Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313989 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#306855 Aug 2, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>you just said she died of septicemia moron, wait for the real doctors to investigate the cause.
What else did I say about the infection? I questioned when physicians new of Savita's infection and that they likely did not begin antiobiotics soon enough.

Coroners report made it sound like Savita's had a "nosocomial infection" (i.e., an infection acquired while in hospital). He specifically pointed out strong possibility that infection pathway was surgery to remove her dead baby.

Please pay attention. Your ignorance is tiring.

TIA.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#306856 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm predicting the independent review/investigation committee will determine intentionally & directly killing Savita's baby would not have saved Savita's life...
As I've proven, you're wrong.

Again.

As usual.

You have terminal foot mouth disease son. LOL You dumb putz.

Location hidden

#306857 Aug 2, 2013
Ahhhhh, making an ass out of No Relevance is ALWAYS such a pleasure. So on that note, g'nite all!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306858 Aug 2, 2013
She was listing your GOOD qualities, actually.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "Sassy, What's with the name calling?"
Ask your buddy Foo.....
Foo: "Skanky, you're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."
You slithering bloated snake.....
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#306859 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes actually it did.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/19/world/europ...
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/22/19...
<quoted text>
I'm not "pretending" to know anything. I'm stating facts.
Looks like YOU are the MORON as usual son.
<quoted text>
Sorry boy, but you're wrong again. THe Septicemia was caused by the miscarriage, which they refused to treat until AFTER the fetus died. By then, it was too late.
FACT as determined by that inquest.
<quoted text>
Uh no, not in the US when done legally and safely they dont.
You're wrong again son. Want those CDC reports that prove you wrong AGAIN?
<quoted text>
Why dont you quit pretending you give a shit about anything but your own agenda? You haven't even bohtered to follow the case to know the FACT that they already did, and you were WRONG as usual.
Now hurry and ignore the facts and start in on your usual ranting and impotent insults.
You're pretty much ALWAYS wrong son. This is simply yet another example of your willful ignorance and deliberate stupidity.
You poor, pathetic little putz.
But THANK YOU for allowing me to help you make an ass of yourself AGAIN! LOL I appreciate it every time you open your mouth and insert your foot! Its an absolute pleasure to make an ass of you AGAIN!
Uh, you read CNN & Think Progress's version of the report. In other words, a clearly biased interpretation.

The actual report leans heavily on failure of phsyicians to follow-up on blood test results and "Hospital staff failure to adhere to clinical guidelines by for prompt and effective management of sepsis when it was diagnosed." The hospital's communication system created "difficulty and delay in the diagnosis and management of Ms Halappanavar’s condition."

Now, I'm not sure where you're getting that not having an abortion was the cause of Savita's death. You and your libturd friends are intellectually dishonest.

You ate from a libturd dumpster. And. You once again ended up vomiting garbage.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#306860 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Ahhhhh, making an ass out of No Relevance is ALWAYS such a pleasure. So on that note, g'nite all!
Yeah, now would be a good time for you to sneak away. You ignored the critical bulk of the report and tried to change it's findings. You embellished the report, just like you embellished Ariel Richards unbelievable kidnapping, beating, etc. Most incredible part was there was ONE news article substaniating your 'facts'.

You're a sick individual. Untrustworthy to boot.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#306861 Aug 2, 2013
Correction: Most incredible part was there was * NOT ONE * news article substaniating your 'facts'.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306862 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fetus was too young to be delivered - 17 weeks and she was miscarrying. Effectively, they let both die, because it was a catholic hospital and abortion was illegal in Ireland.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/14/world/europ...
As of three days ago, they changed the law.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-235079...
Thank G-d. No more women need to die because doctors are afraid to save their lives because of religous nonsense or stupid laws BASED on religous nonsense.
This woman died because of a "faith" that was not her own that the law was based on, she BEGGED for the abortion to save her life and was refused. Personally, I hope her death haunts those doctors and everyone else involved that allowed her to die unnecessisarily.
That is sad ..what was,happening that she was dying ..bleeding from the
Miscarriage??? Sepsis

Was the child even alive ???

If mom dies,baby is dead too..

That is awful ...

Location hidden

#306863 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Please pay attention. Your ignorance is tiring.
TIA.
YOU should be the one paying attention idiot-child. Because you're wrong. As typical.

Location hidden

#306864 Aug 2, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>you just said she died of septicemia moron, wait for the real doctors to investigate the cause.
They did. No Relevance is wrong as usual.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306865 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm predicting the independent review/investigation committee will determine intentionally & directly killing Savita's baby would not have saved Savita's life.
Her physicians should have known sooner of her infection & septicemia ... thereby administering antiobotics before the infection caused organ failure.
Mark my word: THAT will be the cause of death.
P.S. Abortion is not the initial or primary treatment for infection. Antibiotics are the treatment for infection. Foo only knows about kidney stones and not much else. She is, however, an expert in blowing shit out her azz.
Hope that helps.........
Ok SERIUIS here .

In the above post you said she got the infection from removing her dead
Baby

So the baby died in her womb ??

If that was,so they would have to remove it to prevent infection ??

Ages,ago before ultrasounds ..they had to use EEG s because of the high sensitivity settings (also used to determine brain death)
AnywAy they used them in cases when they thought the woman was carrying a,dead baby

This was before ROE. they then DID remove them NR..
If no activity was detected

I learned about them ..But thankfully never HD to do one

The EEG. I did have to do some on brain dead people..hated that

Anyway surgically or medically removing the dead baby
it was in no way considered an abortion ..

I'm confused on this WHOLE thing think I will wait for facts

Location hidden

#306866 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm predicting the independent review/investigation committee will determine intentionally & directly killing Savita's baby would not have saved Savita's life.
You predicted SSM wouldn't pass in many states too. You were wrong about that. You predicted Obama wouldn't win, in EITHER election. You were wrong about that too. You're wrong in this prediction too.

You're TYPICALLY wrong in your predictions.

Here's a tip for ya son, dont bet the ponies. You're predictions suck.

Location hidden

#306867 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text> .
P.S. Abortion is not the initial or primary treatment for infection.......
It is when the infection is being caused by the ongoing, slow miscarriage which is killing the mother.

Ya putz ya. LOL

Location hidden

#306868 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I'm not sure where you're getting that not having an abortion was the cause of Savita's death.
From the determination that the cause of the sepsis was the miscarriage that whey wouldn't treat you idiot.

That's only TWO of the reports on this case. Not one, not even from your own kind's sites state otherwise. In fact, I saw ONE that said they did the right thing to let her die, becuase that's how "G-d intended it".@@ Bullshit.
You and your libturd friends are intellectually dishonest.
You ate from a libturd dumpster. And. You once again ended up vomiting garbage.
That's pretty funny when you project your own failings on others! LOL!!

Location hidden

#306869 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok SERIUIS here .
In the above post you said she got the infection from removing her dead
Baby
So the baby died in her womb ??
I posted a few links for you Rose. THe first was the initial story that gave the basic facts.

She presented as miscarrying a 17 week old fetus. They would not do an abortion, and it took days for the fetus to die. That caused the sepsis. By the time the fetus died and they took it out, she had the sepsis, according to the reports. They would do NOTHING to treat her that would speed along the death of the fetus, because the law wouldn't allow it, and that included treating her with anything to save her life that would speed up the death of the fetus. The doctors were afraid of breaking the law.

As a result of this case, they changed the laws three days ago.

Those ARE The facts. No Relevance has a habit of leaving out the parts he doesn't like.

Location hidden

#306870 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sad ..what was,happening that she was dying ..bleeding from the
Miscarriage??? Sepsis
Was the child even alive ???
If mom dies,baby is dead too..
That is awful ...
When she went to the hospital, she was miscarrying the 17 week old fetus. There was NO chance of saving it.

In addition, they could not treat her either, becuase to do so would have sped up the death of the fetus. By law in Ireland, they could not do anything - ANYTHING - include treating the mother - that would speed up that death of the dying fetus.

THe bleeding caused the sepsis. An abortion MAY have saved her life, as they could have removed what was endangering her life, in THIS case, the miscarrying, dying fetus that was causing the bleeding AND the sepsis.

Would it have ABSOLUTELY saved her life? We'll never know, because they did NOTHING until the fetus was dead (which took a few days) and simply let her die in the process.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306871 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
When she went to the hospital, she was miscarrying the 17 week old fetus. There was NO chance of saving it.
In addition, they could not treat her either, becuase to do so would have sped up the death of the fetus. By law in Ireland, they could not do anything - ANYTHING - include treating the mother - that would speed up that death of the dying fetus.
THe bleeding caused the sepsis. An abortion MAY have saved her life, as they could have removed what was endangering her life, in THIS case, the miscarrying, dying fetus that was causing the bleeding AND the sepsis.
Would it have ABSOLUTELY saved her life? We'll never know, because they did NOTHING until the fetus was dead (which took a few days) and simply let her die in the process.
That is,a tough one..if the baby was,dying in the womb..did she ever miscarry or was there surgery to remove it ..

I was a bit confused by the story .

If the baby actually dying in the womb caused the sepsis,..That is foolish as THey both died .

Maybe if they had given the doctor the blood tests,correctly..I think they said she did not get them?? They would have had CAUSE to induce labor ..expelled dying baby......And treat her with antibiotics much earlier ...dying babies is no good inside you ..at all ..they HSVE so many tools for determining these things .
Could have been done in a natural NON VIOLENT inductiin IMO

NOW they are both dead ..very sad

I think I told you all about a test I had to do once..guy was technically alive on machine ..But his brain and organs were decaying .
It was horrible

I'm no doctor .. Not even close ..But normal procedure would be even before Roe to save lives ..imo

Then again very odd on the reporting as to details..IMO

Sounds like this mishap ruling is covering a bunch of mishaps .

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#306872 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you lady! I am too! Its nice to FINALLY be out of that kind of pain! Nice to be back and in fighting form, so to speak LOL!
Half of my rehab patients are recovering from ortho surgery. Pain management is a major part of it. It's hard to convince some of those folks that they will come out of it so much better off than before the surgery.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#306873 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
BTW No Relevance, RI and Minneapolis, the two newest states with gay marriage.
chip.....chip......chip...... Poor lil fella. Something you'll never know from EITHER sex's side.
It's exciting, isn't it?!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306874 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea,what Irish courts,are like ..But the husband sounds determined

If a,ruling is medical.mishap...a,delay on blood test results and treatment .

Either they will settle a civil suit ..OR WE WILL GET MORE DETAIL
from a civil suit ..

Just an observation ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Well Well 1,523,001
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ilg17 20,979
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Apr 24 TRD 71,284
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages