Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Feb 22, 2009 Read more: The Morning Call 16,153
Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions. Read more

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16643 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with anal sex is creepy.
Normal people would say the practice of anal sex is perverted.

And here you are defending something inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16644 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people would say the practice of anal sex is perverted.
Normal people wouldn't be thinking about the sex other people have.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are defending something inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
I didn't defend anal sex in any way, shape or form. I don't need to. The subject of my comment was your obsession, not anal sex. Don't worry cur, your lack of comprehensive skills is already well established.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#16645 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, there is not reasoned argument for calling ss couples married.
Sure there is. Over 1,000 rights privileges,and responsibilities, granted by the Federal Government, and several of the states. You may be able to cover a few of them with a will, trust, or contract, but nothing gives them all, except marriage.

Location hidden

#16646 Oct 25, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there is. Over 1,000 rights privileges,and responsibilities, granted by the Federal Government, and several of the states. You may be able to cover a few of them with a will, trust, or contract, but nothing gives them all, except marriage.
A mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage clearly does not qualify.

Quite imposing an impostor relationship on women and children. Man up and get your own relational identity.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#16648 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, there is not reasoned argument for calling ss couples married.
Hence, when I point out the idiocy of the gay twirl talking points even you have to go, "Duh"!
And the only reason you coughed up one star, was to complete your gay troll attack, otherwise, your denial would concede nothing.
Smile.
You know, I'm usually not about wasting my time convincing ideologues like yourself to view an issue any differently than you already do because whatever good arguments there are, they almost always fall on deaf ears and empty hearts. I can name a number if good reasons for equal civil marriage. Here are just three good reasons:

1. Lack of recognition for ss mariage has and has had real-world consequences for gay couples such as:
A. Unfair additional tax burdons on income and inheritance.
B. Denial of employer-provided pensions and health care coverage.
C. Inability to combine credit causes economic disadvantages when buying a house.
D. Combined assets taxed at the highest rate.
2. Denial of basic rights all spouses are afforded:
A. Inability to make decisions for the health and care of a partner.
B. Refusal of hospital visitation rights.
C. Extended family can pre-empt the rights of a surviving spouse to their partner's assets and even forbid he or she from attending the funeral.
3. What we do is none of your business and government ought not interfere with our rights nor single us out to be treated differently than other couples.

In conclusion, I really don't care why it why not you think ss couples don't deserve the same rights as other couples. In theory, we all have the same constitutial right to fair and equal treatment under the law. To deny that to us is in violation of our rights.

Oh, one last reason... This isn't about you, so get your nose out of our business!!!

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16649 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it!! I was accurate. Certain acts, by themselves can be inherently demeaning. That is why, even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is often an act of domination.
I was going to commend you for being one of the first defenders of anal sex that admitted to the inferior imitation of normal sex, but then you made the silly stupid attempt to equate all sex acts.
Really??? It's all the same? Billions of years of evolution crafted the penis and the vagina to unite, and you think any old hole will do??? That's like saying you can drive a car anywhere. On road, off road, or even off a cliff,'it's all the same'...
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...
Lol! I really got your goat with that one, eh? To say that different people find different ways to express their sexual intimacy is the opposite of equating all sexual acts as the same, but regardless that my penis was evolved for a vagina, I can assure you, it's not going to listen to either of us on that issue.

That said, couples of any combination of genders do the same. Heterosexuals sometimes have anal sex, often to prevent pregnancy, and many gay couples do not. Some older men and war heroes are unable to get an erection and so must find other ways to be intimate. Some women are too small in their vagina and opt for oral sex because copulation is too painful. To say that any of the above is not expressing their intimacy in ways that matter is just absolute hogwash. You're singling out gay people for sexual practices the broader segment of society are themselves also guilty of.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16650 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it!! I was accurate. Certain acts, by themselves can be inherently demeaning. That is why, even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is often an act of domination.
I was going to commend you for being one of the first defenders of anal sex that admitted to the inferior imitation of normal sex, but then you made the silly stupid attempt to equate all sex acts.
Really??? It's all the same? Billions of years of evolution crafted the penis and the vagina to unite, and you think any old hole will do??? That's like saying you can drive a car anywhere. On road, off road, or even off a cliff,'it's all the same'...
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...
Another thought about this issue... What about women who sexually like being dominated by their husband? Isn't that demeaning? Watch Nancy in a sex scene on the TV show Weeds if you need a better idea of what I mean. That girl is crazy!!!

Location hidden

#16651 Oct 25, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'm usually not about wasting my time convincing ideologues like yourself to view an issue any differently than you already do because whatever good arguments there are, they almost always fall on deaf ears and empty hearts. I can name a number if good reasons for equal civil marriage. Here are just three good reasons:
1. Lack of recognition for ss mariage has and has had real-world consequences for gay couples such as:
A. Unfair additional tax burdons on income and inheritance.
B. Denial of employer-provided pensions and health care coverage.
C. Inability to combine credit causes economic disadvantages when buying a house.
D. Combined assets taxed at the highest rate.
2. Denial of basic rights all spouses are afforded:
A. Inability to make decisions for the health and care of a partner.
B. Refusal of hospital visitation rights.
C. Extended family can pre-empt the rights of a surviving spouse to their partner's assets and even forbid he or she from attending the funeral.
3. What we do is none of your business and government ought not interfere with our rights nor single us out to be treated differently than other couples.
In conclusion, I really don't care why it why not you think ss couples don't deserve the same rights as other couples. In theory, we all have the same constitutial right to fair and equal treatment under the law. To deny that to us is in violation of our rights.
Oh, one last reason... This isn't about you, so get your nose out of our business!!!
Simply, not all couples are the same. Marriage defines a distinct relationship in society. Ss couples do not equate. Therefore;

1. Marriage does not define a ss couple. Ss couples have every ability to develop their own relational identity.

2. Ss couples do not deserve the same rights and protections. They are fully free to develop their own rights and privileges, which has already been done in some places.

Marriage and family are my concern. Get your hands off them.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Location hidden

#16652 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc ...
<quoted text>
Lol! I really got your goat with that one, eh? To say that different people find different ways to express their sexual intimacy is the opposite of equating all sexual acts as the same, but regardless that my penis was evolved for a vagina, I can assure you, it's not going to listen to either of us on that issue.
That said, couples of any combination of genders do the same. Heterosexuals sometimes have anal sex, often to prevent pregnancy, and many gay couples do not. Some older men and war heroes are unable to get an erection and so must find other ways to be intimate. Some women are too small in their vagina and opt for oral sex because copulation is too painful. To say that any of the above is not expressing their intimacy in ways that matter is just absolute hogwash. You're singling out gay people for sexual practices the broader segment of society are themselves also guilty of.
So you ignore the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex and excuse it because heterosexuals do it too.
Do you understand how childish and foolish that reasoning is?

Moreover, I singled no orientation out.

Your denial is digging down in dumb.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16653 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply, not all couples are the same. Marriage defines a distinct relationship in society. Ss couples do not equate. Therefore;
1. Marriage does not define a ss couple. Ss couples have every ability to develop their own relational identity.
2. Ss couples do not deserve the same rights and protections. They are fully free to develop their own rights and privileges, which has already been done in some places.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Obviously our families are of no concern to you, and as evidenced when you stated that we do not deserve the same rights, you really have no true concept of fairness and equality, which factually and legally applies without any labels involved. If you're so concerned with the heterosexual family unit, then focus on that. We have families too and many gay couples also have children whether they were adopted or the biological offspring of either of the parents. I'd kindly ask that you please get your hands off us. If it made it any better for us to agree to disagree, if much rather get government out of the practice of recognizing any marriage than conceded my equal right to have a family to the likes of you.

Anyway, you really didn't provide any facts-based arguments there... Just a list of assertions preface by numerous assumptions. Then again, do you really think you can get somebody like me to swallow that poison pill? Put yourself in my shoes if you even have the capacity to do so.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#16654 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc ...
<quoted text>
So you ignore the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex and excuse it because heterosexuals do it too.
Do you understand how childish and foolish that reasoning is?
Moreover, I singled no orientation out.
Your denial is digging down in dumb.
Merely pointing out an observed logical inconsistency. No skin off my *back*. I don't practice anal sex, but you seem to assume that all gay men do.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#16655 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage clearly does not qualify.
Quite imposing an impostor relationship on women and children. Man up and get your own relational identity.
According to the Federal Government.......you're wrong. We qualify. At least in those states that have Marriage Equality. Throw all the words around you want, but the basic fact is the Federal Government disagrees. As do several states. Deal with it.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#16656 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "therefore", since the sentence proceeding it is incorrect. Even the federal government disagrees with you.

But still you wheeze and whine.

I will never understand what you get out of it. It can't be fun.

Location hidden

#16657 Oct 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obviously our families are of no concern to you, and as evidenced when you stated that we do not deserve the same rights, you really have no true concept of fairness and equality, which factually and legally applies without any labels involved. If you're so concerned with the heterosexual family unit, then focus on that. We have families too and many gay couples also have children whether they were adopted or the biological offspring of either of the parents. I'd kindly ask that you please get your hands off us. If it made it any better for us to agree to disagree, if much rather get government out of the practice of recognizing any marriage than conceded my equal right to have a family to the likes of you.
Anyway, you really didn't provide any facts-based arguments there... Just a list of assertions preface by numerous assumptions. Then again, do you really think you can get somebody like me to swallow that poison pill? Put yourself in my shoes if you even have the capacity to do so.
Oh quit your BS and fake whining. I did and have given numerous obvious reasons. That is why you only give a generalized response instead of directly addressing the facts.

In the latest, largest and most scientific study of all default family types, ss couples rated LAST. AFTER single parents! Gay couples DID NOT EVEN RATE! In fact, there are NO studies of gay couple default families, because there are not enough long term subjects to study.

None of that is surprising, since a ss couple deprives a child of at least one natural parent, and always one gender. In other words, the worst option for a child, is in a ss couple home.

As to government intervention, yes, please get them out of marriage. The first time courts intervened, was with no-fault divorce. Children were eliminated from consideration. The result? The most drastic decline in child well-being in our nation's history. The next intervention by the courts was abortion. The result? 40 million babies murdered and counting.

Now gays are demanding court intervention again. And once again eliminating children from consideration. Add to that the asinine assertion that any Tom and Dick can replace mom and dad. Something that I can only term as a demonic lie.

You need to put yourself in a child's shoes.

Location hidden

#16658 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Merely pointing out an observed logical inconsistency. No skin off my *back*. I don't practice anal sex, but you seem to assume that all gay men do.
LOL.

Now you make the attempt to excuse the inexcusable by attempting to personally side-step a core failure of ss couples to identify with the most intimate act of union in marriage.

I assume no such thing about gay men (another one of your straw man arguments...). I simply note an unavoidable evidence of a sexual defect. One that defies evolutionary mating behavior and clearly disqualifies ss couples from equating to marriage at it's most basic essence.

Location hidden

#16659 Oct 26, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Federal Government.......you're wrong. We qualify. At least in those states that have Marriage Equality. Throw all the words around you want, but the basic fact is the Federal Government disagrees. As do several states. Deal with it.
Not the first time reality has been ignored by lawyers and politicians is it?

Do you thing all 57 of Obama's states will change this fact;

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#16660 Oct 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "therefore", since the sentence proceeding it is incorrect. Even the federal government disagrees with you.
But still you wheeze and whine.
I will never understand what you get out of it. It can't be fun.
First, note my last post.

Second, you attempt to invalidate my facts with an unreasoned opinion. The following is just a partial listing of the distinctions;

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#16661 Oct 26, 2013
providence09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you!
Wow snappy reply. I'm impressed. Yawn.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#16662 Oct 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with anal sex is creepy.
No more creepy than people who indulge in anal sex.
Straight Sh00ter r1

Topeka, KS

#16663 Oct 26, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
No more creepy than people who indulge in anal sex.
It's too creepy to even think about. What is it about another man's sphincter that excites these sickos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Pearl Jam 309,578
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,691
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) 2 hr vib_ram 558
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,216,369
News Malloy announces Wentzell as education commissi... 5 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 69,598
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr TOASTER 19,829

Fire Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 18 at 4:16AM EDT

More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]