Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306912 Aug 3, 2013
God will prevail wrote:
<quoted text> Times long gone when people were ignorant and not always intentionally. With today's knowledge spread via science,medicine and internet,there is no more excuses. Society today doesn't care about facts or truth. It's all about (MY) needs and wants. The smoke of Satan has possessed many. Unfortunately,.any will continue to die because of it ,no matter what truth is shown. By the grace of God,many will open their hearts to truth. All we can do is hope and pray :-)
Sometimes,prayer is,all we can do .

Let's,face talking on a,forum ..does not do much either way.

Peace

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306913 Aug 3, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
What else does your magic 8-ball tell you, numbnuts?
That when he's old he'll be shipped off to the Old Virgin's Home.

“Exit Stage Right”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#306914 Aug 3, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That when he's old he'll be shipped off to the Old Virgin's Home.
Lol humorous,

Last night it was claws, thorns and layoffs

Today it's old virgins

Interesting thread..
Gtown71

United States

#306915 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Looking now!
Welcome back foo, hope all is well.(:
Gtown71

United States

#306916 Aug 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
No doubt :(
Gtown71

United States

#306917 Aug 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Now try it on solid rock, which is what the canyon walls consist of. Plus, floods don't cut canyons.
<quoted text>
I disagree, if they're big enough and under enough pressure they can.

You do know what water under pressure can cut through right?

Ok, where's all the missing links from humans to all these animal's that many say evolved to where they lost a tale, wings, etc???
Gtown71

United States

#306918 Aug 3, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how you support your blain that the grand canyon was formed by your bibles fabled world wide flood!!????????
You're incapable of understaning what evidence is or what it means to be objective. You're a joke; but a really disturbing, unfunny one.
Perhaps you can answer, where all the missing links are, from us humans to all the creature's that evolved so much the used to live in the water, but then walked on dry land, lost wings, gained wings, etc??? Jokes on you.

You book starts off with long ago and far away, this and this happened :)
talk about fables.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#306919 Aug 3, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's exciting, isn't it?!
Yeah, it really is! I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. Last week, J and I got married again here in NY offically,(that makes three states LOL) and her brother and his husband came up and we made it a double wedding on an overlook of Lake Ontario. It was WONDERFUL as well as beautiful.

Location hidden

#306920 Aug 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Aged,
I've been busy and I haven't been on much but I saw this post and wanted to address it. Nasty comments do come from both sides and I tend to ignore most of it (I would never eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom if I tried to address every nasty comment), on the other hand I have addressed nasty comments that came from both sides of the issue. A few years back I jumped all over foo for a post that I thought was particularly inappropriate-we didn't have a civil post between us for over a year. I have also addressed post from prolifers that I saw as inappropriate, what's interesting is that when I did I was accused of traitor because I was siding with the pro"choicers" even tho I am far from being pro"choice". I wonder why....
Very true. I've been the recipiant of Sue both chewing me a new tuches AND polite requests. I've tried, with various levels of success, to listen and learn, as well as honor her requests.

Location hidden

#306921 Aug 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
NR, sassy, and the many faces of knit have formed a cabal of ultra-righteous, religious-zealot, don't-DARE-argue-with-us templars who demand lockstep devotion the pope could only dream of getting. Any variance is a sin, for which you must be punished.
<quoted text>
100% dead on! And a pity (for them) that they're "punishmets" are as impotent as their views and agenda's.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#306922 Aug 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,Katie
I know ..think I already posted on that..from what is,known
But you then brought up legislation here I think. And discussed it again this morning..
If not then what I said before Bout Ireland still stands..they could have done much better for that woman
And for what it's,worth..a lot if it and discussion could be simplified
by not calling every thing an abortion ..it's a matter of intent in all these cases
And I know the reason its done
That woman was having a miscarriage...She SHOUKD have been helped...might have been..even under their old law..had the doctor gotten correct blood tests on time.
She wasn't it was a tragedy.
Everton says abortion for their own reasons ..it was a miscarriage ..in THAT case,..in your case And others..a pregnancy that is growing in the
WRong orgs..ectopic ..must be removed..THE INTENT ..SAVE MOM ..nit JUST KILL BABY ..THST is what's done in an abortion clinic ..the INTENT
kill baby .
And putting these different intentions,under the ABORTION umbrella,
IMO is foolish..But your side has insisted it ALL be called abortion ..
And everyone else goes,along..I know,it's a medical term
Maybe I'll say from now in INTENTIONAL abortion ..I shouldn't Have to .
Using proper terminology keeps everyone on the same page. JMO

You and me, we're not on the same page. You are basically saying the same thing NR does. That "grandma dying in her sleep is different than being shot in the heart." He uses this to compare to the differences between induced and spontaneous abortion.

But he always -- always -- fails to see that grandma is a born person. That grandma has civil rights.

If we all spoke from our emotions, there would be no civility. Because everyone would always be trying to themselves right. No matter the cost. Kinda like the PLM is right now.

Location hidden

#306923 Aug 3, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back foo, hope all is well.(:
Thanks Gtown, its getting there! Nice to see you, and YES I mean that.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306924 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
100% dead on! And a pity (for them) that they're "punishmets" are as impotent as their views and agenda's.
Hey foo..catching up at work??

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306925 Aug 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Using proper terminology keeps everyone on the same page. JMO
You and me, we're not on the same page. You are basically saying the same thing NR does. That "grandma dying in her sleep is different than being shot in the heart." He uses this to compare to the differences between induced and spontaneous abortion.
But he always -- always -- fails to see that grandma is a born person. That grandma has civil rights.
If we all spoke from our emotions, there would be no civility. Because everyone would always be trying to themselves right. No matter the cost. Kinda like the PLM is right now.
For the religious, a blastocyst is a person. It's the born that deserve to die.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#306926 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it really is! I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. Last week, J and I got married again here in NY offically,(that makes three states LOL) and her brother and his husband came up and we made it a double wedding on an overlook of Lake Ontario. It was WONDERFUL as well as beautiful.
Congratulations!!
<3 <3 <3
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#306927 Aug 3, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>For the religious, a blastocyst is a person. It's the born that deserve to die.
Right.'Cause we're not that empty slate a blastocyst is...
youtubeNews

AOL

#306928 Aug 3, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306929 Aug 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.'Cause we're not that empty slate a blastocyst is...
They call it 'innocent' around here, ya know....

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#306930 Aug 3, 2013
youtubeNews wrote:
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
Sounds like "B.S." to me...
striped bass pro

Springfield, NJ

#306931 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it really is! I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. Last week, J and I got married again here in NY offically,(that makes three states LOL) and her brother and his husband came up and we made it a double wedding on an overlook of Lake Ontario. It was WONDERFUL as well as beautiful.
Thought you were "in and out of the hospital" all last week. LMFAO!

So much,so little time. LMFAO! A-yup we believe you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,406,037
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,837
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Air quality scien... 60,667
Woman Stabbed, Man Shot Within Hours Of One Ano... (Aug '09) Wed TorresHtfdCt 95
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Wed Chaimpie 93
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Jul 26 silly rabbit 81

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages