Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Levittown, PA

#314377 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious; I ask if you can consider the possibility and your off-topic/evasive response is what you do or do not believe.
So no, you are can not consider the possibility and are bound by your predisposed beliefs. That is closed minded.
Be careful that your mind isn't so open that everything falls out.

I can consider the possibility that my husband will become a murderer and kill me in my sleep but what would the point be? Am I closed minded because I don't consider that a possibility unless he loses his his mind and all consciousness? What is the point of dwelling on the absurd?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314378 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go research all those things for yourself. Maybe you'll learn something.
That is always the phony response when you don't have the answers.
I have. There are no concrete answers.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314379 Oct 30, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>He got caught lol and that's what changed him. He claims this mistress was going to have an abortion, bs. It's more likely she wasn't going to and he knew he was knee deep in trouble because she wouldn't. The only thing he had to do with that child coming into this world was being the sperm donor. She is the reason that child is here, she chose not to allow Gtown to continue lying to his wife and she refused to help him hide the fact that he was cheating and was going to have another child by another woman.
Lot's of people get caught and still don't change. John Edwards comes to mind.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314380 Oct 30, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no proof.
Can I prove God to you? No.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314381 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is always the phony response when you don't have the answers.
I have. There are no concrete answers.
Nothing I say would make you believe differently. Your mind is closed to that which dares threaten your precious briefs. You think you already "know", anyway.

There is plenty of infromation available to you.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314382 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful that your mind isn't so open that everything falls out.
I can consider the possibility that my husband will become a murderer and kill me in my sleep but what would the point be? Am I closed minded because I don't consider that a possibility unless he loses his his mind and all consciousness? What is the point of dwelling on the absurd?
So you do admit that god might work through people for a cause you do not support?

Or is god only responsible for the good? It's like those football players who thank god when something great happens, but you don't hear them thanking god when they drop the ball and their team loses the super bowl.
Jacob Chang

San Francisco, CA

#314383 Oct 30, 2013
The US Film industry in trouble or not?
Decide for your self, http://goo.gl/Kxpc7n

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314384 Oct 30, 2013
Thank-you, Oklahoma Supreme Court.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314385 Oct 30, 2013
Courts are finally telling PLM legislators to knock off the attacks on women's right.
not a playa1965 wrote:
Thank-you, Oklahoma Supreme Court.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314386 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of people get caught and still don't change. John Edwards comes to mind.
Yep, but John Edwards isn't the one stating he's the only reason the child he had outside of his marriage was here.
My guess is in this scenario and that's all it is, is a scenario, is that Gtown was o.k with an abortion and realized he had no choice but to tell his wife about the affair when his mistress chose not to abort. He is not the reason his "lovechild" is here LOL.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314387 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I prove God to you? No.
God could prove He existed. He's got the POWWA!
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314388 Oct 30, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, but John Edwards isn't the one stating he's the only reason the child he had outside of his marriage was here.
My guess is in this scenario and that's all it is, is a scenario, is that Gtown was o.k with an abortion and realized he had no choice but to tell his wife about the affair when his mistress chose not to abort. He is not the reason his "lovechild" is here LOL.
You can guess all you want and I will go by what he says.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314389 Oct 30, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>God could prove He existed. He's got the POWWA!
This is the last line from a parabel that Jesus told;



"He said to him,‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’" (web)

The point being that if you don't want to believe his word, nothing will convince.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314390 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do admit that god might work through people for a cause you do not support?
Or is god only responsible for the good? It's like those football players who thank god when something great happens, but you don't hear them thanking god when they drop the ball and their team loses the super bowl.
I think God is good at making lemonade from our lemons. I can't know what is in those ball players minds but I personally wouldn't put on a display.
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#314391 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I say would make you believe differently. Your mind is closed to that which dares threaten your precious briefs. You think you already "know", anyway.
There is plenty of infromation available to you.
The same goes for you. I have offered evidence of God that is outside the Bible and I get no challenge.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314392 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I say would make you believe differently. Your mind is closed to that which dares threaten your precious briefs. You think you already "know", anyway.
There is plenty of infromation available to you.
Maybe you could direct me to the part that explains why humans developed beyond any other species.
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#314393 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the last line from a parabel that Jesus told;
"He said to him,‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’" (web)
The point being that if you don't want to believe his word, nothing will convince.
I listen to Moses and he said that there is only one God. Jesus didn't free the Jews from bondage in Egypt.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314394 Oct 30, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The same goes for you. I have offered evidence of God that is outside the Bible and I get no challenge.
They think it is more rational to believe that the world and everything in was a perfect accident and is maintained perfectly accidentally.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#314395 Oct 30, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>I was being facetious.
lol...I know. So was I.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#314396 Oct 30, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Fixed it for you...
:)
Much obliged...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,252,545
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 5 hr Wet Farts 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Earthling-1 54,004
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr Ariel Sharon 70,151
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Mon rchrista60 45
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mslmike 2
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages