Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,756)

Showing posts 295,101 - 295,120 of304,941
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother."
You see, this is a perfect example of your false premise. You believe being prochoice equals supporting abortion. What prochoice equals is believing women have the moral right to determine their own choices regarding their own pregnancies.
Thanks for proving my point Katie. If a so called pro-choice person is morally against the "right" of a woman to electively abort after the first trimester,then she is not pro-choice. She is pro-abortion in the first trimester but certainly NOT pro-choice.

Stop with your games Katie. Either one SUPPORTS a womans right to legally kill(abort)her unwanted fetus or she doesn't. It's ALL about abortion. THAT'S the topic. THAT'S the 'choices' that we are discussing.

Stop being a coward already. Why are you people so afraid to admit that you support THAT specific choice? That you would offer to drive and sit with a friend if they asked you to for the abortion.

See,I am against abortion and therefore,I would never drive or sit with a friend if they asked me to.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Ut uh!!!!! Elise doesn't like anyone speaking for her. Say sorry!
::giggle::
Awww...don't worry,she won't call you out on it. You're one of her proabort chums. She has different standards for certain people.
Your projection is duly noted, sister.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Nobody cares how you refer to your hellspawn. But when discussing medical matters, you need to use medical terms. It's how you avoid long debates over terminology. If you go to a mechanic, you don't talk about the stoppee-wheelie things; you tell them the brakes are going out.
<quoted text>
Who's debating over terminology but YOUR side? LOL Me personally, referring to my child as a fetus or toddler is a personal preferrence at the time. Doesn't change any facts.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother."
You see, this is a perfect example of your false premise. You believe being prochoice equals supporting abortion. What prochoice equals is believing women have the moral right to determine their own choices regarding their own pregnancies.
Sassy is trying in vain to make a point she can't even form. Don't interrupt her "thought," please.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I actually think you'll access this link, but for every woman who regrets her abortion, there's another one who absolutely DOESN'T.
These are their stories.
http://www.imnotsorry.net/
Honey,I don't need to read their stories to know that they are either still in denial(most likely)as a coping mechanism,or they are just so turned over to evil that they don't know right from wrong anymore.

It's painful for women to make the choice. WHAT'S that say? something is not "right" in that "right" to kill their child as choice. MANY on your side that support abortion "rights" even agree with no elective abortion after the first trimester. WHAT'S that say to you?

It's a very emotional,painful place to be when you come to reality,..out of that world of denial. These women suffer something fierce and I find it very sad that you don't care about THOSE women after the fact. Thank God,literally,that they have a loving,forgiving God who will heal them and be with them thru that journey back to sanity and mental/emotional health.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If cpeter has medical POA of the old man and the man's physician has diagnosed his status as one of a vegetative state, actively dying or other similar status, yes cpeter can request that the man be allowed to die, naturally. If the prognosis is that the patient is never going to recover, it is often the loved ones' decision to let the person go and it rarely has anything to do with money. It happens every day, all over the world. Where have you been? If the old man is "plugged in," (lol) then, it is to be determined whether he has a chance of recovery. People are on support apparatuses for many reasons.
The "plugged in" comment meant that he needed assistence of some sort.

A developing,existing human in the womb faced with a death sentence by his/her mother because they are unwanted by a mother who doesn't want to raise them,HARDLY can be compared to the above scenerio where the patient is on their death bed. I only mentioned that scenerio as a means to show cpeter that he doesn't have a right to decide who is or isn't worthy of continuing life based on tired parents who are drained or medicare system.

For some odd reason,I thought you'd comprehend.

SILLY SASSY!

And what is an old man? 60? 70? 80? 90? It's subjective. Why did you assume that I meant a very old man who's dying?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Your projection is duly noted, sister.
LOL OH OKEY DOKEY Leesyboo! MY bad!

Dear Playa,

It is okay that you include Elise in your "NOBODY CARES" rant. You do indeed speak for her. I was "projecting" when I thought that. Please except my apologies.

Love Always,
Sassy

xoxoxoxo
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And yet the militant religionists can't seem to figure out why so many women have REJECTED the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches. Go figure, right?:-)
Did you reject Jesus or do you just not know about him?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is not a "right"
Of course it is.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Does THAT make me angry? Yes.
Careful there, sweetmeat - angry women are unfeminine...remember... Butch?
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,deliberately burp or fart,in public if you think that it's a feminine thing to do. Knock yourself out.
Eliminating gas from the digestive system is a HUMAN thing to do. If you don't do it in public, I suggest you remove the cork. Otherwise, you might explode.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>That's not me nor do I think that it's proper for men either. I guess that I have class
Boy, is THAT ever debatable. If you have 'class', I don't want it.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>and have been taught manners?
Why don't you try using them for a change, frumpy?
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a hippy chick? Do you not shave under your arms or not wear a bra in order to feel like a "free woman"? lol
Do you shave because it's socially acceptable, or because your pit hair tends to get snagged in your bra straps if you don't?

You do know a man invented bras, so that women's breasts would be perennially perky, and to make them appear nipple-less, so he wouldn't get a hard on around his sister, right?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Most women forced to see an ultrasound still abort.
<quoted text>
That isn't true unles you can provide some proof.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's been made abundantly clear that not anyone gives a rat's ass about my opinion, but I still spew it anyways!
I have different standards for everyone equally! Regardless!
Why would one posesss a rat's ass to give, anyway?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Honey,I don't need to read their stories
You mean you don't WANT to read their stories.

(Remainder of your post trimmed for excessive horseshit content)

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Honey,I don't need to read their stories to know that they are either still in denial(most likely)as a coping mechanism,or they are just so turned over to evil that they don't know right from wrong anymore.
It's painful for women to make the choice. WHAT'S that say? something is not "right" in that "right" to kill their child as choice. MANY on your side that support abortion "rights" even agree with no elective abortion after the first trimester. WHAT'S that say to you?
It's a very emotional,painful place to be when you come to reality,..out of that world of denial. These women suffer something fierce and I find it very sad that you don't care about THOSE women after the fact. Thank God,literally,that they have a loving,forgiving God who will heal them and be with them thru that journey back to sanity and mental/emotional health.
Your opinion is appreciated. That's all is is, even though you ponificate as though you speak fact. You have no way of knowing what you claim to "know."

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>The "plugged in" comment meant that he needed assistence of some sort.
A developing,existing human in the womb faced with a death sentence by his/her mother because they are unwanted by a mother who doesn't want to raise them,HARDLY can be compared to the above scenerio where the patient is on their death bed. I only mentioned that scenerio as a means to show cpeter that he doesn't have a right to decide who is or isn't worthy of continuing life based on tired parents who are drained or medicare system.
For some odd reason,I thought you'd comprehend.
SILLY SASSY!
And what is an old man? 60? 70? 80? 90? It's subjective. Why did you assume that I meant a very old man who's dying?
Your post was very vague and I tried to interpret it. Forgive me trying to decipher it. My bad, I guess. You should try, even though it's probably impossible, to make yourself clear. IF I didn't comprehend, it's because you don't write your thought well. Do better, next time, if you expect to be taken seriously.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> LOL OH OKEY DOKEY Leesyboo! MY bad!
Dear Playa,
It is okay that you include Elise in your "NOBODY CARES" rant. You do indeed speak for her. I was "projecting" when I thought that. Please except my apologies.
Love Always,
Sassy
xoxoxoxo
Grow up.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course it is.
<quoted text> Careful there, sweetmeat - angry women are unfeminine...remember... Butch?
<quoted text>Eliminating gas from the digestive system is a HUMAN thing to do. If you don't do it in public, I suggest you remove the cork. Otherwise, you might explode.
<quoted text>Boy, is THAT ever debatable. If you have 'class', I don't want it.
<quoted text>Why don't you try using them for a change, frumpy?
<quoted text>Do you shave because it's socially acceptable, or because your pit hair tends to get snagged in your bra straps if you don't?
You do know a man invented bras, so that women's breasts would be perennially perky, and to make them appear nipple-less, so he wouldn't get a hard on around his sister, right?
lmao!
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course it is.
<quoted text> Careful there, sweetmeat - angry women are unfeminine...remember... Butch?
<quoted text>Eliminating gas from the digestive system is a HUMAN thing to do. If you don't do it in public, I suggest you remove the cork. Otherwise, you might explode.
<quoted text>Boy, is THAT ever debatable. If you have 'class', I don't want it.
<quoted text>Why don't you try using them for a change, frumpy?
<quoted text>Do you shave because it's socially acceptable, or because your pit hair tends to get snagged in your bra straps if you don't?

""""Elimin ating gas from the digestive system is a HUMAN thing to do."""" "

So is pooping but I don't go around pooping on the floor in front of people. Neither do most sane people.

""""" "If you don't do it in public, I suggest you remove the cork. Otherwise, you might explode""" "

Should I poop in front of people if I feel like I am going to explode?

You want to know if I shave my armpits? Yes,daily and not because it gets "stuck in my bra". LOL WTF? why does your hair grow that long enough to get stuck? mine doesn't even get past a stuble.

No,I didn't know why bra's were invented. All I know is that I started wearing one to lift up my big boobs. It DOES help ;)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a baby at all before birth, it's a fetus.
Yes, I know you'd like to pretend that you making stupid statements doesn't matter, but it really does.
The baby is a fetus before birth but still the same human being.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you don't WANT to read their stories.
(Remainder of your post trimmed for excessive horseshit content)
I actually have read a few. It's sad. It's a tragedy that women are faced with such anti-human tactics because they can't be bothered mothering their child or adopting him/her out.

The worst are the young girls who are coerced/forced by parents to abort or by a bf when they are so scared,desperate and vulnerable. I feel so sorry that nobody cares about her. They are the saddest stories to hear about ESPECIALLY in person.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - I get your point, and can understand your frustration. You've atleast arrived at a place few go, and there is no answer to the question. God was, is, and ever will be. He knows all things, past, present, future, but "we" don't.
So John I'll ask you this, would you be willing to simply go anywhere quite, and sit, bow, stand, whatever, and with all that is in you, ask God to reveal Himself to you. Now you must be willing to give up any and all that He would want you to.
Do you not think that if there was a God who flung the stars out, and named each one, and created all, that He don't have the power to answer you, if you approach this God, the way one must. Just as you are. He's not impressed with how "good" you've been. He's not depressed with how "bad" you've been. According to His Word, He's impressed with those who are willing to put their all on what His Son did for them.
I could ask you where did God come from?
Where did the dot that exploded come from?
How does the sun burn and burn but never burn up, for thousands of years. Millions or billions, if you believe some teaching., which is way more impressive.
Good afternoon "Gtown."
You certainly have passion, and your conviction is quite evident in the way you express your "becoming saved."
You can of course ask, "Where did God come from?" but that would be an exercise in futility; those whose convictions are as great as yours can't provide an answer and clearly don't require one...they rely on faith. Those who don't believe as you do can't answer because there is no definitive evidence for the existence of such a being and, as such, they may take this lack of evidence as "proof" of God's nonexistence.
Admittedly, I do not believe in the concept of God as you do. The Abrahamic God of Judaism, Christianity and Islam is not a deity that I subscribe to. However what I find especially fascinating about these three religions is that they're able to simultaneously bring out the best and the worst in those who adhere to them. Granted, it can be argued that this is the case with all religions; anything that ignites such passion in people is bound to unleash those passions from time to time.
I can, however, give you a brief explanation of how the sun works. It, like all stars, requires a balance between its internal forces called hydrostatic equilibrium. One force, which holds the sun together, comes from its own gravity. The second, which prevents it from collapsing, comes from the rapid motion of its atoms which creates pressure. The sun generates its energy by converting hydrogen into helium via a process called nuclear fusion in which two or more nuclei are bonded into a single, heavier one. This process happens in the sun's core because of its extremely high temperature.
As you can tell I was, at one time, rather interested in astronomy. Still am for that matter, which is why I tend to groan inwardly when Biblical Literalists--and I know you happen to be one--state straight-faced that the universe is only a few thousand years old. Folks who hold steadfastly to such don't take into account that it flies in the face of where we find ourselves today via our scientific knowledge. Such a belief effectively negates the sciences of astronomy, chemistry, geology, archaeology, paleontology, evolutionary biology. This is not to say that I haven't met people who dedicate themselves to scientific research and who happen to be deeply religious--I have. They usually tend to take the Book of Genesis more allegorically than literally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 295,101 - 295,120 of304,941
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••