Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,952
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
TheBrilliantChic k

Southbury, CT

#314221 Oct 26, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. It very clearly says "Do not judge lest you be judged". How completely dishonest and misleading of you to totally remove the context in which speaks of judging. He is saying If you judge so shall you be judged. If He was forbidding judging it would have said "Do not judge" PERIOD.
Why would He say "for in the way you judge it will be measured to you" if he's clearly FORBIDDEN you to judge AT ALL ?
(anti christ gibberish deleted)
Also, if he was forbidding judging why would he say remove the log from your own eye before removing the speck from your brother's ? He is clearly referring to judging yourself before you judge your brother ( don't be a hypocrite ), but why would he say "then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye" ? Why would He set ground rules for an act you claim He clearly outright forbids ?
Your ability to interpret scripture is laughably and naively superficial. And totally self serving.
Atheist Bible Lesson of the Day:

The Bible Says Do Not Judge:

1"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Luke 6:41
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

John 8:7
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

Romans 2:1
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Romans 14:10
You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Romans 14:13
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.

You're Welcome!
TheBrilliantChic k

Southbury, CT

#314222 Oct 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anybody bring up such a painful subject? Do you just like to see women hurt more?
So when you introduce a woman who has miscarried to another women and their kids you say, "This is Mary, mom of susie, johnny and nicole, and this is Joanie, mother of miscarried fetus A??
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314223 Oct 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait.. Are you saying that your collection of books are interpretative rather than literal? When did that change......
I am using it literally.
My story

Bronx, NY

#314224 Oct 26, 2013
I personally never introduce myself as the MOM of anyone or anyone I know as THE MOM OF. If by any chance someone asks me how many kids I have,I give a count of my two living sons and mention my deceased (miscarriages) that I never met face to face outside my body.

I might add that I am a triplet,and my sister and I always mention that we are even when most only know us as twins. Our -other- passed away while in utero very early on.

I find it rude when people dismiss a woman's loss via miscarriage. It hurts women. I wish it would stop. Shows some compassion please. Not only that,but using our loss as a means to defend your position or beliefs regarding abortion is just awful.My sibling existed. We (my surviving sister)sense her loss. We were a trio and death will never divide us. We will meet after this life.

Regards.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314225 Oct 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I do support a woman's right to choose what to do about her own uterus and pregnancy.
I've never said anything at all about "unborn children", because there is no such thing.
You misquoted me.
bHitler: "I've never said anything at all about "unborn children", because there is no such thing."

You said "a human" (noun) is in the womb.

So......

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314226 Oct 26, 2013
My story wrote:
I personally never introduce myself as the MOM of anyone or anyone I know as THE MOM OF. If by any chance someone asks me how many kids I have,I give a count of my two living sons and mention my deceased (miscarriages) that I never met face to face outside my body.
I might add that I am a triplet,and my sister and I always mention that we are even when most only know us as twins. Our -other- passed away while in utero very early on.
I find it rude when people dismiss a woman's loss via miscarriage. It hurts women. I wish it would stop. Shows some compassion please. Not only that,but using our loss as a means to defend your position or beliefs regarding abortion is just awful.My sibling existed. We (my surviving sister)sense her loss. We were a trio and death will never divide us. We will meet after this life.
Regards.
My condolences on the loss of your siblings, and your miscarriages. You are perfectly within your rights to call yourself a mother of however many pregnancies you have carried. I have miscarried five times, given birth twice, and aborted an ectopic pregnancy. I refer to myself as a mother of two.

And that is also my right.

Considering the incidence of miscarriage, as a factor bolstering the right to have an abortion, does not demean or stigmatize women who have had either...in my opinion. If it bothers you that this is done, I suggest you grow a thicker skin, or absent yourself from the forums. In any case, you're not likely to dissuade anyone from their beliefs, any more than you're likely to be dissuaded from your own.

May you enjoy your evening.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314227 Oct 26, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the best and worst case scenarios allows one to find a happy medium. You focus too much on best case, dismiss worst case and have no balance. I'd rather find the happy medium, thank you.
Katie V.: "Considering the best and worst case scenarios allows one to find a happy medium."

What? Cut the baby in half?

"My grandma is a mess."
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314228 Oct 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
your collection of books ......
Kathwynn, would you be willing to die for your sun god?

Hugging a tree doesn't count.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314229 Oct 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using it literally.
no you were interpreting.. WOW inkstain really.. Do you even bother to read what you post. Do you think your evident hypocrisy will be given a pass. WOW! you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Jonesboro AR

#314230 Oct 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathwynn, would you be willing to die for your sun god?
Hugging a tree doesn't count.
My Gods and Goddesses do not demand that I die.. Wiccans are not required to be martyrs.

I am willing to bet you are willing to die for your god.. Which is fine by me, as you will be dead. Leaving the earth with room for another Pagan.:)

Jonesboro AR

#314232 Oct 26, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>NR asked you if you were willing to give your life for your gods. What are you, a coward? If NR dies for his God, he will live forever and pray you will be converted.
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again knutter my Gods and Goddesses do not require martyrdom. If No Relevance dies.. Then there will be room here on Earth for another Pagan.

He can pray all he wants up in his heaven. It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies.. Not some dead guy with his god.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314233 Oct 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful, she knows she would get her fingers broken if she did.
Surely, the women she knows who've miscarried their first pregnancy, would appreciate the sentiment...since they were mothers the instant they conceived, and what-not...right??

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314234 Oct 26, 2013
And she said her gods don`t demand martyrdom. Martyrdom is mostly a christian thing; sperm is sacred but blood is only for shedding. It`s based on the very basis of your faith--that people have no intrinsic worth.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>NR asked you if you were willing to give your life for your gods. What are you, a coward? If NR dies for his God, he will live forever and pray you will be converted.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314235 Oct 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean he is keeping certain kinds of women from raising children? You could be right.
Most notably the infertile ones...

All part of the plan.

You folks, on the other hand, would keep all SORTS of people from raising children....most notably, anyone with a sexual orientation differing from your own.

How Christlike...

Jonesboro AR

#314236 Oct 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And she said her gods don`t demand martyrdom. Martyrdom is mostly a christian thing; sperm is sacred but blood is only for shedding. It`s based on the very basis of your faith--that people have no intrinsic worth.
<quoted text>
He.. but yes that is correct my Gods and Goddesses doe not need martyrs.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314238 Oct 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Again knutter my Gods and Goddesses do not require martyrdom. If No Relevance dies.. Then there will be room here on Earth for another Pagan.
He can pray all he wants up in his heaven. It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies.. Not some dead guy with his god.
Kathwynn: "It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies"

There isn't a baby you wouldn't kill.

Read your posts. You're a diehard proabort.

Pagan much?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314239 Oct 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
My Gods and Goddesses do not demand that I die.. Wiccans are not required to be martyrs.
I am willing to bet you are willing to die for your god.. Which is fine by me, as you will be dead. Leaving the earth with room for another Pagan.:)
Kathwynn: "My Gods and Goddesses do not demand that I die"

You obviously don't die to yourself. Ya self-absorbed heathen ya. You even support spilling the blood of innocents in exchange for convenience.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314240 Oct 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
no you were interpreting.. WOW inkstain really.. Do you even bother to read what you post. Do you think your evident hypocrisy will be given a pass. WOW! you are a bigger fool than I thought.
You are putting the spin you want on it. The statement is very clear and very simple. Don't judge others because you are also a sinner.

Jonesboro AR

#314241 Oct 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathwynn: "It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies"
There isn't a baby you wouldn't kill.
Read your posts. You're a diehard proabort.
Pagan much?
Actually, I am a father and adopted a child. She was a teen when my wife and I adopted her. Funny thing her mother was eager to never see her again. Being the fine christian woman that she was.. It turns out that my (now) adopted daughter is a lesbian.

You have proved, again, that you have never been right about anything..Shyt non relevance. If you were to tell me the sky was blue. I would almost have to look out my window to see if the sky had not turned orange.

Jonesboro AR

#314242 Oct 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are putting the spin you want on it. The statement is very clear and very simple. Don't judge others because you are also a sinner.
Well you were right about one thing.. Your statement was clear.. You were interpreting the passage to suit your own needs.. How very.. christian.. of you to justify it that interpretation as being literal..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,153,162
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min TRD 68,877
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 3 hr WilliamB41 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr JOEL 70,988
Merry Christmas everyone. 12 hr teri 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr kal 49,174
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST