Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313351 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304022 Jul 8, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they should do society a favour and not do anything that interferes with G-d's "plan:"
- no antibiotics
- no surgery
- no medication
- no CPR
- no defibrillators
- no transfusions
- no medical intervention of any kind, ever
Works for me!
Why is Catholics being against contraception so threatening to you? Tell me something...did you put your dsughter on birth control at around 14 yrs old when kids today seem to becoming sexually active,as a precautionary measure? Did you back it up with offering condoms too?

Let's be honest here, the occassion to have sex isnt always planned so she might have given in at any time.

I bet you didn't. I asked this question yesterday and only playa the creeper came through. The rest gave the "I had the talk to them and told them the rules if preparing for a sexual relationship" nonsense. Truth is like I said, if you are SO pro-contraception then why didnt you demand it?
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304025 Jul 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What sad little gossips you people are getting to be. You people are the ones disrespecting rose, btw.
<quoted text>
I have no issue with Rose. Never did. She wants me to join her bandwagon against knit and i don't want to. I disagree with her on some issues but that's about it for me. I think her story of her adopted son has a great influence on people. It's a powerful message. She now sees her "unplanned pregnancy" and his children(her grandchildren).

Sorry dear but your barking up the wrong tree here.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304027 Jul 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So, how long have you feared strong women?
<quoted text>
What nonsense! A women who is sweet, tender, caring, kind, and empathetic is a true women, not aggressive!
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304028 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
But it seemed she might be having issues and if I could, I'd offer to help. But I can't, so I didn't.
I was curious. She answered. And you came screeching in off the street like the wild banshee you are.
:|
PS Quit being a flipping control freak, banshee.
LOL.suuuuure punkin ;)

I suppose foo and others who daily tell others they have an email or PM are "having issues" too?

LOL

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304031 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Continued to Rose;
Asnfar as you comment about lalas "baby", you are not understanding something. Lala DENIES thiswas her baby. She has NEVER regretted killing her "baby" because she says it wasn't her "baby". Yet ...her wanted daughter while in utero wss "her baby". Sorry but that's TOTAL disrespect. She CONTINUES to support abortion as choice Rose. She is only sorry to have gotten pregnant.
Naming the little lives thrown in the garbage by mom is very common. Two young babies were found here dumped by their moms. The communities (Prolife and Proabort alike) named those dead out of respect. Babies dumped in many places alive..to die...will be named by the community.
Why is naming an aborted baby wrong in your opinion? Prolifers offer burials and tombstones for aborted babies that are retrieved. MANY are given names.
Because I WAS here here years ago ..And naming her child ..And rain t ing her HURT HER ...dang ...it was very much on her mind .

I saw that ...And since it was her baby ..if she wants to name it as part of closure she will..or did ...
I named my son every night as I talked to him..that's nit his &#1993;&#265;&#775 ;&#53248;&#26586;& #24550; name but it was for me many years.

How do yo u know how she felt when she feltt her daughter move .

YOU DON'T

Taunting the woman is mean ..maybe she feels bad ..already .

Just awful.

The abandoned babies found ..well name them and bury them..great but to go look for their mom's and taunts them???

That would be wrong and ungodly..there are places and websites with s ice sad stories..one I think is,Rachel's something.

Naming your own child is once thing ..what has been done Here only pushes people away from God. And asking for His love and healing .

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT ..

There is the most beautiful BOOK AND DVD called TILLY

FICTION ..I cried but was happy too at the story ...by Perretti

Just beautiful

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#304032 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Why is Catholics being against contraception so threatening to you?..
What are you ranting about Catholics for? Did I even mention them? All I did was respond to the post about a silly YouTube someone posted, that their suppositions were completely inaccurate and devoid of scientific validity.

Take a chill pill, JM.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304034 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Knit isn't making fun of Derrick for one thing. She is honoring a slaughtered human life that was killed in the name of choice. 50% chance that an aborted child is a son...I truly understand what your saying though about being Christlike but you have to understand that this evil act is unacceptable and it's barbaric. It's hard to see love in someone who is HERE to keep this inhumane holocaust going as choice. Frankly chit chatting doesn't seem appealing to me. I DO pray daily for everyone on here. I just think that although you want to see others be civil that it is not your place to demand it or to call others unChristian for not choosing to be nice to proaborted bigots. I have tried but as long as I voice my OUTRAGE on the unborn or differ with my contraception differences or religious beliefs, I get attacked.
You can befriend anyone you choose but don't act like your the better Christian for it. Chit chatting doesn't mean your noble Rose. It's your perrogative but not a must in order to be Christlike. There are people IRLNthat I am sure you dislike or don't socialize with, right? Are you unChristian for it? No.
Tell me, if Hitler or Gosnell was on this forum would you "chit chat" with them? Would you? I bet not ESPECIALLY if they weren't sorry for what they did.
So there ya have it..<quoted text>
Seriously?

You need to stop posting about anything that has anything to do with my past. You have no idea what my feelings are. You have repeatedly misrepresented me (deliberately, I suspect) and how my feelings have changed over the years. It's dishonest and, quite frankly, disgusting.
If you can't get it right then please just STOP.

I am asking you nicely, JM.

Thank you!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304036 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Continued to Rose;
Asnfar as you comment about lalas "baby", you are not understanding something. Lala DENIES thiswas her baby. She has NEVER regretted killing her "baby" because she says it wasn't her "baby". Yet ...her wanted daughter while in utero wss "her baby". Sorry but that's TOTAL disrespect. She CONTINUES to support abortion as choice Rose. She is only sorry to have gotten pregnant.
Naming the little lives thrown in the garbage by mom is very common. Two young babies were found here dumped by their moms. The communities (Prolife and Proabort alike) named those dead out of respect. Babies dumped in many places alive..to die...will be named by the community.
Why is naming an aborted baby wrong in your opinion? Prolifers offer burials and tombstones for aborted babies that are retrieved. MANY are given names.
I am asking you nicely to please stop.

Thank you.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304037 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>At least I am healthier than you and more fit. The more I do the more fit i become , and what of you? Four hundred pounds and counting I bet. Next month you will be four twenty five with all the twinkies you will shove in your mouth. Have a nice day.
Trust me, sweetie.

I could beat the daylights out of you without breaking a sweat.

I am sure I would have a cheering section, as well.

You make me puke, you Christ-hater.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304038 Jul 8, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you ranting about Catholics for? Did I even mention them? All I did was respond to the post about a silly YouTube someone posted, that their suppositions were completely inaccurate and devoid of scientific validity.
Take a chill pill, JM.
Because us Catholics get attacked for being against contraception (hence my question).

Seems like with over a million abortions a year, more than Catholics arent using it either huh?

I had a question for you. If you get a chance, I'd like you to answer please.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304039 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy that you have shared your adoption story. I think that you were truly blessed to have been reunited with your son.POWERFUL testimony for young girls who find themselves pregnant.
Ocean has said what I have all along and I got shot down for it daily for suggesting abstinence.
Ocean and the other are here to discuss and advocate ABORTION Rose. What happens when a teen comes on and sees adults on that forum advocating abortion as choice? Then what???? They DO here and so they will THERE as well.
Telling young children to use birth control is wrong because God forbids unmarried sex. Teaching them "not to have sex" because they could get pregnant is not gonna fly. They NEVER think it's going to happen to them. Offering birth control tells them that they simply aren't strong enough to stand up and say NO. YOUNG girls are being pressured and they need adults boosting their self confidence and self worth not saying to them "give in and stay safe".
BC fails at high rates and it doesn't protect against stds.
Those proaborts will suggest abortion and don't think otherwise.nNOT good.
Well if The site gets hit on like that PEOPLE LIKE knit started it .

We do not want it to be an abortion site..She had go there and yell at us .

It's a DO NOT HAVE SEX. And yes contraception site..

At least we tried to do something constructive ..

SOMEONE HAD TO .

NO BABY NO ABORTION .

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304040 Jul 8, 2013
Big Smiles for Satan wrote:
I can do half marathons
In keeping with the half-assed way you do everything in life, except for harassing one of the only two real Christians on the damn thread...the other being Michelle.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304041 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
...and by the way my bishop is fifty eight and runs several marathons a year..
..that way he can keep up with all the little boys and girls he likes to bugger.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304042 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Because us Catholics get attacked for being against contraception (hence my question).
Seems like with over a million abortions a year, more than Catholics arent using it either huh?
I had a question for you. If you get a chance, I'd like you to answer please.
You're not against contraception.

You support NFP when used as a contraceptive.

When you start getting my facts straight perhaps then I'll answer you.

So far, not a chance.

I don't appreciate being misrepresented.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304043 Jul 8, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
..that way he can keep up with all the little boys and girls he likes to bugger.
I'll bet the bishop loves the kiddie pool. He can do all kinds of fun things under the surface of the water.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#304044 Jul 8, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy
For the first month In was back you were nit even here ..
That's why. Since I had no idea who sassylicious was I thought ole
knit..razzle..who from the same day was her making fun of SASSY JM
the lady name I knew you as ...that's why I apologized .
But if you were not here fir a month I was how do you get they were bashing me .
I made friends eith foo during that time as we spoke of something else entirely .
Now either one of us is expending a lot I'd band width on conversation for secret reason s or we exchange thoughts ...on a lot of things .
The others here as I have said ..if they are nice I am nice .
If they argue. And it's too heated I take a break
But remastering I will be to a non believer is a STUMBLING BLOCK between them and God in case He is calling by acting horrid and insulting my Lord by my behaviour
..maybe Catholics do not teach this ...But I will not do it .
Relatedness they make a point ..I mske one back without personal insults.
Hey maybe you think I'm naive ..or they are all ignoring me as senile..
I'd hate that but you see plots WHERE I DO NOT
It will NOT change how I post ..
As long as you do nit insult me we are fine ..But I DO NOT LIE .
But you can BELUEVE her or me..up to you .
It woukd be nice if there was a debate subject that I had someone on the PL.side who kept it non personal.
But I do not kiss up ..not make up stories.
But SASSY I AM HUMAN . And I can get upset like anyone else and I have never ever been the target of meanness for no reason as she has done to me .She US not with my tears of high blood pressure .
Just not
K&P is definitely not worth raising your BP or shedding any tears over, Rose. Please, don't take what she does and says personally -- as ugly and insulting as it is. She treats Bitner the same way, so obviously has no skill of discerning when and where bad behavior is acceptable.

She is nothing but hot air -- like a huge ol' balloon squealing its way into flatness as it flits throughout the room.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304045 Jul 8, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
You need to stop posting about anything that has anything to do with my past. You have no idea what my feelings are. You have repeatedly misrepresented me (deliberately, I suspect) and how my feelings have changed over the years. It's dishonest and, quite frankly, disgusting.
If you can't get it right then please just STOP.
I am asking you nicely, JM.
Thank you!
I am clarifying Roses post to ME about you. Lala, I have heard you for years say the same thing. Please don't tell me that *I* am misrepresenting you. I am not.

I know you "hate" abortion for *you**now* but you DO still support abortion as choice for others. You are Pro-choice right?

Was you aborted "pregnancy" your "baby" like your daughter was according to you when she was merely a pregnancy"?

If you answer yes to the first and no to the other the I am NOT "misrepresenting you. You aren't going to answer and we both know why. I wish you would.

I don't want to start this cat/mouse game. Tell me once and for allnso that Rose HEARS the truth.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304050 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, you are a freak. You are not a proper person, you are butch, completely unnatural, unable to be feminine, you also are unable to be attracted to masculinity, you are weird, and inhuman.
Oh, look, it's SmallLanguage, the Troll.

I'll give your opinion all the consideration it deserves....none at all.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304053 Jul 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I am clarifying Roses post to ME about you. Lala, I have heard you for years say the same thing. Please don't tell me that *I* am misrepresenting you. I am not.
I am telling you you are, therefore you are. My position changed ages ago. You know this. Please stop.

I am not answering you because you will twist it.

I have repeatedly clarified my position to you, yet you still say the same things.

I am asking you nicely to please drop this.

Thank you.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304054 Jul 8, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you nicely to please stop.
Thank you.
Stop what? Answering Rose?

Did you tell her that when she said your baby is in heaven with Jesus? Did you tell her that you didnt abort a.child?

Abortion is "just a termination of an unwanted pregnancy" until yours is mentioned and then the anger comes out. Sorry but it makes no sense. If it isnTHAT upsetting an issue (30yrs later) then perhaps you shouldn't supportnit as choice.

I'm serious lala. This tells menthat you people KNOW.something is wrong and evil about the act that you support.

Please.stop this inhumane insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 min mexico 20,842
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Copout 1,496,504
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Ashley 63,269
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 19 hr mike 320
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 hr Ize Found 71,374
News Corruption in Connecticut politics (Jun '13) Fri John 12
Morse School of Business, Where are they now? (Dec '06) Feb 16 Tim hoyt 19

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages