Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16145 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16673 Oct 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first time reality has been ignored by lawyers and politicians is it?
Do you thing all 57 of Obama's states will change this fact;
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage clearly does not qualify.
You can continue to deny what is true. We are legally married in the eyes of the Feds and some states. You obviously don't like it, but that means nothing. We are happy. You are not. Doesn't bother us one bit.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16674 Oct 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first time reality has been ignored by lawyers and politicians is it?
Do you thing all 57 of Obama's states will change this fact;
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage clearly does not qualify.
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue to deny what is true. We are legally married in the eyes of the Feds and some states. You obviously don't like it, but that means nothing. We are happy. You are not. Doesn't bother us one bit.
Your desperate denial of reality by clinging to a mockery of the law and a desecration of marriage at the expense of children only exposes your depravity.

I am simply kicking at the darkness until it bleeds light.

Smile.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16676 Oct 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only embrace who I am, I publicize it. However, distinct from what you do, I don't deny reality. Nor do I ignore and deny science.
Look at how you have twisted and squirmed in our discussion. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian specifically to address denial like yours. It is fearless honesty that has allowed me to face my mutations. The result is being embraced by those around me.
The gay demand that others accept their denial is at the root of the resistance you experience. That denial is a vain attempt to find normalcy through fallacy. The result? When a ss couple stands next to a married couple, everyone can tell the counterfeit. Even a child. Especially when one couple is mom and dad.
Those are socialized behaviors. However you are so different, it's how society teaches us to hate or dislike those who are different that causes us all the most problems. Besides that, such hatred can become so externalized, so that psychologically a person turns that hatred outward, because it is otherwise, inward. Self-hatred is the final result, no matter how resilient you think you are.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16677 Oct 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
A genetic, sterile abomination that has nothing better to do than be on a misguided hate quest against gays rather than accept being dysfunctional. Sounds like being in denial to me.....
LMFAO!!!!

Location hidden

#16678 Oct 28, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are socialized behaviors. However you are so different, it's how society teaches us to hate or dislike those who are different that causes us all the most problems. Besides that, such hatred can become so externalized, so that psychologically a person turns that hatred outward, because it is otherwise, inward. Self-hatred is the final result, no matter how resilient you think you are.
So now you've descended to the 'hate' accusation and laughing with a hateful, gay pedophile troll.

So predictable.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#16679 Oct 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Arrogant little thing, aren't you? But, I suppose it makes you feel better about yourself, which must be something you need.

The people posting here are not dark and not bleeding, they are either needling you for laughs, or using your posts to point out the silliness and irrationality of the obsessive anti-gay mindset.

Not much of a legacy for you, is it? But it help our cause.

Location hidden

#16680 Oct 28, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogant little thing, aren't you? But, I suppose it makes you feel better about yourself, which must be something you need.
The people posting here are not dark and not bleeding, they are either needling you for laughs, or using your posts to point out the silliness and irrationality of the obsessive anti-gay mindset.
Not much of a legacy for you, is it? But it help our cause.
Then why did you find it necessary to censor my post?

You have no reasoned response to the reality and scientific facts I post.

The hate accusation is silly and old. Man up dude!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16681 Oct 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only embrace who I am, I publicize it. However, distinct from what you do, I don't deny reality. Nor do I ignore and deny science.
Look at how you have twisted and squirmed in our discussion. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian specifically to address denial like yours. It is fearless honesty that has allowed me to face my mutations. The result is being embraced by those around me.
The gay demand that others accept their denial is at the root of the resistance you experience. That denial is a vain attempt to find normalcy through fallacy. The result? When a ss couple stands next to a married couple, everyone can tell the counterfeit. Even a child. Especially when one couple is mom and dad.
....and the cow jumped over the moon.

Location hidden

#16682 Oct 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
TRANSLATION: I like to publically demonstrate I'm an nutcase.

Location hidden

#16683 Oct 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwah ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha haaha haa haha haha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha haaha haa!!

"scientific facts"!!!

Ha ha ha ah ha hahahahaha ahah ha haahaha ha hah ha!!

That's funny Greggie!!!!

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16684 Oct 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you've descended to the 'hate' accusation and laughing with a hateful, gay pedophile troll.
So predictable.
A good way to describe his previous comment is "to the point" with the point being that you are intersexed but yet judge others for their differences, and kudge your own as an abomination. Hey, at least you're consistent! BTW, I wasn't accusing you of hate, although, it seems rather plausible given what you said that maybe just maybe you're lashing out a bit because you really can't stand your own human condition? People don't just say what you said about yourself and not mean it.

Location hidden

#16685 Oct 28, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
A good way to describe his previous comment is "to the point" with the point being that you are intersexed but yet judge others for their differences, and kudge your own as an abomination. Hey, at least you're consistent! BTW, I wasn't accusing you of hate, although, it seems rather plausible given what you said that maybe just maybe you're lashing out a bit because you really can't stand your own human condition? People don't just say what you said about yourself and not mean it.
You are gay twirling.

I do point out distinctions of reality. Hardly judging others.

How can a birth defect be an abomination? A word, by the way, I've never used to describe myself.

You did accuse me of hate.

Do you see the continued deceit and denial that is necessary to maintain your position?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16686 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gay twirling.
I do point out distinctions of reality. Hardly judging others.
How can a birth defect be an abomination? A word, by the way, I've never used to describe myself.
You did accuse me of hate.
Do you see the continued deceit and denial that is necessary to maintain your position?
There is NO reality to your posts. You continue to post false accusations, belittling and hateful remarks, then have the audacity to claim to be a christian. You should have been banded for hate speech on here years ago.

Location hidden

#16687 Oct 29, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO reality to your posts. You continue to post false accusations, belittling and hateful remarks, then have the audacity to claim to be a christian. You should have been banded for hate speech on here years ago.
This from someone who was promoting gay pedophilism.

You have been reported.
Thats Right

United States

#16688 Oct 29, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO reality to your posts. You continue to post false accusations, belittling and hateful remarks, then have the audacity to claim to be a christian. You should have been banded for hate speech on here years ago.
Uve, STFU you POS.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16689 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't gain any rights. In fact, they have more government support than many kids in intact families.
PROVE IT!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16690 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who was promoting gay pedophilism.
You have been reported.
still waiting for you to explain how they determined your female twin was a lesbian BEFORE you were born.

You made the claims now back em up.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16691 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you find it necessary to censor my post?
The hate accusation is silly and old. Man up dude!
You posted a scientific fact?

When?

This needs to be marked for the historians!

please include the webpage and post number.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16692 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet on another thread you told ME you never claimed you had a female twin you absorbed in the womb who was lesbian.

Yet you make that claim on dozens of threads.

So were you lying then or are you lying now?

OOPS silly question. The answer is of course both!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16693 Oct 29, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Uve, STFU you POS.
make me princess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min sonicfilter 1,510,314
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 36 min Consensus is a pa... 8,081
News NC sheriff's 'trashy Mexicans' remark brings qu... (Oct '08) 6 hr Mike 982
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr Mabinogi 313,678
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Mikeymike116 20,936
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Tue Vaneisha 85

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages