Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,821 - 285,840 of 305,162 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Wait--feed them? Oops! I knew we forgot something...
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever y oh d o don't feed them after midnight or get them wet ..lol

Since: Jun 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I've always wanted Mogwai...
Back in the day

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I hope they drag these people in the streets doing this to babies, its sick! If you want to know why social security failed think about this. If those American babies wouldn't had been killed, you wouldn't have 20 million Mexicans sucking from it. You could go to sleep and think my future looks pretty good and there are good paying jobs. But NO, you killed our Social Security through abortion. It died with them! Just Imagine what that word means..., Social Security?
But now we get to see dog poo all at the park more and more each year. Watch all our women just be whores and rip there babies out if they don't want it. Man I love this country so much. Why don't they just rip the baby right out with their stomach too, life don't mean nothing and they need to appreciate what they preach right? There may come a time when people like me might be in charge and want the trashy women who just sleeps with anything and kills a baby like the "fetus' they rip out. Now do you want to rethink what life means. You people scare me that want death, bunch of freaks. I am well armed! O yeah if a woman has the right to do whatever to their bodies, why cant I put a little weed in mine if its my body? HYPROCRITES
Back in the day

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Be like the fetus they rip out sorry.
I have dealt with this. I had a ex sister in law that wanted my baby dead. She had aborted a couple from one night stands and wanted mine dead. I just couldn't help but feel like I was on Oprah, and this woman had been there glued to every episode.
But I want to know why Hitler was so bad after all he just ad some lawyers rewrite what life meant didn't he? That isn't bad, what's wrong with a whole country aborting a foreign people they don't want around. It sounds like freedom of choice to me?
All I can imagine is some rich man drunk one night with his congressman saying (Well I have this whore that's pregnant with about five other of my little harlots, can you make a abortion legal I don't want her to go to this illegal abortion clinic in this guys basement that uses coat hangers. I really don't want my wife to find out see is mad about the last 16 and they are getting expensive. Hey you can your lawyers like Hitler did and reword things and call the bastard a fetus and get some hippie chicks on dope and have them take of their bras, so the men will be heck yeah!) Does this click in any other persons head but mine. Or are these abortion rights people not nuts and I should tell my friends thats ever pregnant in the future and tells me with a smile, "I am going to have a baby" and then me say no you just have a fetus right now. Would that be rude and would they tell me..."O yeah I forgot, lets wait till it is born"? I am clueless here help me out? All these legal terms and Latin, I don't understand why our courts operate like this? Does anyone know?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

You should have stayed in school; you might understand things better. Did you impregnate your sister-in-law?

Hitler outlawed abortion for german women; that puts him in your camp, not ours.

Abortion was made legal by the supreme court, not congress, in Roe v Wade. "Fetus" is the proper medical term for the developing entity in the uterus.

No, your "hippie hick" scenario doesn't click in anyone's head but yours, and I suspect it's due to your heavy drug use.

If a woman tells you sh is GOING to have a baby, she is speaking truthfully (barring miscarriage) because the pregnancy will result in a born child.

Courts operate under the constitution and the various laws. Yes, they use latin terms because they are universally-understood legal phrasing.
Back in the day wrote:
I have dealt with this. I had a ex sister in law that wanted my baby dead. She had aborted a couple from one night stands and wanted mine dead. I just couldn't help but feel like I was on Oprah, and this woman had been there glued to every episode.
But I want to know why Hitler was so bad after all he just ad some lawyers rewrite what life meant didn't he? That isn't bad, what's wrong with a whole country aborting a foreign people they don't want around. It sounds like freedom of choice to me?
All I can imagine is some rich man drunk one night with his congressman saying (Well I have this whore that's pregnant with about five other of my little harlots, can you make a abortion legal I don't want her to go to this illegal abortion clinic in this guys basement that uses coat hangers. I really don't want my wife to find out see is mad about the last 16 and they are getting expensive. Hey you can your lawyers like Hitler did and reword things and call the bastard a fetus and get some hippie chicks on dope and have them take of their bras, so the men will be heck yeah!) Does this click in any other persons head but mine. Or are these abortion rights people not nuts and I should tell my friends thats ever pregnant in the future and tells me with a smile, "I am going to have a baby" and then me say no you just have a fetus right now. Would that be rude and would they tell me..."O yeah I forgot, lets wait till it is born"? I am clueless here help me out? All these legal terms and Latin, I don't understand why our courts operate like this? Does anyone know?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Wait--feed them? Oops! I knew we forgot something...
<quoted text>
We could try sunlight ..I always forget that one:(

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand, or won't. Maybe since you believe in contraception, you really don't follow Christ. You just don't understand what contraception leads to. You are pretty shallow , rose.
Knit

What you don't get..And I am trying to say this with sincerity

I would rather see 100 girls use birth control. Than 100 abortions

I do understand you don't agree..That is your right.

But please know this..I love Jesus,with all my heart .

And that is between me and my Lord.

Go's bless you knit..
I wish you peace in a world you may nit understand.

If you have it at home in your life..great.

But not everyone has the SAME kind of life or circumstance.

You have most likely been sheltered within your church and family
Since a child..That is great for YOU.

BUT not all kids grow up as you did..

LET ME TRY TO PUT THIS IN A CONTEXT YOU CAN RELATE TO

You can wish it pray as you choose..But there is a real world.

And in that world people have sex outside of marriage..sinful or not it happens.

Now compounding that sinful behaviour with then having an abortion..only serves to punish the child for the sins if the parents..don't you think?

Better these people NOT get pregnant ..And no abortion will hapoen

DOES that help at all.

You may want to change the world.

Pray for that by all means

But until God answers those prayers ..women are having sex and getting pregnant out there..I only want then to try to prevent it .

I know we do not agree..for this reason or some other ..you want to hate me.

That's your right..though not very Christian
..But whatever you feel

About me or ANYONE on this forum.

You would do better to pray ..it will do more good than
Getting angry on here or insulting people .

Just some free advice Knit..

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text><snipped> You just don't understand what contraception leads to.
Neither do you as you attribute WAY too much power to it. MILLIONS of women, a good lot of of them are happily married/in committed relationships, utilize it with no ill effects to their self esteem or relationships.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you as you attribute WAY too much power to it. MILLIONS of women, a good lot of of them are happily married/in committed relationships, utilize it with no ill effects to their self esteem or relationships.
Exactly ..gmail michelle

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ..gmail michelle
Lol I meant Gm. Michele ..ahh Madame lol

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

We already know their arguments don't stand up to the light of day.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We could try sunlight ..I always forget that one:(

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I hope we are still talking trolls,.I see them.as cowards hiding
Behind fake names.

Nit like lol.our names which of course are real..But you get the gist.

:)
Pete Is Just Plain Dumb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I didn't say the poster was martin luther,
I didn't say you did. I just said that I was pretty sure the other poster wasn't him. You appear to have the same affliction as Katie. Read.

moron. And I'm the one who pointed out that most abortions aren't surgical procedures,
I know. That's what I just said you lunatic.
And you said it in response to someone who said nothing to the contrary.
Read !

so you're both a moron and demented.
You're also no one, since you in fact DO pay attention to what I say.
<quoted text>
Indeed I do. If only for the comic relief.
Katie Does Not Read

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't agree so long as your focus remains on the fetus to the exclusion of the woman gestating it.
She can correct me if I'm wrong but she supports abortion in the cases of maternal health and life threat so she doesn't exclude the woman at all. When it comes down to the fetus's life vs the mother she supports abortion as an option. If her focus was just on the fetus and excluded the woman gestating it that would not be the case. Your focus on the other hand remains solely on the woman to the exclusion of the fetus. You might be able to reach agreement if you were as considerate and tolerant as she.
Do you mind providing anything posted by me that would lead you to think I believe this issue is only about "kill[ing] them [embryo/fetuses] in the violent manner..." ????????
No where did I see her say the issue is "only" about killing in a violent manner. But abortion many times DOES involve the violent termination of fetal life and you support the right to do that.
THAT is what she is talking about.
Read !!!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Back in the day wrote:
Interesting rant you've got there...does your brother know any of this?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
It might burn them, though.
Karma's not a bad thing...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. If we are to live like Christ wants, we could never be for contraception, ever. What I posted about what the priest said is very true and you are ignoring what he said. Out of the 100, there is a good chance most would abort , because using contraception, devalues oneself and in the end devalues all life. To be for contraception, then one is not doing what Christ wants them to do, go and think about this for a while, take a break from this forum and really think about it. Hate you ? No.
Why do you keep asking or telling me to get off topix ..it's kind of silly since you are Here.

No knit of 100 women using contraception CORRECTLY ..very few will abort as they will not get pregnant .

Knit I do nit have a clue what CHRIST says on contraception today. He does speak to being married for it that's true...adultery is a sin..

But people commit sin ..

However in the bible God addresses,fertility in the OT..You ate to have relations when FERTILE..only

Unclean otherwise.

5 days prior ..7 days unclean. Purification ..have sex.

So using this as a guide NFP is just as wrong as the pill.

It is birth control

But see as always..You confuse what GOD says is ok with what your church says.

Many MARRIED people use contraception ..including Catholics ..NOT..the pill..condoms..diaphragm .

It's a fact ...AND THST IS BETWEEN GOD AND THEM .

Personally I do nit use any firm of contraception...Lol .

But then I have no ovaries or uterus...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Katie Does Not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
She can correct me if I'm wrong but she supports abortion in the cases of maternal health and life threat so she doesn't exclude the woman at all. When it comes down to the fetus's life vs the mother she supports abortion as an option. If her focus was just on the fetus and excluded the woman gestating it that would not be the case. Your focus on the other hand remains solely on the woman to the exclusion of the fetus. You might be able to reach agreement if you were as considerate and tolerant as she.
<quoted text>
No where did I see her say the issue is "only" about killing in a violent manner. But abortion many times DOES involve the violent termination of fetal life and you support the right to do that.
THAT is what she is talking about.
Read !!!
Actually if the she is me.

I said all I am going to on late term abortion. For two days ..have it my best

It was changing no minds ..mine included. And making us get ticked off..which I DO NOT CARE FOR !

It's s forum..not WW 3

But I am yes in favor if saving the life of the mother ..removing dead babies ..And organs in ectopic pregnancies.

None if which I personally refer to as elective abortion ..

Delivery and surgery I'd how I see it..in a hospital not clinic.

If you wish to keep debating Katie..You two have at it..
newsphotos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ....In Plain View

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Christ touches my privates wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. If we are to live like Christ wants, we could never be for contraception, ever. What I posted about what the priest said is very true and you are ignoring what he said. Out of the 100, there is a good chance most would abort , because using contraception, devalues oneself and in the end devalues all life. To be for contraception, then one is not doing what Christ wants them to do, go and think about this for a while, take a break from this forum and really think about it. Hate you ? No.
Your biased, religious-inspired opinion is garbage. Your posts devalue your religion and the human race, trollboy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••