Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310368 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303923 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I had a talk with someone who is a very devout woman of grace, when someone who won't tell another person that degrading Christ , might as well do the same thing because without speaking up, that person is as guilty as the person who commits the blaspheme. so ms kindle, you have committed the same evil act by ignoring what she says. Yes i think this thread actually has saved babies from being butchered. And that's what is happening rosey, those innocent children are being butchered by your pro abort friends because they will do nothing to stop it. We are in a Spiritual war right now, this is why Popes Francis and Benedict consecrated the Vatican to Saint Michael. Speaking up for the unborn is what we are supposed to do because they are the helpless, the most vulnerable along with the old and handicapped. So not telling your friends that what they believe in is insipid, you might as well be a pro abort.
Did you also tell that lady you taunt a woman with harveSting nonsense.

I know,Jesus..

Foo HAS SAID TO YOU OVER AND OVER..That by your words SHE THINKS YOU DO NOT WORSHIP JESUS AT ALL .

She may nit believe He is the Son if God but she respects Him

AND OTHERS WHO BELIEVE IN THIS MOST MERCIFUL CHRIST.

She just happen ed to pick A name for the deity she thinks you worship..

Actually think she is mistaken as JEBUSITES were CANAANITES who were defeated by King David

Jesus is also the name used by HOMER SIMPSON ..a fake believer

Either way she is,Not being disrespectful to my Savior.

If you acted more like a CHRISTIAN She might believe you are one.

And name one woman or man reading your posts who has changed their abortion beliefs

Maybe LADI..you pushed her over to the PC side..Imo with that DERRICK stuff...But that is nit one for pro life.

So tell me how posting the way you do helps.

I came here to post how,THANKFUL I AM that I had a son to meet ..because I DID NOT ABIRT.

BUT you even lectured me and made fun of that ..Oh and how,I shoukd nit share it.

Funny thing ..the Catholic group I gave my story to so they might share with girls who come to them

WAS grateful .

How about that ??

They did not tell me basically OH you must feel so guilty ..repent and move on

You gave your kid away ..how selfish.

The other CPC great place ..I am friends with the director.

She was glad too that I shared what was a bad time in my life but WAS BLESSED by God to find my son .

So I do nit take advice from judgemental folks like you .

And your posts HERE COULD DRIVE people away from Jesus.

Ask that lady about what happens if you do that ..ok??

Location hidden

#303924 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how the PMs work as I used to be signed in and received them. And yes a reminder once in a while isn't a big deal. When the announcements are consistent throughout the day, well, that's another story.
Admittedly, I'm old school from the BBS days of posting where bandwidth was premium, so not a lot of wasted space as it just wasn't feasible.
Fyi

I posted to her ..then answered her PM ..then posted AGAIN trying to catch her before she signed off. It was,important ..Imo

So twice ..not all day

And she usually posts when she answers,to me and others for the same reason :)
Gtown71

United States

#303925 Jul 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was right, it was well said.
I know you'd like to deny it, but if you really believe your God created everything, then they can be NOTHING that is NOT part of his "plan".
This is your problem...your desperation to attribute ONLY those things you approve of to your God's creation. And pretending the rest comes from other sources.
You either believe your God created everything, which would INCLUDE the things you don't like, or you don't. Which is it?
To be sooo smart, you're. Clueless.
Why would anyone go anywhere other than heaven In your senerio?

Including hitler sitting next to sweet little granny, since he only carried out a different "will" of God, than granny did, correct?

Location hidden

#303926 Jul 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Christ is in every cemetery in America now??
You're free to worship Zombies if you want, but it's not for everyone.
Get a clue.
And my Lord died once..Rose from the tomb ONCE ..And will not be coming out if any grave ..any time ever..

He will return the same place He left but this time in Glory

Which is why. Making silly statements statements about Jesus makes people wonder who she believes in .

And yes,I know you don't ..But making a point on what actual CHRISTIANS believe ..including Catholics,:)
Katie Still Does Not Read

New York, NY

#303928 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is categorizing posters here into "Christian" and "baby killers" and "queers" attacking Christians or Christianity as you claim above?
When you lump all of these categories together, including Christians, and then label them all.... "What a screwed up bunch" as that poster did, then yes, you are attacking Christians.

The poster attacked Christians. In God's name woman, why are you still arguing this ? Do you at all possess the capacity to admit you were wrong ?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303929 Jul 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sooo smart, you're. Clueless.
Why would anyone go anywhere other than heaven In your senerio?
Including hitler sitting next to sweet little granny, since he only carried out a different "will" of God, than granny did, correct?
Oh, way to miss the point. Was that deliberate?
Ocean56

AOL

#303930 Jul 8, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
Now if anyone knows how to link them to someplace teens might find them??? Like Twitter??
If you have an account ..maybe you could post it??
Unfortunately, I don't really like Facebook or Twitter, so I don't have an account at either of those sites.

I'll have to think of other places, if possible. Right now, at least, we have the Topix Teen Pregnancy Prevention thread, which is better than nothing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#303931 Jul 8, 2013
Katie Still Does Not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When you lump all of these categories together, including Christians, and then label them all.... "What a screwed up bunch" as that poster did, then yes, you are attacking Christians.
The poster attacked Christians. In God's name woman, why are you still arguing this ? Do you at all possess the capacity to admit you were wrong ?
Go cry to your dead god, you whining crybaby.

Location hidden

#303932 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh......what a bunch of cr*p. Yopu are so in denial its laughable. Really Rosey? Really? Foo has you sooooooo deceived, you can't be serious can you? Ladi was pushed over to the other side by pro lifers? Sher had her baby slaughtered by abortion, rosey. That's about as unpro life as you can get. Do you tell those Catholics that you believe in pre marital sex? No, I don't think so and if you tell them that you support contraception, well, they will drop you like a hot potato. Its appalling that you think Foo isn't disrespecting Christ by using the word jebus. And what does a cartoon character get any respect or believe what a cartoon character says? You are an adult . Judgemental? You called me an *it*. I feel sorry for you.
The Catholics I gave my story to..I don't hang out with...And they did not even ask my religion.

And the fact that Foo sees you in the same light as a cartoon believer .

She is entitled to her belief

We have had much discussion on our separate beliefs..all respectful .

Jewish people have a,long history we do not .

And sadly people spouting fake religions belief have persecuted or helped persecute her people

Hitler was in name Catholic I'm told..He hated that bible a said JESUS WAS JEWISH and denied it..He was really only a megalocaniac ..Nit Chritian at all but used religion as one of his excuses to confisiate Jewish land and property and kill them .

And as much as I hate abortion clinics ..I most sincerely hate Crematoriums ..And those who gave excuses FOR PERSECUTING HER FAMILY T

The Inquisitions. by CATHOlic monarch. Against Jews ..And some supposed clerics helped..They should all have been excommlnicated .But WERE NOT .if the CHURCH indeed really did nit approved . Murder is a sin..And the ones who did that were NOT repentant .

You cannot torture people into believing .

I could go on..

So I find a Jew who has no love for judgemental people in JESUS

name kind of normal

She does not d or write that way to other CHRISTIANS.

May be she thinks you are really like a JEBUSITE who fought King David ???

She certainly does not see you as Christian acting at all.

Location hidden

#303933 Jul 8, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I don't really like Facebook or Twitter, so I don't have an account at either of those sites.
I'll have to think of other places, if possible. Right now, at least, we have the Topix Teen Pregnancy Prevention thread, which is better than nothing.
Hey you never know ..That's why since we now have the same thing under 2 categories. Who knows..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303937 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>They were mocking us when they decided they were going to honor the master of all evil. Yep ,they shown their true colors and who they worship, and you do too. YOU are for destroying Images of God, now how evil is that bhitler? Hmmm?
You're stupid. They were mocking them, period. It was ridicule, not belief.

