Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,953
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308755 Aug 20, 2013
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you can find plenty of desperate, blind men with no sense of smell.
Is THAT what you do?

Well, goodie gumdrops for you.

I am married.

:)
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308756 Aug 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers are bullies.
Some are, some aren't.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308757 Aug 20, 2013
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
The expert is telling us all what is again. You must have advanced degree in every subject. At least you act like you do.
You don't need an advanced degree to have common sense.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308758 Aug 20, 2013
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Men will hump anything no matter how ugly and disease ridden. Lucky for you. Lucky for me I have some standards. I wouldn't touch you with another mans package. Don't bother puckering your oozing lips at me.
I know you are,but what am I?

I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say about me, bounces off of me and sticks to you.

((Sassy sticks out her tongue)))

Nah nah nah nah nah!!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#308759 Aug 20, 2013
How painful is it if they slept through it?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
They are asleep. So now there mothers want them.
Why? Can you imagine the pain of being aborted?
How come the mother lives?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308760 Aug 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>My baby is 35 years old. He feeds himself just fine. Thanks for your concern.
A surving offspring of yours in the grown man stage of his life, is your *baby* but your kleed offspring in the fetus stage of his/her life,wasn't.

Hmmmm...
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308761 Aug 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime s they do ..other times,they don't .
The aborted babies..I believe are with Jesus
They most likely don't remember they had mothers.
Will they be reunited someday '' I hope,so
There,is,a most beautiful book and movie
Called TILLY....By Frank Peretti
They are both beautifully done !!!
And explores the,subject :)
What makes you think that an unrepentant Mother will be united with her aborted baby?

Baby is with God.

Unrepentant baby killer will not be.
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#308762 Aug 20, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo is the poster who shared she has bacterial vaginosis.
Hope that helps, Mrs. Crotch Rot.
Trust me I know a thing or two about stank. I never learned how to wipe properly. My hygiene is horrendous. When I drop em after a long hot day it is rancid down there. Whew !

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#308763 Aug 20, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom is a moron??
Bet he already knows,..But you are correct ...
Parent either spoil the Kids..don't discipline ..or don't care sometimes.
Call me old fashioned ..But a whack on the behind for a little kid .
IF NOTHING ELSE WORKS..it he's in a meltdown ..is not amiss .
Or if they do something really dangerous ..if it's not your normal
Punishment .should nit be the first place you go ...they remember ..well for a while...
But nowadays could get you reported .
I WOULD report someone beating a kid ..But a whack on the butt is nit abuse. IMO
Thank God ..I can count on one hand the Times I did it ..
What really aggravates me is that I know the very same parents who expect the rest of us to be doormats for their precious angels would raise all kinds of hell if other people's children treated THEM the same way.
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#308764 Aug 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How painful is it if they slept through it?
<quoted text>
Did you sleep through school ?
Katie

Seattle, WA

#308765 Aug 20, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps they didn't want to socialize with a wiccan. I am being honest in saying this. I wouldn't deliberately set up playdates with them either.
Nevertheless, you made it seem like "homeschoolers" who do it to avoid public secular school systems for specifically religious, don't socialize or join other activities. Not true.
Have your read about Horus? Or Mithras? Would you have an absolute cow to learn Christianity is based on astrology? That the Christian fish represents Pisces and at the end of this age (not world, AGE), we will be in the Age of Aquarius?

You claiming not to want to set up play dates with Wiccans is extremely hilarious, you Pagan you. Wiccans are fairly new, too. Although they remain closer to nature than Christians ever will. Christianity moves humanity away from nature and into slavery. Lucky you, you'll never have to be accountable for anything while you hypocritically point your finger at everyone else.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#308766 Aug 20, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> What makes you think that an unrepentant Mother will be united with her aborted baby?
Baby is with God.
Unrepentant baby killer will not be.
Ah so they are,with Him ..Not in limbo ..glad to gear you say that Sassy.

I said they will know,what He,wants them to know..there are no tears,in heaven .

As for their mothers..That also is between God and them
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308767 Aug 20, 2013
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I know a thing or two about stank. I never learned how to wipe properly. My hygiene is horrendous. When I drop em after a long hot day it is rancid down there. Whew !
Uh....thanks for sharing?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308768 Aug 20, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your read about Horus? Or Mithras? Would you have an absolute cow to learn Christianity is based on astrology? That the Christian fish represents Pisces and at the end of this age (not world, AGE), we will be in the Age of Aquarius?
You claiming not to want to set up play dates with Wiccans is extremely hilarious, you Pagan you. Wiccans are fairly new, too. Although they remain closer to nature than Christians ever will. Christianity moves humanity away from nature and into slavery. Lucky you, you'll never have to be accountable for anything while you hypocritically point your finger at everyone else.
What are you babbling about?

What's hypocritical about not deliberately going out of my way to set up playdates with wiccans?

Suddenly Katie has issues with choice. How convenient.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#308769 Aug 20, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What really aggravates me is that I know the very same parents who expect the rest of us to be doormats for their precious angels would raise all kinds of hell if other people's children treated THEM the same way.
And complain to the school if other kids,treat their kids,badly .

Used to be ...there,was a sense about raising kids ..
An instinct

Parents,loved their kids,..But did not let them rule the household
IMO..kids,with boundaries have more,security.

Not that all parents were,perfect ..some went too far on the discipline road .

But we grew up with parents,who expected us to behave ..it was,not optional ..

Then came all the books,and shrinks,on child rearing ..then came the institutionalization of their policies in the schools .

Imo..' none of that helped at all.

Then came a society full of single moms,..who tried hard ..including myself ..But having two loving parents,is a blessing

Then we have the GREAT SOCIETY..welfare if no hubby at home .

All of this combined ..it's,a wonder we do have any children who learn proper behaviour .

But a goodly percentage do still have decent parents,..who try as hard as THEY can to teach their kids .
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#308770 Aug 20, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiccans make even you look bright. And that ain't easy.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308771 Aug 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so they are,with Him ..Not in limbo ..glad to gear you say that Sassy.
I said they will know,what He,wants them to know..there are no tears,in heaven .
As for their mothers..That also is between God and them
Aborted babies are baptised in their own blood. Blood of a martyr.

From what I understand, we do have a direct connection with our loved ones...lineage...when we die. We will then understand and reconize our earthly mothers. No more tears in heaven for sure.

As for their mothers, only the repentant ones will be with them.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#308772 Aug 20, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion isn't fact. Stop pretending that it is.
I repeat..It takes alot of time and energy to homeschool, so I would assume that the parents aren't lazy or faint of heart.
If they're doing it right, but many do not. It's not just an opinion, it's a factual observation based upon experience. Experience YOU lack, so what YOU believe IS just a matter of opinion. Or, rather, what you WANT to believe.

Way to avoid the point that I did NOT "assume" that you assumed, since you SAID you did, you moronic thing.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#308773 Aug 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And complain to the school if other kids,treat their kids,badly .
Used to be ...there,was a sense about raising kids ..
An instinct
Parents,loved their kids,..But did not let them rule the household
IMO..kids,with boundaries have more,security.
Not that all parents were,perfect ..some went too far on the discipline road .
But we grew up with parents,who expected us to behave ..it was,not optional ..
Then came all the books,and shrinks,on child rearing ..then came the institutionalization of their policies in the schools .
Imo..' none of that helped at all.
Then came a society full of single moms,..who tried hard ..including myself ..But having two loving parents,is a blessing
Then we have the GREAT SOCIETY..welfare if no hubby at home .
All of this combined ..it's,a wonder we do have any children who learn proper behaviour .
But a goodly percentage do still have decent parents,..who try as hard as THEY can to teach their kids .
IMHO, a Godless society lacks obeying authority. It has become a me me me society. People are their own God..their own authority. Now I know that may seem like alot to swallow but in reality, we are selfish/self-centered by nature. When we acknowledge and follow our creator, we focus on him first and what he has to say. We then try to live it.

Unfortunately, as much as people try,it seems like kids don't come first. Parents put their needs and wants first(their careers, their social lives, etc) and then the kids turn around and have no or little respect. Our parents are suppose to be our first teachers and authorities and if we can't obey and respect them, then it makes it harder to do it to others in authority(teachers, etc)

It's sad but alot of parents today raise spoiled children and it has nothing to do with being rich. Alot is done out of unconscious guilt.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#308774 Aug 20, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> What are you babbling about?
What's hypocritical about not deliberately going out of my way to set up playdates with wiccans?
Suddenly Katie has issues with choice. How convenient.
Oh please. Go read about Horus and Mithras. Then you'll get it.

What do you mean "issues with choice"? What are you babbling about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,153,286
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,877
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 6 hr WilliamB41 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr JOEL 70,988
Merry Christmas everyone. 15 hr teri 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 hr kal 49,174
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 am PST