Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,889
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303914 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you announce these? The whole point of Private Mail is that it's private and doesn't take up posting space.
Katie it's simple..fit the same reason I announce that I sent email .

I want her to look.

On.my device the PM is way up on the page..if I'm posting I don't always look.before TH e person goes off..And I s Keats try t o answer mine...

And lol I could care less if anyone knows I SENT one..

The contents are PRIVATE .

Now if my browser DINGED when I get one ..That would be different:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303916 Jul 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler rants on and on about "You people are stupid, too stupid to realize that chanting ["Hail Satan"] was simply the fetus worshippers being mocked with their own mythos."
She conveniently ignores the link demonstrating that Satanists themselves reprimand proaborts chanting "Hail Satan" in support of abortion. Satanists themselves have distanced themselves from the evil of bHilter & her kind.
Yep.
She conveniently forgot that link......
Why should anyone care what Satanists think?

I certainly don't.
But you apparently do.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#303918 Jul 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen you question foo when she does this.
Weirdo.
Just because you've never seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen without your knowledge dullboy.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#303919 Jul 8, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie it's simple..fit the same reason I announce that I sent email .
I want her to look.
On.my device the PM is way up on the page..if I'm posting I don't always look.before TH e person goes off..And I s Keats try t o answer mine...
And lol I could care less if anyone knows I SENT one..
The contents are PRIVATE .
Now if my browser DINGED when I get one ..That would be different:)
I know how the PMs work as I used to be signed in and received them. And yes a reminder once in a while isn't a big deal. When the announcements are consistent throughout the day, well, that's another story.

Admittedly, I'm old school from the BBS days of posting where bandwidth was premium, so not a lot of wasted space as it just wasn't feasible.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303920 Jul 8, 2013
Big Smiles for Satan wrote:
<quoted text>Why is a cemetery creepy? There are just shells of people decomposing . nothing to worry, those people buried there are not there but somewhere else. If you see anyone coming out of a grave, then you better repent , because Christ is coming to get you and judfge you!
Christ is in every cemetery in America now??

You're free to worship Zombies if you want, but it's not for everyone.

Get a clue.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303921 Jul 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler rants on and on about "You people are stupid, too stupid to realize that chanting ["Hail Satan"] was simply the fetus worshippers being mocked with their own mythos."
She conveniently ignores the link demonstrating that Satanists themselves reprimand proaborts chanting "Hail Satan" in support of abortion. Satanists themselves have distanced themselves from the evil of bHilter & her kind.
Yep.
She conveniently forgot that link......
I did no such thing. In fact, that link PROVES that it was just mockery, and not really Satanists, as you and Knutter tried to imply.

They only decried the use of the chant, and made no judgments about abortion there. Are you capable of ANY honesty?

Me? I wasn't one of the chanters, Liar.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303922 Jul 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit prancing around w/ your balls tucked behind your butt.
Sissy.
And here is No Relevance, fantasizing about men's genitals again.

Seriously, NR, just come out of the closet. You'll be a much happier person for admitting who you are.

Location hidden

#303923 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I had a talk with someone who is a very devout woman of grace, when someone who won't tell another person that degrading Christ , might as well do the same thing because without speaking up, that person is as guilty as the person who commits the blaspheme. so ms kindle, you have committed the same evil act by ignoring what she says. Yes i think this thread actually has saved babies from being butchered. And that's what is happening rosey, those innocent children are being butchered by your pro abort friends because they will do nothing to stop it. We are in a Spiritual war right now, this is why Popes Francis and Benedict consecrated the Vatican to Saint Michael. Speaking up for the unborn is what we are supposed to do because they are the helpless, the most vulnerable along with the old and handicapped. So not telling your friends that what they believe in is insipid, you might as well be a pro abort.
Did you also tell that lady you taunt a woman with harveSting nonsense.

I know,Jesus..

Foo HAS SAID TO YOU OVER AND OVER..That by your words SHE THINKS YOU DO NOT WORSHIP JESUS AT ALL .

She may nit believe He is the Son if God but she respects Him

AND OTHERS WHO BELIEVE IN THIS MOST MERCIFUL CHRIST.

She just happen ed to pick A name for the deity she thinks you worship..

Actually think she is mistaken as JEBUSITES were CANAANITES who were defeated by King David

Jesus is also the name used by HOMER SIMPSON ..a fake believer

Either way she is,Not being disrespectful to my Savior.

If you acted more like a CHRISTIAN She might believe you are one.

And name one woman or man reading your posts who has changed their abortion beliefs

Maybe LADI..you pushed her over to the PC side..Imo with that DERRICK stuff...But that is nit one for pro life.

So tell me how posting the way you do helps.

I came here to post how,THANKFUL I AM that I had a son to meet ..because I DID NOT ABIRT.

BUT you even lectured me and made fun of that ..Oh and how,I shoukd nit share it.

Funny thing ..the Catholic group I gave my story to so they might share with girls who come to them

WAS grateful .

How about that ??

They did not tell me basically OH you must feel so guilty ..repent and move on

You gave your kid away ..how selfish.

The other CPC great place ..I am friends with the director.

She was glad too that I shared what was a bad time in my life but WAS BLESSED by God to find my son .

So I do nit take advice from judgemental folks like you .

And your posts HERE COULD DRIVE people away from Jesus.

Ask that lady about what happens if you do that ..ok??

Location hidden

#303924 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how the PMs work as I used to be signed in and received them. And yes a reminder once in a while isn't a big deal. When the announcements are consistent throughout the day, well, that's another story.
Admittedly, I'm old school from the BBS days of posting where bandwidth was premium, so not a lot of wasted space as it just wasn't feasible.
Fyi

I posted to her ..then answered her PM ..then posted AGAIN trying to catch her before she signed off. It was,important ..Imo

So twice ..not all day

And she usually posts when she answers,to me and others for the same reason :)
Gtown71

United States

#303925 Jul 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was right, it was well said.
I know you'd like to deny it, but if you really believe your God created everything, then they can be NOTHING that is NOT part of his "plan".
This is your problem...your desperation to attribute ONLY those things you approve of to your God's creation. And pretending the rest comes from other sources.
You either believe your God created everything, which would INCLUDE the things you don't like, or you don't. Which is it?
To be sooo smart, you're. Clueless.
Why would anyone go anywhere other than heaven In your senerio?

Including hitler sitting next to sweet little granny, since he only carried out a different "will" of God, than granny did, correct?

Location hidden

#303926 Jul 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Christ is in every cemetery in America now??
You're free to worship Zombies if you want, but it's not for everyone.
Get a clue.
And my Lord died once..Rose from the tomb ONCE ..And will not be coming out if any grave ..any time ever..

He will return the same place He left but this time in Glory

Which is why. Making silly statements statements about Jesus makes people wonder who she believes in .

And yes,I know you don't ..But making a point on what actual CHRISTIANS believe ..including Catholics,:)
Katie Still Does Not Read

New York, NY

#303928 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is categorizing posters here into "Christian" and "baby killers" and "queers" attacking Christians or Christianity as you claim above?
When you lump all of these categories together, including Christians, and then label them all.... "What a screwed up bunch" as that poster did, then yes, you are attacking Christians.

The poster attacked Christians. In God's name woman, why are you still arguing this ? Do you at all possess the capacity to admit you were wrong ?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303929 Jul 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sooo smart, you're. Clueless.
Why would anyone go anywhere other than heaven In your senerio?
Including hitler sitting next to sweet little granny, since he only carried out a different "will" of God, than granny did, correct?
Oh, way to miss the point. Was that deliberate?
Ocean56

AOL

#303930 Jul 8, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
Now if anyone knows how to link them to someplace teens might find them??? Like Twitter??
If you have an account ..maybe you could post it??
Unfortunately, I don't really like Facebook or Twitter, so I don't have an account at either of those sites.

I'll have to think of other places, if possible. Right now, at least, we have the Topix Teen Pregnancy Prevention thread, which is better than nothing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#303931 Jul 8, 2013
Katie Still Does Not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When you lump all of these categories together, including Christians, and then label them all.... "What a screwed up bunch" as that poster did, then yes, you are attacking Christians.
The poster attacked Christians. In God's name woman, why are you still arguing this ? Do you at all possess the capacity to admit you were wrong ?
Go cry to your dead god, you whining crybaby.

Location hidden

#303932 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh......what a bunch of cr*p. Yopu are so in denial its laughable. Really Rosey? Really? Foo has you sooooooo deceived, you can't be serious can you? Ladi was pushed over to the other side by pro lifers? Sher had her baby slaughtered by abortion, rosey. That's about as unpro life as you can get. Do you tell those Catholics that you believe in pre marital sex? No, I don't think so and if you tell them that you support contraception, well, they will drop you like a hot potato. Its appalling that you think Foo isn't disrespecting Christ by using the word jebus. And what does a cartoon character get any respect or believe what a cartoon character says? You are an adult . Judgemental? You called me an *it*. I feel sorry for you.
The Catholics I gave my story to..I don't hang out with...And they did not even ask my religion.

And the fact that Foo sees you in the same light as a cartoon believer .

She is entitled to her belief

We have had much discussion on our separate beliefs..all respectful .

Jewish people have a,long history we do not .

And sadly people spouting fake religions belief have persecuted or helped persecute her people

Hitler was in name Catholic I'm told..He hated that bible a said JESUS WAS JEWISH and denied it..He was really only a megalocaniac ..Nit Chritian at all but used religion as one of his excuses to confisiate Jewish land and property and kill them .

And as much as I hate abortion clinics ..I most sincerely hate Crematoriums ..And those who gave excuses FOR PERSECUTING HER FAMILY T

The Inquisitions. by CATHOlic monarch. Against Jews ..And some supposed clerics helped..They should all have been excommlnicated .But WERE NOT .if the CHURCH indeed really did nit approved . Murder is a sin..And the ones who did that were NOT repentant .

You cannot torture people into believing .

I could go on..

So I find a Jew who has no love for judgemental people in JESUS

name kind of normal

She does not d or write that way to other CHRISTIANS.

May be she thinks you are really like a JEBUSITE who fought King David ???

She certainly does not see you as Christian acting at all.

Location hidden

#303933 Jul 8, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I don't really like Facebook or Twitter, so I don't have an account at either of those sites.
I'll have to think of other places, if possible. Right now, at least, we have the Topix Teen Pregnancy Prevention thread, which is better than nothing.
Hey you never know ..That's why since we now have the same thing under 2 categories. Who knows..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303937 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>They were mocking us when they decided they were going to honor the master of all evil. Yep ,they shown their true colors and who they worship, and you do too. YOU are for destroying Images of God, now how evil is that bhitler? Hmmm?
You're stupid. They were mocking them, period. It was ridicule, not belief.

Even most Satanists don't "worship" Satan, you Moron. Do a little research before you spout. It only took me ten seconds to google it. Of course, my reading comprehension is 1000% times better than yours.

I don't worship your imaginary God of Evil. Nor have I destroyed any images of any God. You are wrong.

The only "evil" here are the lies you spout daily.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303938 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>They worship the evil one, you do too but you are in denial.
No, I'm just denying what is not true. I do not worship your imaginary Gods, any of them.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#303942 Jul 8, 2013
heres some nut bags lies about contraception
#at=521

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,331
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,189,278
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ratloder 69,086
Review: 100 Percent Martial Arts 13 hr Jeff N 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Wed END TIMES UPDATE 71,553
Hartford, Bridgeport set new records in low tem... Tue Connecticut Tippy 1
Councilman under investigation resigns Tue Connecticut Tippy 3
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 pm PST