Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16148 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16691 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you find it necessary to censor my post?
You have no reasoned response to the reality and scientific facts I post.
The hate accusation is silly and old. Man up dude!
You posted a scientific fact?

When?

This needs to be marked for the historians!

please include the webpage and post number.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16692 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only embrace who I am, I publicize it. However, distinct from what you do, I don't deny reality. Nor do I ignore and deny science.
Yet on another thread you told ME you never claimed you had a female twin you absorbed in the womb who was lesbian.

Yet you make that claim on dozens of threads.

So were you lying then or are you lying now?

OOPS silly question. The answer is of course both!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16693 Oct 29, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Uve, STFU you POS.
make me princess
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16694 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who was promoting gay pedophilism.
You have been reported.
So have you for false accusations, buttflower..

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16695 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gay twirling.
I do point out distinctions of reality. Hardly judging others.
How can a birth defect be an abomination? A word, by the way, I've never used to describe myself.
You did accuse me of hate.
Do you see the continued deceit and denial that is necessary to maintain your position?
I don't consider being intersexed a birth defect nescessarially. It can be, but not always. There exists a whole spectrum of what it means to be intersexed, and to a certain degree, even gays and lesbians are. Under an MRI, our brains partially show structural differences of the opposite sex.

Anyway, I'm sorry if laughing at his comment offended you. From my perspective, a few things you have said are hateful, so should I accuse you of hate? I really don't want to go that route because it's ineffective, but I was questioning if perhaps you have a measurable degree of self-hatred manifested in the beliefs you espouse.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16696 Oct 29, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yet on another thread you told ME you never claimed you had a female twin you absorbed in the womb who was lesbian.
Yet you make that claim on dozens of threads.
So were you lying then or are you lying now?
OOPS silly question. The answer is of course both!
A parasitic twin that causes someone to become intersexed? It's not unheard of, but is so extremely rare that I'm going to have to say the idea to say so must have come from an episode that aired on House.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16697 Oct 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogant little thing, aren't you? But, I suppose it makes you feel better about yourself, which must be something you need.
The people posting here are not dark and not bleeding, they are either needling you for laughs, or using your posts to point out the silliness and irrationality of the obsessive anti-gay mindset.
Not much of a legacy for you, is it? But it help our cause.
Exactly!!!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16698 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who was promoting gay pedophilism.
You have been reported.
BTW Princess..Show me ONE post where I've promoted it, but YOU obviously are. 10 foster kids? State money? wife stealing? Non taxable church money? I can't wait for you to slip up Greggie, child services and the IRS are just waiting for you..POS

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16699 Oct 29, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
A parasitic twin that causes someone to become intersexed? It's not unheard of, but is so extremely rare that I'm going to have to say the idea to say so must have come from an episode that aired on House.
Kimare claims that he had a female twin who was a lesbian that he absorbed in utero. He claims to be a sexual chimera. I keep asking him to name the doctor who determined the sexuality of an unborn fetus but he refuses to answer my scientifically valid question. Heck if they were able to tell his female twin was also a lesbian while still in the uterus, they'd win SEVERAL Nobel Prizes!!!!

He keeps making marriage all about being able to reproduce, but when confronted about heterosexual couples who are infertile he can't explain why their marriages should be allowed and Same Sex marriages should not be allowed.

It's like he's trying to find the clean end of a dog turd!

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16700 Oct 29, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO reality to your posts. You continue to post false accusations, belittling and hateful remarks, then have the audacity to claim to be a christian. You should have been banded for hate speech on here years ago.
Ditto

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16701 Oct 29, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Kimare claims that he had a female twin who was a lesbian that he absorbed in utero. He claims to be a sexual chimera. I keep asking him to name the doctor who determined the sexuality of an unborn fetus but he refuses to answer my scientifically valid question. Heck if they were able to tell his female twin was also a lesbian while still in the uterus, they'd win SEVERAL Nobel Prizes!!!!
He keeps making marriage all about being able to reproduce, but when confronted about heterosexual couples who are infertile he can't explain why their marriages should be allowed and Same Sex marriages should not be allowed.
It's like he's trying to find the clean end of a dog turd!
Well, if he did say his twin was a lesbian, now that is completely laughable and absurd! However, it has happened that a person discovers he or she is intersexed because of a parasitic twin. It's usually discovered when the twin produces an over abundance of hormones of the opposite gender and is diagnosed through a biopsy or genetic test of the blood.

