Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,203)

Showing posts 284,041 - 284,060 of303,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>When one belongs to a Diocese,we follow the priest, the priest follows the Dean,the Msgr the head is a Bishop, above the Bishop is an ArchBishop then Cardinal, then Pope, then guess who..... Christ. The Pope follows Christ's teachings and makes sure the Cardinals, Bishops tell their flock. Abortion is very wrong and against God.
Amazing. All those people telling about what is "against God", yet not a one of them can offer a shred of concrete proof that God exists.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We need both, Arrogant Assuming One.
I have plenty of faith. I ALSO know that death is part of life, and it doesn't scare me.
See HIM? Nonsense, that physical body is gone. His SPIRIT? Yes, our Spirits will meet again.
Which "God"? You DO know that "God" is not a name, right?
Yes, I have met God.
No, death is not a part of life. Why would God want
for us to die?
You have to save yourself.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. All those people telling about what is "against God", yet not a one of them can offer a shred of concrete proof that God exists.
Who made you?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"your personal feelings about whether your kids should have attended your poor sucker of a first husband's viewing is also irrelevant to your pro choice position.
you obviously reveal a lot of personal feelings about issues and questions irrelevant to your pro choice position.
a lot, but not all."
The conversation had nothing to do with pro-choice/anti-choice. Wow, you've misnamed yourself. Your screen name should be worships stupidity.
"no it isn't. i've gone on record numerous times saying i know for a fact you will never, ever answer. i just enjoy calling you chicken. you don't like hearing it because you are."
That's because you're childish. You're STILL trying to manipulate an answer. You've failed, and will continue to fail. Enjoy your impotence.
"really? is that why you can't help but respond?"
Responding to your stupidity, and answering your demand are two different things. You're just not bright enough to see that difference. Not my problem.
Take it from Madame ..you can answer forty times.....say it in the simplest terms and he..She..it .whoever w I'll say you have not
satisfied it's imaginary record

PPPFFFTTTTT

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made you?
My parents.

I suppose you were a virgin birth, eh?

Next....
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

HOW CAN US RETAIN to be A SUPERPOWER any further?
NOWADAYS, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE VALUE FUTURE OF THE DIRECTION to indicate some aspects in regard to liberty rights and freedom privacy of general public. As they keep saying they know and speak English, yet they just can't comprehend basic language and words that may be be vital or viable serving some messages or which make sense. I used to talk and write somewhat a lot. For long, if people could understand what I said and wrote, what makes any difference as English words and speech communication today in the language has not changed, even there are word and work simplifications?

BESIDES, MANY ARE GROWING TO MAKE THEIR FAVORITES OF EXPANDING POINTING FINGERS, as if wearing no leather shoes but a pair of sandals to a train or mall would be charged, in the relation to extending targets of calling terrorists and traitors.

When I got out of college, I interviewed for a job and wanted to get higher pay.
The employer said to me to furnish them with something in writing by not explicitly telling how long the writing ought to be. I provided them with an essay of 1000 words, talking about job scope, career and some company concept of what workers should do.

I was hired and given an expense account, to invite customers to talk business. We went to drink during lunch time a lot, usually at places like Charlie Brown and Hooters where big-breasted waitresses and short skits were as that was where customers wanted to go.

We never talked about waitresses as I felt the customers just wanted to look at them. Yet I tried to keep them focus on the business. So, I had to talk quite a lot. I got to drink many different mixed drinks and it was easy to call different brand names of spirits (liquor) like Black or Red Label for Scotch, and Beefeater for Gin, etc. I have gone to more than 800 bars. But today, when I say to a bartender for a Rusty Nail, I have to say to do it for them like saying it is Scotch (e.g., or Cutty Shark) and Drambui, or else the bartender doesn't know, even all these names are in the mixed-drinks book. I find women bartenders know and do better, for there are more women bartending these days. The point IS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THEIR PRODUCTS AND what they are SELLING AND WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR JOBS. HOW CAN US RETAIN A SUPERPOWER ANYMORE AS GOOD WORKERS ARE UNEMPLOYED AND ONLY THOSE WHO CAN'T DO AS being NOT as DOERS GET THE JOBS?

I had to write a lot for reports and letters to be sent out to each company I talked to. I used a dictaphone in order to save time for speed typists to type all out for me. All sorts of typists understood what I said and typed out in perfect forms of long reports, including even letters. They often said to me that I did not have to look through the typed materials again because they could understand very well what I said in the dictaphone and they had all sorts of books to check the syntax and wording, as they were in the profession specialized in doing that. THE POINT IS THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD TO BE WORKING WITH ENGLISH SPECIALITY ESPECIALLY UNDERSTOOD ALL I SAID in those days, as some people would feel lost in reading mine, and yet why would they do so if they lack the standard? When the standpoint is about today, as some people seem to have problems understand simple language with something being not of formal format but easy words, from which they appear to have a hard time with, and that could lead to their minds in straining duress and explosion, HOW COULD US still RETAIN as A SUPERPOWER ANYMORE?

It is useless to be here with a bunch of people in chaos. AND THAT is ALL.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

To Bitner -
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said it wasn't your personal opinion tige. it wasn't your personal opinion about what was asked about.
<quoted text>
no. i didn't want your personal opinion about anything. i wasn't even asking you.
are you completely senile?
<quoted text>
save this for when someone does ask you your personal opinion of your pregnancy.
<quoted text>
only if you promise to say something stupid again.
To NAP -
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
your personal feelings about whether your kids should have attended your poor sucker of a first husband's viewing is also irrelevant to your pro choice position.
you obviously reveal a lot of personal feelings about issues and questions irrelevant to your pro choice position.
a lot, but not all.
<quoted text>
no it isn't. i've gone on record numerous times saying i know for a fact you will never, ever answer. i just enjoy calling you chicken. you don't like hearing it because you are.
<quoted text>
really? is that why you can't help but respond?
To WR -
Why do you wanna be like that?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

oh... mixed 'em up but figure others will figure it out. let's see what kind of hissy fit WR has over it...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

A reference to winchester house?
http://www.prairieghosts.com/winchester.html
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree: that one's been constructing her own private hell, for several decades....one add-on after another, with innumerable staircases leading nowhere, and curved walls so she won't ever have to sit in the corner...where she naturally belongs. Probably has perches on the ceiling, from which she can hang, bat-like, and below which, the humped and pitted floor is festooned with buckets, to catch the unending flow of drool....
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>My parents.
I suppose you were a virgin birth, eh?
Next....
So you are not a beach?

God is your father, not your parents.
Only he knows where you are.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have met God.
No, death is not a part of life. Why would God want
for us to die?
You have to save yourself.
You are wrong. Death most certainly is a part of life. You cannot save yourself from it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Death most certainly is a part of life. You cannot save yourself from it.
It is unfortunate but true.

We believe a punishment for Eden

Should nit have been that way but it is.

But then again there is,a life after .

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are not a beach?
God is your father, not your parents.
Only he knows where you are.
My father has been dead for 34 years, my mother is very well aware of 'where I am', and no, I'm not a beach.

I don't worship your version of the Divine, dear.

Next.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, John! Great to see you, my friend. All I can say is that I try to live life in a good way, I like to treat people in the same way as I like to be treated and I enjoy the things that I feel the Good Lord has blessed me with(family, friends, critters, the Blackhawks, LMAO!). I am not perfect, as I believe there was only one perfect human being and He died for our sins, nor am I striving to be perfect, and I will not presume to know Gods will, for myself and for others. All I can do is live life as I see fit and when it comes to my judgment day, I will stand before God and accept whatever He has in store for me. I hope you have a great day!:o)
Good morning my dear lady!
:)
I have little doubt that you are as you say in your post; I've seen you post here off and on for a few years now and I'd have to say, "the proof is in the pudding."
This is one of the reasons I'll take some of the folks on my side of the aisle to task when they get on about Christians. I try to remind them that there are quite a few perfectly nice Christian posters here, and they should not be forgotten. Unfortunately, there are a few--and it's really just a few--posters who claim to be Christians yet act in a manner that's completely at odds with everything Christianity teaches.
All that said, I've got a "philosophical/theologica l" question for you. In your post, you said that you believe there was only one perfect human being--Jesus. I'm wondering, that in order to attain Divinity, would it not make sense for Jesus to be fully Human first, with all the "imperfections" that we're possessed of?
This was the basic theme of Nikos Kazantzakis' novel "The Last Temptation of Christ." A good read and, an excellent movie, if you've not read the book or seen the film I recommend both.
Neither makes any attempt to diminish the character of Christ rather, they both seem to "strengthen" it--if that's possible.

Best luv!
;)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew that. Foo is the one confused on SCOTUS' decision.
^^ Anal Andy ^^
Hmmm, no actually I'm not. The SCOTUS decision gives federal rights and equality to those of us who are married in a given state. Effectively setting the stage for states like yours to pass marriage equality. Moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Preborn Baby wrote:
"I am - Don't let my precious life line be prematurely torn. I did not ask to be conceived. I do ask to be born. My life depends upon your love to house it while I grow. You're frightened, hurt, desparing too, and shamed that all will know. You trusted in my father's love, you fear he doesn't care. Perhaps you loved unwisely, now things just aren't fair.
I know I wasn't in your plans - But please don't let me die. Atone for your remorse and guilt and hold your head up high. Other arms and homes are waiting and empty but for me.
Let me be born - I'll give you thanks for all eternity.
LOL Oh lookie, No Relevance is playing a child again.

ROFLMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the words in the post are from the baby in the first person.
Uh, no they're not. They're from No Relevance who has a well known pedophillic fixation on babies. Not to mention he forgot to change his ISP when he changed names.
your idiocy is unmatched.
Uh no, that would be yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right. so who were you responding to?
<quoted text>
sure why not---
just who were you responding to?
No Relevance using a different SN. Are you REALLY this stupid IRL?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You. After all, NR wrote the post you're fixated on, and you are NR's sock puppet.
Interesting. I believe you could be correct. There's certainly that same ridiculous obsessiveness, not to mention the same impotent nastiness for no apparent reason - well other than a monumental failure to make any valid point that is. That would explain a lot actually.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee if you're going to cut and paste, you might at least remove the 'ads not by this site' line...passing this crap off as your own, is a lot more difficult when you leave it there.
Next.
Knuuter isn't that bright.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 284,041 - 284,060 of303,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance