Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
304,781 - 304,800 of 305,075 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
It is obvious which former poster you are. You're that vile b@stard, "chooselife" who wanted to blame kids that were molested by men of the cloth. You just want more children around to satisfy your pedophile desires.
^^^Your name is disgusting; do you have no common decency?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
I advocate every woman, regardless of color, retain the right to make reproductive decisions, without the interference of government mandating that we gestate.....or that we do not. Period.(Hey Brian: Be careful what you wish for.)
If so, why don't you have the choice to neglect your children?

I'm not advocating changing the law, I advocate morality. Vice President introduced the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act to the Senate in 1990 and he voted for the law President Clinton signed. Back in the '90s, Democrats supported religious freedom.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Your name is disgusting; do you have no common decency?
Oh look; your avatar has the same stupid smiley face theat"choose"life " had.

You're the disgusting one; attempting to pin blame on the victims of molestation. "Who tempted who?" ring a bell? You're just a piece of garbage fundie who supports child molesting men of the cloth.

Go choke yourself.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, there are risks to pregnancy--which is why abortion should be available in all stages.
I was noting the comparative risks of the abortion procedure vis a vis childbirth;
We know what you were noting you pedantic, overbearing bore you. She was asking you WHY you were noting it. She was asking why because it is. like most of what you post here, irrelevant.
You were asked if you support a woman's right to choose to electively abort up to and including the 9th month, for WHATEVER reason. Your stupid pontificating regarding the percentage of abortions done that late or the relative risks of aborting are irrelevant to the question that was being asked. Why she would choose to abort that late is none of your business and it is a given that she would weigh the relative risks involved.
remember we're talking abort here so that means terminating the pregnancy AND the life she carries. Not inducing childbirth.

Now, without your pompous lecturing on irrelevant topics, you may answer.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

So medical risks shouldn't be a factor in medical decisions? However, the risk is a factor to the physician, who will be doing the procedure.

I don't care if a woman decides to abort at ANY stage, moron. It's not my pregnancy or my risk. Until it is successfully dlivered and takes its first breath, it's still a fetus and still depends on the woman's body.

I'll answer as I choose, and you can continue to bring shame to respectable vets by your existence.
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you were noting you pedantic, overbearing bore you. She was asking you WHY you were noting it. She was asking why because it is. like most of what you post here, irrelevant.
You were asked if you support a woman's right to choose to electively abort up to and including the 9th month, for WHATEVER reason. Your stupid pontificating regarding the percentage of abortions done that late or the relative risks of aborting are irrelevant to the question that was being asked. Why she would choose to abort that late is none of your business and it is a given that she would weigh the relative risks involved.
remember we're talking abort here so that means terminating the pregnancy AND the life she carries. Not inducing childbirth.
Now, without your pompous lecturing on irrelevant topics, you may answer.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call common sense is what the rest of the civilized world calls hypocrisy.
You expect a woman not be able to make decisions about her pregnancy that only affect her, unless it's the one you want her to make, yet you proclaim you provide alternatives and choices. You expect a woman not to not use birth control but to abstain, because life begins at conception, but you can't tell when conception happens.
Then you bitch that paying for birth control goes against your religious beliefs, while expecting non-Christians taxpayers to pay for your churches.
Oh yeah. Common sense alright. Or should we call it condom sense?
I think I can tell you when conception happens,my friend,here is no more pivotal moment in the subsequent growth and development of a human being than when 23 chromosomes of the father join with 23 chromosomes of the mother to form a unique, 46-chromosomed individual, with a gender, who had previously simply not existed. Conception,or you can call it,fertilization.
Nice to see you're still around C.D. I've missed many folks on here.Hope all is well.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I have had the reality of a woman deciding to abort after all. I pray for them. They don't really understand the consequences of killing their own child as choice. It WILL hurt them mentally,emotionally and quite possibly physically. I have seen it MANY times over. I have friends and I know personally others who can't have kids,or have a hard time carrying their child due to previous abortions. I know MANY who have ended up with repeat abortions and/or getting pregnant and having the baby immediately following their abortion. I've seen the depression. I've see the spiraling out of control.
I have seen wounded women suffering from their abortions. I care. YOU apparently don't care about them after their abortions. NOR do you people care about those women who are forced to abort because they had no other alternative whether by lack of help,financially,tangibly or support. The HUGE money making proabortion movement is based on deception and the proof is in the pudding.
You compare pedophiles to women considering abortion. Mind-boggling. Especially given your post above. There's no way I could extend that kind of compassion and understanding to a child rapist. I think they should be shot.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can tell you when conception happens,my friend,here is no more pivotal moment in the subsequent growth and development of a human being than when 23 chromosomes of the father join with 23 chromosomes of the mother to form a unique, 46-chromosomed individual, with a gender, who had previously simply not existed. Conception,or you can call it,fertilization.
Nice to see you're still around C.D. I've missed many folks on here.Hope all is well.
Hey Old Lady. Question is; can anyone tell when those 23 chromosomes from daddy join with the 23 chromosomes of mommy? IOW, if life begins at conception; can anyone tell the z/e/f's birth date??

The answer is no.

Nice to see you again as well!!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your prize, a get out of jail free card, or a hotel at Park Place??
Hi CD! How are you doing? Hope you and your family are well! xox

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You compare pedophiles to women considering abortion. Mind-boggling. Especially given your post above. There's no way I could extend that kind of compassion and understanding to a child rapist. I think they should be shot.
Hi STO!!xo

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

The court stopped Obama from ordering Hobby Lobby to pay for abortifacients, in violation of the law Vice President introduced when he was in the Senate and Clinton signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law. So instead of solving this the same way Obama dealt with non-profits and churches, by forcing insurance companies to pay without chargeback, Obama would rather create the impression these women can't get birth control to rev up his base. The real war on women, men, gays and lesbians comes from the left.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

"Brian_G"
The real war on women, men, gays and lesbians comes from the left.

could you be anymore stupid? i'll bet you can....you're just another ignorant hillblly
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi STO!!xo
Lala! How ya been? Missed you around here.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Brian_G wrote:
The court stopped Obama from ordering Hobby Lobby to pay for abortifacients, in violation of the law Vice President introduced when he was in the Senate and Clinton signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law. So instead of solving this the same way Obama dealt with non-profits and churches, by forcing insurance companies to pay without chargeback, Obama would rather create the impression these women can't get birth control to rev up his base. The real war on women, men, gays and lesbians comes from the left.
I don't agree with the court's decision. Contraception is a necessity for most women at some point in their lives. All forms of it should be covered so each individual woman can figure out which works best for her. It's flat out wrong that an employer can now intrude on these decisions by limiting her choices based on religious beliefs. Religious beliefs that are false, I might add. Science/biology proves those beliefs to be false. There is no pregnancy if there is no implantation. Simple as that.

The employee IS paying for her health coverage. She works and is paid in money and benefits. Next thing you know, the employer will decide where a person can and can't go on vacation. Church retreat -- check it okay. New Orleans during Mardi Gras -- no way!
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's what I thought you said -- a women considering abortion is as evil as a pedophile priest.
<quoted text>
And you stand by your comparison regarding consenting adults having orgasms and pedophiles terrorizing little children and getting off on it.
I disagree with you. Don't be shocked , but whereas you see no difference between the two, I think the only evil here would be the pedophiles.
Killing your child because you don't want them is just as evil as child rape. Yes,you were correct.

Where did I compare "consenting adults having orgasms to pedophiles terroizing little children and getting of on it"? Please don't put words in my mouths STO. You're being dishonest.

kthanks.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Go home, you're drunk.
What? Go home? I'm drunk? is THAT your reply to me because you feel silly after I pointed out that your dead fetus wasn't birthed (hence the reason why they were issued a birth certificate and I was)?

Don't take your frustrations out on me. BIRTH means you were birthed-think HAPPY BIRTHDAY. If you or your child dies while in utero-whether miscarried or abortion,then they will never be birthed UNLESS it is a partial birth abortion.

I am kinda surprised by this kind of ignorance coming from a woman of your age.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, the woman has a right to abort. You're catching on.
I don't ask anybody to justify sex, at least as long as it's a legal sex act. People aren't perfect and I don't necessarily expect them to use BC correctly every time any more than I expect them to cook a perfect meal every time or drive perfectly every time. If they screw up, they certainly have the right to mitigate the results of their mistakes. Stop pretending sex is a holy, sacred activity; it's a biological function.
Actually, most PC'ers may want to restrict third-trimester abortions to desperate cases b ut they aren't trying to legislate it since RvW already covered it. And no, it isn't only because the woman is dying that a therapeutic abortion is performed. If the pregnancy compromises her mental or physical well-being, the doctor may well decide an abortion is necessary.
<quoted text>
""""" "Actually, most PC'ers may want to restrict third-trimester abortions to desperate cases b ut they aren't trying to legislate it since RvW already covered it"""" """""

I know,that is what I've been saying all along. They are anti-choice and not pro-choice. WHO are they to *want* to restrict that womans choices if they consider themselves pro-choice and claim to support a woman making her own choices involving HER BODY HER CHOICE?.

Hypocrites is what they are. Don't you agree?
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
"They don't really understand the consequences of killing their own child as choice."--That is amazingly arrogant, that you assume you have some hidden knowledge and they desperately need it from you. Your fantasy that women who abort are all walking wounded isn't true for the majority of women.
<quoted text>
I disagree. A woman has to temporarily kill her conscience in order to pay a Dr to kill her child. Why do you think this subject is so emotional? Do you see the reaction that I get on here when mentioning a womans abortion? I get called evil and vile. I have been told that it is an emotional subject for the woman. WHY Peter? Put two and two together.

I don't get offended or justify my actions if someone attacks a choice that I've made or act that I've done UNLESS I feel guilt about it. Guilt means something Peter. Abortion i legal and yet all you proaborts DAILY,YEARLY defend abortion as if you need to. WHY? It certainly isn't because you care what a complete stranger is saying or thinks.It's guilt. A mother ended her developing son or daughters life. Had she not,she'd be holding,raising that child today and perhaps the grandchildren produced from that child.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>If so, why don't you have the choice to neglect your children?
I'm not advocating changing the law, I advocate morality. Vice President introduced the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act to the Senate in 1990 and he voted for the law President Clinton signed. Back in the '90s, Democrats supported religious freedom.
"Neglect your children"?

Oh no no no. That's a huge no no because the child went through the birth canal. Suddenly THAT womans choice is terminated. Nobody supports her choices. She's a nobody now. If she decides that she doesn't want a child anymore,then she MUST put her child up for adoption for another to raise. Prebirth,she can kill that child and doesn't have to give that child up if she doesn't want him/her. SHE matters then. After she gives birth,nobody cares what SHE thinks anymore. She's EVILLLLLLL if she harms her innocent developing child.

@@
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing and raping innocent children are both inexcusable. It's "mind-boggling" to you that I think that its evil? Why must they be compared anyway?. Who are YOU to pick and choose which crime against humanity is better or worse? Is there really a *better or worse* here? I don't think so.

God forgives and he will if the offender is truly sorry and sins no more. He offers it to all of us. Unfortunately,that poor innocent child either dies or is raped and that can NEVER be changed.

What I feel bad about is the young girls misled and deceived by proabort adults and friends. They *do* suffer much post-abortion. I've had many tell me that they wished someone would have helped them and loved them enough to stand by them through their scary,hard time of being young and pregnant. Kinda like Rosez here who gave her child up for adoption and now met him AND her grandchild. Had she been coerced into abortion,her son would be dead and she wouldn't have had grandchildren and so on.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••