Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#320635 Jan 14, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She still thinks animals are decorations for her human life. And given the choice between saving a complete stranger and a beloved member of my family, she believes I should choose the stranger, solely because we're of the same species...Weird.
I hope you are never in a drowning situation with someone's pet. You lose LOL
Husker

Falls City, NE

#320636 Jan 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm sorry...was there something, anything, that related to her story here? She didn't say she had cancer or anemia, she didn't say she was bleeding, and she isn't YOU so her medical history and circumstances are different. What happens "sometimes" is irrelevant to a specific instance.
No, a woman should presume spotting after menopause means she has cancer; that's insane. For some women, menopause takes years. More importantly, presuming one has cancer does nothing but cause panic and fear, which is a frigging stupid way to go about things when there may be nothing wrong at all. That is where the DOCTOR decides what tests will be appropriate and find the cause. If there are systemic changes, make NO assumptions; just get it checked out.
The indication in her story is that the tumors occurred AFTER the pregnancy began, so they wouldn't interfere with getting pregnant at all, would they?
<quoted text>
That wouldn't happen, she is lying .
What is post menopausal bleeding?

Post menopausal bleeding occurs when a woman of menopausal age has had 12 months without a period (amenorrhoea) and then has unscheduled (i.e. without hormonal treatment intervention) vaginal bleed. It can be a very frightening and confusing experience, but few people realize how common post menopausal bleeding actually is; it affects as many as 30% of post menopausal women.

Post menopausal bleeding can occur for a number of reasons, the most common of which is hormone replacement therapy. The supplemental hormones used in this kind of treatment stimulate the uterine lining in the same manner as would the natural hormones found in a healthy pre-menopausal female. The frequency and amount of bleeding will vary from woman to woman, but adjusting the dosage of the hormone replacement treatment is usually all that is required to alleviate the bleeding.

There are many other reasons why a woman would experience post menopausal bleeding when not undergoing hormone replacement therapy. Around 90% of these cases will have no obvious cause, or prove to be caused by a minor problem, often not requiring treatment.

However, do not consider even a little spotting as normal after menopause. It is not. If you have postmenopausal bleeding, be sure to make an appointment to see your doctor as soon as possible. While in most cases, it does not indicate a health related issue, it still could be an early indication of particular health related problems, some of which are serious. Better be safe than sorry! Look up hyperplasia. 25+
worships reality

AOL

#320637 Jan 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The "beloved family member" is a dog and only a creton would save it over a child. JMHO.
don't kid yourself. as heartless, uncaring, compassionless and unflinchingly selfish as she is, she would still never leave a stranger's baby to die to save her beloved pet gerbil or her poodle. that kind of shit, like her dead babies pseudonym, are thrown out strictly to elicit a reaction and piss off those she consider to hold an opposing view to hers. when you react as you do....and as she intends, you play right into her old wrinkly, arthritic hands.
worships reality

AOL

#320638 Jan 14, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again. I have been married pushing 40 years, Got anymore childish advice?
she said a "real" man. not the spineless jellyfish of a wimp that guy must be to have put up with an overbearing, miserable, man hating battle ax like you for 40 years.
giveitabreak

Tamaqua, PA

#320639 Jan 14, 2014
Spare me already
worships reality

AOL

#320640 Jan 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
The rights alluded to in the third trimester are those of the state to impose reasonable restrictions on abortion...if they choose. The restrictions are that the state cannot prevent the woman from aborting if there is a medical reason for doing so.
<quoted text>
this has nothing to do with what i asked.

besides, you believe the fetus should be legally protected from it's inception. you said so.
worships reality

AOL

#320641 Jan 14, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered the question ...again and again and again. And again
yeah....again and again and again...you just kept repeating the same thing like a dopey parrot....all rights are restricted. no response to my rebuttal that all rights are restricted for a reason. no such reason exists for the right to abortion. if you support the right to abortion based on the premise "woman's body"....."fetus no rights at all".....just what about that premise changes in the 3rd trimester ?
You must be a real dumfuck.[/QUOTE}

no but i know a dumfuck bigot when i see one.

[QUOTE]We ALL get to make our own decisions about things, even decisions about breaking the law.
we pause for this non sequitur
Don't like my answer? Too bad.
on the contrary. i love it. every time you post it it just demonstrates you really have no answer.
Want me to rewrite it to suit the control-freak in you? Too bad again.
knock yerself out parrot.
worships reality

AOL

#320642 Jan 14, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you come up with this crap?
go don those leathers and do some hell raisin'!!!

http://msride.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/D...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320643 Jan 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The "beloved family member" is a dog and only a creton would save it over a child. JMHO.
Darlin' I'd far rather be a cretin in your eyes, than wicked in my own.

I adore my dog, and would absolutely save him over you, OR your kid...same as if I had to choose between your son and mine....yours would be second....or maybe third.

Teach your kid to swim.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320644 Jan 14, 2014
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
go don those leathers and do some hell raisin'!!!
http://msride.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/D...
Go don that hug yourself shirt, and do some lithium.....crazy fool.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320645 Jan 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are never in a drowning situation with someone's pet. You lose LOL
I know how to swim, dear. If I was in a 'drowning situation' with someone's pet, I'm betting we both make it safely to shore. That's how I roll.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320646 Jan 14, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither.
Uh-huh.

worships reality

AOL

#320647 Jan 14, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Go don that hug yourself shirt, and do some lithium.....crazy fool.
shovel likes smoke and lightning ! dedbebbies heavy metal thunder !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_22st2V4Cvjk/Sd8Zf2A...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320648 Jan 14, 2014
It doesn't say a thing about women needing to presume they have cancer.
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> That wouldn't happen, she is lying .
What is post menopausal bleeding?
Post menopausal bleeding occurs when a woman of menopausal age has had 12 months without a period (amenorrhoea) and then has unscheduled (i.e. without hormonal treatment intervention) vaginal bleed. It can be a very frightening and confusing experience, but few people realize how common post menopausal bleeding actually is; it affects as many as 30% of post menopausal women.
Post menopausal bleeding can occur for a number of reasons, the most common of which is hormone replacement therapy. The supplemental hormones used in this kind of treatment stimulate the uterine lining in the same manner as would the natural hormones found in a healthy pre-menopausal female. The frequency and amount of bleeding will vary from woman to woman, but adjusting the dosage of the hormone replacement treatment is usually all that is required to alleviate the bleeding.
There are many other reasons why a woman would experience post menopausal bleeding when not undergoing hormone replacement therapy. Around 90% of these cases will have no obvious cause, or prove to be caused by a minor problem, often not requiring treatment.
However, do not consider even a little spotting as normal after menopause. It is not. If you have postmenopausal bleeding, be sure to make an appointment to see your doctor as soon as possible. While in most cases, it does not indicate a health related issue, it still could be an early indication of particular health related problems, some of which are serious. Better be safe than sorry! Look up hyperplasia. 25+

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320649 Jan 14, 2014
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
shovel likes smoke and lightning ! dedbebbies heavy metal thunder !
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_22st2V4Cvjk/Sd8Zf2A...
Wondering, what on earth makes you think the photographs of gentlewomen you've been trying to...what, insult me with?... are insulting to me.

Granny on a bike is ADORABLE.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#320650 Jan 15, 2014
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
she said a "real" man. not the spineless jellyfish of a wimp that guy must be to have put up with an overbearing, miserable, man hating battle ax like you for 40 years.
Is that all you got?

Your definition of a real man is a dictating woman hating tyrant. We know. Why do you fear women?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#320651 Jan 15, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got?
Your definition of a real man is a dictating woman hating tyrant. We know. Why do you fear women?
Here's the thing, sourpuss: Worships reality is fighting for the lives of innocent preborn baby females. Meanwhile, YOU are promoting the executions of preborn female girls.

You are a fake feminist of the worst kind.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#320652 Jan 15, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening my dearest "Sassafrass!"
Sweetheart, why do you find it necessary to truncate my post in order to fit your personal vendetta against those who happen to disagree with your position with regards to the subject of abortion?
I am...well--as far as that can be described.
Thank you for inquiring.
My very best to you and yours...oh, and a very Happy New Year to you too luv!
Best, as always,
JK.
:)
JohnK: "Sweetheart, why do you find it necessary to truncate my post in order to fit your personal vendetta against those who happen to disagree with your position with regards to the subject of abortion?"

Maybe Sassy truncates your posts because of your penchant for run-on sentences.
pbfa

Scottsdale, AZ

#320653 Jan 15, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
JohnK: "Sweetheart, why do you find it necessary to truncate my post in order to fit your personal vendetta against those who happen to disagree with your position with regards to the subject of abortion?"
Maybe Sassy truncates your posts because of your penchant for run-on sentences.
Nah. She's just too stupid to read complete sentences.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320654 Jan 15, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing, sourpuss: Worships reality is fighting for the lives of innocent preborn baby females. Meanwhile, YOU are promoting the executions of preborn female girls.
You are a fake feminist of the worst kind.
'Worships the Fetus' has inserted his/her cranium into his/her rectal orifice, and is fighting for air. Not a single thing he/she has ever inserted into the conversation here, has convinced any woman to change her mind about abortion.

Meanwhile, YOU couldn't give less of a damn about 'female girls', except as fodder for your crusade against the ones who decline gestation. If it was up to you, we'd all be chained to a bed from menarche to menopause, cranking out babies, and once our 'usefulness' was gone, you'd be happy to toss us into a mass grave, like you'd happily tossed our right to self-defense and personal risk assessment.

Not sure WHY you loathe women, but fortuitously, you're not in charge of our reproductive decisions.

We are.

I realize you're not well with that, and it always makes me smile.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr James 68,516
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Petal Power 1,110,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Petal Power 46,744
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 69,402
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Chuck 19,222
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) Fri katie 7
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search