Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311625 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#316348 Nov 22, 2013
worships my buttocks wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing YOU worship is your own tiny peepee. You touch it and rub it and fondle it every chance you get muthufukkkuh. You palms perpetually stink of your own jizzjuice.
Which he is incapable of smelling, since his nose is perpetually buried in the reproductive systems of 51% of the population of the earth.
No Real Life

United States

#316349 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
I use birth control by rubbing the bible all over my genitalia until I come all over it so I wont get a woman pregnant. i go through a lot of bibles!! Women are repulsed by me anyway. My mom was fornicating with her brother and that's how I was conceived. Cool huh?
I can see why women are repulsed by you!
playa is right

United States

#316350 Nov 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Which he is incapable of smelling, since his nose is perpetually buried in the reproductive systems of 51% of the population of the earth.
It must be so frustrating for these impotent little control freaks to not be able to control women. They rave and drool and frantically masterbate in their dark basement rooms and women continue to be free to make their own decisions.
cpeter is right

United States

#316351 Nov 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The woman's right is to make her own medical decisions without interference.Her decision is whether to remain pregnant or not. The fetus isn't the focus of the decision--her right to decide is. The fetus is irrelevant; there is no right to be gestated, nor does ownership of the body, in whole or in part, transfer to the fetus for nine months.
<quoted text>
These angry christards are just frustrated, bitter, pathetic, muthuhfawkers.
worships scro_tums

United States

#316352 Nov 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed it doesn't.
<quoted text>
murders, rapes, robberies, etc. also will continue to occur even though they are illegal.
that doesn't mean they should ever be made legal, does it?
<quoted text>
and probably would never be convicted today should abortion ever be made illegal. criminal charges would be more appropriate and more likely to stick against the md actually performing the illegal abortion.
<quoted text>
the "only" thing? really? i said "all" human life is deserving of legal protection. that includes all human life, not just fetuses. and it is the reason i would support the right to abortion in cases where pregnancies threaten mom's life. would i do that if i truly believed only the fetus was deserving of legalprotection?
<quoted text>
how do you conclude such nonsense? she would retain all constitutional rights, just not the right to kill the human life she carries.
Get on your knees and worship my package, boy! I'll repeatedly slam my bettering ram against the back of your throat and coat your tonsils with my manjuice! Muthufawker!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#316353 Nov 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard many people say that something soothes their conscience but you're the first person I've ever seen act like an axxhole over it.
But that's because you have nothing intelligent to contribute so you turn to petty bullshit like this crap.
So who do you think you've impressed?
Long Night Eternity: "I have heard many people say that something soothes their conscience"

So have I. Problem is, Katie said "soothes my conscious."

Pay attention.
Jacqueline Mudd

Deer Park, TX

#316354 Nov 22, 2013
Bbcvj

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316355 Nov 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed it doesn't.
<quoted text>
murders, rapes, robberies, etc. also will continue to occur even though they are illegal.that doesn't mean they should ever be made legal, does it?
<quoted text>
and probably would never be convicted today should abortion ever be made illegal. criminal charges would be more appropriate and more likely to stick against the md actually performing the illegal abortion.
<quoted text>
the "only" thing? really? i said "all" human life is deserving of legal protection. that includes all human life, not just fetuses. and it is the reason i would support the right to abortion in cases where pregnancies threaten mom's life. would i do that if i truly believed only the fetus was deserving of legalprotection?
<quoted text>
how do you conclude such nonsense? she would retain all constitutional rights, just not the right to kill the human life she carries.
Do me a favor and research the history of abortion. Why it was ever legal and why it was illegal for 90+ years and legalized again.
worships reality

AOL

#316356 Nov 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That wasn't the post I was responding to, but no matter.

yes it was. stop lying and own up to your stupidity. do you think i cut and pasted 2 separate posts ? post number 316,314. check it out. and again, welcome aboard !!!
How do you legally protect the fetus against the woman's legal RIGHT to abort? And on what legal, CONSTITUTIONAL basis do you remove an established right?
<quoted text>
stop aleady, mutt. i know what the law currently is. the discussion is a hypothetical one and involves my beliefs regarding why a fetus should be legally protected.
as far as constitutional rights are concerned, there is no right to abortion in the constitution. that right was established based on the sc interpretation that the right to abortion was covered under the right to privacy.
the accuracy and legitimacy of that interpretation is open to debate and it is conceivable that roe v wade could be overturned.
it never will be overturned mind you, because there are not and never will be a majority of sc justices with enough guts to overturn what was a horrible decision.
so continuing to speak hypothetically, though it will never happen, the overturning of roe v wade would be the basis upon which a fetus could possibly be granted legal protection.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316357 Nov 22, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The purpose of language is to communicate. If you understood what she said, it served its purpose.
Btw you posted, "admitting when she's wrong". Shouldn't it be, "that she's wrong."? "When" indicates "time"
LOL we need an icon for ROTFLMFAO!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#316359 Nov 22, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The purpose of language is to communicate. If you understood what she said, it served its purpose.
Btw you posted, "admitting when she's wrong". Shouldn't it be, "that she's wrong."? "When" indicates "time"
grumpy: Btw you posted, "admitting when she's wrong". Shouldn't it be, "that she's wrong."? "When" indicates "time"

Um, there are times Katie is wrong (many times, in fact). During such times, she should admit she's wrong.

You old urinal cake.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#316360 Nov 22, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL we need an icon for ROTFLMFAO!
Here is an icon representing AyakaNeo => (__*__)
Timmy

London, KY

#316362 Nov 22, 2013
Yep!.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#316364 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Night Eternity: "I have heard many people say that something soothes their conscience"
So have I. Problem is, Katie said "soothes my conscious."
Pay attention.
Yawn....so? Are you losing a lot of sleep over this, cuz I'm not.
headlines

Marietta, GA

#316365 Nov 22, 2013

ISRAEL ready to BUILD 3rd TEMPLE (news)---

http://youtu.be/xvextfQLwNg

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#316367 Nov 23, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>

the "only" thing? really? i said "all" human life is deserving of legal protection. that includes all human life, not just fetuses. and it is the reason i would support the right to abortion in cases where pregnancies threaten mom's life. would i do that if i truly believed only the fetus was deserving of legal protection?

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No criminal charges against the women procuring an abortion? Why not? How about the pregnant women who ingests an abortion causing substance? How about a pregnant women who does anything that could cause a miscarriage/abortion?
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the "only" thing? really? i said "all" human life is deserving of legal protection. that includes all human life, not just fetuses. and it is the reason i would support the right to abortion in cases where pregnancies threaten mom's life. would i do that if i truly believed only the fetus was deserving of legal protection?
Why are you choosing the mother over the fetus since you believe the fetus has equal protection? That needs some explaining. Can you explain is to us on a constitutional basis?
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
In the constitution is there a clause that states that one is obligated bodily/physically to be a life support for another? Could you point that out for me, I must have missed that.
Gtown71

United States

#316368 Nov 23, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GODZ!!!!!!!!!.
Wow Sammy, it's amazing just how biblical your post is. Atleast many parts.

God change His mind? Well even if He did, He would have already knew He was going to waaay before the event in question.

As far as Him giving you a whore, well give thanks in all things :)

Some would rather fight fires that burn out of control, then to try and start a fire with wet wood ;)

"YOU" used to curse God? Ok
"YOU" stopped and started straightening out "YOUR" life.

Things haven't worked out so great, so now you're even more of a God curser.

That's just plain Bible.
Man does have the power to kick out the demons in their life,but they come back with many more, and that man is waaay worse.

When God moves into a person -GOD kicks out the demons. They can never return to dwell there again :)
Gtown71

United States

#316369 Nov 23, 2013
cpeter is right wrote:
<quoted text>
These angry christards are just frustrated, bitter, pathetic, muthuhfawkers.
I know you believe this, just as other's, and there should be a righteous anger toward all sin, starting with our own, but I'm not angry, nor frustrated becouse abortion is legal, but rather kinda sad for ALL involved.

Many like ocean and others who scream about others being intolerant, are just as intolerant themmselves. Just on a different view :)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#316370 Nov 23, 2013
And a new McDonald's!
headlines wrote:
ISRAEL ready to BUILD 3rd TEMPLE (news)---
http://youtu.be/xvextfQLwNg

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#316371 Nov 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many like ocean and others who scream about others being intolerant, are just as intolerant themmselves. Just on a different view :)
The difference is:

1. Our intolerance will not effect you in any way.
2. You can carry on with your "beliefs" undisturbed.
3. Your intolerance would interfere in the lives of women "only".
4. Your intolerance will interfere with a woman/girls medical/physical well being.
5. Your intolerance is aimed entirely at women/girls.
6. Your intolerance puts YOUR desires ahead of women/girls regardless of their circumstances.
7. Your intolerance is based on mythological male hierarchy which deems women as second class.
8. Your intolerance is based on controlling women.

I am sure more can be added to this list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,419,284
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min New Yorker 61,050
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,953
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Hipocrit 20,505
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages