Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,715
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314023 Oct 22, 2013
TheBrilliantChick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. That's interesting. Under what name??
Hi! Can't remember the names used, but remember thinking it was K&P, NR, or both. Maybe others as well.

One was very recent. Like weekend before last. Apparently the fundies have missed you, too.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314024 Oct 22, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotional and spiritual help will not put food on the table.
18 years of help? Not hardly.
How does anyone really know if the placement home will be loving? There are many horror stories. There are also success stories, but would *you* put your infant into the hands of strangers?
Hi AJ :)

You bring up good points, but have already read the response and realize your points were ignored.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#314025 Oct 22, 2013
Alright, after being mercilessly begged, I came back. I will bash accordingly whom I see fit. You're welcome people!

Location hidden

#314026 Oct 22, 2013

Location hidden

#314027 Oct 22, 2013
TheBrilliantChick wrote:
<quoted text>

I just like to help the people no one else gives a sh!t about. Including you.
I'm walking on by this one as tempting as it would be to include you in the 'no one gives a shit about' department..... oops... guess it was too hard to just tip toe on by....torry

Location hidden

#314028 Oct 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The only reason I marginally agree with third-trimester limitations is because the medical risks of an abortion at that point are roughly the same as childbirth. If the restriction were removed tomorrow, it would be fine with me. We don`t march in lockstep, unlike the PLM zombie contingency.
<quoted text>
I did not know that about you. Interesting Cpete

Location hidden

#314029 Oct 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you stroking your scrotee while thinking up that post?
I'm so going to remember this one. lol

Location hidden

#314030 Oct 22, 2013
Not Rational wrote:
NR is suffering from dementia brought on by consuming too much breast milk.
This too!

Location hidden

#314031 Oct 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the country consider themselves pro-choice, and nearly two-thirds of the country think RvW should be upheld.
Now what?
Fight for interstellar domination

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#314032 Oct 22, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
But first, lets dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CHV2qZN2PO0XX
Hah-hah!
Good evening "Rach!"

Always a pleasure to "see" you luv. An interesting choice but for some reason I can't quite explain--even to myself--I thought this would be a tad more appropriate for this thread;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;P
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314035 Oct 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
These are two separate polls. You apparently don't understand how polling works.
Really? So if I answered a poll and said I consider myself as one who completely understands polling, you'd question the validity of that answer, right?
LOL
Since the question was "what do you consider yourself" whatever they answered was the right answer.
Sure it was the right answer...for them. If someone answered a poll saying they consider themself a math expert, then answered "I don't know" to a subsequent question "What is 2+2" ? I think you might have to question their math expert assessment....no ?
We're not talking about right and wrong here. We're talking about consistency in poll responses.
The poll is flawed.
You're nothing but a control freak throwing a temper tantrum.
Grow up.
Fundie control freak ! Fundie control freak !

The default response when you have no other.
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314036 Oct 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If there are only two choices, you pick the one YOU think is more in tune with your beliefs. If a teabagger is asked their political party and only given the choice of republican or democrat, they`ll choose republican even if they don`t agree with most mainstream GOPers.
Precisely. And if you do not answer "pro choice" as the one that is more in tune with your beliefs, after having answered that you agree with RvW, then you either do not understand what RvW did, or you do not understand the fundamental distinction between the two choices in the poll question.
Either way it spells flawed poll.
Do you live in a large house or do you have a storage unit to house all your arrogance?
<quoted text>
Arrogant people are even more annoying when they're right, eh ?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314037 Oct 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Princeton.
That wasn't "Princeton". That was a site, maybe put together by someone AT Princeton, though there was no link to the Princeton homepage, and even the quotes didn't say it IS a human being, but that fertilization is the BEGINNING of the DEVELOPMENT of a human being, IF it mentioned the phrase at all.

But it was NOT "Princeton".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#314038 Oct 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Her PLM masters have only shown her abortion pictures from LTA`s...
She thinks they are all done a week before delivery.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're probably right.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#314039 Oct 23, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So if I answered a poll and said I consider myself as one who completely understands polling, you'd question the validity of that answer, right?
LOL
<quoted text>
Sure it was the right answer...for them. If someone answered a poll saying they consider themself a math expert, then answered "I don't know" to a subsequent question "What is 2+2" ? I think you might have to question their math expert assessment....no ?
We're not talking about right and wrong here. We're talking about consistency in poll responses.
The poll is flawed.
<quoted text>
Fundie control freak ! Fundie control freak !
The default response when you have no other.
Where did I say "Fundie"?

Again, two polls, not one.

Learn to read.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#314040 Oct 23, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. And if you do not answer "pro choice" as the one that is more in tune with your beliefs, after having answered that you agree with RvW, then you either do not understand what RvW did, or you do not understand the fundamental distinction between the two choices in the poll question.
Either way it spells flawed poll.
<quoted text>
Arrogant people are even more annoying when they're right, eh ?
You're not being annoying at all. Just arrogant.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#314041 Oct 23, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>Strawman argument.
<quoted text>These aren't children looking for foster homes. These are children available TODAY for adoption for which, unfortunately, no "loooooong waiting list" of anyone is available to give them a home.
Make their families take care of them.
The teacher aide that taped a students mouth
in Albuquerque should be fired and arrested
for child abuse. They let her return to work.
I wouldn't want her with my kids.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314042 Oct 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a stupid argument.
C'mon ink. You want to say that god works through people...... And then decide who god does or does work through?????
Years

Saint Petersburg, FL

#314044 Oct 23, 2013
294,047 posts, it would take years to read this thread.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314045 Oct 23, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to get on your feet? A few boxes of diapers, some formula, buntings and blankets, rattles and godspeed wishes is not nearly enough. Any woman who might be struggling to make ends meet will only find short term assistance. And if some had their way, WIC help would be difficult, if not impossible, to obtain.
Plenty of loving people in the world. I asked whether *you* would be trusting enough to hand your child over to strangers.
Ink, you cannot know what goes thru the mind of another woman. The "give away for adoption" sounds wonderful and God approved. Right?
Problem: "A few boxes of diapers, some formula, buntings and blankets, rattles and godspeed wishes is not nearly enough."

Junket's Solution: "KILL THE BABY!"
_________

Problem: "Any woman who might be struggling to make ends meet will only find short term assistance."

Junket's Solution: "KILL THE DAMN BABY!"
_________

Problem: "I asked whether *you* would be trusting enough to hand your child over to strangers."

Junket's Solution: "Don't adopt! KILL THE BABY!"
_________

Problem: "Ink, you cannot know what goes thru the mind of another woman. The "give away for adoption" sounds wonderful, but..."

Junket's Solution: "Abortion Yes!! Adoption NO!!"
_________

** Junket throws Twinkie rapper on pile next to her sunkin in couch **

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,171,816
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min Observer 19,589
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 51 min johnt944 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,016
50 Cent Testifies In Hartford Court In Suit Aga... (Jun '09) 2 hr Takneesha Copeland 139
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 50,169
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Fri TJC 282
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:39 pm PST