Even most Satanists don't "worship" Satan, you Moron. Do a little research before you spout. It only took me ten seconds to google it. Of course, my reading comprehension is 1000% times better than yours.

I don't worship your imaginary God of Evil. Nor have I destroyed any images of any God. You are wrong.

The only "evil" here are the lies you spout daily.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303938 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>They worship the evil one, you do too but you are in denial.
No, I'm just denying what is not true. I do not worship your imaginary Gods, any of them.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#303942 Jul 8, 2013
heres some nut bags lies about contraception
#at=521

Location hidden

#303945 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You are laughable, sorry but you are pathetic. foo has said her God is not the same as the Christian God or the Islamic God. She is a pro abort and you do not think abortion is as bad as the concentration camps? MY GOSH, THAT IS PURE EVIL, DON'T CALL YOURSELF PRO LIFE. A life is just as important in the womb as in a concentration camp. Over fifty million unborn children have been slaughtered,butchered and Foo says its okay along with other pro aborts.Foo is as evil as a nazi. Pro aborts yelled hail satan and you still didn't say anything. You disrespected Christ too when you let foo degraded Him. There is only ONE CHRIST. Way before you two got to be BFF's, foo would never capitalize J . She still called Christ the same filth. You are something else. Did you know satan loves it when you don't speak up against evil? You are afraid to step on toes by speaking up? And you don't think what the other pro aborts call us is bad? You think we aren't going to defend ourselves? And the anti Catholic remarks you make , then you deny you did is hilarious. Please, please use a spell check and look over your post before you post, all of us are guilty of misspelling words, but you take the cake.
You really do nit read well.

Imo abortion is killing ..Imo concentration camps killed.

Evil is evil ..

I have never disrescected JESUS.

SAYING YHAT it's YOU who say your CHRISTIAN She disresprcts.

For you to think that saying CATHOLICS torturd people is not disrespectful as,THEY SAID THEY WERE. But did not do anything a,real Christian would

They should have been communicated ...fir being BAD CATHOLICS.

DON'T YOU THINK ??or do you approved of killing Jews,.

Or anyone else .

Hitler was NOT A GOOD CATHOLIC obviously .

Good Catholics do NOT approved murder ..And many helped hide Jewish people .

I am not anti. Anything BUT HYPOCRISY

be calm knit..read for comprehension not emotions .

I have many fine CATHOLIC friends and family .

But I do not worship any CHURCH ..ONLY GOD ..

IN THIS WORLD there are bad people in any religion and no religion .

I have great respect for the,MIDERN Popes.

The MEDEIVAL ones NOT so much ..

Location hidden

#303951 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of Pope is a Midern Pope? No one can read your posts well, you do not proof read at all. Everyone makes mistakes but you....wow.
Modern ..ok..And you know exactly what I meant .

Catholics or anyone should not condone murder ..

If they do not speak out of in the CC hierarehy not excommlnicated those who kill unrepentant

Then they condone it ..especially back when. the Church was intertwined with the monarcoy of SPAIN.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE CATHOLIC FAITH IS BAD .

And if all you disagree eith is my spelling ...good .

Maybe you are learning ..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303952 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You worship the evil one indirectly, there are no other Gods but the One True God.
You are wrong.

I do not worship Satan, directly, or indirectly.

And even the commandments don't say there are no other Gods, just that the Jews weren't to worship other Gods BEFORE their own.

“Never look back unless”

Since: Sep 09

you're in a rough neighborhood

#303953 Jul 8, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
heres some nut bags lies about contraception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =auv6c0-FsjUXX#at=521
I almost stopped watching, but felt compelled to watch to the end. Huh. Nice spin. So the entire population of the Earth could "all" live comfortably in the State of Texas? Would we be able to drink unpolluted (no hormonal flavored) water?

I really started getting glued when the narrator used a comparison between contraceptive use and chimps. Later the narrator stated we were not animals. Wish she could make up her mind.

So much fodder, so little time to review the clip again.

Thanks for sharing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303954 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Quit being in denial, bhitler. Anyone who slaughters an Image of God is pure evil and of the devil.
I'm not in denial.

I DO deny what is not true. It is not true that I worship your God of Evil.

And I have NEVER slaughtered an "Image of God". Ever.

The only "evil" here are the lies you constantly spout.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303955 Jul 8, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bhit, here is one of your gods http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/07/08/twi... Now wouldn't you like it if bacon and butter would have a longer shelf life like white bread?
I don't eat Twinkies. Never liked them. YOU enjoy, though. They must be one of your favorites, like bacon and butter sandwiches, because you talk about them constantly.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#303956 Jul 8, 2013
++++++++++

Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.

++++++++++
----------

The following refers to the above:
==========

However, other than Bush's saying on Arab springs and immigration that millions say the same, those items which stood out (as people of walks-of-all- life won't say), especially only according to Bush, were: WMD-Iraq war, Axis-of-evil, the Patriot Act.

The opposition of Iraq war was started by people everywhere (shown by demonstrations as well) before Obama did. Then, Obama is not the originator of anything, including the Iraq war opposition. He would do others' things in his policies, as he extended the Patriot Act and expanded the NSA programs.

Since when there was one case of success from Bush (this is BASED ON viewing FROM the subjects on Iraq war, the label of Axis-of-evil, the patriot Act)?

The Axis-of-evil is a man-made hysteria and that never shows any accomplishment but the symbolizing of the tedious drag for over 10 years by creation of dead-end views.
The Patriot Act expanded by Obama using more snooping programs goes too extremely, that US becomes one belonging as the worst, by having not any liberty value and privacy rights on the planet. As US people are not better but worse-off in freedom privacy and liberty domain, people are entrapped with not knowing the clarity that they are indeed living as if in former USSR today, where there would be big brother secret police watching. What Obama is doing, is exactly like Soviets--any Russian defectors (especially going to US) would be hunted and brought back to Russia and be executed, by which the Russians had done that before. What Obama is doing is also like China--they Chinese would tell others not to meet Dalia Laima and corrupt agents to do for their purpose, and hack other Chinese escapees to other lands--just like that US says to others not to give asylum to Snowden, and has used Spain to detour airplane going to Bolivia.
Obama's way of doing is exactly like gangsters of the Chicago Al Capone Mafia--they would find whoever leak secrecy or betray or dissents as they want, by breaking rules, boundaries and laws.
Their examples of dirty tactics are so radical and extreme, instead of settling down on their rampant derangement, they would corrupt others to beat up some good swimmer because they feel they are no better to compete with such a good swimmer.

Then there is definite no LEADERSHIP of US to the free world by acting as a villain and bad evil by defying liberty value freedom and breaking International regulations, rules and laws.

Russia has changed to a new democracy while Putin has been there too long regarded by Russian people going not far enough in any stands. China was rising under Clinton and Bush especially, yet is modified to change somewhat lately but with the Chinese economy slowing down very much.

When the cold war is over, the world becomes more equal. The label of Axis-of-evil is not fit by Bush saying the same---cold war is over, as that proves he has no new and innovation views.

THIS IS A NEW WORLD UPRISING WHEN THE COLD WAR HAS BEEN OVER. Virtually there is not much difference of views on anything as it is a migration world for the new-age planet.
The past views have been the same old things for the last 40 years of what are called as superpowers.

But the direction of this new world must have universal way of rules for all countries of the globe. The any change will indicate that there might be some new phenomenon which are different from the past 40 years' labels. The signifying of all those DOING of Bush and Obama makes US as a completely different country in its formation than it used to be, AS NO LEADER BUT A TROUBLESOME COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,264,520
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever 8 min The Black Foreigner 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr budd 54,341
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr TN Voter 20,083
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 23 hr Neil SS Bluesfest 151
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Fri Joan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages