Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
294,121 - 294,140 of 305,399 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The same goes for you. I have offered evidence of God that is outside the Bible and I get no challenge.
You provided evidence of god via topix and directed it to me?

Amazing that proof of god can be demonstrated via the would wide web.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So much for the "chip chip chipping away".
2 down, 653 to go....

they'll keep trying to chip away at our rights, and we'll keep chipping away at their stupid laws.

Seems fair...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

We`ve done nothing of the kind. Many species are stronger, more prolific, faster, etc. Ants are better organized and more efficient. Many species are not earthbound as we are. The least evolved lifeform, viruses, can eradicate us. We ARE the only species capable of killing the planet; I guess that`s advanced?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could direct me to the part that explains why humans developed beyond any other species.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>And you think it rational it was created by an invisible entity.(shrug)
Either explanation takes some faith. You have your's and I have mine.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
We`ve done nothing of the kind. Many species are stronger, more prolific, faster, etc. Ants are better organized and more efficient. Many species are not earthbound as we are. The least evolved lifeform, viruses, can eradicate us. We ARE the only species capable of killing the planet; I guess that`s advanced?
<quoted text>
Nowhere to go with that line of thinking.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo. Ooooo. I know, goddidit!!
Direct your questions to qualified people of you really want answers.
Until then you remain closed minded, restricted and bound by your unobjective beliefs.
I was asking you. You must have a theory.
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ants are pretty amazing!!
Could be why God says we should consider their ways :)
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the last line from a parabel that Jesus told;
"He said to him,‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’" (web)
The point being that if you don't want to believe his word, nothing will convince.
Pretty weak argument.

There is no evidence of "his word", only centuries old hearsay.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asking you. You must have a theory.
I wouldn't agree with your statement and don't have a theory.
Howdy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Why would a woman think that she has a right to kill her child when she or he is growing? Child still grows outside the womb. Why stop there? If the child is unwanted,then mom might decide after birth,..does she then have a right to kill the child? adoption works and if a pregnant mom is too selfish to give that growing child up,then why should a mom who decides after birth. Why is she discriminated against (in your fairy tale land of I can justify killing another humans life because I don't want them)?

Respect all human life,especially your own flesh and blood lineage. I have fostered children and adopted three and I would protect them with my life and we are not even blood related. My love makes them as 'bonded' as if they are. A woman discussing killing as choice or doing it,is the lowest a person can go. It's unnatural. Something is not right in their heads. Women have sought help when they come to terms with the atrocity that they committed. It's a long healing process. I wish them recovery. I've seen the agony some have suffered. Please stop this from happening and let's respect women enough to be honest with the truth of abortion and the silent pain they truly suffer. Men as well who sleep around and have no control over their child bring pit to death. Oh God what a tragedy!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck convincing a dominionist that we're not the only important species on earth...she thinks the rest are here for decoration...
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty weak argument.
There is no evidence of "his word", only centuries old hearsay.
That's what ancient history is, hearsay.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere to go with that line of thinking.
Of course not, because it challenges your line of 'thinking'...if that's what you want to call it.

It's obvious that we are the only species with the ability AND the inclination to befoul our planet beyond supporting life...which is why we decided to invest trillions in exploring space. Pretty soon, this planet won't be fit to live on.

Name any other species that willfully destroys its own environment.

Other than parasites, good luck.
Dominionists are insane, not to mention stupid.
JMO
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ants are pretty amazing!!
Could be why God says we should consider their ways :)
These are some of the remarkable discoveries researchers are making about ants. Indeed, as Solomon advised, we have much to learn from them! For more than 3,000 years, wise men and women have found that it's worth our time to ponder this amazing part of God's creation!
ucg.org
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't agree with your statement and don't have a theory.
I didn't think you would. It is easier to just say I am wrong.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Howdy wrote:
Why would a woman think that she has a right to kill her child when she or he is growing? A woman discussing killing as choice or doing it,is the lowest a person can go. It's unnatural.
Abortion is as old, and as natural, as pregnancy.

Don't like it? Don't have one.

Next...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Jesus frigging christ, bernice, take a valium.

Women think they have the right to abort because they DO have that right. You don`t have a say in THEIR decisions.
Howdy wrote:
Why would a woman think that she has a right to kill her child when she or he is growing? Child still grows outside the womb. Why stop there? If the child is unwanted,then mom might decide after birth,..does she then have a right to kill the child? adoption works and if a pregnant mom is too selfish to give that growing child up,then why should a mom who decides after birth. Why is she discriminated against (in your fairy tale land of I can justify killing another humans life because I don't want them)?
Respect all human life,especially your own flesh and blood lineage. I have fostered children and adopted three and I would protect them with my life and we are not even blood related. My love makes them as 'bonded' as if they are. A woman discussing killing as choice or doing it,is the lowest a person can go. It's unnatural. Something is not right in their heads. Women have sought help when they come to terms with the atrocity that they committed. It's a long healing process. I wish them recovery. I've seen the agony some have suffered. Please stop this from happening and let's respect women enough to be honest with the truth of abortion and the silent pain they truly suffer. Men as well who sleep around and have no control over their child bring pit to death. Oh God what a tragedy!
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, because it challenges your line of 'thinking'...if that's what you want to call it.
It's obvious that we are the only species with the ability AND the inclination to befoul our planet beyond supporting life...which is why we decided to invest trillions in exploring space. Pretty soon, this planet won't be fit to live on.
Name any other species that willfully destroys its own environment.
Other than parasites, good luck.
Dominionists are insane, not to mention stupid.
JMO
Your line of thinking is stupid. Only man has the intelligence and choice on how to use the resources God gave us. We probably will destroy ourselves eventually by making bad choices.
Because we can doesn't always mean we should. Being given dominion over everything brings with it a responsibility to be good stewards.
Howdy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Deliberately killing a humans life because YOU don't want your developing son or daughter,is not normal. You are correct tho that killing is old. Murder,rape,abuse,etc...is not new. Irrelevant to the discussion tho.

But friggin aye,..don't want to rape,murder,abuse,etc,...don't ,right? How immature ,unsophisticated and disrespectful of you to make excuses for bad behavior that harms or kills another in order to ease your little arrogant mind
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is as old, and as natural, as pregnancy.
Don't like it? Don't have one.
Next...
Totally unnatural. Even the animals that you find superior to man don't have abortions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info