Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,613
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#326094 Aug 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Joe Biden made it an issue by sponsoring the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Go back to supporting child molestation in your church and blaming the children raped by your fake holy men, you pathetic piece of s@#$t

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326095 Aug 2, 2014
It's not a baby, and it's not murder. Come back when you know what words mean.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby about to be murdered by his or her Mother is the victim
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326097 Aug 3, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's not a baby, and it's not murder. Come back when you know what words mean.
<quoted text>
The unborn child is a child, ever seen an Ultrasound of a baby in the womb?

I wish you would simply say "I don't care" I want the child killed.

Indianapolis

#326098 Aug 3, 2014
It's a fetus; there's no such thing as an unborn child any more than there is an unbaked cake.

I don't care, and I've made that pretty frigging obvious. I don't care because ONLY the pregnant woman has the right to decide if she will carry to term or not. I also don't care which decision she makes; that's none of my business--or yours.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The unborn child is a child, ever seen an Ultrasound of a baby in the womb?
I wish you would simply say "I don't care" I want the child killed.
headlines

Marietta, GA

#326100 Aug 3, 2014

*ANTICHRIST on world stage IN PLAIN VIEW -----

http://youtu.be/tSQfr8ikPk4

Imagine

Newington, CT

#326101 Aug 6, 2014
No religion!!!

All the problems in the world are caused by religious zeolots who think its their job to run everyone's lives. MYOB!!!! Follow your own beliefs and leave other people alone! Go deal with your pedo priests and your money grubbing preachers or MYOB!!
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326102 Aug 6, 2014
Imagine wrote:
No religion!!!
All the problems in the world are caused by religious zeolots who think its their job to run everyone's lives. MYOB!!!! Follow your own beliefs and leave other people alone! Go deal with your pedo priests and your money grubbing preachers or MYOB!!
Sure let us take orders from Secular Pagan-Heathens and encourage murder of children by abortion.
Wonderful plan you fools believe.
BTW - You better NEVER go to a Hospital because most of them are organized and run by Religious Organizations.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#326104 Aug 6, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure let us take orders from Secular Pagan-Heathens and encourage murder of children by abortion.
Wonderful plan you fools believe.
BTW - You better NEVER go to a Hospital because most of them are organized and run by Religious Organizations.
Facts betray you. Many of your fellow christards have abortions..... and your god kills more via spontaneous abortion
cat

Danielson, CT

#326105 Aug 7, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts betray you. Many of your fellow christards have abortions..... and your god kills more via spontaneous abortion
hey lalalulu! miss you xoxo
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326106 Aug 7, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, Christians are sinners who are lied to by the abortionists just like everyone else

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#326107 Aug 7, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
Go back to supporting child molestation in your church and blaming the children raped by your fake holy men, you pathetic piece of s@#$t
What does Joe Biden sponsoring the religious freedom restoration act have to do with your bizarre fantasies about my church? Get a grip, discuss the facts.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326108 Aug 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The employer's right to practice his/her religion doesn't trump the employee's right, the employees can still buy those four forms of abortifacients. Single payer would force all taxpayers to pay for abortifacients.
Joe Biden wrote the Religious Freedom Restoration Act when he was in the Sentate, blame him for the "crackpot religious nuts", he gave them legal protections.
Of course the employer's right trumps the employee's right, in this case. Should a female employee wish to choose one of the four legal forms of contraceptives, she can't -- simply because her employer holds a belief that the contraceptive is immoral. The company is not gifting healthcare to its employees. They work for it. They earn it. Therefore, the employee is, for all intents and purposes, paying for it. It is a benefit, no different than a wage or salary. It's not as if the company is gifting health care, like a holiday bonus or gift certificate.

My point regarding single payer for women only is a way to take all employers out of the equation. So, no matter what who believes or doesn't believe, the individual woman is free to choose whatever contraceptive works best for her. These four contraceptives are legal. They do not cause abortion. Women ought to have the right to believe the truth and act on it as they see fit. They should not be encumbered by their employer's false beliefs. It is necessary to create a safe haven where women can reject anyone's crazy religious rules, especially when those rules are based in a biological falsehood.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326109 Aug 7, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the employer's right trumps the employee's right, in this case. Should a female employee wish to choose one of the four legal forms of contraceptives, she can't -- simply because her employer holds a belief that the contraceptive is immoral. The company is not gifting healthcare to its employees. They work for it. They earn it. Therefore, the employee is, for all intents and purposes, paying for it. It is a benefit, no different than a wage or salary. It's not as if the company is gifting health care, like a holiday bonus or gift certificate.
My point regarding single payer for women only is a way to take all employers out of the equation. So, no matter what who believes or doesn't believe, the individual woman is free to choose whatever contraceptive works best for her. These four contraceptives are legal. They do not cause abortion. Women ought to have the right to believe the truth and act on it as they see fit. They should not be encumbered by their employer's false beliefs. It is necessary to create a safe haven where women can reject anyone's crazy religious rules, especially when those rules are based in a biological falsehood.
If the slut wants to get on the pill she should make her "boyfriend" pay for it.

Employees are for rent slaves they have no rights, unless of course they are worthy of an employment contract, then they can negotiate their compensation.

Indianapolis

#326110 Aug 7, 2014
Employment IS a contract, idiot; the employee agrees to provide labor in exchange for compensation. There are laws protecting employees whether there is a written contract or not.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
If the slut wants to get on the pill she should make her "boyfriend" pay for it.
Employees are for rent slaves they have no rights, unless of course they are worthy of an employment contract, then they can negotiate their compensation.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#326111 Aug 8, 2014
STO wrote:
Of course the employer's right trumps the employee's right, in this case. Should a female employee wish to choose one of the four legal forms of contraceptives, she can't -- simply because her employer holds a belief that the contraceptive is immoral.
Should a female employee wish to choose one of the four legal forms of contraceptives, the court found she can if she pays with her own money.

STO wrote:
The company is not gifting healthcare to its employees.
No company gifts healthcare to its employees, it is a negotiated benefit, not a gift.

STO wrote:
They work for it. They earn it. Therefore, the employee is, for all intents and purposes, paying for it.
They can pay for whatever they want, the law says their employers aren't forced to pay for abortifacients.

STO wrote:
It is a benefit, no different than a wage or salary. It's not as if the company is gifting health care, like a holiday bonus or gift certificate.
Those aren't gifts either, holiday pay is mandated by federal law. Now you're learning, the more government regulation of employment, the less significant the citizen.

Joe Biden sponsored the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and Obama selected him as vice president.

STO wrote:
Take away the tax benefit employers get by providing health care with income sheltered from income tax and give it to employees. I don't dislike women so I can't advocate single payer for them. Obamacare is bad enough as is; delay defund and repeal.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#326112 Aug 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Should a female employee wish to choose one of the four legal forms of contraceptives, the court found she can if she pays with her own money.
<quoted text>No company gifts healthcare to its employees, it is a negotiated benefit, not a gift.
<quoted text>They can pay for whatever they want, the law says their employers aren't forced to pay for abortifacients.
<quoted text>Those aren't gifts either, holiday pay is mandated by federal law. Now you're learning, the more government regulation of employment, the less significant the citizen.
Joe Biden sponsored the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and Obama selected him as vice president.
<quoted text>Take away the tax benefit employers get by providing health care with income sheltered from income tax and give it to employees. I don't dislike women so I can't advocate single payer for them. Obamacare is bad enough as is; delay defund and repeal.
Who tempted who?

you vile, inhuman pig
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326115 Aug 8, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Employment IS a contract, idiot; the employee agrees to provide labor in exchange for compensation. There are laws protecting employees whether there is a written contract or not.
<quoted text>
Employment is not a contract unless you have a Union agreement or an individual employment contract. You are a fool

Indianapolis

#326116 Aug 8, 2014
No, you don't know what the term "contract" means. Written instruments are just one form. Any agreement between two parties involving action/goods and consideration is a contract.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Employment is not a contract unless you have a Union agreement or an individual employment contract. You are a fool
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326117 Aug 8, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, you don't know what the term "contract" means. Written instruments are just one form. Any agreement between two parties involving action/goods and consideration is a contract.
<quoted text>
If you do not have a contract in WRITING you are an "at will" employee. You can be fired or you can quit at any time for any reason. You will have under the law certain rights regarding safety, minimum wage, and federal guidelines for very basic employment conditions such as harassment and 40+ overtime pay.

You apparently have never hired anyone or worked anywhere in management.

Indianapolis

#326118 Aug 9, 2014
Yes I have, in fact. And you cannot fire anyone for "any reason" in at-will states; the laws concerning anti-discrimination still apply. for example. If you can prove you were fired in violation of such laws, you can still sue.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not have a contract in WRITING you are an "at will" employee. You can be fired or you can quit at any time for any reason. You will have under the law certain rights regarding safety, minimum wage, and federal guidelines for very basic employment conditions such as harassment and 40+ overtime pay.
You apparently have never hired anyone or worked anywhere in management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Frijoles 69,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,470
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 19,209
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 5 hr Jaslin Martinez 41
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE