I'm glad you're Catholic free, and now if you would just get saved - you wouldn't find church a bore.<quoted text>
I certainly do, all too well; it's why I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions, and churches to the curb over 25 years ago. This kind of "love for men" translated into hatred for women, which militant religionists like sASSy routinely deny.
These days, I have seven good reasons to love being what I call Catholicism-Free (CF for short):
1. No constant and tedious preaching about "sin"
2. No long and boring church services and sermons to ruin my Sundays
3. No hassles about the weekly drag known as "confession."
4. Not having to pop out more kids than I wanted because of Catholicism's anti-contraception doctrines
5. Not having to give any of my money to the church's blood-sucking hierarchy by the church-based extortion practice known as "tithing."
6. No worries about my child being a victim of one of the Catholic Church's vile pedophile priests
7. Freedom to decide for MYSELF on all important personal matters like sex, marriage, and reproduction
Personally, I find it a gross obscenity that a group of male clerics in dresses has the arrogance to believe it has the "right" to rule over millions of women's lives. Luckily for me, I can -- and DID -- get rid of this toxic church's baggage so it wouldn't ruin the quality of MY life. I celebrate that decision every day.
For me, being Catholicism-Free (CF) ROCKS. It's wonderful how much freedom a woman has when she ISN'T mentally chained to a regressive and oppressive religious institution.
Again - before I was saved -your list fit my line of thinking perfectly.
A lost person has NO interest in the things of God. Period!
Many who are lost, that attend church week after week, becouse it makes mama happy, or hubby/wife happy, are some of the most miserable folks on earth.