. You then refuse to admit this point makes your claims complete swamp gas, and instead come back with lame insults.
Your own response comes back to haunt you.
Do you really think we all don't know the game you are playing?

Why is that feigned ignorance necessary? Because you recognize how shameful the exposed behavior is.

Okay. Lets spell it out for gay idiots;

-When two lesbians deliberately use sperm donors to birth a child to be raised apart from a father, it is diabolically evil.

-When a gay couple uses a surrogate female to birth a child and raise it apart from it's mother, it is diabolically evil and selfish.

No decent person would do that to a child.

Do you have any other questions I can answer pervert?

Location hidden

#16905 Dec 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was certainly brilliant of you to use an opinion piece penned by a sycophant for Brigham Young's doctrine on gays and lesbians. Even more brilliant that you missed her use of a flawed HIV study as a basis for her conclusions on SSM.
You're batting 1000!
She posted references.

You didn't.

Smile.
Rinse and Repeat

Waterbury, CT

#16906 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare, chances are at least one of your children/grandchildren are gay and, with your attitude, they will NEVER tell you. Sad that you will never really know your offspring.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16907 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
She did reference her stats.
Idiot.
Yes. That's precisely how we know they're bad stats.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16908 Dec 4, 2013
Rinse and Repeat wrote:
KiMare, chances are at least one of your children/grandchildren are gay and, with your attitude, they will NEVER tell you. Sad that you will never really know your offspring.
That did need to be said.

Location hidden

#16909 Dec 5, 2013
Rinse and Repeat wrote:
Think about what you just asserted.

That being honest with reality will separate a father and his son.

How do you respond when someone speaks the truth in love?

My sons are proud that I am defending marriage and family from an imposter relationship being imposed on them.

It is sad that you would not be honest with your offspring.

Location hidden

#16910 Dec 5, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's precisely how we know they're bad stats.
LOL,

First, that wasn't the claim you originally made.

Second, you don't like the stats, so your opinion is they are bad.

Third, in your opinion, what assertion (not stat) specifically do you dispute?

Smile.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16912 Dec 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
-When two lesbians deliberately use sperm donors to birth a child to be raised apart from a father, it is diabolically evil.
-When a gay couple uses a surrogate female to birth a child and raise it apart from it's mother, it is diabolically evil and selfish.
Oh, I do, I do!!!! I have another questions for you mongrel!!!!!

1) How many of the hundreds of thousands of children actually raised by gay parents agree with your opinions?!!!

2) Whose opinion in this matter is more valuable, the actual children raised by gay parents, or that of a truck driving part time con artist preacher?!

Hurry back with your response dear!!!!

Location hidden

#16913 Dec 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you respond when someone speaks the truth in love?
You mean like when I tell you that your wife is buttfaced ugly and should be kind enough to fellow humans to only present herself in public if she's wearing a burka? That kind of truth in love?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My sons are proud that I am defending marriage and family from an imposter relationship being imposed on them.
Um, princess, before you can claim your are defending something, you have to be able to present what harm it is facing!!! Let us know when you can do that dear! All those amazing lawyers defending Prop H8 were never able to present these elusive dangers you keep hinting at, perhaps you will be the one to finally do that!!!!!

Oh, and for the record, could you present the names of the individuals or agencies that tried to impose your children? What were the extents of the imposition? Were they in danger of being forced into some type of marriage they didn't want? Please elaborate on the "imposition" you brought up. Stupid cur!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that you would not be honest with your offspring.
Oh, my offspring have never been denied my honesty princess. Of course, my offspring haven't been told what marriage is going to be imposed on them so I guess my offspring are a little better off then yours. Not only have my offspring been honestly told about charlatan preachers like yourself, they also haven't had to deal with having a mother that looks like a cross between an baboon and Richard Simmons like your children have. I speak of this with you in truth and love. Smile.

Location hidden

#16914 Dec 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You seem to be under the impression that your stats have some sort of relevance. They don't princess. They never will.

The prevalence, monogamy and permanence of the marriages of gay couples is as irrelevant as the prevalence, monogamy and permanence of the marriages of inter-racial couples, left handed couples, fundamentalist couples, amputee couples, midget couples, and blind couples.

What else you got stupid cur?!! Your stupidity and desperation has me in stitches this morning, please keep your nonsense coming!!!!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16915 Dec 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think we all don't know the game you are playing?
Why is that feigned ignorance necessary? Because you recognize how shameful the exposed behavior is.
Yes I do. Four of them.

You contradict yourself here.

Why do you whine about name calling and then resort to it yourself?

You want to make marriage contingent upon creating offspring and then call the creation of said offspring criminal and diabolical.

How is same sex couples doing that any different from heterosexual couples doing the same?

When will you ever explain these discrepancies in a rational manner?

Is this just the way logic works on your planet or is your inner lesbian simply having PMS?

SMILE

Location hidden

#16916 Dec 5, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. Four of them.
Is this just the way logic works on your planet or is your inner lesbian simply having PMS?
SMILE
I believe he's manstruating.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16917 Dec 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
First, that wasn't the claim you originally made.
Third, in your opinion, what assertion (not stat) specifically do you dispute?
Smile.
I'm sorry that you don't have the background in the social sciences. Take a even a survey course in research methodology and statistics, and you'll see the problem isn't ideological, but methodological.

Sadly, to get a degree, even an advanced one, doesn't require all that much coursework in research methodology. Many skirt all but the most basic requirements by doing projects and papers. You'd cringe to see their grades in the "hard classes". This is why peer review is SO vital to the integrity of the research disciplines. There are similar problems with the clinical branches. Clinical work is as much art as it is the application of validated data from the research branches. The clinical licensing processes of most States have no way to determine if the candidate actually has the talent to be a therapist, yet even lacking this innate competencies, they can still found some place to publish from time to time ... an absolute requirement if they are hiding in Academia. A large number of these pieces of writing, while tossed around in the Media, have never been even accepted for review by the accredited professional Journals. The media doesn't seem to grasp the difference between publication and review in the standard Journals, and having your piece run by some fringe rag, however fancy-sounding it's name (for ex. the "Family Research Council" which has never done, nor funded, a single piece of peer-reviewed research in it's history, and is really only a political action group wearing lab coats as camouflage). Lastly, even publication in a peer-reviewed Journal is not the end of the story. The REAL story ends with the peer reviews. These take months to appear in the various Journals' adjunct papers which, by the way, most Media reporters never read and the general public don't even know to look for.

When I say "there's a problem with the stats", I am speaking with the voice of my old profession. I am saying that there's one or more problems with the METHODOLOGY of their collection. It's no small matter, and could range from all the way from simple error, to gross incompetence in the field, or even to fraud.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16918 Dec 5, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he's manstruating.
Somehow, as Kimare ponders the questions I ask, I can't help but picture some holographic projection of the ubiquitous microsoft clock from Windows 98 spinning before him in a system error loop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Realtime 1,779,035
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Al Truth 21,966
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr cpeter1313 345,517
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc 10 hr Odicaty 1
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday 18 hr Sam 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat BigBillCFart 64,829
News Poor People's Campaign Calls For $15 Minimum Wage Jun 12 Bruddah Z 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages