Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326664 Sep 23, 2014
Sorry, nature-boy, but most of human civilization is "against nature"--sanitation, cooked food, housing, clothing, and every aspect of medicine. You know what's natural? Plagues, cancer, infant death, dyin in one's 30's, etc...being "natural" is a death sentence. Abortion is an act whose nature and purpose are solely determined by the woman facing an unwanted pregnancy.
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Why bring religion into this? You are a 'wiccan" and you attack a "Catholic"? You are no different than the them, both man made religions. I am one with nature and as such nature is one with me. The veneer of religion is not necessary.
Abortion on purpose is an act against nature. The unborn child is a new entity of energy from the earth.
So as a woman Kathy, do you support its destruction?

Indianapolis

#326665 Sep 23, 2014
Uhhh...it's pregnant women who are aborting because they don't think it's wonderful. Women are perfectly capable of not wanting pregnancy and not wanting kids.
Mychihuahuawillbite wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are called to be unmarried. If you or anyone else were to gwt pregnant, you would feel differently , wonderful in fact. Society tells young women not to like being pregnant. Being pregnant is a step backward when in reality it's letting you blossom. Women carry the future. I know women who would just love to be pregnant but can't. I just read somewhere that a young woman twenty some years ago was afraid and scared so she decided to have an abortion , the doctor talked her out of it and the baby was adopted soon after he was born. This baby grew up very successful! Pro aborts hate women, they want women to abort children who are our future .

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#326666 Sep 23, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Uhhh...it's pregnant women who are aborting because they don't think it's wonderful. Women are perfectly capable of not wanting pregnancy and not wanting kids.
<quoted text>
I can see you could never understand decency and what is normal by the way you post. Get some help.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326667 Sep 23, 2014
<quoted text>Some people are called to be unmarried. If you or anyone else were to gwt pregnant, you would feel differently , wonderful in fact. Society tells young women not to like being pregnant. Being pregnant is a step backward when in reality it's letting you blossom. Women carry the future. I know women who would just love to be pregnant but can't. I just read somewhere that a young woman twenty some years ago was afraid and scared so she decided to have an abortion , the doctor talked her out of it and the baby was adopted soon after he was born. This baby grew up very successful! Pro aborts hate women, they want women to abort children who are our future .
Well you're just being ridiculous. I've been pregnant, had a healthy pregnancy too but I never thought it was wonderful, a blessing or a gift from God. Pro abort is not even a word. So tell these women that can't get pregnant to head down to the nearest abortion provider and offer to adopt. SMH
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#326669 Sep 23, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Still jerking off to your fantasies about my sex life, I see.
<quoted text>
Still got your boyfriends rod and balls in your mouth until you suck out the man juice huh fa ggot? LMFAO

Location hidden

#326670 Sep 23, 2014
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Still got your boyfriends rod and balls in your mouth until you suck out the man juice huh fa ggot? LMFAO
You seem envious Zach. You may find it funny but seriously it seems to me you may be a little curious about the alternative lifestyle. Stay true to yourself.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#326671 Sep 23, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>You seem envious Zach. You may find it funny but seriously it seems to me you may be a little curious about the alternative lifestyle. Stay true to yourself.
Why because you are a homo yourself moron? I fly straight and always have......I enjoy busting balls with fa ggots.......you don't like than choose to ignore it pal......

Indianapolis

#326672 Sep 23, 2014
Understand decency? There's nothing decent about women being denied abortion just because you have a Pollyanna fetish.
<quoted text> I can see you could never understand decency and what is normal by the way you post. Get some help.

Indianapolis

#326673 Sep 24, 2014
Uhhh...".I enjoy busting balls with fa ggots.." would mean you enjoy sex with gay men, moron.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Why because you are a homo yourself moron? I fly straight and always have......I enjoy busting balls with fa ggots.......you don't like than choose to ignore it pal......

Location hidden

#326674 Sep 24, 2014
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Why because you are a homo yourself moron? I fly straight and always have......I enjoy busting balls with fa ggots.......you don't like than choose to ignore it pal......
A lot of homosexuals thought they were straight too. Busting balls? Still sounds like you're curious. What straight male thinks about what homosexuals do in the bedroom? I don't think about what lesbians do. Just sayin.

Location hidden

#326675 Sep 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Uhhh...".I enjoy busting balls with fa ggots.." would mean you enjoy sex with gay men, moron.
<quoted text>
Exactly. He sits around thinking about "man juice", busting balls, and oral and anal sex. He may not be gay but he certainly proves to be curious.

Location hidden

#326676 Sep 24, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>Well you're just being ridiculous. I've been pregnant, had a healthy pregnancy too but I never thought it was wonderful, a blessing or a gift from God. Pro abort is not even a word. So tell these women that can't get pregnant to head down to the nearest abortion provider and offer to adopt. SMH
They have. How do you treat your son or daughter now? Do you get into arguments and call him/her a burden? You are nuts. You pro aborts hate women and life in general.

Location hidden

#326677 Sep 24, 2014
<quoted text> They have. How do you treat your son or daughter now? Do you get into arguments and call him/her a burden? You are nuts. You pro aborts hate women and life in general.
It's a ridiculous story. Front headline "Childless Women Swarm Women's Clinic" Hoping To Adopt". I have never said anything of the sort to my son. He's 30, we don't argue. No more nuts than your ridiculous story is.

Indianapolis

#326678 Sep 24, 2014
A "pro abort" would not have children who weren't wanted, so those children wouldn't be a burden. It's the women who have kids they don't want who consider them burdens.
<quoted text> They have. How do you treat your son or daughter now? Do you get into arguments and call him/her a burden? You are nuts. You pro aborts hate women and life in general.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326679 Sep 24, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Why bring religion into this? You are a 'wiccan" and you attack a "Catholic"? You are no different than the them, both man made religions. I am one with nature and as such nature is one with me. The veneer of religion is not necessary.
Abortion on purpose is an act against nature. The unborn child is a new entity of energy from the earth.
So as a woman Kathy, do you support its destruction?
Sassyjm and I go a lonngg way back on this forum.. So my laughing in her face is something that is just her and I understanding that nothing between us has changed.. Sooner or later she will laugh in mine.. and on it goes.

As for abortion.. Against nature.. Really? what do you call a miscarriage.. An oppps by nature? And there is no such thing and unborn any thing.. Are you going to contend your are pre-dead..

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326680 Sep 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you gotta just sit sometimes and wonder at a homophibic idiot.. So hateful and yet are not able to understand how big of a fool they are to every one.

Location hidden

#326681 Sep 24, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>It's a ridiculous story. Front headline "Childless Women Swarm Women's Clinic" Hoping To Adopt". I have never said anything of the sort to my son. He's 30, we don't argue. No more nuts than your ridiculous story is.
It's not ridiculous . Do you tell your son that he was a burden for nine months? I guess he doesn't have a good relationship with you, wonder why. Why do you pro aborts say crap like oh, being preggers is sooooo bad. You pro aborts are selfish and very narcissistic I guess, you and other pro aborts put yourself first and complain to your family when they need help. Pro aborts never smile , you know. They really must hate themselves. And many would rather adopt than see a baby ripped to shreds by abortion.

Location hidden

#326682 Sep 24, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassyjm and I go a lonngg way back on this forum.. So my laughing in her face is something that is just her and I understanding that nothing between us has changed.. Sooner or later she will laugh in mine.. and on it goes.
As for abortion.. Against nature.. Really? what do you call a miscarriage.. An oppps by nature? And there is no such thing and unborn any thing.. Are you going to contend your are pre-dead..
A miscarriage is completely different. An elective abortion is killing an innocent child on purpose. You sound like your a joke. Are you a man or a woman? Your a Wiccan? LOL, I bet you stay on line 24/7 . I bet you live in your mommy and daddy's basement too.

Location hidden

#326683 Sep 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
A "pro abort" would not have children who weren't wanted, so those children wouldn't be a burden. It's the women who have kids they don't want who consider them burdens.
<quoted text>
Well ever watch Mellissa Harris Perry? Mel thinks it's okay to kill a baby AFTER it's born if you don't like the poor soul. You are as nutty as her and a perv.

Location hidden

#326684 Sep 24, 2014
<quoted text> It's not ridiculous . Do you tell your son that he was a burden for nine months? I guess he doesn't have a good relationship with you, wonder why. Why do you pro aborts say crap like oh, being preggers is sooooo bad. You pro aborts are selfish and very narcissistic I guess, you and other pro aborts put yourself first and complain to your family when they need help. Pro aborts never smile , you know. They really must hate themselves. And many would rather adopt than see a baby ripped to shreds by abortion.
What are you talking about lol. I'm not a pro abort, there is no such word. No I have never told my son he was a burden. We have a wonderful relationship, he's my everything and I would take a bullet for him if it ever came down to it. I've never said being pregnant was bad either. I don't know where the hell you're coming up with this crap. I smile all the time. I cry with laughter at times, and sometimes I laugh even harder because my husband is crying with laughter when I laugh. I am pro choice, meaning I support your decision to give birth too. You are the biggest nincompoop I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Earthling-1 53,521
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Goose 19,930
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... Thu Reverend Alan 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 70,035
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) May 26 hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]