Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,952
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#312028 Sep 23, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
catholic doctors are not concerned with pregnant women having heart attacks or cancer. They would just as soon they die as long as they can salvage the fetus.
Yes I am equating the bodies rejection of pregnancy. The woman/girls brain is part of her body is it not? The problem you have is not caring about 500,000 spontaneous abortions, but caring deeply if a woman/girl uses her mind in the rejection of pregnancy.
Religion is misogynistic. I have read the book it screams off the pages. Not my problem that you bow down to it and refuse the truth. Bow all YOU want, don't expect the same from me? Comprende?
This is one silly post. You have no idea either.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312029 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>I made sure that I had a prolife Dr. He wojld never suggest killing my child.
I think that violence against anyone is a crime. Nobody has a right to do that. It's unexcusable and evil.
I think that was just his automatic reaction to a girl crying when he told her she was indeed pregnant. It was strange, he never said a word, just handed me the phone number and left the office. Great bedside manner. I have no idea why he thought I would want an abortion. I just needed time to get used to the idea.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312030 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> This is one silly post. You have no idea either.
My reaction to that post was that it was absurd.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#312031 Sep 23, 2013
"sassy jm"
I am here on behalf of the victims. I am their voice. I am the voice of truth.

sounds like you are another pompus anti choice ass

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#312032 Sep 23, 2013
"Ink" brayed like an ass
Unfortunately, when they rejected the Church, they also rejected God, morals and good sense.

bullshit,i don't need some imaginary friend to have good morals or sense,
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#312033 Sep 23, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to let us know how many children you've adopted since you think it's oh-so-easy.
Why do think that someone's child
should be yours?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#312034 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I find it really sad and telling that these people who have rejected Christs church, can be so ignorant of it. It sounds to me, with all sincerity, that they must have been raised or exposed to unloving people who tarnished their image of the RCC.
No, dear - we just know how to read.

My parents never mentioned the RCC.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#312035 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I am here on behalf of the victims. I am their voice. I am the voice of truth.
You're here to stroke your own ego.
You are their pimp.
You are the voice of guilt, shame, and threats.

You are a waste of semen.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312036 Sep 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point of being omnipotent if you can still be offended. Bummer.
Where's the contradiction?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312037 Sep 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You're here to stroke your own ego.
You are their pimp.
You are the voice of guilt, shame, and threats.
You are a waste of semen.
Why are you here?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#312039 Sep 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
Mostly to keep at their keyboards, those who would otherwise be foaming and bellering toward people at Planned Parenthood and similar Health Care clinics.

And to inform.

I believe strongly in informed consent to gestate.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#312040 Sep 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly to keep at their keyboards, those who would otherwise be foaming and bellering toward people at Planned Parenthood and similar Health Care clinics.
And to inform.
I believe strongly in informed consent to gestate.
I am so sorry but you aren't keeping anybody from doing what they want. And you also aren't very informative.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#312041 Sep 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you.
More like you're here self-aggrandizing. It ain't pretty.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312042 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I am here on behalf of the victims. I am their voice. I am the voice of truth.
More like you're here self-aggrandizing. It ain't pretty.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#312043 Sep 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the contradiction?
An omnipotent being allegedly capable of anything can "offended" by the behavior of fallible, imperfect mortal humans?

I think people project human emotions onto this omnipotent deity.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#312044 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>I made sure that I had a prolife Dr. He wojld never suggest killing my child.
I think that violence against anyone is a crime. Nobody has a right to do that. It's unexcusable and evil.
Would you support a law requiring all female babies to be microchipped at birth, for purposes of monitoring reproductive development, and alerting the authorities of any pregnancy, to make sure no women anonymously abort one?

Also, if abortion becomes illegal, what do you think the legal consequences should be for the woman?
The doctor?
The man who contributed to the pregnancy?

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#312045 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> This is one silly post. You have no idea either.
this is absolute truth:

catholic doctors are not concerned with pregnant women having heart attacks or cancer. They would just as soon they die as long as they can salvage the fetus.
Yes I am equating the bodies rejection of pregnancy. The woman/girls brain is part of her body is it not? The problem you have is not caring about 500,000 spontaneous abortions, but caring deeply if a woman/girl uses her mind in the rejection of pregnancy.
Religion is misogynistic. I have read the book it screams off the pages. Not my problem that you bow down to it and refuse the truth. Bow all YOU want, don't expect the same from me? Got that fanatic?

Minneapolis

#312046 Sep 23, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
OH LOOK!!!!!

A REAL SELF PROCLAIMED HEROINE!!!

I bet the proliars try to out do each other all the time, thats why they are getting crazier by the moment.

Minneapolis

#312047 Sep 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My reaction to that post was that it was absurd.
Thats because you are a sagging sack of contradictions. How could you think other? You follow a misogynistic religion directed entirely by men. You are not capable of thinking for yourself. I think that is just sad.

Minneapolis

#312048 Sep 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Would you support a law requiring all female babies to be microchipped at birth, for purposes of monitoring reproductive development, and alerting the authorities of any pregnancy, to make sure no women anonymously abort one?
Also, if abortion becomes illegal, what do you think the legal consequences should be for the woman?
The doctor?
The man who contributed to the pregnancy?
Geez.....don't give the heroine any ideas!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joyce 1,192,210
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min reality 51,535
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 51 min Homeboi 19,642
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 71,559
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr scirocco 69,132
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Tue csebastiano172 23
Trucks Clash With History In South Windsor In a... Mon RicherThanMoney 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:36 pm PST