Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,003
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#303586 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She and the Skank for that matter wont understand most of this, but BRILLIANTLY said John!
Hiya Luv!

How're you feeling Milady?

:)
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303590 Jul 6, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
You and "Knit" do not speak for Christ.
The undisguised anger and uncontrolled malevolence that "Knit" hurls at those she disagrees with is nothing compared to the deceptive, sneaky, surreptitious strategy that you tend to employ my darling "Sassafrass."
You love to "snuggle-up-to" those whom you feel might be "receptive" to your point of view. Then slowly, but surely, you start injecting the "poison." Telling those that you're coddling up to that, "what they're saying is just misguided." That those folks whom they've been befriended by are really "Evil," and how they're trying to turn them away from God and towards Satan.
I'm wise to your "game" darling.
I know a "viper" when I "see" one...
NOBODY has to speak *for* God John. His word is the bible. Someone repeating his word is not speaking *for* him.

The rest of your post is your opinion only.

Thanks anyway.

Oh and John? I see that you've put a few words in my mouth by quoting things that I've never said or thought and that's dishonest. But you do what you need to do to make yourself feel better.
rosesz

Gainesville, FL

#303592 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>lol
God didn't COMMAND us to have sex on our fertile times every month lala.
Nor did he tell us that we couldn't space children if we needed to.
You harp on something you read regarding this scenerio of a woman miscarrying while using NFP . WHO does that happen to? Lol.
THE ONLY TULES GOD GAVE WERE TO TELL THE PEOPLE WHEN TO MATE.

and when not to..they were to have sex when SHD WAS FERTILE.

UOJ tl ln about BC and your NFP IS EXACTLY the opposite of HIS rules..

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#303593 Jul 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And taunting ANYONE. Like that is disgusting ..and not Christian at all.
Let Mr tell you knit and NR do not at all reflect hoe Christians act.
Not in the least.

They can try to fool us, but they certainly are not fooling G-d.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303595 Jul 6, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did G-d COMMAND that we not use other forms of contraception, JM.
It works both ways.
Why do you make light of women who miscarry while using NFP, JM? Do you think it's amusing? I sure don't.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7755073
"Conclusions:
Overall, there is no excess risk of spontaneous abortion among the pregnancies conceived during natural family planning use. However, among women with a history of pregnancy loss, there is an increased risk of spontaneous abortion associated with preovulatory or postovulatory delayed conceptions."
Women who are prone to miscarriage should NOT be using NFP for contraceptive purposes. Is that clear?
Who are these women that you are claiming, are?

You made an out of context statement regarding NFP users actually causing miscarriages. They don't make up the norm. But just the same, a miscarriage is NOT deliberate lala. Perhaps the woman is ill or on meds and simply MUST abstain or doesn't want sex because of it? Are YOU accusing her of her miscarriage if she does get pregnant anyway?

That's ridiculous.

The RCC catechism explains our reasoning for being against sex while blocking life from happening. MOST of whom are not married which goes against God.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303596 Jul 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, MAN gave/wrote the bible.
Seriously, who do you think YOU are to preach about G-d to anyone here? You're CLEARLY a phony who it doens't mean shit to.
It is simply astounding that OBVIOUS pious phonies like yourselves, think ANYONE is going to take you seriously when you start spouting things about Christianity you CLEARLY dont bother to even TRY to practice yourself.
Yet another who denies the bible is the word of God.

God inspired the writers. Of course they were men. It's HIS bible. HIS word.

You taking it or me repeating it seriously or not is irrelevent.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303597 Jul 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
THE ONLY TULES GOD GAVE WERE TO TELL THE PEOPLE WHEN TO MATE.
and when not to..they were to have sex when SHD WAS FERTILE.
UOJ tl ln about BC and your NFP IS EXACTLY the opposite of HIS rules..
Can you please rewrite this. I can't read it.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303598 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>So you are freely having premarital sex even though God forbids it but EXPECTED that your 14 yr old wouldn't. Sigh! What kid DOESN'T think that they are mature and know it all?
Oh and that he would go buy condoms..even if he was scared, embarrassed or had no money. A 14yr old?
Didn't your son have a Catholic upbringing?
Ok so....you didn't teach your kid step by step on how to use condoms..birth control ...etc....nor did you provide him with it.
It would've been hypocritical of me to tell my son not to have premarital sex. I abhor hypocrisy. Granted, I don't believe in promiscuity, and I told my son that I would expect better of him than to be promiscuous and that I would prefer that he save sexual activities for committed relationships(if he chooses to have sex at all). I guess I was lucky in that my son really didn't start getting interested in girls and start dating until he was 17 but even then so, he prefers hanging out with his friends to play video games and/or work on cars.

Anyways, I, as well as his father and my SO, began to talk about sex at appropriate levels starting at age 10. The older he got, the more detailed the conversations got. Considering that I lost my virginity at 16, and I promise you that I did not think twice nor was embarrassed about buying condoms and spermicide at that age because my health was way more important than embarrassment, I felt that was a good age to really break things down. One thing we made a point to stress was responsibility and possible consequences to certain actions. He understood that if he felt he was ready to become sexually active then he must protect himself at all times. We've had very frank conversations and he knows that he can come to me, his father or my SO for anything. He's about to turn 19 and he's a bright young lad. He's a very respectful boy and I couldn't ask for a better kid.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#303599 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> NOBODY has to speak *for* God John. His word is the bible. Someone repeating his word is not speaking *for* him.
The rest of your post is your opinion only.
Thanks anyway.
Oh and John? I see that you've put a few words in my mouth by quoting things that I've never said or thought and that's dishonest. But you do what you need to do to make yourself feel better.
Ah, my darling "Sassafrass," I've put no words in your mouth that you haven't already uttered sweetness...:)

I've seen how you operate babe. I'm well aware of your tactics.
I've not "quoted" you luv, so you can leave that out.
I've "attributed" certain stances to you, which isn't the same thing.
No, I'm not going to go back to the, "Is There A Middle?" thread and dig up the posts where you were assuring me that "La," "Foo," "Bitner," "Cham," and others were really trying to "use" me due to my "perceived" naivety at the time.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#303600 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said...kill the messenger all you like but the message is still truth.
No Skanky, its not. Its nonsense.
Your approval or disapproval of my, knit or NRs "behavior" aka "your opinion" is irrelevent.
:)
My approval of your kind's behavior is irrelevant yes, but its certainly NOT irrelevant to the message of Christ and Christianity - something none of you exibit in the least.

As has been pointed out to your kind before, NOBODY takes your ilk seriously, when its CLEAR that YOU dont even take your own preaching seriously.

EVERYTHING you post here is the exact opposite of what Christ taught, and is EXACTLY why your kind will ALWAYS be losers, even among others of your kind.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303601 Jul 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
One: Not everyone on earth,(even women) subscribes to YOUR version of 'God'.
Two:'God', aka 'the Divine', aka 'Allah' aka 'nature', aka a few thousand other deities, kills one of every three pregnancies conceived... a process which is known world-wide as 'miscarriage'.
Evidently,'God' is the ultimate abortionist, and makes a whole bunch of mistakes.
Three: If there is a 'vast eternal plan' how could women who obtain abortions deviate from it????????
God's plan OBVIOUSLY includes abortion, or we wouldn't be physically capable of preventing or ending unwanted pregnancy.
Next...
Obviously the one that I posted to does in fact "subscribe to my version of God".

@@

We ALL will have our bodies die. God is taking our souls in death. He isn't "killing" us.

If you die naturally in your sleep at age 99yrs old then that is natural. If a man shoots you to death, that's unnatural and it's killing.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303602 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Ocean has repeated those lines over and over ALWAYS including the catcher "if" you get pregnant, then abortion is an option.
Rose? She is on this forum...like your other "friends" to advocate CHOICE to kill.
As far as knits posts to you (that I have read up on)..well, she was clearly addressing you as Lala.
She in no way was talking to Rosez who gave her baby away for adoption. YOU are misunderstanding her. I SINCERELY mean that too. She thinks that you are LALALULU who is changing the scenerio from abortion to adoption.
Blah,blah,blah.....

Rose is not Ladi, I am not Nana, and YOU are not sane.

Next....

Location hidden

#303603 Jul 6, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
You and "Knit" do not speak for Christ.
The undisguised anger and uncontrolled malevolence that "Knit" hurls at those she disagrees with is nothing compared to the deceptive, sneaky, surreptitious strategy that you tend to employ my darling "Sassafrass."
You love to "snuggle-up-to" those whom you feel might be "receptive" to your point of view. Then slowly, but surely, you start injecting the "poison." Telling those that you're coddling up to that, "what they're saying is just misguided." That those folks whom they've been befriended by are really "Evil," and how they're trying to turn them away from God and towards Satan.
I'm wise to your "game" darling.
I know a "viper" when I "see" one...
The Skankafrass thinks she's fooling people with her phony 'niceness' to those she thinks SHOULD be posting as she WANTS them to post.

The biggest problem I see with them all, is they cant even PRETEND to practice what they preach. They're simply not intelligent enough to do their cause ANYTHING BUT HARM.

Collectively they're a joke.

Location hidden

#303604 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Can you please rewrite this. I can't read it.
Of course you can't, you're not that smart. The rest of us can read it just fine and know exactly what she's saying.

Thanks for spotlighting your stupidity yet AGAIN Skanky LOL!

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#303605 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Who are these women that you are claiming, are?
You made an out of context statement regarding NFP users actually causing miscarriages. They don't make up the norm. But just the same, a miscarriage is NOT deliberate lala. Perhaps the woman is ill or on meds and simply MUST abstain or doesn't want sex because of it? Are YOU accusing her of her miscarriage if she does get pregnant anyway?
That's ridiculous.
They are real women. Are you under the impression that you are privy to everyone's intimate details concerning their pregnancies? Silly girl.

I am accusing no one of anything, unless, of course, they have a large number of miscarriages, in which case they should probably abstain from sex during the time periods where research indicates they are more prone to miscarriage.

Yes, NFP has a higher likelihood of causing miscarriages for women who are prone to them. That is precisely what the research indicates. I merely reiterated what the study stated. Prove them wrong, if you feel so inclined.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC catechism explains our reasoning for being against sex while blocking life from happening. MOST of whom are not married which goes against God.
NFP "blocks life" when used as a contraceptive.

Do you have proof that MOST of the couples who use NFP are not married? That seems rather unlikely, especially since it is the ONLY form of contraception the church condones. Even Mr. Mary and his wife use it. I suspect quite a large percentage of Catholics use NFP as contraception in order to stay consistent with church teachings.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303606 Jul 6, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I can't read.
No shit?

You've made that patently obvious.

Next...
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303607 Jul 6, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It would've been hypocritical of me to tell my son not to have premarital sex. I abhor hypocrisy. Granted, I don't believe in promiscuity, and I told my son that I would expect better of him than to be promiscuous and that I would prefer that he save sexual activities for committed relationships(if he chooses to have sex at all). I guess I was lucky in that my son really didn't start getting interested in girls and start dating until he was 17 but even then so, he prefers hanging out with his friends to play video games and/or work on cars.
Anyways, I, as well as his father and my SO, began to talk about sex at appropriate levels starting at age 10. The older he got, the more detailed the conversations got. Considering that I lost my virginity at 16, and I promise you that I did not think twice nor was embarrassed about buying condoms and spermicide at that age because my health was way more important than embarrassment, I felt that was a good age to really break things down. One thing we made a point to stress was responsibility and possible consequences to certain actions. He understood that if he felt he was ready to become sexually active then he must protect himself at all times. We've had very frank conversations and he knows that he can come to me, his father or my SO for anything. He's about to turn 19 and he's a bright young lad. He's a very respectful boy and I couldn't ask for a better kid.
So you didn't teach your son about God because you have premarital sex since age 16yrs old? Didn't you promise to when you Baptized him?

Bottom line, you didn't provide condoms in case an unexpected sexual encounter arose.

If you had a daughter, would you put her on bc as a precautionary measure?

Location hidden

#303608 Jul 6, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever see an exorcism? The devil spouts filth like your doing because the devil is afraid. You are afraid of the truth,foo, very afraid.
Shall we post your filth back to you Kunter? We KNOW your 'devil' speaks through you, you prove it all the time. Seems to me its YOU that's terrified of the truth. Strikes me too, that you wouldn't know the TRUTH if it walked up and slapped you in your ugly puss.

I on the other hand, am perfectly comfortable with what I say to your kind. NOTHING to be afraid of there. The TRUTH is that you spout nastiness and bullshit and that's about it.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#303609 Jul 6, 2013
As I thought, my question went unanswered ;)

Other than Michele.

Location hidden

#303610 Jul 6, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, Christ loves us and you too, by the way.
Nah, your jebus loves you, but Christ thinks you're as big a piece of shit as the rest of us do.

I wouldn't want anything loving me that loves the likes of you.

Perhaps its time ROH starts seeing what you post here Knutter. I mean how many crazy knitting bitches can your parish have after all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,296
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,236
Debate: Trayvon Martin - East Hartford, CT (Apr '12) 6 hr scorpiochic 3
Do you really think that East Hartford is a "sa... (Sep '11) 6 hr scorpiochic 9
Retired Police Officer, Charged With Possessing... (Jun '13) 9 hr Police State USA 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Bently 19,559
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:05 pm PST