Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,363
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313253 Oct 15, 2013
There is absolutely no right to be gestated or to use another`s body without their permission. Every fetal homicide law contains language differentiating it from abortion.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analsysis is unequivocal: A unique, distinct human being exists in the womb. Homicide laws exist for killing preborn babies.
Here you proaborts go again....comparing human life to acorns, inanimate turcks and cake. You're a mess......

Indianapolis

#313254 Oct 15, 2013
Thinking for oneself is equivpalent to nazism? You make tom cruise seem reasonable.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces: "Independent thought is a good thing"
Hitler had indepedent thought...and acted on it.

Indianapolis

#313255 Oct 15, 2013
And those same laws say they have nothing to do with abortion, so they don`t support your argument.

A priest may not have touched you, but clearly the church raped your mind,
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitner: "DNA analysis says nothing about a 'human being.'"
Are you really going to go "there" again? You FAILED MISERABLY the last time you attempted to deny that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are synonyms.
Damn you're dumb.......you don't learn from past ignorances....
_______
bHitner: "Fetal homicide laws EXCLUDE voluntary induced abortion, so that is a moot point"
Did you read what I posted? I said laws exist that charge perps for homicide when killing baby humans in the womb.
_______
bHitner: "There are no 'pro-aborts.'"
You are "for" (Latin word for "for" is "pro") the right of a mother to choose to kill her baby by abortion.
Proabort is an appropriate descriptor of you. You not liking to face reality is your problem, not mine, proabort.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#313256 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa Of Death: "Abortion is always birth-control."
Abortion procedures are always the intentional killing of innocent human beings in utero.
And your god also continues the snuffing out potential lives on a daily basis. Maybe you should focus your disdain and BS towards your god, too.

Indianapolis

#313257 Oct 15, 2013
Another fundie, another made-up "right". Pathetic,

Bunkie, it`s simple. Woman gets pregnant. Woman chooses not to be pregnant anymore. Woman aborts. Your god sucks it up.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, the mother is intentionally, knowingly, willingly and brutally killing her baby girl or boy.
The preborn baby does not need permission to be there. He or she has the right to be there by virtue of how mankind was created to procreate.
As is ALWAYS the case for you proaborts, your ONLY 'argument' comes down to this: "Dehumanizing human beings exonerates us for killing baby boys and girls in the womb."
Epic fail.
Every time.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313258 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, an abortion is the termination of the PREGNANCY whether spontaneously or induced.
It terminates a human being in utereo. You know that.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313259 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only upon live birth. That's a medical, scientific, and legal fact.
Here you go again, making the similar claim that an acorn is an oak tree, a bowl of batter is actually a cake, or an engine still in the box is really a fully loaded vehicle ready to roll off the showroom floor.
Well this morning I stepped on a whole lot of acorns. Did all those oak trees get aborted? According to your logic, they sure did.
Is it a mental block to not be able to admit that a growing living fetus in no way compares to an acorn or a bowl of batter? Please tell me that you know the difference and that you only use these comparisims to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313260 Oct 15, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I decide for MYSELF how to spend all my days, including Sundays. No one else gets to make those decisions FOR me.
Me too.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313261 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman's civil rights always remain intact regarding her own body, even when another body is inside of it. Deal with it, Drama Queen.
The pro abort formula well stated.

A woman's rights are more important than the life of her child.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313262 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never encouraged anyone to have an abortion. If your position depends on lies, your position is invalid.
Guilt is YOUR stock-in-trade, dear. I don't have any use for it.
Next...
You do promote abortion and try to justify it on this thread.

It is clear that you support abortion for any reason and at any time of fetus development.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313263 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not fail. That is just ANOTHER of your many lies.
Women having an induced abortion are not criminals.
I am "FOR" the right of a woman to make her own CHOICE regarding her own uterus and pregnancy. And that is ALL that I am "for". That makes me pro-CHOICE.
You are simply repeating your lies.
Again, thank you, for illustrating what I said, about you having nothing to offer but lies, so beautifully.
You support a woman's right to choose whether her boy fetus or girl fetus is allowed to survive and continue developing into her son or daughter. You support her right to kill the growing separate individual human being in her womb.

I don't see how you can be so proud of that position. I know abortion is going on everyday at all stages of fetal development but I could never think that is a good thing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#313264 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The pro abort formula well stated.
A woman's rights are more important than the life of her child.
"pro abort" formula???
C'mon, ink; you're better than this.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#313265 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do promote abortion and try to justify it on this thread.
It is clear that you support abortion for any reason and at any time of fetus development.
I believe that person "promotes" letting the woman decide for themselves.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313266 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What I became, is a mother to two beautiful sons. If that makes me a 'militant proabort' in your eyes, I'm fine with that.
Why do militant proaborts have such power over your life?
Maybe it's a guilt thing.
Next...
That isn't what makes you a mititant pro abort.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313267 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
"pro abort" formula???
C'mon, ink; you're better than this.
Mantra
Doctrine
Dogma
Talking points
Pick the word you like.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313268 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a mental block to not be able to admit that a growing living fetus in no way compares to an acorn or a bowl of batter? Please tell me that you know the difference and that you only use these comparisims to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
Let's try it my way. It's more accurate.

Is it a mental block not to be able to admit that the majority of unwanted, living embryos are the size of a Tic Tac when terminated? Please tell me you know the difference between an 8wk embryo, a 40wk fetus, and a newborn; that you only use these comparisons to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313269 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Although I am pro-choice I didn't say anything about abortion in that post. You should sharpen up your reading comp skills before you jump head first into a debate. I said "I" would not bring a child into this messed up world. And, if those people who intentionally bring kids into this world would stop long enough to imagine the future, I think they would be hesitant, too.
I'll address the babies being born to crack whores and party sluts later.
Now sit the fcuk down and shut up.
Do you believe that if people stop having children, that will fix the world or is it that the world is so joyless, that it isn't worth living?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313270 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try it my way. It's more accurate.
Is it a mental block not to be able to admit that the majority of unwanted, living embryos are the size of a Tic Tac when terminated? Please tell me you know the difference between an 8wk embryo, a 40wk fetus, and a newborn; that you only use these comparisons to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
I do know the difference but I don't understand why the size of the human being should be grounds for it's destruction. It is the same human being. Most pro aborts support the killing of that baby at any gestational age.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313271 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, Ink? Not once did I compare a fetus to an acorn or a bowl of batter.

The comparisons were made between an embryo/fetus and newborn, a bowl of batter and cooling cake, and an engine to a fully loaded vehicle.

Stay on track will ya? Or can't ya?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313272 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that person "promotes" letting the woman decide for themselves.
Decide what? Whether or not to kill her fetus, a separate human being. That means she supports the woman's choice to kill or not to kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Emeem 1,129,430
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min grave digger 47,599
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 11 hr RACE 5,663
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 17 hr malinae 278
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]