Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,074
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#315708 Nov 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a judgement on my part, but only a fact. You know the facts on abortion.
Pathetic

Your judgement does not equal fact you arrogant, inhuman piece of garbage.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#315709 Nov 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a hebrew scholar?
Satan has attacked God's Word/Words since the very start.
Imo - He didn't start attacking it, after it was translated into english, but rather at the very beginning. How many different "greek" languages are there? How many words today mean something totally different then just 50 years ago?
Hahahahaha, Satan has attacked gods word??

Is this what you fall back on when people interpret it in a way that doesnt fall in line with your irrational beliefs?

The fact remains that the bible actually refers to Mary as a maid/young woman. Your continued ignorance only shows how rigid and dishonest you truly are. Your truly are full of crap forbyour religion; full of feces for jesus.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#315710 Nov 14, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Ink refuses to believe that animals have a soul.
She thinks they're decorations.
And will kill them if she determines their quality of life isnt up to her standards.

Prolife? Spare me the hypocrisy.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#315711 Nov 14, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Ink refuses to believe that animals have a soul.
She thinks they're decorations.
Playa: "Ink refuses to believe that animals have a soul.
She thinks they're decorations."

^^^ Stands up for animals. Promotes killing baby humans.^^^
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#315712 Nov 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And will kill them if she determines their quality of life isnt up to her standards.
You support and promote killing baby humans.

You're a mess.

“Who really cares?”

Since: Sep 09

Hopefully many.

#315713 Nov 14, 2013
Puddles! What are doing in MA? That's a little close for my comfort. Have you ever considered moving to Siberia? I think it would suit you perfectly.
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#315714 Nov 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people lived in poor conditions, and don't have to suffer anymore.
No, I'm sorry, I confused those ten thousand, with the ten thousand that were aborted this week.
Lets just say ALL those who died didn't have a say in the matter.
I get it!! Nature is God's abortion! Just a woman sees her fetus as having a poor future, she has an abortion.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315715 Nov 14, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd read the entire article, you would've seen the author stated where the other author got her info from. Court papers and other documents. You didn't seem too interested to know the abortion numbers are continually dropping. If, during Victorian times, the abortion numbers were 7 or 8 times higher than they are now, then we have come a long way.
Why do I "consider that a woman being inconvenienced by a comming child a negative"? Who said I did? Where'd you glean that from? I repeat, you seem more interested in passing negative judgment than learning.
Katie, this is what I read. Show me what I missed pertaining to constructing the numbers.

Nonetheless, having achieved their legal goal, many doctors -- including prominent members of the AMA -- went right on providing abortions. Some late-nineteenth-century observers estimated that two million were performed annually (which would mean that in Victorian America the number of abortions per capita was seven or eight times as high as it is today). Reagan argues persuasively that our image of nineteenth-century medicine is too monolithically hierarchical: while medical journals inveighed against abortion (and contraception), women were often able to make doctors listen to their needs and even lower their fees. And because, in the era before the widespread use of hospitals, women chose the doctors who would attend their whole families through many lucrative illnesses, medical men had self-interest as well as compassion for a motive. Thus in an 1888 exposť undercover reporters for the Chicago Times obtained an abortion referral from no less a personage than the head of the Chicago Medical Society.(He claimed he was conducting his own investigation.) Unless a woman died, doctors were rarely arrested and even more rarely convicted. Even midwives -- whom doctors continued to try to drive out of business by portraying them, unfairly, as dangerous abortion quacks -- practiced largely unmolested.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315716 Nov 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's arrogance to categorize a decision as selfish when you don't know all the reasons behind it.
Do those reasons make the baby any less dead?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315717 Nov 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I get it!! Nature is God's abortion! Just a woman sees her fetus as having a poor future, she has an abortion.
Don't forget to include the Susan Smiths,Andrea Yates's of the world who kill their born children who they felt were better off dead. For every Mom(who abort) who didn't want to give their child up for adoption after birth because they felt abortion was *better*,is a Mom(who choose to drown,smother,abuse to death)who didn't want to hand their child(ren)over to their husbands or family because they felt it was a *better* choice.

Welcome to the minds of the insane.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315718 Nov 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your assessment. AC has to believe any woman who chooses abortion is in denial or simply evil. Their ideologies won't let them see anything else.
I imagine none of the choices are easy. Seems to me, putting up for adoption might be the toughest choice of all.
How ya doin', Katie :)
Killing your child vs putting your child up for adoption where they can be CHOSEN by an adoptee couple who wants them. Hmmm....THIS puzzles you?

Did it puzzle you when you heard about Susan Smith or Andrea Yates drowning their children? They were all known to be loving Moms too. They made a choice that they felt was best for their children. Did you view their personal choices as a loving mom or a simply evil? Were their choices a form of denial? I mean what crazy person who think that this was best? Did your "ideologies not let you see anything else"?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315719 Nov 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, playing dumb again, huh?
What was stopping him from divorcing her?
LOL are you implying that women who have repeated abortions should be divorced by her husband? LOL again.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315720 Nov 14, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa: "Ink refuses to believe that animals have a soul.
She thinks they're decorations."
^^^ Stands up for animals. Promotes killing baby humans.^^^
Is that weird or what?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315721 Nov 14, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Ink wrote:
Nobody is prepared to be a parent. It's on the job training. Women have abortions because they get pregnant and they don' want the baby. It is that simple. I don't need to hear all the Great reasons for their decisions and why it was so much better for the child to be killed than to have a real bitch for a mother who has no locve to give her own child.
And many people simply don't WANT to be a parent, it's that simple as well. Women who choose to be childfree (no kids by choice) have every right to make that decision, and it's a perfectly valid one. Furthermore, a woman who makes that decision, and has an abortion due to BC failure, doesn't have to explain her reasons to you or anyone else.
Again, if it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Period. Don't like it? Too bad.
I agree with you but she still killed her baby for whatever reason.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#315722 Nov 14, 2013
Junket wrote:
Puddles! What are doing in MA? That's a little close for my comfort. Have you ever considered moving to Siberia? I think it would suit you perfectly.
You would save a lot of gas if you moved into a Twinkie factory.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315723 Nov 14, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is inaccurate, I have miscarried. While the emotions are under the umbrella of what we call grief, the difference between losing an embryo/fetus and losing a child is this: One was but a dream, the other a reality. Ask any parent who's lost a born and known child.
Empathy and sympathy are not the same. If you need to ask why anyone needs it, you might be incapable of giving it.
It would only make sense to mourn a child moreso that you've known(who probably died accidently or violently or was ill) vs one that was just conceived and naturally died.

I can't image that someone who supports abortion or has had one to feel much of anything for her unborn child. There HAS to be a block there(of her emotions)in order to continue this evil game.

It's like when you were on here defending abortion,dehumanizing the humans in the womb,ALL while your daughter was gestating your Granddaughter. That was a whole new low for you. Chicky did that as well.

I Bet BOTH of you found out the sex of your Grandchild,saw pics via ultrasound,started to buy baby girls clothes,rubbed your daughters bellys to get a feel of your little baby granddaughters first movements and all...

It made me sick AND sad for your family who've been bought up by such hate.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315724 Nov 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? I guess with a name like FECES, maybe not.

I asked before why you want people to call you FECES. It seems demeaning to me.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315725 Nov 14, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no way in hell I would let a man, friend or not "borrow" my kid to take to Mc D's. Maybe the 6 year old was being a pain in the butt and momma Ink just needed a little "alone" time. How self centered is that?
Don't you have something better to do than to work your little web of lies? Probably not.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#315726 Nov 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do those reasons make the baby any less dead?
The results are not the issue. Your arrogance in judging another woman's reasons as trivial is.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315727 Nov 14, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi STO :)
I'd imagine putting up for adoption is pretty tough. But we don't aim for criminalizing it because some women have regrets. What gets me about AC is how they accuse us of dehumanizing the embryo/fetus - I don't - all while they dehumanize/demonize women who make the decision to terminate unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy. All the while they post as if they're justified to do such a thing while referring to PC as eeeevvviiilllllll for supporting women's civil rights to choice.
I agree with you. I would imagine putting up your child for adoption must be pretty tough. Rose did it. I am sure it broke her heart. She did it out of love. God has reunited her with him and what a beautiful,happy ending. She met her grands too :)

Some(way back then especially,as well as today)give the child up against their will or wants. They are forced kinda. THAT is very sad indeed.

Let's rewind back. SEX EQUALS PREGNANCY. We MUST take responsibility for our actions. Sure,we all love the great feeling of sex,but let's face it,it comes with a price tag. Let's bring everything into this discussion. Drinking,recreational drugs,prescription pills,being married and getting to flirty with someone at work,not taking care of our health,etc.....equals CONSEQUENCES. We MUST think twice before we act.

""""" """"" """"" What gets me about AC is how they accuse us of dehumanizing the embryo/fetus - I don't -"""" """"" """"" """"" ""

You support killing them as choice. THAT is not dehumanizing them?

Your granddaughter was alive,growing and developing and you were here fighting for the right to have her killed as choice.

Hello? Is anyone home here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,519
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Signed up Tinka 1,174,896
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 3 hr donaldv925 16
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Sat curious1 170
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat TRD 69,018
missing my daughters Thu paulacasey 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu paulacasey 45

Winter Storm Warning for Hartford County was issued at February 01 at 3:49PM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:51 pm PST