Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320502 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#306794 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well
(copied and pasted from the teen pregnancy prevention forum)
Rose: How horrid can you get...those two supposed believers, make me sick wanting her sick like that.
---------
But....foo REPEATS some of what she said to me when i nearly died and was very ill and YOU say "heyyyy WB"
YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE ROSE.
Oh and lets add on Junkets comment in reply "I like foo. She says it like it is. She is courageous"..
Next....
Be aware rose will report you. I wonder if its herself using the pro aborts and not visa versa.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#306795 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>Be aware rose will report you. I wonder if its herself using the pro aborts and not visa versa.
Good afternoon "Knit."

I'm well aware that this is remarkably difficult for you to process, but neither "Rose," nor anyone else, has been "engaged" in a conspiracy to "report" you.
The reasons I've done so were told to you straight-forwardly.
I'd explicitly told you that if you continued in your unwarranted attacks against "Rose," or "La," that I would report you for stalking and harassing them.
You would not "cease-and-desist."
You continued to badger, harass, stalk, torment, and otherwise antagonize them. Therefore, I simply stuck to my guns.

Let this be a head's-up to you!
Improve your behavior on here, and you'll not have to worry about being "banned."

Best,
John.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306797 Aug 2, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not the same thing, Knit.
who said

Heavens to Murgatroyd?

That phrase,just popped into my head

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#306798 Aug 2, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Foo! Glad to see you're back and feeling much better. I hope you'll be 100% very soon. Not much going on offline with me, but am having a good summer. It's just been made a little bit better with your return and good news.
Welcome back!
Thank you Ocean! You're one of the people who's posts I ALWAYS enjoy seeing, even if others can't handle the truths you tell!

Location hidden

#306799 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need antibiotics. You need a new personality.
LOL Now isn't THAT the pot calling the kettle black?

Grow up No Relevance you useless POS.

Location hidden

#306800 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy Foo: "Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well."
Hahahaha! You were BANNED!
You just didn't realize that your banning was lifted.
THAT is why it is so weird to you.
With posts like this one, I don't expect you to be here very long....
Flabbergasted Foo: "Skanky, you wouldn't be missed by me if you dropped off the face of the earth. I meant it then and I mean it now. You're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."
(Damn you're dumb.....)
Coming from the guy that has to use a proxy to post because he's been banned more often than he changes his undies, this is FUNNY STUFF!

Location hidden

#306801 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who posted a death wish was you, Foo.L
"Skanky, you wouldn't be missed by me if you dropped off the face of the earth. I meant it then and I mean it now. You're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."
Please link us to the post(s) where someone gave you a death threat. TIA, ya drama queen ya. You liar.
Learn to read stupid. I got it in PM just before my surgery. Coincidently, just before the Knutbar was banned again too. Shocker huh?

Piss off basement boy.

Location hidden

#306802 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "No matter what Foo said to you..."
Foo: "Skanky, you wouldn't be missed by me if you dropped off the face of the earth. I meant it then and I mean it now. You're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."
Thanks No Relevance, I appreciate you repeating my sentiments so I dont have to repeat myself. I said it, and I meant it. And if YOU dont like it, that's YOUR tough shit moment.

BTW stupid, that wasn't a death threat, just a statement of fact. I wouldn't miss ANYTHING like her, or you for that matter, when you go. Nobody does. And for the record, when you stop posting - usually after your latest banning - that's dropping off the face of the earth for, not a "death threat" moron boy. And other than your few, equally pathetic suck buddies, not ONE person here misses your stupid asses.

Location hidden

#306803 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA results of preborn baby do not say "potential human" or "non-attending human". No. Results clearly indicate a unique, distinct human being exists in the womb.
No they dont. They indicate the POTENTAL for a "human being". DNA results dont say shit about "human beings", "babies" or anything else for that matter - OTHER than the POTENTAL is there for a human being to be born. Moron.

Location hidden

#306804 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm..Rose? Why aren't you reprimanding foo for her "awful" words like you do to prolifers?
No...she admits what she said to me and you reply with a heyyyyyy girl WB.
See, this pretty much explains my issue with your hyporcriscy.
Don't EVER post to me again about knit,NR or me being mean.
Kthanks.
LOL Yet another whine from the QUEEN of hypocrites.

Location hidden

#306805 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>YO! RO! She lied to you.
LOL You are clearly her suckerfool.
Since I'm still here, clearly I wasn't banned you idiot.

Turns out, I cleared my cookies and deleted my history and all is clearly fine.

Sorry that pisses you off.

No ...... wait ..... I'm NOT sorry. Pissing off idiots like you is a BONUS! LOL!

Location hidden

#306806 Aug 2, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can somebody please send this Faux-Christian a bigass block of cheese?
She sure needs it to go with her whine.

Needs a case of Monostat too aparently.

Location hidden

#306807 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> ""seems I was given a time out""
You were banned./QUOTE] You wish. Yet you're wrong again.

[QUOTE]
And that's why you haven't been on. Yet,you lead Rose on that jt was because you were ill.

For the most part, it was becuase I was ill.

I coudln't get on the few times I tried, but I've since found out its because I put a new anti-virus on my computer, and it blocks pop ups and malicious ads - TOPIX was on of the sites it was blocking.

Turned out all I had to do was hit "allow", then clear my cookies nad delete my history and VOILA! I'm BACK!

Sucks to be wrong as you are all the time huh Skankdawg?
Still waiting for the death threat to be shown. You DO have intentions of showing us, right?
Nope. It was dealt with by TOPIX. Gee Skanky, is that why YOU have a new ISP yourself?

Location hidden

#306808 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Pay attention sweetie. I don't care who says what.
Clearly you're lying as usual, since you're STILL whining about something I said over two years ago!! LOL!!

You lying sack of crap.

Location hidden

#306809 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text> .
On another subject ..I posted some interesting Christian links .
She doesn't care about those Chritian links, she wont bother to even look. Its not like she's here to have any actual intectually honest discussion or anything.

Location hidden

#306810 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
How dare you make yourself the victim of the "mean" prolifers.
ROFLMAO Rose isn't making herself a victim you idiot. You and your two suck buddies dont have that kind of power. Its not like the three of you fools are taken seriously by ANYONE but yourselves. And hey, we've all seen you toss Knutbar under the bus MORE than once when she didn't post how YOU wanted her to post.

What a fool you are. LOL! Some things never change.

BTW dear, WHERE is that supposed "hubby" of yours? Finally left you for a REAL woman?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#306811 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so foo wishing my death was her being"honest and courageous".
You twisted little b*tch.
If it's her true feelings towards you it's honest. You're shocked she would say such a thing? Could you care less if Foo died? Be honest.

Location hidden

#306812 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so foo wishing my death was her being"honest and courageous".
You twisted little b*tch.
The only "twisted bitch" here is you Skanky. I NEVER at ANY time "wished" your death. I simply said I woudln't give two shits if you died. And I woudln't. That's simply a fact.

I wouldn't give two shits if people like Manson, Fred Phelps, the Boston bomber and others died either. WHen Paul Hill, the abortion doctor murderer was executed for his crimes, the world became a MUCH better place simply by his absense. Similarly, THIS place becomes a better one with your absense, and yes, I believe if the likes of you and other idiots like you dropped off the face of the earth, the general IQ of your neighborhood's populations would rise.

I believe you're a waste of skin and air. Period.

However, I dont wish you dead- you nad your kind are you own worst enemies and CERTAINLY the worst enemy of your own causes. Yes, you're REALLY that stupid.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#306813 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
who said
Heavens to Murgatroyd?
That phrase,just popped into my head
OMG I have it pictured in my head, was it a cartoon dog?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306814 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't care about those Chritian links, she wont bother to even look. Its not like she's here to have any actual intectually honest discussion or anything.
I wanted to share them.with everyone ..But I realize there are many who do not agree with them

But I was hoping at least the Christians WOUKD read them

Not one peep..

To busy ..I suppose ..they are,really good ..just found them .
Sigh

So how are you today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,644,091
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 64,168
Dr Stuart Kesler, Urologist - Farmington CT 4 hr Mr Rolf Brandt 1
Dr. Stuart Kesler, Hartford CT 4 hr Mr Rolf Brandt 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Nov 22 Tammy sheppard 55
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338
News SOUTHINGTON: Teens Face Charges In Arson Fires,... (Mar '09) Nov 16 You All Stink 144

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages