Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,187
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316293 Nov 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Doesn't matter if you consider it human or a human; if she wants it out, out it goes. She has exactly ZERO obligation to gestate it. Play all the word games you want, all the rights belong to the woman.
<quoted text>
cPeter: "Doesn't matter if you consider it a human; if she wants it out, out it goes"

There you have it. Proaborts could care less that defenseless & innocent human beings are being snuffed out.

No empathy for innocents at all.

Only self-absorbed convenience for the sake of debauchery.

Pathetic.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316294 Nov 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Only, you're not. You're fighting for the right to decide for us that our fetuses 'deserve' gestation, whether or not we agree with you.
You aren't going to get it.
Natural Law does not exempt a mother when it comes to intentionally KILLING another innocent human being. This includes her preborn baby. You can't recreate how mankind was created.

You take out your resentments over not having a penis growing between your legs on innocent babies in utero.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316295 Nov 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. And if they see anything remotely like "love" or "compassion" in No Relevance's posts, they're ANOTHER hateful piece of shit.
"Hi, my name is bHitler, and I do not believe 'human being' is a synonym for 'human being.'"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316296 Nov 21, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The forum exists so blatant woman haters like yourself have somewhere to bloviate their nonproductive opinions?
"My Grandma Suction Tube is weird. She spends her days promoting the killing of 2,000 girls per day....then gets all 'boo-hoo' over her girl dying. She's a mess and I ignore her." - Katie's granddaughter
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316297 Nov 21, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not invited.
Butt out.
Katie V.: I called my preborn son Aaron.

"My Grandma Forceps is weird. She attacks those who respect human life for 'personifying' preborn babies. Then she names her preborn baby Aaron before he died in ectopic pregnancy. I try to avoid her. She's nutcase." - Katie's granddaughter
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316298 Nov 21, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I don't need the lesson. Get over it.
It's called a play on words. If you didn't get it, oh well.
I don't care one way or the other.
"Not only does Grandma Bloody Curette not know the difference between an adjective and a noun, she's also a baby killer. She's an embarrassment." - Katie's granddaughter

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316299 Nov 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hi, my name is bHitler, and I do not believe 'human being' is a synonym for 'human being.'"
No, but YOU just told another lie.

I understand, lies are all you have.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316300 Nov 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try, but if that abortion you're referring to was legal, then that human life was not being legally protected.
you are, for all intents and purposes, a true and complete moron.
but you're right about one thing. i win.
mutt.
Abortion doesn't have to be legal. Which brings us back to the fact that abortions are going to happen regardless of whether the fetus has legal protection. Which brings us to criminal charges, which brings us to no woman in history has ever been convicted for illegally aborting her pregnancy. It seems to me you paint this picture of a pregnant woman and then paint over everything except her pregnant belly because the contents inside is the only thing deserving of legal protection and constitutional rights. Her constitutional rights end when she becomes pregnant. You're an idiot. So round and round and round we go with the same arguments/debates we've already had time and again.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#316301 Nov 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "Doesn't matter if you consider it a human; if she wants it out, out it goes"
There you have it. Proaborts could care less that defenseless & innocent human beings are being snuffed out.
No empathy for innocents at all.
Only self-absorbed convenience for the sake of debauchery.
Pathetic.
Whatever you have to tell yourself, huck.

My empathy is for women whose pregnancies would kill us, without the option to prevent that.

Go gestate something, you worthless piece of snake shit.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#316302 Nov 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're going to place yourself in the position of deity and determine prior to birth just which of these kids will wish they had never been born. how disgustingly presumptuous of you.
slob.
I don't believe in deities...I place myself in the position of 'woman with unwanted medical condition', should I become pregnant ectopically for the second time, and determine prior to my OWN death, that I don't have to die on your say-so.

If that's presumptuous, color me 'presumptuous' you flaming Butt-nugget.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316303 Nov 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you have to tell yourself, huck.
My empathy is for women whose pregnancies would kill us, without the option to prevent that.
Cut him some slack he actually thinks using a webasaurus rather than the actual proper rules for synonyms make him correct. Let him have his parade.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316304 Nov 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you have to tell yourself, huck.
Playa Hood Rat: "My empathy is for women whose pregnancies would kill us"

What about the other 97% of abortions by women who kill for convenience?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316305 Nov 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion doesn't have to be legal. Which brings us back to the fact that abortions are going to happen regardless of whether the fetus has legal protection. Which brings us to criminal charges, which brings us to no woman in history has ever been convicted for illegally aborting her pregnancy. It seems to me you paint this picture of a pregnant woman and then paint over everything except her pregnant belly because the contents inside is the only thing deserving of legal protection and constitutional rights. Her constitutional rights end when she becomes pregnant. You're an idiot. So round and round and round we go with the same arguments/debates we've already had time and again.
AyaDontKnow posted: "Abortion doesn't have to be legal. Which brings us back to the fact that abortions are going to happen regardless of whether the fetus has legal protection."

_________

Which brings us back to....

200,000 illegal abortions/year prior to RvW.

1,200,000 legal abortions/year after RvW.

No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316306 Nov 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Cut him some slack he actually thinks using a webasaurus rather than the actual proper rules for synonyms make him correct. Let him have his parade.
Please link us to where it states "Soothes my consious" is grammatically correct.

TIA.

P.S. Conscious is an adjective, so it's used improperly in the above phrase. Hope that helps, dummy.

Grammar for Dummies
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316307 Nov 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but YOU just told another lie.
I understand, lies are all you have.
Your turn to go to bat for Katie's ignorance:

Is "soothes my conscious" grammatically correct?

(Watch this everyone.....bHitler will do her little fat dance to pay back Katiekins for trying to cover her 'synonyms' error. LMAO. All they end up doing is making themselves look even dumber than before.)

** Grabs trans-fat popcorn **
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316308 Nov 21, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Cut him some slack he actually thinks using a webasaurus rather than the actual proper rules for synonyms make him correct. Let him have his parade.
Are "human" and "human being" synonyms?

Thesauruses say they are. You are saying they aren't?

"The bonehead is connected to the bonehead."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316309 Nov 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyaDontKnow posted: "Abortion doesn't have to be legal. Which brings us back to the fact that abortions are going to happen regardless of whether the fetus has legal protection."
_________
Which brings us back to....
200,000 illegal abortions/year prior to RvW.
1,200,000 legal abortions/year after RvW.
And there is that dishonesty we all associate with you. You left something out....

200,000 KNOWN/REPORTED abortions/year prior to RvW. How many were NOT known/reported? Do YOU know? No, you don't. Does ANYONE? No.

Why must you lie so much?

Oh, that's right. It's because the truth doesn't help your arguments, and lies are all you have.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316310 Nov 21, 2013
Of course, we are discussing "a human" (noun version as used by bHitler to describe who is in the womb.)
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316311 Nov 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is that dishonesty we all associate with you. You left something out....
200,000 KNOWN/REPORTED abortions/year prior to RvW. How many were NOT known/reported? Do YOU know? No, you don't. Does ANYONE? No.
Why must you lie so much?
Oh, that's right. It's because the truth doesn't help your arguments, and lies are all you have.
200,000 illegal abortions/yr prior to RvW is the estimate provided by an expert witness to the special Congressional Abortion Review Committee.

Guess what. NARAL, Planned Parenthood, etc. did NOT contest the number.

So..........

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316312 Nov 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
200,000 illegal abortions/yr prior to RvW is the estimate provided by an expert witness to the special Congressional Abortion Review Committee.
Guess what. NARAL, Planned Parenthood, etc. did NOT contest the number.
So..........
So? It's an ESTIMATE, not a fact, which is how YOU are presenting it. That's because you're a liar.

Why would they? There is no way to know for sure, that was my point, Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,205,327
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 52,223
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Almost amish 71,696
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr YesWeCan 69,286
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr factcheck 19,717
News Brooklyn Teen Charged With Attempted Murder (May '08) 22 hr memechuk 9
News City of Hartford Sues Homeowners In Zoning Fight 23 hr stop the bullying 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]