Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311629 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#316372 Nov 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And a new McDonald's!
<quoted text>
LOL...you are so DAMN funny!!!
Professor Emeritus Fellow

Los Angeles, CA

#316373 Nov 23, 2013
The science is settled. It really is a baby in the womb.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316375 Nov 23, 2013
I wanted to be born wrote:
<quoted text>
Just switch all the above to me, the unborn.
The unborn...
The undead...

What difference?
Neither is actually living a life.
worships scro_tums

United States

#316376 Nov 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you believe this, just as other's, and there should be a righteous anger toward all sin, starting with our own, but I'm not angry, nor frustrated becouse abortion is legal, but rather kinda sad for ALL involved.
Many like ocean and others who scream about others being intolerant, are just as intolerant themmselves. Just on a different view :)
Whatever muthufawka. I know guys like you. You stink of "sin" and then you believe everything is cool because you suddenly find Gawd. Then you walk around with the bible in your crack telling everyone else how to think and believe. Fawkers.
worships scro_tums

United States

#316377 Nov 23, 2013
Professor Emeritus Fellow wrote:
The science is settled. It really is a baby in the womb.
And it really is your daddy's package in your mouth. now be a good son and do your duty, boy.

United States

#316378 Nov 23, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The unborn...
The undead...
What difference?
If it's PL then it's brain dead.

Good example; No Relativism who is the original Shemp. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

United States

#316379 Nov 23, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF INTERRACIAL-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding the mixing of the RACES. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big nigs prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a gay white guy!. You know, I once asked God for a man-wife, 5 months later, He gave me a dark wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God man-raped me. If God didn't want to give me a man-wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten dark wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay under old God now and I don't care if I do go hump forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I bloe God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER DARK MAN-WH**E GODZ!!!!!!!!!.
Seek professional help from any one of my colleagues please.

United States

#316380 Nov 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this, just more than other's, and there should be a righteous enthusiasm toward all sin, starting with our own, but I'm not angry, nor frustrated becouse abortion is legal, but rather because I can't get laid.
Many like ocean and others who scream during sex, are just as horned out themmselves. Just on a different bed :)
You should also seek immediate help!

United States

#316381 Nov 23, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The religious extremists...
The brain dead...
What difference?
very true!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#316382 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well "I wanted To Be Born" ....who owes you? Women, girls?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#316383 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Go gestate something, so you'll have something to worship....until it's born, and you can cross it off your list of "things of importance".

Just switch your emotionalism for realism, Jerkoff.
Women who don't want to become mothers, generally make lousy ones - why wish that on a living breathing born child.

There are plenty of unwanted, unloved, abandoned, abused, molested, ignored, and exploited born children in the world - your stance creates more of them.

In addition to more dead women.

Next...
G-spot

Tulsa, OK

#316384 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The unborn can't type.
Gtown71

United States

#316385 Nov 23, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is:
1. Our intolerance will not effect you in any way.
2. You can carry on with your "beliefs" undisturbed.
3. Your intolerance would interfere in the lives of women "only".
4. Your intolerance will interfere with a woman/girls medical/physical well being.
5. Your intolerance is aimed entirely at women/girls.
6. Your intolerance puts YOUR desires ahead of women/girls regardless of their circumstances.
7. Your intolerance is based on mythological male hierarchy which deems women as second class.
8. Your intolerance is based on controlling women.
I am sure more can be added to this list.
When over 3000 women a day find themselves pregnant, and not wanting to be doesn't bother you, since you have a legal "fix" for their "problem",then perhaps you should question just how much about the women you care, verses just wanting a power trip you accuse so many of wanting.

My beliefs only effect me.

I have always said people can do, and will do whatever they wish.

People can and do smoke meth, crack, etc. Just becouse many do it, doesn't mean it should be legal.

I believe you and others truly want power over women.
Gtown71

United States

#316386 Nov 23, 2013
worships scro_tums wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever muthufawka. I know guys like you. You stink of "sin" and then you believe everything is cool because you suddenly find Gawd. Then you walk around with the bible in your crack telling everyone else how to think and believe. Fawkers.
So you knows guys like me?:)

Are you not strong enough to believe and think for yourself, or do you normally think and believe whatever your told, by whomever finds themself in your path?

Full of sins? Yes I was. Met God? Yes I did. Sinless now? Well you can answer that for me.

I never tell others what to think or believe.
I only tell others my story, and they can think and believe as they wish.

After all I do believe, and don't want you to find yourself in a place that I believe in one day.

You've told me in your post how you feel toward God, but I want accuse you of forcing your beliefs upon me. I'm strong enough mentaly, thanks to God, but I have a friend who says those who curse have a weak mind, trying to present itself strong.

Peace

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#316387 Nov 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When over 3000 women a day find themselves pregnant, and not wanting to be doesn't bother you, since you have a legal "fix" for their "problem",then perhaps you should question just how much about the women you care, verses just wanting a power trip you accuse so many of wanting.
People can and do smoke meth, crack, etc. Just becouse many do it, doesn't mean it should be legal.
You think these 3000 women you claim who do not wish to be pregnant will suddenly wish to be because you limit their choice?
You want to limit choice and consider it caring?
You want women to bear unwanted pregnancies and consider that caring about women?
How does allowing choice equate to a power trip?
How does disallowing choice by law do to an archaic misogynistic belief system equate to a non-power trip?
If your beliefs only effect you why do you pound so many ears with your beliefs? What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Sorry, you are not making any sense.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316388 Nov 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your village let you out? Drugs aren't illegal because many ppl do drugs. Drugs are illegal because of the harmful impact they have on society. Abortion has no harmful impact on society.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316389 Nov 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I believe you and others truly want power over women."

Kindly explain to me how, exactly, wanting women to be able to make their own choice regarding their own uterus and pregnancy, based upon their own circumstances and moral code, and without interference from others, wanting "power over them"?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#316390 Nov 23, 2013
Where is Foo?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#316391 Nov 23, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Did your village let you out? Drugs aren't illegal because many ppl do drugs. Drugs are illegal because of the harmful impact they have on society. Abortion has no harmful impact on society.
Drugs are illegal because it's extremely profitable to keep them that way...particularly marijuana, for possession of which many, many non-violent people are made criminals, and keep increasingly privatized prisons in business. Our government subsidizes Cartels in this manner as well. The pharmaceutical industry also reaps huge benefits from the criminalization of a common weed - which has numerous medicinal uses, and can be grown in any climate, in nearly any soil, and with minimal effort, by nearly anyone.

Legalization would put a huge dent in the bottom lines of several industries.

And don't even get me started on hemp, which could replace fossil fuels, many textiles, and lumber out the wazoo. It remains illegal to cultivate in the US for this reason...NOT because it's a relative of cannabis.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#316392 Nov 23, 2013
playa is right wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be so frustrating for these impotent little control freaks to not be able to control women. They rave and drool and frantically masterbate in their dark basement rooms and women continue to be free to make their own decisions.
Isn't America GREAT!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,420,272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Actual Science 61,082
News Kelly's Pub Provides A New Brew: The Theater (Nov '07) 9 hr m1o2o3t 27
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Ize Found 70,974
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages