Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313659 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Pacific, WA

#312495 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
E God. He created all of you including your womb. Use it well.
How does this apply to your thinking on abortion?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24394...

He is not the only one to've undergone such an experience. Here are some images so you can see how some of those "innocent" lives affect others.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#312496 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
E as in evidence??

It's peoples mothers and fathers who are truly responsible for creating them.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#312497 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is evidence that a huge fast moving flood occurred in Noah's day. It is evidence that something momentous happened and the story was past down. Just like some of the warring peoples that are mentioned in the Bible that no one knew existed. Guess what, science has found that the lost civilizations really did exist.
There is no evidence that any flood is your fabled noahs arc flood. You can speculate all you want, but the fact remains that there's no evidence to back up that absurd bible story.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#312498 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They had no idea of the size of the world but to them it was the world. And so they recorded it as such. Yes they may have explained it as a work of God but the question was, did it happen and it looks like it did.
So, the bible is wrong.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#312499 Oct 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you insist modern day LGBT have somehow changed the meaning of marriage?
Do you mean the 1940/1950s definition following WWII? When the Middle Class was created and women were "allowed" to stay home while their "loving" husbands provided for them, per the gov't mandate of opening jobs for returning war veterans?
That some women who got a taste of working outside the home didn't like it or agree with it and so jumped at the chance to stay home and care for the children (even while the children were in school all day?). All while other women continued to work outside the home as nurses or teachers or secretaries? Or those other "ladies" providing paid companionship?
Is that the definition you mean, one man who works and one woman who stays home to run her household and care for her children without any outside help whatsoever, unless her husband can afford to pay for it while she's off traveling?
I just said the meaning has been changed to accomodate gays. It is a fact. I don't have a problem with it. It reflects today
's acceptence and I don't care one way or the other.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#312501 Oct 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this apply to your thinking on abortion?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24394...
He is not the only one to've undergone such an experience. Here are some images so you can see how some of those "innocent" lives affect others.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
It has no effect on my feelings about casual elective abortions.

These children should have whatever surgery neccessary.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#312502 Oct 3, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the bible is wrong.
By today's standards, maybe. By the standards and understanding of the time, maybe not.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#312503 Oct 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Hoses can't marry at all.
BTW--if you have two male hose ends of different diameters, they can join together just like a male/female coupling.
<quoted text>
Don't know much about plumbing, do yah?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#312504 Oct 3, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I accepted the fact that sexual orientation should have nothing to do with a person's rights, a long time ago.
When you accept the fact that gays can marry, without whining that they're getting 'special rights', get back to me.
I accept it as a secular thing.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#312505 Oct 3, 2013
"Ink" brayed
Yes I know their idea of love. Holding boys in their keeping for sodomizing. I will grant you that lifestyle goes way back.

were we talking about pedo priests again?
Ocean56

AOL

#312506 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
Nonsense. The correct answer to Morgana's question is D; the WOMAN owns her womb. HER womb, HER decision whether to continue a pregnancy or not.

Ink

Havertown, PA

#312507 Oct 3, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Ink" brayed
Yes I know their idea of love. Holding boys in their keeping for sodomizing. I will grant you that lifestyle goes way back.
Some.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#312508 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
By today's standards, maybe. By the standards and understanding of the time, maybe not.
Maybe? I'd say more than likely. Hey at least you entertain the possibility, but you just can't come out and say it's likey wrong?

When exactly does the bible say this took place? 2500-2300 bc?

That link you gave last week about Robert Ballard; well it states that the evidence showed a flood MAY have occurred about 7500 years ago. That's 2000 years prior to what the bible says. Your link is evidence against you and your bibles claim.
Katie

Pacific, WA

#312509 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said the meaning has been changed to accomodate gays. It is a fact. I don't have a problem with it. It reflects today
's acceptence and I don't care one way or the other.
The definition of marriage has had different meanings throughout the years and cultures to which it's been applied. That's what the Wiki link showed you. That's what Bitner's been saying. Others, too. There were different philosophies of what constituted marriage through the years and different cultures.

So when you continue to insist it's a "fact" that "the meaning has been changed to accomodate gays" even while you've been shown this is not the case, what is a person supposed to believe about you? That you willingly choose to ignore bona fide fact to stubbornly hang onto your misbelief? That your beliefs are based on such deceit it runs too deep for you to correct?

You deceive yourself and don't seem open to correction, imo. Even as you claim you don't care. If you didn't care, it'd be no problem to face the fact you're wrong.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#312510 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it's basic engineering (and common sense) that you can fit a smaller diameter hose into a larger diameter hose.
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#312511 Oct 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the internet that poser doesn't know much about anything.
Katie

Pacific, WA

#312512 Oct 3, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Ink" brayed
We were talking of the definition of marriage and I asked Ink to look into the ancient Greek's pederasty. Maybe those pedo priests were longing for those good ol' days?
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#312514 Oct 3, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it's basic engineering (and common sense) that you can fit a smaller diameter hose into a larger diameter hose.
Sorry doo doo boy, you're wrong. While you can fit a smaller diameter hose into a larger hose, if they are both male or both female ends there can be no threaded connection unless you use a coupling. So his claim that a male-male or female-female connections can be made "just like" a male-female connection as long as they are of differing diameter, is wrong.
Looks like both engineering AND common sense elude you and the clueless poser.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#312515 Oct 3, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
She still refuses to acknowledge that there is no evidence of the noahs arc flood... Story,which we should just call a myth or a fable.
Of course there is absolutely no evidence that there was a God-induced flood meant as mass retribution, or a Noah's Ark. The only thing that is for certain is that there were probably floods back in those days...just as there are now.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#312516 Oct 3, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
none at all. same as there are no laws saying you have to be pro white, or pro black, or pro jew,et al. doesn't make you any less of a bigot.
Then I imagine you are a bigot against atheists and/or pro-choicers. The shoes fits on either foot...bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Agents of Corruption 1,508,903
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,557
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Ha Hair 20,932
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 23 hr jhawki 322
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Fri silly rabbit 96

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages