Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,091
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313404 Oct 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your deceit. Fetal life undergoes physiological changes during the birthing process. This involves the heart and respiration so that newborn can survive outside the womb.
We know that. It's a great plan, don't you think? The mother carries the child until it is mature enough to live outside the womb and when all the parts are ready to work her body says time to get this child outside. Still the same child though, inside or outside.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313405 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this, but I've never seen that site.
No, it's not something I've been fed. I don't eat off the spoon like you do.
You say it almost word for word. You all have the same creed.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#313407 Oct 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been added to the long list of liars here.
Of which you are a charter member.
How's my favorite supporter of the right to kill ?

Did you find any proof to back up your claim that I said Bitter supported abortion ? You said you were going to link me to my words and that I had done it so often it would be easy to find proof.
That was like two years ago. You've had more than enough time.
Nobody compared insects to children.
I'm pretty sure Feces/Effigy did. He's been using that "all life is the same" nonsense as far back as I can remember.
Induced and spontaneous abortion are the same. Both are the ending of pregnancy prior to term.
They're both technically considered abortions but they are not the same. They're not the same at all. If they were there would be no need to term them "induced" and "spontaneous". The mere fact that you include two different adjectives to describe them in and of itself points out their difference.

Still clueless katie
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313408 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't anymore the same than getting pregnant because you wanted to or because you were raped. even though the end result is the same.
You don't seem to have an ability to diferentiate between intention and beyond control.
Intent and beyond control are not included in the medical definition of abortion.

abor·tion
noun \&#601;-&#712;bo&# 775;r-sh&#601;n\

Definition of ABORTION

1: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: a : spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation—compare miscarriage b : induced expulsion of a human fetus c : expulsion of a fetus of a domestic animal often due to infection at any time before completion of pregnancy—see contagious abortion, trichomoniasis b, vibrionic abortion

2: arrest of development of an organ so that it remains imperfect or is absorbed

3: the arrest of a disease in its earliest stage <abortion of a cold>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/aborti...
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313409 Oct 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you should be wowed. See, the comparison was heartbeats. Ink sure fooled you, didn't she. But you wanted to believe her.
LOL The 'wow' is astonishment that you could actually believe what you said.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313410 Oct 16, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think kids are going hungry in the USA?
Only if their parents are trading food stamps for drugs. This is now a welfare state country and no one should be going hungry.

“Earth's #1 Brain.”

Since: Oct 13

Norvelt

#313411 Oct 16, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
A spontaneous abortion is an abortion so you saying "abortion is a willful act" is not entirely true.
"Spontaneous abortion" is a misnomer. Aborting anything requires conscious effort, therefore spontaneous abortion is an oxymoron.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313412 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A miscarriage IS an abortion. It's a spontaneous abortion. The result is the same in both that, and an induced abortion. The only difference is that for a spontaneous abortion, the woman's body makes the decision, for an induced abortion, the woman's mind makes the decision.
Right, only the mind can consciously kill a child in the womb.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313413 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it almost word for word. You all have the same creed.
Of course we don't. What nonsense you spout.

Again, I'd never seen that site. I don't feed off any spoon, I don't take the word of any organization or person automatically, but do the research necessary, and am capable of coming to conclusions on my own.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313414 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an astonishment neither you nor Gtown understood what I said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313415 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if their parents are trading food stamps for drugs. This is now a welfare state country and no one should be going hungry.
What an arrogant ass you are. You have no clue, really.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313416 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, only the mind can consciously kill a child in the womb.
I said makes the decision, Witless. Learn to read before you spout, please.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313417 Oct 16, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Of which you are a charter member.
How's my favorite supporter of the right to kill ?
Did you find any proof to back up your claim that I said Bitter supported abortion ? You said you were going to link me to my words and that I had done it so often it would be easy to find proof.
That was like two years ago. You've had more than enough time.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Feces/Effigy did. He's been using that "all life is the same" nonsense as far back as I can remember.
<quoted text>
They're both technically considered abortions but they are not the same. They're not the same at all. If they were there would be no need to term them "induced" and "spontaneous". The mere fact that you include two different adjectives to describe them in and of itself points out their difference.
Still clueless katie
\

I knew you and NR are the same.
Thanks for confirming.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313418 Oct 16, 2013
The Abstruse Polymath wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spontaneous abortion" is a misnomer. Aborting anything requires conscious effort, therefore spontaneous abortion is an oxymoron.
It is not a misnomer. That is exactly what a miscarriage is, a spontaneous abortion.

You are wrong.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313419 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you the question Gtown ignored....what did she say that was incorrect?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313420 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect human life. You worship a woman's right to end that life.
I don't worship anything. You worship fetuses.

Next...
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313421 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we don't. What nonsense you spout.
Again, I'd never seen that site. I don't feed off any spoon, I don't take the word of any organization or person automatically, but do the research necessary, and am capable of coming to conclusions on my own.
Really, where do you find disagreement with her opinion? Show me that you aren't in lockstep with the pro abort talking points.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313422 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you the question Gtown ignored....what did she say that was incorrect?
I'm sure it is all correct in her mind. That is what is astonishing.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313423 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said makes the decision, Witless. Learn to read before you spout, please.
Okay, "makes the decision" to kill the child. What's different?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313424 Oct 16, 2013
The Abstruse Polymath wrote:
<quoted text>
And if Ink doubts that there would be miscarriage investigators and prosecutions under her preferred regime, she has only to look to you for confirmation.

Meet the Commander of the Womb Police: "Abstruse Polymath".
Do you have an address to which I can send my used menstrual pads, for your monthly 'miscarriage inspection' pal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,155,933
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 49,321
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate 6 hr i want that jon 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr TRD 68,910
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance