Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Full story: The Morning Call

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.
Comments
15,641 - 15,660 of 16,144 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16529 Aug 3, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it fiction? Because you lack the neurons to comprehend it? It's not you're fault. You're senile, but c'mon. Go knit a sweater or some sh*t, and leave these topics to people that still go outside into the daylight.
Side Note: Withered, old guy just called me "honey"....Gross.
The neuron problem is yours. Read back on our discussion.

Reality vs gay troll ad homoan attacks.
Re Doody Douche-ROTFLMAO

New Britain, CT

#16530 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings us to marriage, at the same time, birthing the future of humanity...Something to think about.
Spoken from the shallow end of the Gene Pool! Are you really saying SEVEN BILLION humans currently alive will start to diminish due to ss couples? Perhaps you mean the percentage of intolerant bigots, as 10% of them defect to the Gay Side.

Now that I've thunk about it, you should be happy, Kimare. According to your thought process, gays will be an extinct species within a generation, leaving that 7,000,000,000+ humans free to hit the target of 9.000.000.000 by 2045, gay-free as alla those ss pairs will be dead by then. Yeah, right...

Location hidden

#16531 Aug 3, 2013
Re Doody Douche-ROTFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken from the shallow end of the Gene Pool! Are you really saying SEVEN BILLION humans currently alive will start to diminish due to ss couples? Perhaps you mean the percentage of intolerant bigots, as 10% of them defect to the Gay Side.
Now that I've thunk about it, you should be happy, Kimare. According to your thought process, gays will be an extinct species within a generation, leaving that 7,000,000,000+ humans free to hit the target of 9.000.000.000 by 2045, gay-free as alla those ss pairs will be dead by then. Yeah, right...
Interesting.

You delete most of my post, and then make false claims about what I said.

Really dumb gay troll twirl.

I said marriage unites humanities' past and future in the present. An ordered flow of life.

Ss couples are a defect aberration of nature. A momentary blip in time. An orientation that serves no purpose and has no future.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16532 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly stupid.
Descriptions of reality are not options.
The rest is ad homoan gay troll attacks.
"Ad homoan?" Ahhhhh. You get it, guys? It's actually "Ad hominem", but he threw in "homo" because of gay. Ha. Ha. Seriously? Is that what passed for clever, back when the New Deal was actually new? You'd have better lucking getting info out of GITMO detainees than getting laughs out of anyone, with this crap material.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16533 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. The hate and bigotry charge? Topped with blacks?
How cheap and childish.
<quoted text>
Now you add a victim mentality and crudeness?
The issue now isn't your orientation or color, it's how old are you?
Younger than you, but hey, that goes without saying, considering how I have opposable thumbs and can walk upright.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16534 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The neuron problem is yours. Read back on our discussion.
Reality vs gay troll ad homoan attacks.
Why are you mad? You admitted you were senile, thus you acknowledged that your mind was rotting away. Calm down, before you decimate your Depends again. Also, "ad homoan?" You are joke, old man. No need to try to make them. LOL.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16536 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am a near senile old man...
You flatter yourself with the "near".
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to think about.
No pumpkin, you never state anything worth thinking about. You simply repeat a bunch of nonsense and pretend it has some grand meaning, when in fact it is completely meaningless.

Location hidden

#16537 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay couples can't be married, you'll have to use another example. It's an utterly ridiculous idea.
Another example of your senility.

Gays can and do marry. The state and the federal government recognize those marriages. They trump your fantasyland.

Location hidden

#16538 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly stupid.
Yes, you are.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Descriptions of reality are not options.
If you say so. You steal that one from Brian_G, or just come up with it all on your own? We'll get a gold star if it's the latter!

You heard it here first folks!! "Descriptions of reality are not options"!!!!!

Location hidden

#16539 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I said marriage unites humanities' past and future in the present.
Can some one get my shovel? KiMare's having another of his shit rants about nothing!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An ordered flow of life.
I see. Marriage orders the flow of life. Got it. Tell me, does it order it through one of those speakers like at McDonalds? Or does it order it more like over the counter?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples are a defect aberration of nature.
Um, nature doesn't produce couples you moron. So couples can't be a defect of nature. But don't let facts get in the way of you repetitious nonsense!! Carry on kumquat!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A momentary blip in time.
Like left handed people, right? Oh, and like Asians I suppose.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An orientation that serves no purpose and has no future.
Yes, I think I remember reading that in the New England Journal of Medicine circa 1924.

My orientations purpose is quite clear. It's purpose is to demonstrate that jackasses like you are stupid!!! Smile dear!!
Scro-Tom

Honolulu, HI

#16540 Aug 6, 2013
Haha PC=Old Marxist+U.S. Goverment Mind Control! Any thing other than a Man+Woman Marriage is a perversion of Marriage try it:

Man,Boy

Woman,Girl

Man,Goat

Man,Dog

Priest,Alter Boy.... Priest,Goat==a match!
Scro-Tom

Honolulu, HI

#16541 Aug 6, 2013
What happened to my chart?
Troll Watch

New Britain, CT

#16542 Aug 6, 2013
...getting pretty thick wid da witless trollisms

You know the rules - Do Not Feed The Trolls...

...oops, did I just break the rules? LOL

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16543 Aug 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a few questions and comments. You have more gay twirl lies and troll ad homoan attacks.
I don't use epi-genetics to distinguish ss couples from marriage. I use my eyes and common sense.
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
That's not discrimination, that's reality.
You've been schooled, now go stand in the corner and think about it!
Keep telling yourself we want special rights while you support special rights for your religious beliefs and your sexual orientation. That's the part of this debate you bigots can never wiggle out of.
Oh and Thanks for the ad hominums

Clean Up Aisle Two!

and thank you for shopping Kmart
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16544 Aug 8, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself we want special rights while you support special rights for your religious beliefs and your sexual orientation. That's the part of this debate you bigots can never wiggle out of.
Clean Up Aisle Two!
She's actually a trans woman, so technically, she's gay too.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16546 Aug 8, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
She's actually a trans woman, so technically, she's gay too.
kmareT claims to be a genetic chimera; a male who absorbed his female twin's DNA in the uterus. It's a genetic identity of both male and female genes.

He also claims she's a lesbian.

I keep asking who determined her sexual orientation before he absorbed her.

He keeps talking about Regnerus!
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16547 Aug 9, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>kmareT claims to be a genetic chimera; a male who absorbed his female twin's DNA in the uterus. It's a genetic identity of both male and female genes.
He also claims she's a lesbian.
I keep asking who determined her sexual orientation before he absorbed her.
He keeps talking about Regnerus!
Ugh. Crazy people.

Location hidden

#16548 Aug 9, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself we want special rights while you support special rights for your religious beliefs and your sexual orientation. That's the part of this debate you bigots can never wiggle out of.
Clean Up Aisle Two!
The First Amendment protects my religious rights.

Marriage is a relational right. Ss couples don't qualify at any level.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making 'ss marriage' an oxymoron.

The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of earliest human existence, genderless life.

Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.

While at the same time marriage connects us to the past, birthing future humanity.

A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.

Location hidden

#16549 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The First Amendment protects my religious rights.
As it protects everyone elses. Even those that disagree with yours.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a relational right. Ss couples don't qualify at any level.
A "relational right that ss couples don't qualify for"?!! LOL!!! I love it when you simply make shyt up!!! Who does the qualifying for relational rights? Surely it isn't you your highness?!!! LOL!!!!!

You are so f*cking stupid!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making 'ss marriage' an oxymoron.
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of earliest human existence, genderless life.
Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.
While at the same time marriage connects us to the past, birthing future humanity.
A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Oh Greggie, you and your fairy tales!! Smile c*nt! Do have a lovely day in Greggie-land! I bet the bars there open at 9am!!
Troll Watch

New Britain, CT

#16551 Aug 9, 2013
Cons wrote:
Man,Boy
Woman,Girl
Man,Goat
Man,Dog
Jon Stewart opined "Didja ever notice how they always go right for the pedo/bestiality angle? Is that really what's on their minds alla time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,585
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min ICP 2014k 18,879
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 59 min DAVID27 305,462
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,997
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 3 hr Sir Samuel 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr gcaveman1 46,326
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info