Nonetheless, I'm going to assume he is lying, but I can't question too much... Actually, I have an exceedingly rare genetic disorder myself- a condition that causes me an unusually mild case of cranial ankylosis. I have a small crest on my skull and a tooth fused to my jaw because of it.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16702 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Ditto
No ditto about it..If it was live and let live, just like your handle
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16703 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Ditto
BTW You're making a false assumption...You'll learn in time..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16704 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if he did say his twin was a lesbian, now that is completely laughable and absurd! However, it has happened that a person discovers he or she is intersexed because of a parasitic twin. It's usually discovered when the twin produces an over abundance of hormones of the opposite gender and is diagnosed through a biopsy or genetic test of the blood.
Nonetheless, I'm going to assume he is lying, but I can't question too much... Actually, I have an exceedingly rare genetic disorder myself- a condition that causes me an unusually mild case of cranial ankylosis. I have a small crest on my skull and a tooth fused to my jaw because of it.
If you girls are done gossiping, I keep asking DNF to post where I said any such thing. He can't because I didn't.

What I have said is, I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. A functioning penis and a non-functional vagina. Oh, and three nipples. None of that is unusual for a genetic chimera.

Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. How do I know so? For one, because we both like women.

By the way, House hasn't got there yet. I would expect it at some point however.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#16705 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you girls are done gossiping,
I keep asking DNF to post where I said any such thing. He can't because I didn't.
What I have said is, I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. A functioning penis and a non-functional vagina. Oh, and three nipples. None of that is unusual for a genetic chimera.
Did your parents ever tell you they hated you and wished they had aborted you?
KiMare wrote:
Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. How do I know so? For one, because we both like women.
By the way, House hasn't got there yet. I would expect it at some point however.

Should you have any rights? Humans 23 pairs of chromosomes, how many do you have?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16706 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you girls are done gossiping, I keep asking DNF to post where I said any such thing. He can't because I didn't.
You called me a liar about what I said and then just affirmed what I said!

"Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. How do I know so? For one, because we both like women."

LMAO!

Geez if you are that loopy that you can't see your own stupidity your parents should have been banned from marrying anyone!

What a LOON!

Thanks for proving what a joke your really are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16707 Oct 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You called me a liar about what I said and then just affirmed what I said!
"Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. How do I know so? For one, because we both like women."
LMAO!
Geez if you are that loopy that you can't see your own stupidity your parents should have been banned from marrying anyone!
What a LOON!
Thanks for proving what a joke your really are.
You call a duplicate gendered couple exactly the same as a married couple. Makes me an Einstein.

Snicker.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16708 Oct 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You call a duplicate gendered couple exactly the same as a married couple. Makes me an Einstein.
Snicker.
Another lie Kimare. No I didn't say that. I said that Federal law now requires that SSC's be treated equally under the law to Hetero couples. You are using your same crazy twirl and twisting what I said to suit your illogical BS pablum.

Now little whinestine, explain how a childless hetero couple is different than a childless same sex couple. You can't. And never were able to make that fly.

Snicker.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16709 Oct 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Here is what I said:

"You called me a liar about what I said and then just affirmed what I said!
LMAO!
What a LOON!
Thanks for proving what a joke your really are."

Gee what you claim I said isn't anywhere in there. When you have to resort to outright LIES and misrepresentation, it proves you CAN'T prove your case.

Twirl on with your inner Anne Heche

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16710 Oct 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But you will after the next sentence.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>What I have said is, I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. A functioning penis and a non-functional vagina. Oh, and three nipples. None of that is unusual for a genetic chimera.
And here it is

LMAO

You keep trying to appear less stupid and fail every time. Well at least you're consistent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,383,498
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min Three Rounds 311,214
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,607
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 59,509
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr winston molineri 20,303
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... May 23 Coolstory 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages