Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
294,041 - 294,060 of 305,181 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE known people who are wasting this life just waiting to get to the next supposed life...to be reunited with deceased loved ones they think are in some Heaven somewhere.
The PL mourn the loss of zygotes and embryos via abortion but think nothing of the wasted lives your mythology has caused.
There are indeed people who are doing nothing with their lives because they've been fed some bullshit about dying and heading off to a paradise to live out eternity with their loved ones. And do they simply exist and wait...
And no doubt there are people who have opted for suicide instead of fixing their lives because they think there's going to be something better in some other life.
You know some strange people. Christians are taught that suicide is not a way to heaven. Murder and suicide are both against God's laws so the people you know are quite misguided.

Christians are also taught to make the most of the gifts God gave them and create a life of service to their fellow man. That would not be a wasted life.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>When my son passed, one of his best friends left this life in search of him in the next one. The same way as that little girl did...she hanged herself. The note she left was very similar...she was convinced it was the only way she was going to see him again, on her own timeline. Her sister found her. Nice, huh?
Happens all the time.
That is very sad but it is contrary to what Christ would teach.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>My kids didn't know I was an atheist until they were old enough to think for themselves. Then, when asked about my thoughts on the subject, I explained that I did not believe in god, jesus, hell, or heaven or satan.
You christians should try that approach instead of making them beg god not to kill them in their sleep when they go to bed. Lord's prayer, my ass. Talk about child abuse!
What are you talking about. You obviously never learned enough about God to make a rational decision.
Alfalfa

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a he, and I'm not racist. I met Billie Thomas at the Los Angeles Times office when I was delivering printing ink. Nice man, he showed me a Mexican restaurant within walking distance and we had lunch together. I tried to pay, but he insisted. My nic makes people think of him.
Why? Was he black? You racist.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we are just talking semantics. You could see it that way or you could see that God picks up the pieces after we skrew up and offers us a better way. I don't remember his story exactly but it seems he was hitting bottom and had some kind of revelation which he was open to.
Basically you're only open to god working through people when you feel it is for a good cause.

Gtown (jonnycakes) life was changed after he impregnated his mistress. Thank god for using the mistress as a tool to make gtowns life better!!!! Never mind that he cheated and impregnated someone other than his wife.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a big problem with that idea, huh? I guess you need to cling to your beliefs to erase your fear of death. God forbid you just accept that you don't know what happens when we die.
I believe Jesus.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we are just talking semantics. You could see it that way or you could see that God picks up the pieces after we skrew up and offers us a better way. I don't remember his story exactly but it seems he was hitting bottom and had some kind of revelation which he was open to.
It's called a guilty conscious, not a revelation.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It's called a guilty conscious, not a revelation.
Call it what you like as long as it creates change.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very sad but it is contrary to what Christ would teach.
So is yanking the social safety net out from under a bunch of hungry kids...but that doesn't seem to bother you.

So is badgering women whose birth control fails for 'killing their baby' if they decide not to remain pregnant...but that's you all over.

Shall I go on, you sanctimonious hypocrite?

You only see God as 'working through people' when those people act in ways of which you approve, and it suits your agenda.

Next...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you're only open to god working through people when you feel it is for a good cause.
Gtown (jonnycakes) life was changed after he impregnated his mistress. Thank god for using the mistress as a tool to make gtowns life better!!!! Never mind that he cheated and impregnated someone other than his wife.
I never said God acted through G's mistress. That was all G's doing. He didn't say that either. It seems his life had hit bottom through his own doing and sometimes unconsciously you realize that you have made such a mess that only God can help. Something helped him change his ways.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So is yanking the social safety net out from under a bunch of hungry kids...but that doesn't seem to bother you.
So is badgering women whose birth control fails for 'killing their baby' if they decide not to remain pregnant...but that's you all over.
Shall I go on, you sanctimonious hypocrite?
You only see God as 'working through people' when those people act in ways of which you approve, and it suits your agenda.
Next...
Guess you would have to show me where Christ sought to hurt people.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about. You obviously never learned enough about God to make a rational decision.
Think again, stink. I was dragged to church and had that christian bullshit shoved down my throat until I was old enough to be allowed to leave. I probably know more about religion than you. But, unlike you, I used my own mind to come to my conclusions. You're still regurgitating the shit you were fed by your parents and preacher.

god ain't real, stink, no matter how much you want him to be.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Alfalfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Was he black? You racist.
You're an idiot. I won't waste any more time on you, fruitcake.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Zip lining wrote:
Why do atheists spoon feed their children their opinions? God exists and just because they are clueless,doesn't mean their children can't decide for themselves and/or experience and learn about him Gods truth will prevail. He will show himself to all. He created us and he loves us. Our true home sull be in heaven with gum and our loved ones for eternity. There will be no more tears. Only pure happiness :-)
God bless you all!
"God exists..."

Prove it.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"God exists..."
Prove it.
They already proved it. It's written in god's diary, the bible.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Think again, stink. I was dragged to church and had that christian bullshit shoved down my throat until I was old enough to be allowed to leave. I probably know more about religion than you. But, unlike you, I used my own mind to come to my conclusions. You're still regurgitating the shit you were fed by your parents and preacher.
god ain't real, stink, no matter how much you want him to be.
It seems you learned Bullshit. What was you problem with The Lord's Prayer? Do you even know it and what parents are killing their kids at night? You made no sense in your post.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice judgement!!! As if you know the parameters for believing in a god.

Rational decision making and the supernatural don't usually mix well.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"God exists..."
Prove it.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.”– Stuart Chase, American Economist
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Jesus.
And how can you know when jebus is working through others? I guess you'll just cherry pick some more.

Instead of blindly believing; Try keeping an open mind.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you learned Bullshit. What was you problem with The Lord's Prayer? Do you even know it and what parents are killing their kids at night? You made no sense in your post.
Learning to think for yourself is BS, but believing jebus is rational???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,083,635
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min truth-facts 45,891
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min TRD 68,057
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,439
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 19 hr Cassie 22
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000