Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Full story: The Morning Call

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.
Comments
15,601 - 15,620 of 16,144 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014
Sasa

Mooroolbark, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Im not gay but your more then welcome to like ma balls

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.
SS couples are married when they enter into marriage through the state.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples violate the design of physical union.
There is no such thing as the "design of physical union".
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.
There's no such thing as a half marriage. And no duplication is present when ss couples marry.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.
SS couples aren't required to be fruitful. Neither are married couples. Mating behavior isn't solely defined by being fruitful so your defect is non-existent. It's completely fabricated out of thin air like all your other bullshyt.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society.
You might want to buy a dictionary. It's obvious from your post you have no idea how to properly employ the word "infringe".
KiMare wrote:
Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.
There is no such thing as imposter relationships. And history and culture don't supersede civil law and the individual rights. Women vote, blacks don't have separate bathrooms and gays marry. Tough shyt for those that think historical context is a factor in modern law. Nothing demonstrates your desperateness more that using "history and universal culture" as a way of trying to validate your personal prejudices.
KiMare wrote:
The assertion would be laughable if it was not so idiotic.
It's only idiotic to you, because you are idiotic yourself.

Hurry back with some more fundie bumper sticker arguments. Can't wait.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, it is a medical fact that sodomy is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
No dear, that is NOT a medical fact. That is just a fundie talking point that you heard once and now repeat ad nauseum because you want it to be fact. It isn't. Which is why after being repeatedly asked, you continue to fail to present peer reviewed research that confirms your lie.

Sodomy is practiced by the vast majority of people on this planet, straight and gay. Oral sex is rampant among both communities, and anal sex is practiced by a third of straight people. The difference between those that practice it and those that don't is that those who do aren't consumed with what type of sex other people are having. Your obsession with other people's sexual activities is creepy, just like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood exactly what I mean't when I used sodomy in the Biblical sense.
Sodomy isn't used in the bible, so it has no biblical sense. Honestly, if your cause is so just, why are you so deceitful? Sodomy has a definition already, you don't need to try and give it a new one.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke of the imposition of an impostor relationship on marriage.
Another fundie nonsensical bumper sticker phrase that means absolutely nothing.

im∑po∑si∑tion [im-puh-zish-uhn] Show IPA
noun
1. the laying on of something as a burden or obligation.

Exactly who or what is burdened when gay people marry KiMare? Demonstrate that burden. To date, no on your side, not the lawyers Republicans used our taxes paid for, not your religiously created tax evading institutions, no one, has been able to demonstrate this supposed burdern or threat. Why don't you save the day for your ilk today, and lay it all out!!

We'll wait right here anxiously for your well reasoned, research supported response that will be rife with specifics and free of made up fundie twirling bumper sticker terms.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

First off dear, when you are laying out your nonsense in this manner, colons are the appropriate punctuation, not semicolons.
KiMare wrote:
Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.
FACT: No one is comparing homosexual couples to married couples. Comparing married couples with other married couples would be a valid point however, and the state and federal government don't recognize those marriages as being different. They trump your unfounded opinion on the matter.
KiMare wrote:
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex.
That most certainly is NOT a fact.
KiMare wrote:
A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
1) The majority of heterosexual couples engaging in sex are most likely doing so when fertilization is not going to occur or can't occur, so protection is not always needed.
2) So what if they do?
KiMare wrote:
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
FACT: Human fruit is not a requirement of marriage. Never has been, never will be.
KiMare wrote:
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy.
Fact: ALL sex is healthy, provided both participants are engaging in it by choice.
KiMare wrote:
Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
FACT: There is no such thing as "gay sex" so it can't be any of these ridiculous things that you make up.

Here's an idea for you KiMare. Why don't you find a book to read so that you might be able to stop thinking about all the sex that other people are having, at least for maybe an hour. Your obsession with other people's sex is very, very creepy.
KiMare wrote:
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
FACT: There is no such thing as "sexually redundant".
KiMare wrote:
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
FACT: Marriage is an institution that has no masculinity and femininity requirements.
KiMare wrote:
This is just a start of distinctive facts that prove ss couples are not equal to marriage.
No, these are differences that you believe have importance. They don't. These are distinctions that you have created for yourself so that you can believe you have reason to see the marriages of gay people as different from the marriages of straight people. The state and the federal government don't recognize your supposed "differences".

Oh, and as always, no one anywhere, other than you because you're deceitful, is trying to compare ss couples to marriage. In fact, no one really is even trying to compare the marriages of ss couples to the marriages of os couples. Normal people don't "compare" marriages. Normal people recognize that each marriage is individual on its own, and normal people in normal marriages don't need to compare their marriage with other people's. Only very, very insecure people would feel some sort of need to do this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

DNF wrote:
The parts fit together quite well either way. Unfortunately you want to reduce marriage to a woman being nothing more than a breeding bitch at puppy farms and Dads as paid studs. I find that offensive and so do my parents.
Love it. Great response. I'm confessing right now that I most likely will plagiarize this at a later time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Certain groups have always had special rights. Marriage has been one of those because it is the best place for new members of society. A bare majority of SCOTUS ignored the distinctions. I simply point out that their ruling hasn't changed reality. Perhaps a unanimous decision would make a duplicate gendered couple the same as a diverse gendered???
They are already the same in the eyes of the law. What the bare minority or idiots like yourself think about it is completely irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Too funny. You are trying to equate the natural cycle of fertility and aging to the unnatural, mating behavior defective failure of ss couples.
This while you ignore that gay couples need protection TO HAVE SEX!
FACT: Gay couples do not need protection to have sex. Protection is typically used by people who are not coupled, and are having sex with more that one person.
FACT: There is nothing unnatural to the mating behavior of homosexual humans. The type of sex we have is demonstrated throughout nature. Your obsession with what type of sex other people are having is extremely creepy.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
3. Another silly attempt to equate differences.
No, actually the other poster was pointing out the similarities. You are the one focused on differences, not any one else. Only you find them important.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of children are the fruit of a mother and father united in marriage.[blah, blah, blah - edited for brevity]
No one cares but you. It's completely irrelevant. How, OR IF, children come into any family, gay or straight is completely irrelevant. The law does not distinguish, nor do decent people. Only busy bodies and the desperate find these distinctions of any importance.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, this remains, a ss couple will ALWAYS deprive a child of one gender and at least one biological parent!
And this will always remain. No matter how many times you present this nonsense, the "deprivation" will only exist in your head! And it will only be important in your head. It will be irrelevant to the well being and nurturing of the child.

As with almost every talking point you present, it will be irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Sorry honey, you lie. Google 'is sex healthy','lesbian health issues' and 'anal sex'.
I'm sure you google this all day long. I'm guessing you switch over to "IMAGES" quite often.

I just googled "is sex healthy", the first page of references all agreed it was. None of them made a distinction on the gender of the participants.

I don't need to google "anal sex" since I'm well aware that it is healthy and practiced by about a third of the world. Your need to pretend that it only applies to gay people is a distinction no one else cares about. If you don't want to have anal sex, don't.

Can I google black health issues to, you know, in order to find reasons to dislike them? What about women's health issues? Everyone has health issues you moron. For numerous reasons. How about children's health issues? Children get SIDS when no one else does. Are children inherently unhealthy?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole evolution of mating behavior is rooted in two genders mating.
And gays don't alter that behavior or influence it. Neither does the institution of marriage.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You then avoid the uniqueness of a Mars/Venus union
Wrong. We don't avoid it's uniqueness, we simply don't recognize it's uniqueness as being better than the uniqueness of a Mars/Mars or a Venus/Venus union. All are unique. You just like to think that one is better then the other, when it isn't. You aren't special. Neither are the marriages of heterosexual couples.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you're having a gay twirl hissy fit. It makes you make less sense than you usually do...
You wouldn't know sense if it bitch slapped you in the face. Your made up rhetoric is bordering on being as stupid as Brian_G's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your hormone pills. Then take some artificial ones. Then do it again.
Look at you! Sowing discord at abandon. Actions your god despises. Typical fundie hypocrite.

Fundies are such lovely people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
So you revert back top personal attacks instead of addressing the questions posed to you.
It's all they have.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it. Great response. I'm confessing right now that I most likely will plagiarize this at a later time.
It comes from the video on YouTube, "What's Morally Wrong with Homosexuality?" by John Corvino.

Full DVD (58 minutes): http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is the condensed version (7.25 minutes) and I love his opening statement!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all they have.
I know. Why do you think I keep asking Kimare to tell us the name of the Doctor who determined that the female twin he absorbed in the womb was a lesbian.

Kimare keeps insisting the twin was a lesbian, but since he claimed he was a a sexual chimera and had an internal lesbian, I naturally asked him to prove it.

If anyone has seen that proof please inform me so I can look it up and submit it to the Nobel Prize Committee.
Doddy Douche

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Why do you think I keep asking Kimare to tell us the name of the Doctor who determined that the female twin he absorbed in the womb was a lesbian.
Kimare keeps insisting the twin was a lesbian, but since he claimed he was a a sexual chimera and had an internal lesbian, I naturally asked him to prove it.
If anyone has seen that proof please inform me so I can look it up and submit it to the Nobel Prize Committee.
Very interesting, I have heard of Male Siamese twins, who live in San Francisco, who shared the same Anus, but only one of them was Gay! the non-gay twin actually charged the other one with involuntary rape. The accused twin was charged and sentenced to five years. Where he was then anal-raped by a violent prisoner with multiple personality disorder. That prisoner was then charged with Gang rape!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Doddy Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting, I have heard of Male Siamese twins, who live in San Francisco, who shared the same Anus, but only one of them was Gay! the non-gay twin actually charged the other one with involuntary rape. The accused twin was charged and sentenced to five years. Where he was then anal-raped by a violent prisoner with multiple personality disorder. That prisoner was then charged with Gang rape!
LOL

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Doddy Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that if I rub your head against KiMare's the Pope gets hives.

I'll provide the link if you provide yours.
Funny thing is

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Today, August 1, 2013, ushered in the start of same-sex marriage ceremonies in both Minnesota and Rhode Island as the already-passed laws went into effect. Thirteen states now have same-sex marriage on the books and the big SCOTUS test case was favorable as well.
Doddy/KiMare, please do a Print Screen (or otherwise archive this thread) and save your comments. At the appropriate time, show it to your kids. I'm sure that your children (and their children) will appreciate your sense of humor and opinion of human dignity.
Scro-Tom

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Funny thing is wrote:
Today, August 1, 2013, ushered in the start of same-sex marriage ceremonies in both Minnesota and Rhode Island as the already-passed laws went into effect. Thirteen states now have same-sex marriage on the books and the big SCOTUS test case was favorable as well.
Doddy/KiMare, please do a Print Screen (or otherwise archive this thread) and save your comments. At the appropriate time, show it to your kids. I'm sure that your children (and their children) will appreciate your sense of humor and opinion of human dignity.
Still not as bad as two mustached hairy lumberjacks corn-hole-ing eachother! or two Rosie Odonnels fingerpainting when they are on the rag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Funny thing is wrote:
The funny thing is, it's not real. Can't be. Never will be.

I'll be telling my grandchildren about the great disillusionment.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, it's not real. Can't be. Never will be.
I'll be telling my grandchildren about the great disillusionment.
I have a few questions and comments:

Additionally, the genetic excuse for discrimination is irrational as we don't restrict fundamental civil rights based on genetics. "Deformed" people are still protected under the equal treatment requirements of the constitution.
(Not Yet Equal)

Does epi-genetics explain how you knew your twin sister that you claim you absorbed in the womb was a lesbian?

And please stop describing your own mother as nothing but a breeding bitch for your father to use. Itís an insult to every straight marriage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I have a few questions and comments:
Additionally, the genetic excuse for discrimination is irrational as we don't restrict fundamental civil rights based on genetics. "Deformed" people are still protected under the equal treatment requirements of the constitution.
(Not Yet Equal)
Does epi-genetics explain how you knew your twin sister that you claim you absorbed in the womb was a lesbian?
And please stop describing your own mother as nothing but a breeding bitch for your father to use. Itís an insult to every straight marriage.
You don't have a few questions and comments. You have more gay twirl lies and troll ad homoan attacks.

I don't use epi-genetics to distinguish ss couples from marriage. I use my eyes and common sense.

A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

That's not discrimination, that's reality.

You've been schooled, now go stand in the corner and think about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••