Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312890 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#326736 Sep 27, 2014
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Sue! Please feel free to call me Junket. JM likes to bring up my former sign-in, but I believe that darling woman is taunting me.
I recently referenced you being one of the mia. Not much of any crowd these days, let alone old.
I'm tickety-boo and hope the same is true for you.
LOL, so you were thinking of me were you??? I kinda miss the old crowd, some of them anyway. We had some lively discussions.

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#326737 Sep 27, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
There has been some research on that, and there may be a genetic proclivity for a need to believe. It's not a hard fact, but there may be more to it than just wishing and hoping. But it's still not a license to push others around.
<quoted text>
Not a license no, but they certainly enjoy pulling out the whatever god card and doing whatever in his name. History is rife with examples. Those Catholics weren't slouches either in the killing department.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326738 Sep 27, 2014
Well, you know, if you have a big, ill-defined, invisible friend, why not use him?

:)
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a license no, but they certainly enjoy pulling out the whatever god card and doing whatever in his name. History is rife with examples. Those Catholics weren't slouches either in the killing department.

“Clever words”

constellate

#326740 Sep 27, 2014
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so you were thinking of me were you??? I kinda miss the old crowd, some of them anyway. We had some lively discussions.
Yes we did and iirc many discussions were civil and off-topic conversations were downright enjoyable.(Chocolate.)

“Clever words”

constellate

#326741 Sep 27, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, you know, if you have a big, ill-defined, invisible friend, why not use him?
<quoted text>
What??? Don't you have an invisible friend? I'll let you borrow my Casper.(He's friendly.)
:-)

“Clever words”

constellate

#326742 Sep 27, 2014
Mychihuahuawillbite wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you calling me a knitter? Why don't you start spreading Christ's love and stop promoting murdering the innocents?
Knitter, give it up. While there is a very small chance you are not the infamous Knit, your writing style smacks of our knutter.

"Promote" is an outlandish word choice on your part. However, I do support your freedom of speech, regardless of how ridiculous the opinion.
Obama is joke

Emmaus, PA

#326744 Sep 28, 2014
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we did and iirc many discussions were civil and off-topic conversations were downright enjoyable.(Chocolate.)
We did have some crazy and fun conversations. We also had some serious and heated ones. I have learned a lot from many people on here, from both sides of the issue......some have helped me understand the issue a bit more, and some have taught me just how ugly a person can get.
SusanM

Emmaus, PA

#326745 Sep 28, 2014
Sorry, forgot to change my name.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326747 Sep 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
A filty immoral woman who kills her child will pay the price for her decision to murder her baby.
Be the same price we all pay for our sins, including you. No sin is any greater than the other.
southbronx

Babylon, NY

#326748 Sep 28, 2014
A women's right to privacy and of control over her body. A women's choice as to how to use the available health care is her choice.
Reality

Plainview, NY

#326750 Sep 28, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Rehab is a nice idea, but worthless until/unless the person WANTS to quit using. All the therapy/intervention/detox in the world is meaningless if it's forced on them. So yes, definitelyu, if we can't get them off the drugs, we can at least help them avoid HIV, hepatitis, and other communicable illnesses.
<quoted text>
Women have the right to chose and so do the men who want to beat women.
Reality

Plainview, NY

#326751 Sep 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
A filty immoral woman who kills her child will pay the price for her decision to murder her baby.
Just like a husband who beats his wife, he pays the price

Indianapolis

#326752 Sep 28, 2014
I'll just be like Peter and spread Jesus's legs.
Mychihuahuawillbite wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you calling me a knitter? Why don't you start spreading Christ's love and stop promoting murdering the innocents?

Indianapolis

#326753 Sep 28, 2014
All of my invisible friends are well-defined. They work out...and they are VERY friendly!

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Don't you have an invisible friend? I'll let you borrow my Casper.(He's friendly.)
:-)

Indianapolis

#326754 Sep 28, 2014
Isn't that up to your god to decide?
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#326755 Sep 28, 2014
Nope. Born humans have rights, including women.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have the right to chose and so do the men who want to beat women.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#326756 Sep 28, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope. Born humans have rights, including women.
<quoted text>
Just like you homo....you bend over and your buddy shoves his man piece into your sphincter and the sick bastard you are enjoy it big time you stupid fa ggot......LMFAO

Location hidden

#326758 Sep 29, 2014
I think Zach has wet dreams about homosexual sex. That's all he talks about.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#326759 Sep 29, 2014
"SevenTee"

from who? jebus? gawd? from his lack of action,i doubt(if I believed in imaginary friends) he gives a shit....

Location hidden

#326760 Sep 29, 2014
godless by choice wrote:
"SevenTee"
from who? jebus? gawd? from his lack of action,i doubt(if I believed in imaginary friends) he gives a shit....
Amazing they forget Mary Magdalene was a filthy, immoral woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,460,540
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 min Well Well 7,956
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Ize Found 71,243
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Black Mom 62,355
News Desperate debtors are ripe targets (Aug '08) Thu I Am The Problem 130
News Motorcyclist Critically Injured (May '08) Thu you are animals 96
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Dec 6 myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages