Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311628 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304169 Jul 9, 2013
Then don't do it, and others will do what THEIR beliefs dictate.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
And thankfully, not everyone subscribes to yours. What's wrong is creating lives and then killing them.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304170 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be daft, rofl! My attraction to women hasn't ever been that strong anyway, for some reason, probably a brain disorder, but oh well, shit happens.
What ARE you babbling about?

You lost the bet. I just commented that it was lucky for you that money wasn't involved, BECAUSE you'd have lost it.

Indianapolis

#304171 Jul 9, 2013
Then what did it to you...a goat?
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A women can't emasculate a man, don't be silly!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304172 Jul 9, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, then why have any laws against killing?
You know, this is a pretty good question.

It begs the question of why nearly every other animal species kills, but only for the reasons we make exceptions to those laws: to eat, to protect the young, to protect territory.

Humans just are less evolved than the other animals, and so we've imposed laws to coerce us into being better than we are yet.

JMO

Indianapolis

#304173 Jul 9, 2013
Because no woman would ever write, "A women can't emasculate a man, don't be silly!"...because they know they can. Straight men, at least.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I am effeminate, how come you could tell I was a male?
People who are effeminate have a very feminized persona, and behind a screen, come across as women.

Indianapolis

#304174 Jul 9, 2013
Silly...she's not michele bachmann!
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What men are you attracted to? The effeminate type? PATHETIC!
I BET YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY EFFEMINATE!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304175 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>All the people you mentioned were born.
No one knows definitively if souls exist at all. People definitely exist - women are people - and people are born.
There you go.
But the pre born humans never get the chance to be born ..Is the point.

They are humans ..They have souls

Indianapolis

#304176 Jul 9, 2013
Cut the melodrama, louise. Roe v Wade concerns the rights--established, constitutional rights--of born women. Fetuses have no rights. Nowhere in RvW are fetuses alleged to have a soul; do you know what "secular government" means?
Mike Rodriquez wrote:
THE BIGOTRY BEHIND ROE V WADE
Declare something not human without a soul and it is open to death without any right to life.
Now you know what bigotry against pre born infants lookslike like.
It is the same bigotry that said native indians were also not human without souls and our nation killed them indiscriminately.
It is the same bigotry that gave Nazi's justification to kill Jews because they were deemed not human.
Its the same bigotry that allowed our nation.to steal the property of Japanese and kill japanese-Americans without trial by jury.
Its the same bigotry that kept Africans as slaves many killed indiscriminately because they were deemed not human without souls to be treated just like any other rabid animal.
Abortion law called Roe v Wade is exactly the same kind of law that allowed native indians to be massacred because they were.considered.not human without souls..
We are no different.then the people who stood by while 6 million Jews were exterminated.
I know you think you're not, but tell me the differences of your bigotry against pre-born infants from killing Jews or Indians, or African slaves, or Japanese- Americans?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304177 Jul 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then don't do it, and others will do what THEIR beliefs dictate.
<quoted text>
There is no "belief" involved. Fact: the fetus is human. Fact: the fetus is alive. Fact: the fetus is purposely killed during an abortion. Fact: if the woman doesn't want to be pregnant there are ways to prevent it. Fact: we can make laws that prohibit the killing of human lives. Fact: we have the right to fight to pass those laws.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304178 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd obviously already said.
No, I haven't. Look back to the "why religion has nothing to do with abortion", and the "one by one our abortion stories can change debate", and see me not having said my gender.

When you told me to pick up my big girl panties, my only response to you on those threads was that I am not a whiny 13 year old girl.

That could have implied I was a women, not just a man, lying little child!

Shut up, young turd!

I hate you newborn twats!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304179 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What ARE you babbling about?
You lost the bet. I just commented that it was lucky for you that money wasn't involved, BECAUSE you'd have lost it.
I thought you were talking about selling yourself for sex as a prostitute, and how I would find you irresistible and whatever crap you say, when you mentioned my money being in your pocket.

You are thick! And yet you think you are sexually attractive! You are worthless!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304180 Jul 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Because no woman would ever write, "A women can't emasculate a man, don't be silly!"...because they know they can. Straight men, at least.
<quoted text>
Only they can with male submissive effeminate types like you, who believe women are power, and men are sexual subordinates, who women can control "with their sexual prowess", and such crap!

Stupid women these days! Wish THEM ALL DEAD!

I hate gays, feminists, teenagers, and many women, too many devils, wish them all dead!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304181 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. Look back to the "why religion has nothing to do with abortion", and the "one by one our abortion stories can change debate", and see me not having said my gender.
When you told me to pick up my big girl panties, my only response to you on those threads was that I am not a whiny 13 year old girl.
That could have implied I was a women, not just a man, lying little child!
Shut up, young turd!
I hate you newborn twats!
You're making no sense, but that's not unusual. AND, you're whining again. I didn't say you'd said it to me. I just said you'd obviously already said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304182 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were talking about selling yourself for sex as a prostitute, and how I would find you irresistible and whatever crap you say, when you mentioned my money being in your pocket.
You are thick! And yet you think you are sexually attractive! You are worthless!
I never said anything remotely like that, Moron.

You're the thick one. It's not my fault you didn't understand my very clear post.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304183 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making no sense, but that's not unusual. AND, you're whining again. I didn't say you'd said it to me. I just said you'd obviously already said.
I don't remember telling anybody before then, my gender while on the same thread you were on, you are a liar.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304184 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you that is not whining!
Anger and aggression is not whining! Now I know that you are just saying I am whining to put down my manhood!

I hate you!

I will get my revenge!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304185 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You whine all the time, when you show aggression, and pettiness!

I am not whining when I show aggression, don't be a fool!

I will dictate what we know is true, so be much quieter!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#304186 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything remotely like that, Moron.
You're the thick one. It's not my fault you didn't understand my very clear post.
You are an ugly women, bitner!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304187 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember telling anybody before then, my gender while on the same thread you were on, you are a liar.
Oh, I don't lie. You're just not playing with a full deck, that's all.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304188 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you that is not whining!
Anger and aggression is not whining! Now I know that you are just saying I am whining to put down my manhood!
I hate you!
I will get my revenge!
What manhood, Delusional One? You have no manhood to put down.

LOL, you've proved my previous post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Into The Night 61,065
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Notliz 1,419,746
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ize Found 70,958
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages