Swine fear closes 2 CT districts

Swine fear closes 2 CT districts

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Swine fear closes 2 CT districts. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Two Connecticut school districts have closed for the day amid concerns about swine flu and two probable cases elsewhere in the state have been reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Carl

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Apr 29, 2009
Bridgeport schools are full of Mexicans . so when are they going to close it...! and they come and go to Mexico like every vacation they have.
QWERTY

Baldwin, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2009
Carl wrote:
Bridgeport schools are full of Mexicans . so when are they going to close it...! and they come and go to Mexico like every vacation they have.
That's not PC! I mean, swine flu doesn't care about being PC...

but in the end, it's not about saving lives, it's about not offending anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Cheech the Conser... 1,534,180
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min ThomasA 314,297
News Bridgeport man pleads guilty to offering teen f... 7 hr Samuels Furnace Man 6
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat jowls humaway 71,287
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Ebby Steppach 21,035
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) May 19 Spotted Girl 95
News Bankruptcy Should Be A Last Resort For Struggli... May 18 America Gentleman... 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages