Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310236 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#303658 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
He said those that love him obey those commandments.
<quoted text>
Clearly you hate him, since you break them here regularly. PARTICULARLY the one about bearing false witness.

Nice of you to admit you're a phony xian there Skanky, but hey, we already knew that.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303659 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Okay, for starters, only one person(the creeper playa) actually lived by her words by offering preventive safe sex for her childfen. Curious to hear from the other (cough). I know silly thinking lol. You would make your 14yr old PAY for her contraception? LOL good luck.
You said that you weren't going to be a hyocrite and teach your son not to have premarital sex(which God forbids). So..your son wasn't taught about what God says. You also go against God by allowing your SO and his Dad to offer skills to sin.
God loves us but he gave us commandments to follow. He said those that love him obey those commandments.
<quoted text>
Okey dokey.:o)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303660 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
You're taking shots at me because I disagree with you?
She thinks that you are Ladi under Roses name. So she is addressing you as Rose and Ladi.
You want me to join in your bash knit gossip sessions and I refuse to. No reason for you to sandwhich me in your fights.
Besides, you CAN choose to ignore her but you dont. Your having too much fun having proaborts kiss up to uou because you know that they hate her. That's not noble Rose.
Now...asnfar as your "poor Ladi" post..you are wrong when you said that she WAS prolife but changed to proabort. She has fooled you. She ALWAYS supported abortion as choice even though she doesn't PERSONALLY like it.
Open your eyes already.
Befriend those who voiced such anti-life evil all you like if thats what YOU want. Me? I will not tolerate such a holocaust supporter as easily.<quoted text>
Bull

I was on the name Madame Kindle ..for three days she called me rose or rosey..go back and read Thursday as she tells me ho w to get back Will t h Jesus..ROSEY.

HOW s on we n like me in the sixties were branded.

Then yesterday she says hoe selfish I wAs to get rid of MY SON.

TBEN Playa,Says she is keeping TH as t post ..

ALL OF A SUDDEN. SHE CALLS ME LADI .

SORRY that's VS.

AND BY THE WAY .

WHEN I thought YOU WERD BRING SPOOFED BY HER .

I JMMEDIATELY APOLOGIZED.

NOTHING LIKE THAT FROM HER so she lies..lies lies.

And another she NOR. NR. should l x be ma k I Nguyen cu of any one that way.

Let me ask you ..put on your cap.

If I was a girl looking to abort or keep my baby and I read those DERRICK POSTS from supposed Christian s ...what would be my impression of Christ and his people .

You can believe.ME OF NOT..She was too busy being men t k me to think and she said it to ROSE.

Location hidden

#303661 Jul 6, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me sick.
What the heck is wrong with you, knit?
I am so sorry your name got brought into this.

An d th a t Derrick crap..I forgot all about it

You do nit deserve THat..your child is with Jesus..I believe this with all my heart ..And to mske him in t o a joke is disgusting and evil.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#303662 Jul 6, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry your name got brought into this.
An d th a t Derrick crap..I forgot all about it
You do nit deserve THat..your child is with Jesus..I believe this with all my heart ..And to mske him in t o a joke is disgusting and evil.
No prob. I'm used to it. Yet again, I'm not on here much. Too toxic :)

The people that get their kicks out of naming peoples' abortions have a special place waiting for them when they die. They have seen glimpses of it already, I am sure. It ain't too pretty.

Nice to meet you, MK :)

Location hidden

#303663 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Are you still stoned?(pun intended)
Keep them pain killers coming ..
You're in your glory huh?
And that is Christian??

I just saw you say I was having fun

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I have been THrough much I n my life

But I have never ever had any one be mean o. Purpose for no reason.

J changed to this name 2weeks ago to take a break..for about t three days KNIT did not know I was Me..Rose.

Then the garbage started and J really was taking TH ed advice e to ignore her...She cannot help herself.

On and on ..rose this.ROSEY that to THIS SCREEN name.

I do no t care really what side y oh are on.BUT THIS IS NOT FUN.

I TRIED a truce this morning ..told her I FORGIVE HER ..in and on with the kids a day .

I am a truthful person...I say what I believe to all.

I am not lying..what bugs me about you ..Is you don't believe me.

Location hidden

#303664 Jul 6, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob. I'm used to it. Yet again, I'm not on here much. Too toxic :)
The people that get their kicks out of naming peoples' abortions have a special place waiting for them when they die. They have seen glimpses of it already, I am sure. It ain't too pretty.
Nice to meet you, MK :)
Lol and this name was such fir. For a while .

And I get you on the toxic.

I took a three year break and got a stalker..go figure

And I am pro life
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#303665 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>100% of practicing Catholics do not use artifical birth control.
CINO'S otoh, who pick and choose what they will or won't obey and/or if at all....are the ones that made up that 90% in that poll. Btw..that 90% were those polled, which means that your claim should have read honestly "90% OF THOSE CATHOLICS POLLED USED ARTIFICIAL BIRTH CONTROL".
Jesus said "he who hears you Peter(his vicar on earth -head of his church) hears me." So like he said that we are either WITH him or AGAINST him..the rest he will vomit right out of his mouth.
HIS words, not mine.
Isn't it funny the Latin word for rock is petra?
Funnier still how close sounding Peter is to petra...

Things that make you go hmmm...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303668 Jul 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
One: Not everyone on earth,(even women) subscribes to YOUR version of 'God'.
Two:'God', aka 'the Divine', aka 'Allah' aka 'nature', aka a few thousand other deities, kills one of every three pregnancies conceived... a process which is known world-wide as 'miscarriage'.
Evidently,'God' is the ultimate abortionist, and makes a whole bunch of mistakes.
Three: If there is a 'vast eternal plan' how could women who obtain abortions deviate from it????????
God's plan OBVIOUSLY includes abortion, or we wouldn't be physically capable of preventing or ending unwanted pregnancy.
Next...
Well said.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#303669 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Artificial birth control...not NFP.
And like I said "many who use artificial birth control are not married which IS against God."
NFP is artificial birth control.

It goes against nature, so it is "artificial."

Location hidden

#303670 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Hmmm...you said "all babies wanted" . And if a baby is conceived when mom really didn't want another then what? And that does happen quite often. I think it's wise, as a Christian, to realize that THIS is Gods "picture", not "ours". He wills us to exist before he creates us. He made the sex act to act as the means to create that life...and a womans body to nourish that life. No baby is unwanted or a mistake. WE might not have planned that life but God did. HE is in control, not us.
You also said that"most of us welcome bc ". WHO is "us"?.
<quoted text>
US is the women in the sixties..who did not wish to be pregnant.

I know I did everything e n when I was married...

NFP IS BIRTH CONTROL

And no a woman

who is pregnant unplanned shouldn't abort..

My child did not even when her first tests showed he might have Downs.

That is faith ..We both share it.

And we do not s peak to people as I read here.

Remember Sasy no matter who ..other people who read you and knit are CATHOLICS. May Get the idea you do not live your neighbor .

Nor treat people sho are different The eyes of our Lord..

AGAIN N
I AM NOT LYING ..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303671 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Did you put your 14yr old daughter on birth control? Or did you give condoms to your sons at age 14 just in case they chose to have sex?
In fact...this question(which In KNOW will go unanswered)is addressed to ALL who are pro contraception for kids.
P.s did you all go on bc while still single just in case you had sex?
I got married at 18. We had sex for the first time on the evening we got engaged. We used condoms (yep, plural), and continued to use them until I got an appointment to see the GYN and get on BC pills.

There, happy? You got an answer.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#303672 Jul 6, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which amounts to nothing more than a SO WHAT. EACH woman and man has the right to decide for herself or himself whether to have children or not, and I see that as a very GOOD thing.
Of course contraception is a threat to militant religionists like the Catholic Church hierarchy who want to maintain the status quo of total CONTROL over their members. Too bad for them. Parenthood is now an OPTION for women and men, not a biological mandate.
God will give you a child if it is his will.

Location hidden

#303673 Jul 6, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Foo posted several times about Jesus, in degrading terms, why aren't you telling her she is wrong? Doesn't it hurt you to read how she degrades Christ?
I never have degraded Christ. I degrade you and your jebus, two VERY different things.

Why are you harassing Rose to chastize me? Is it because you know I'll tell you to fk off?

I guess you're too much of a coward to fight your own battles, so you beg someone else (someone you've degraded) to do it for you. You pathetic shmuck.

Location hidden

#303674 Jul 6, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Please go back and retype your post. I can't read a word of it.
Please go fk yourself Knutter. Normal people can read it just fine.

You're just whining like a little bitch to whine aren't you?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#303675 Jul 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are misunderstanding still.
K&P claimed every pregnancy is terminated because life has no value. That can also be stated every abortion is because life has no value.
And that is simply not the case.
Because K&P has limited thinking skills and absolutely no skills learned on her own initiative, I chose to follow the KISS rule.

You did nothing to my post or words except bolster K&Ps claim that every single abortion is due to life not having value.
You are right. I did nothing to your post. It stands on its own.
You used the statistics of woman who choose to give birth vs those who choose to abort as evidence that life is valued.

None of your nonsensical ramblings here changes that.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#303676 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never have degraded Christ. I degrade you and your jebus, two VERY different things.
Why are you harassing Rose to chastize me? Is it because you know I'll tell you to off?
I guess you're too much of a coward to fight your own battles, so you beg someone else (someone you've degraded) to do it for you. You pathetic shmuck.
Who made up jebus?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#303677 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go fk yourself Knutter. Normal people can read it just fine.
You're just whining like a little bitch to whine aren't you?
You tell a poster to fk herself because she rightly pointed out the disjointed nature of another post ? How hatefully vile.

"It was NOT until you told her you were saving her horrid post that she said ladu...up until then it was Today this. To set that ..women who siding wait for branded T ROSEY"

If as you say, anyone can read it just fine, can you please interpret THAT mess ?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303678 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>So you are freely having premarital sex even though God forbids it but EXPECTED that your 14 yr old wouldn't. Sigh! What kid DOESN'T think that they are mature and know it all?
Oh and that he would go buy condoms..even if he was scared, embarrassed or had no money. A 14yr old?
Didn't your son have a Catholic upbringing?
Ok so....you didn't teach your kid step by step on how to use condoms..birth control ...etc....nor did you provide him with it.
Where did she say he was 14, Stupid Sassy?

And where did she say anything about premarital sex? She spoke of sex being for ADULTS, and didn't say anything about having to be married.

By the way, MY children ALSO were taught the very good physical and psychological reasons why sex should be between consenting adults, that it is sacred and not to be abused, but were told how to protect themselves if they chose to disregard those very good reasons. They all three learned about condoms, my oldest had to be on BC pills anyway, or Menorrhagia, the youngest knew she could come to me about getting on BC pills, and they all knew they could talk to me about anything. They still can.

And yes, they were surely aware that my husband and I had a physical relationship before we got married, as well as the fact that when asked, I told my daughters the truth about my first marriage and having sex after we got engaged at 17, because they both asked me when I'd lost my virginity.

Okay, so my three children, let's see....oldest was 21 when she lost her virginity, second oldest was 20 when he lost his, and the youngest, currently 19, is still a virgin.

They never saw the knowledge of contraceptives as any "green light" to have sex. They knew it was a tool for their protection if they CHOSE to do so.

No "heartache" as Knutter claimed, no stds, and the only pregnancies planned ones. So much for your theory that it can't work that way.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303680 Jul 6, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Can you just try to proof read?
It wouldn't make any difference in your case. It's been firmly established that your reading comprehension is extremely poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 54,626
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,279,007
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Real Madrid 20,111
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 7 hr wallE 292
tennis 🎾 for kids Thu Tats 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu Gas Woman 70,161
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Wed carolb38 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages