Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311138 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#313232 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not fail. That is just ANOTHER of your many lies.
Women having an induced abortion are not criminals.
I am "FOR" the right of a woman to make her own CHOICE regarding her own uterus and pregnancy. And that is ALL that I am "for". That makes me pro-CHOICE.
You are simply repeating your lies.
Again, thank you, for illustrating what I said, about you having nothing to offer but lies, so beautifully.
I am "for" life (keeping baby or giving baby up for adoption). Although you never promote these options, you claim that you support them.

Now, pay attention closely:

The DIFFERENCE between us is that you support killing the baby in utero, I do not.

You are FOR the mother's 'right' to kill the human in her womb, I am not for this evil act.

You are PROABORTION, I am PROLIFE. I single out our difference, because that is what distinguishes us.

Got it, proabort?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#313233 Oct 15, 2013
Nobody should expect bHilter to provide a legitimate link substantiating her outrageous claim that "a human" (noun) and a "human being" are not synonyms.

She has FAILED to do so from the outset of her moronic statement.

She verbally twerks, and then can't back it up.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#313234 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
This world is going down the toilet very fast and I don't see it turning around. Violence, over-crowding, hunger, illness nearly to plague status and orphanages bursting at the seams. Those who do not see a nuclear war in the future have their heads buried in the sand.
With all this going on around us, how can anybody be so fukcnig selfish as to WANT to bring an innocent child into this world? Remember, with any luck that baby will be grow into an adult. In fifty years I can see that adult looking around at all the misery and suffering and saying, "Fcuk!"
I see. You want to slaughter innocents up front. In the name of mercy killing? Many of those born would not be pacifists and would make an effort to right the world. Meanwhile, you are part of this world's culture of death.

Sit.

Down.

Next........
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#313235 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So do the women you seek to 'help'... but you approve of their candor, because it supports your views. This is an argument you don't want to have: I've had an abortion, and don't regret it. My candor doesn't fit your script.
Tough shit.
<quoted text>Horseapples. Show me a post where I've encouraged anyone to have an abortion. One. G'head.
<quoted text>It's your stance which pursues death, advocates sexual assault, and celebrates slavery. Your morals are filthy - why you would think they'd influence my thinking, boggles the mind.
<quoted text>I've come to terms with the fact that I had to abort a pregnancy - and those terms include advocating that all women continue to have the right to employ that method of self-defense.
I know that grinds your gears like a rock in the millwheel, but that's your problem.
You need to 'come to terms' with your womb envy, and leave my womb alone, mister.
:)
You don't grind my gears.

I actually pity you.

What kind of person goes through life being a champion for dismembering and killing preborn babies?

A sad, desperate, lost and confused loser.

That's who.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#313236 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not fail. That is just ANOTHER of your many lies.
Women having an induced abortion are not criminals.
I am "FOR" the right of a woman to make her own CHOICE regarding her own uterus and pregnancy. And that is ALL that I am "for". That makes me pro-CHOICE.
You are simply repeating your lies.
Again, thank you, for illustrating what I said, about you having nothing to offer but lies, so beautifully.
You need to calm down.

When you get all wee-weed up you spittle, and I get little bits of Bacon 'N' Butter sandwich all over me.

TIA.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#313237 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
This world is going down the toilet very fast and I don't see it turning around. Violence, over-crowding, hunger, illness nearly to plague status and orphanages bursting at the seams. Those who do not see a nuclear war in the future have their heads buried in the sand.
With all this going on around us, how can anybody be so fukcnig selfish as to WANT to bring an innocent child into this world? Remember, with any luck that baby will be grow into an adult. In fifty years I can see that adult looking around at all the misery and suffering and saying, "Fcuk!"
YOU eat food, take up space, adn promote violence to a group of human beings (preborn babies). YOU are selfish for wanting to strip OTHER'S right to life away. You are miserable, and want to spread your misery.

YOU ARE what you complain about. And. You discriminate to death a group of human beings to compensate for you misery.

You're too damn dumb to see the irony.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313238 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Thank you.
Thank you. And you're welcome.

I see NR has come in Ink's place, spewing the majority of false premises on which the PLM has based its arguments. It's hilarious to see it in action, but still just boring tripe. Meh.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313239 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
1)No, she doesn't. This is a lie.
2)Still doesn't say "human being". Your statement that it does is a lie.
3)No, I didn't, as your "facts" ARE lies.
My statement that all you have to offer is lies, stands. Thank you for illustrating the truth of what I said so beautifully.
Your statement definitely stands. Lies, half-truths, false premises and false promises are all the PLM offers. NR is exceptional at this. It's funny he can't see it.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313240 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, the mother is intentionally, knowingly, willingly and brutally killing her baby girl or boy.
Killing is part of life. Your point is moot.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The preborn baby does not need permission to be there.
It does if I don't want it there. There is no legal (or moral) right to be gestated.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
He or she has the right to be there by virtue of how mankind was created to procreate.
We differ in our interpretation of how and why mankind was 'created'. Your interpretation is irrelevant to me. I know that frustrates you like a giraffe in a stalactite-laden cave, but that's your problem.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
As is ALWAYS the case for you proaborts, your ONLY 'argument' comes down to this: "Dehumanizing human beings exonerates us for killing baby boys and girls in the womb."
Epic fail.
Every time.
Your only argument is 'me and god don't like abortion'. I don't believe in your god, and I don't care what you like. If your god wants to end abortion, he will (or he won't) and he doesn't need your help, or care about your womb envy.

Get over it.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313241 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa-Of-Death, why did you choose such a destructive coping mechanism for coping with your past situation? You became a militant proabort.
What I became, is a mother to two beautiful sons. If that makes me a 'militant proabort' in your eyes, I'm fine with that.

Why do militant proaborts have such power over your life?

Maybe it's a guilt thing.

Next...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313242 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am "for" life (keeping baby or giving baby up for adoption). Although you never promote these options, you claim that you support them."

No, I haven't. What I support, and I have been very clear about this, is the woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. The options are irrelevant to that. The above from you is just ANOTHER of your many lies.

"Now, pay attention closely:"

Take your own advice, as you keep misstating my position.

"The DIFFERENCE between us is that you support killing the baby in utero, I do not."

I do not. This is another lie.

"You are FOR the mother's 'right' to kill the human in her womb, I am not for this evil act."

No, I am for her RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. You keep lying, and proving me right in that all you have to offer are lies.

"You are PROABORTION, I am PROLIFE."

No, you are wrong. I am pro-CHOICE, and YOU are Anti-choice.

"I single out our difference, because that is what distinguishes us."

No, that's what I did in the previous sentence. I am for a woman's civil rights, and you are not.

"Got it, proabort?"

I am not a "proabort". Period.

But thank you, for continuing to illustrate what I say about you having nothing to offer BUT lies.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313243 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you considered a comic strip series as a repository for your hilarious and unique sense of humor?
Good call! Can see it now; a page-a-day desk calendar. Where every new day shows another PLM falsity with something like the Far Side graphics. LOL

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313244 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Nobody should expect bHilter to provide a legitimate link substantiating her outrageous claim that "a human" (noun) and a "human being" are not synonyms.
She has FAILED to do so from the outset of her moronic statement.
She verbally twerks, and then can't back it up.
Whether or not one chooses to consider them synonymous, no human OR human being has the right to dictate what a woman CHOSES to do about her own uterus and pregnancy.

So, just like you, it's of No Relevance.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313245 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to calm down.
When you get all wee-weed up you spittle, and I get little bits of Bacon 'N' Butter sandwich all over me.
TIA.
I am perfectly calm.

And here is the childish attack, which is what you always do when you can't refute what is being said.

You are looking at a computer screen. And spittle and food particles can only be those you are spitting on yourself.

Enjoy your favorite lunch.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313246 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement definitely stands. Lies, half-truths, false premises and false promises are all the PLM offers. NR is exceptional at this. It's funny he can't see it.
Children like him often lie, and don't see anything wrong with it.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313247 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You want to slaughter innocents up front. In the name of mercy killing? Many of those born would not be pacifists and would make an effort to right the world. Meanwhile, you are part of this world's culture of death.
Sit.
Down.
Next........
Although I am pro-choice I didn't say anything about abortion in that post. You should sharpen up your reading comp skills before you jump head first into a debate. I said "I" would not bring a child into this messed up world. And, if those people who intentionally bring kids into this world would stop long enough to imagine the future, I think they would be hesitant, too.

I'll address the babies being born to crack whores and party sluts later.

Now sit the fcuk down and shut up.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313248 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU eat food, take up space, adn promote violence to a group of human beings (preborn babies).
I had no choice but to be born. If I had not been born, I would not know it, therefore, would not care. Dumb ass.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are selfish for wanting to strip OTHER'S right to life away. You are miserable, and want to spread your misery.
If they are not conceived there is no LIFE. Take the morning after pill and they are not babies. I am not miserable, I just look at the whole picture and state my opinions. Bringing a baby into this mess we live in is not being a good person, it's being a short-sighted idiot.
Jump down off of that stump and stop being hysterical. Dumb ass.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE what you complain about. And. You discriminate to death a group of human beings to compensate for you misery.
You're too damn dumb to see the irony.
The world is full of motherless children being dumped into cruel orphanages, and being abused. You think that is more humane that aborting an unwanted pregnancy in it's first stage? You probably do, since you are too dumb to see the big picture. The horror is not in ending the pregnancy, the horror is how the unwanted child is going to be packed into an orphanage or passed from one foster home to another until he is old enough to kick out on his own. Dumb ass.

Once again, I would not bring a child into this fcuked up world.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313249 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Children like him often lie, and don't see anything wrong with it.
I used to wonder about that, how come they would willingly do so. Now I believe they lie to themselves first... and believe it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313250 Oct 15, 2013
If it`s not part of her body, it`s a foreign object and she has every right to have it removed. Your argument is meaningless.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "Women don't need the PLM's false premises stealing their rights to their own bodies."
Your memory loss problems continue.
DNA analysis results are DEFINITIVE: The baby in her womb is NOT part of mom's body. He/she is a unique, distinct human being. Mom's right to convenience ends where another's body begins. Stick that in a special place in your baby-killing brain. Thanks.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313251 Oct 15, 2013
Ooooooohhhh....booga booga booga!
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean (aka: Dead Sea): "I decide for MYSELF how to spend all my days, including Sundays."
You're also deciding your eternity by how you spend your days. Your diehard support and promotion of abortion won't fare well when you make an account for your pathetic, life-taking earthly existence.
I hear eternity is a long time.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Earthling-1 59,438
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr USAsince1680 1,382,088
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 6 hr JoeBakRotsInHell 134
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... 6 hr Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) 6 hr JoeBakRotsInHell 87
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Sue Remington 20,274
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 70,599
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages