Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 345639 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Biblesays

AOL

#304110 Jul 9, 2013

End Time USA :-"Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#304111 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Judge much?
In addition to being full of feces for jesus, you're also full of judgement, you silly little hypocrite.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304112 Jul 9, 2013
So each kid gets about 5 minutes of 1-on-1 time with the parents? And they LOSE kids?

I also hate to tell her, but adding borax and baking soda to water does not detergent make; they are both water softeners.

I wonder what mom's education is that she is capable of teaching all school subjects up through the 9th grade? A music degree doesn't prepare you for that. My mom had three degrees--one in education--and knew better than to homeschool. There's more to "affording" kids than money.
persnickety wrote:
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#304113 Jul 9, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
BELUEVE it or not as upset as I was over what she said on my son..
After everything else ..after much prayer I got peace on it.
And forgave her.
That does not mean I will just sit silent on using my God in vain ..Imo.
But since she will not stop posting to me as I asked.
I will answer if I feel like .
But I was,really upset ..especially when she lied about it .
If it had been a mistake she shoukd have apologized..as I have ..But she meant it so that's on her.
You may nit believe in Him but he does answer.
But thanks I appreciate it :)
Am glad to read this, Rose :)

(I love the story of Jesus, the meaning of it. I hate how His name has been used to commit horrible atrocities against other humans. All while claiming to be pro-life. It's nothing but a sham, especially since there is absolutely no evidence he ever existed. That rather Jesus' story is nothing but a hodgepodge of earlier beliefs... Have been reading those earlier beliefs and they're just as meaningful. Why steal others' stories, claim these as your own,*the* one and only, and then force everyone to believe it or steal their land and wealth by killing them? It goes so far beyond hypocrisy, I can't even think of the proper word for it)
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304115 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>The only marathon you can run is to the store to buy twinkies and donuts. You asked Sassy to stop, why don't you stop? Hmmm? You can dish it out but can't take it.
Your nothing but a hellhound. Your preoccupation with trying to convince everyone how fit your are really shows that you're just a fitness wannabe. Your preoccupation with telling everone else they're fat pigs is just you projecting.

A real christian that was fit and healthy would want to help others to also become healthy but like the devil's hagwhor that you are you just want to berate and insult others while you stick your sanctimonious, snooty nose in the air and act like your shitt dont stink. You hateful ugly creature!
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304116 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to read a few things or you couldn't comprehend. And for the detergent? You forgot the main ingr, fels naptha and that detergent works as good as Tide, I know I use it. Someone like yourself would benefit from using that detergent because its pennies a load and lasts forever. I doubt you could afford Tide. Looks like their kids are well and very happy and very successful.
lookit the sanctimonious snotrag acting like she's better than everyone else yet again. Your nose is so far in the air your snot runs back into your empty cranial cavity.
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304117 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Judge much?
I like Rose!! I think SHE is a kind, sweet person and I think YOU are an ugly, bitter, hateful hellhound.

Rose is a TRUE christian and you are a rottingkunt!
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304118 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Satan just up and shitt you into this world one day.

You go Rose!!! We love you, hon!
Palmer

Houston, TX

#304119 Jul 9, 2013
Roe vs Wade is a done deal. The new topics are Trayvon Martin, gay marriage, and Snowden. http://t.co/51UnZvCqOx
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304120 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>So what is artificial about it , ladi? the mucous? I mean its all in the mucous no artificial anything. You can't even douche. so tell everyone whats artificial about it? Hmmm? And i agree with JM,quit bashing our clergy.
You can bash away on anyone you want to tho? You can bash the gays and the obese and everyone else you hate and are bigoted against? You flaming hypocrite!!! You think your shitt don't stink but it stinks worse than a cesspool in July you ugly littl;e creature!

WE LOVE ROSE!!!!!!!!!!
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304121 Jul 9, 2013
In case you haven't noticed I have some real anger issues. Could be I wasn't shown enough affection by my parents growing up. But anyway I am undergoing anger management therapy and hope to be doing better real soon.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304123 Jul 9, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been honest for a long, long time.
I don't support any choices whatsoever.
I want women and girls to be able to choose what is best for their circumstances. I have no say in it.
PERIOD.
Okay so I *didn't * misrepresent you like you accused me of.

You sre prochoice. You "want women and girls to choose what is best for their circumstances" and ONE of those choices is abortion.

What is with some of you so afraid to admit "I support abortion as choice".

Geez
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304124 Jul 9, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
And in real.life at work one girl is non political ..one us Christian
The other Christian but pro choice.
We argue. But then stop..have to work together...
She is a nice lady ..I like her ..workers with her 20 years..should I curse at her ...ridiculous .
Another friend..younger ..troubled..has had three abortions ..
Tried get her to the crisis center..No go .
We do bible study on the phone ..as she is searching ..And her mom is nit much help ..So I try
Should Ibtaunt her now that it's over or call her names.
Not help her when she needs it .
I try to give her advice when she asks ..AND I PRAY FOR HER.
AND WITH HER.
should I kick her to the curb..tell her She can't be forgiven.by me..
WHO AM I TO JUDGE and who are you?? Or knit ...
I am speaking about abortion. Please show me where I am "judging" anyone. These people ALL came here to discuss abortion.

If I went on a forum where discussing being overweight was the issue then that would be the topic. Would I be judging if I mentioned being overweight? No. If I walked around i real life addressing someone over weight then YES that's out of line.

I know people in real life who have aborted..many who are my friends. We don't discuss abortion because their past is their past. They regret sincerely what tbey did to their child and they DO NOT support another doing it as choice therefore.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304125 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
I support any choice which an individual woman makes about her individual pregnancy, whether it be gestation to raise, gestation to relinquish, or abortion.
Just saying...
Why are your proabort friends so afraid to admit that? You ALL claim to be pro "choice" and believe the same but many of you(foo, lala, Michele, bifled, etc) won't come out and admit ALL three choices like you did.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304126 Jul 9, 2013
They know it's wrong, that's why. Playa is like chicky and Peter....too far gone to care.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304127 Jul 9, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy
Please stop this ..about her baby ..please ..That is inhumane
Stop what Rose? YOU posted to me a out knit talking about Derrick. I answered it.

Other then that I haven't mentioned lalas child okay??

What is "inhumane" about me explaining to you WHY k it was discussing her baby and clarifying to you that lala DENIES "it " was her baby. Her child was human and she supports OTHERS to have a right to choose to kill theirs.....and *I* am inhumane for finding THAT disrespect evil?

You need to stop being the freaking prolife police. You don't CARE what others say so don't care what I say okay?

Kthanks.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304128 Jul 9, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Why are your proabort friends so afraid to admit that? You ALL claim to be pro "choice" and believe the same but many of you(foo, lala, Michele, bifled, etc) won't come out and admit ALL three choices like you did.
Because we do not have a "hive mind" like you extremists. No one has to believe all the same. And no, we do NOT all believe the same. Not a Playa's position is not mine. Mine is not Foo's. Foo's is not lala's. We are all individuals, capable of thinking for ourselves, and secure enough IN our beliefs that WE don't have to insist the others be in lockstep with us, like YOU extremists do.

By the way, there are only TWO choices regarding a pregnancy, continue it or end it. Adoption is not a reproductive choice, but a parenting choice.

I won't admit to anything that is not true. I do NOT support the choices, but the woman's right to make HER OWN CHOICE. Period.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304130 Jul 9, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not brought up your past or the pasts of others in ages. I haven't even been on here. I pop in and lo-and-behold, you're calling everyone me and dragging my name around again. We had ended on a truce, in case you forgot.
I bet that if Lynne came in here or others that you accuse of being Lynne, you wouldn't HESITATE to join your proabort friends in bashing her past.

So PLEASE stop with your insincere "please stop" plea.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#304131 Jul 9, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Why are your proabort friends so afraid to admit that? You ALL claim to be pro "choice" and believe the same but many of you(foo, lala, Michele, bifled, etc) won't come out and admit ALL three choices like you did.
I don't know why it's so difficult to understand that one does not have to support a particular choice that a person makes but supports the *right* for that person to make that particular choice. I've explained ad naseum that *I* would not have an abortion, would not give up a child for adoption nor have a lot of children as those are wrong choices for *me* yet I can accept that those may be the right choices for someone else. And for that, I do not believe people should be bound to my personal beliefs nor should I be bound by theirs.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#304132 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we do not have a "hive mind" like you extremists. No one has to believe all the same. And no, we do NOT all believe the same. Not a Playa's position is not mine. Mine is not Foo's. Foo's is not lala's. We are all individuals, capable of thinking for ourselves, and secure enough IN our beliefs that WE don't have to insist the others be in lockstep with us, like YOU extremists do.
By the way, there are only TWO choices regarding a pregnancy, continue it or end it. Adoption is not a reproductive choice, but a parenting choice.
I won't admit to anything that is not true. I do NOT support the choices, but the woman's right to make HER OWN CHOICE. Period.
Do you support a woman making her own choices which include abortion birth or adoption? Yes or no?

HELLOOOO that's what proChoice is.

Next....

Coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Chuckles-Divine 1,779,919
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling 3 hr Bruddah Z 1
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday 5 hr America Gentleman... 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Love 21,973
News Convicted In Slaying, Man Faces Unrelated Charges (Aug '08) 9 hr Smh 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Rain Clintonfarts 64,832
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Sun Odicaty 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages