Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,621)

Showing posts 292,401 - 292,420 of303,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some law that states I have to be pro-Catholic?
none at all. same as there are no laws saying you have to be pro white, or pro black, or pro jew,et al. doesn't make you any less of a bigot.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
When it suits you fundies you attribute things to "God's will" and when it suits you fundies you attribute things to "nature".
Whichever way the wind blows, eh?
you fundies? i am no fundie. not even close.
you're a one trick pony. when you cannot refute a point you always fall back on your "fundie" accusation. arguing the merits of your position based solely on facts leaves you a quivering, stumbling mess.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Science says it really is a fetus inside the womb.
science says it is a distinct human life inside the womb.
Sentimentality and overwrought emotions about other women's pregnancies, claim it's a 'baby'- but a BABY would suffocate in a womb.
(Babies are born, and breathe air. FETUSES, not so much.)
baby is a subjective term. no one is "wrong" if they claim a fetus is a baby.
so now, in addition to birth and viability, the ability to process oxygen is now the basis for determining whether the right to life should be legally protected?
Try again?
yeah. but this time i want to destroy shovel's logic. can you summon her please ? you phony.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
She still refuses to acknowledge that there is no evidence of the noahs arc flood... Story,which we should just call a myth or a fable.
there is evidence. she showed it. evidence is not necessarily proof. some of your posts are evidence that you might be an idiot. doesn't mean you definitely are.

is jonnycakes still full of you, you old horndog?
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
there is evidence. she showed it. evidence is not necessarily proof. some of your posts are evidence that you might be an idiot. doesn't mean you definitely are.
And you think you're not a funde!!!!!

Nope, not a single shred of evidence to link any flood to the Noahs arc fable in the links ink provided. Get back to us know when you can be honest

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
science says it is a distinct human life inside the womb...
...known in scientific circles as...wait for it...yep:
a FETUS.

Next...

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
science says it is a distinct human life inside the womb.
The womb? What womb? Whose womb? To whom does the womb belong? Who has ownership?
Pick one.

A. Religion
B. Government
C. Men
D. A woman/girl

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you fundies? i am no fundie.
Oh PLEASE!

And a bird doesn't have feathers, a bear doesn't shit in the woods, the pope is not catholic and the earth is not round.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>A same sex marriage doesn't have God .
Wrong. A same-sex marriage doesn't have YOUR god. And doesn't want it. Why pledge eternal faithfulness to your loved one, in the name of a weak sauce deity that can't even stop heteros from having gay kids??
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you got of the info provided to you at your request?
Did you bother to read the link? The history?
Will you at least concede it goes back further than the 25yrs you requested?
Why don't you, just for fun, look up the Greeks' idea of "love".
Yes I know their idea of love. Holding boys in their keeping for sodomizing. I will grant you that lifestyle goes way back. My question was about recognizable marriages.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE!
And a bird doesn't have feathers, a bear doesn't shit in the woods, the pope is not catholic and the earth is not round.
You don't know what a fundamentalist Christian is. You call everybody that.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The womb? What womb? Whose womb? To whom does the womb belong? Who has ownership?
Pick one.
A. Religion
B. Government
C. Men
D. A woman/girl
E God. He created all of you including your womb. Use it well.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is evidence that a huge fast moving flood occurred in Noah's day. It is evidence that something momentous happened and the story was past down. Just like some of the warring peoples that are mentioned in the Bible that no one knew existed. Guess what, science has found that the lost civilizations really did exist.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Uh huh...and how many centuries ago did this flood allegedly take place? And how many generations have been passing this story down? And what was the knowledge of the Earth's size and topography back in Noah's day? How would these people know the whole world was flooded? They didn't know what the whole world looked like, or how big it was, and it's more likely old climates drove regular flooding just as our modern climate does now, and those ancient people didn't know what to make of it. And usually the most popular explanation for things the ancients didn't understand was that some unseen god did it.
They had no idea of the size of the world but to them it was the world. And so they recorded it as such. Yes they may have explained it as a work of God but the question was, did it happen and it looks like it did.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
If you saw a neighbor working hard day and night for several weeks building an ark in his back yard, and you went and asked him what he was up to, and he told you God spoke to him and instructed him to build said ark because God was planning a huge flood that would wipe out most of the planet, you would probably think the guy is a nut.
Guess that's why no one else got on the Ark. LOL
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
first off, stop lying. i never said gays do not face murder. what i said is that 100% of embryos/fetuses also do. and that is a fact. in fact, the threat embryos/fetuses face is even greater because killing them is legal. at least born gay people have laws protecting them.
<quoted text>
you're shocked that i would side with those who state facts?
wow.
I am not shocked *you* believe Ink's going off what you call "facts".

I completely disagree with both you and Ink. No need to converse further.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
so is the belief that stealing is wrong. it doesn't mean that belief is exclusive to christians however. one need not be christian to hold the belief that taking someone else's property is wrong.
<quoted text>
the belief that abortion is an issue of human rights is not a belief that is exclusive to christians. there are atheists who are opposed to abortion based on the very premise that the fetus is a distinct "being" and a member of the species homo sapien. ever hear of robert price ? christopher hitchens ? nat hentoff ?
you have no idea what you're talking about.
but then again look who i'm trying to explain this to, a birdbrain who doesn't believe that pregnancy can be a direct result of a willful act.
The "belief that abortion is an issue of human rights" is an erroneous belief. Whether Christians or Atheists hold on to it makes no difference. Nor does it exclude the fact you *believe* you're not acting religiously in your beliefs. Or that religion holds no sway over your beliefs. You can keep telling me and others it does not, but your own words belie that message.

Besides, what do you care what I think about you anyway? You're probably care for me as little as I care for you.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know their idea of love. Holding boys in their keeping for sodomizing. I will grant you that lifestyle goes way back. My question was about recognizable marriages.
Then why do you insist modern day LGBT have somehow changed the meaning of marriage?

Do you mean the 1940/1950s definition following WWII? When the Middle Class was created and women were "allowed" to stay home while their "loving" husbands provided for them, per the gov't mandate of opening jobs for returning war veterans?

That some women who got a taste of working outside the home didn't like it or agree with it and so jumped at the chance to stay home and care for the children (even while the children were in school all day?). All while other women continued to work outside the home as nurses or teachers or secretaries? Or those other "ladies" providing paid companionship?

Is that the definition you mean, one man who works and one woman who stays home to run her household and care for her children without any outside help whatsoever, unless her husband can afford to pay for it while she's off traveling?
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this apply to your thinking on abortion?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24394...

He is not the only one to've undergone such an experience. Here are some images so you can see how some of those "innocent" lives affect others.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
E as in evidence??

It's peoples mothers and fathers who are truly responsible for creating them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 292,401 - 292,420 of303,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 12:11PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE