Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
283,981 - 284,000 of 305,077 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Why certainly!!
My personal opinion regarding the procedure of abortion, is that only the individuals contemplating providing or procuring one, should be the persons upon whom it's incumbent to decide whether or not it's performed. Not the neighbors, not the church, and not the State.
And for those in the back...my body, my choice...exactly the same way YOU see YOUR medical choices!!!
this doesn't answer the question regarding your opinion about the procedure itself, only your opinion regarding whose decision it should be to procure one.

not only did you nosily respond to a question that wasn't even addressed to you, you didn't even have the ability to interpret the question correctly.

a double dip dumbbell.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Hearing voices which aren't there is known as schizophrenia. Please have your head examined.
Thanks.
the words in the post are from the baby in the first person.

so who exactly are you responding to?

your idiocy is unmatched.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"personal opinion regarding the procedure of elective abortion has been the conversation at hand many times.
your refusal to answer based on the fact that it's irrelevant to a woman's right to choose has been exposed as transparently fraudulent."

Actually, my refusal to answer is based on the fact that my personal feelings are irrelevant to my pro-choice position.

"i'm enjoying my ability to manipulate you and expose your fear and phoniness."

Your attempt has been to manipulate me to answer by calling me a chicken. You've failed.

"you'd render me impotent if you ever answered."

I don't need to render you impotent. You're doing fine on your own.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
this doesn't answer the question regarding your opinion about the procedure itself, only your opinion regarding whose decision it should be to procure one.
not only did you nosily respond to a question that wasn't even addressed to you, you didn't even have the ability to interpret the question correctly.
a double dip dumbbell.
Look Buster Brown, the fact that I didn't answer the way YOU wanted me to, doesn't mean I didn't post my personal opinion.

What, you wanted my personal opinion of MY abortion? As you already know, the termination of an ectopic pregnancy saved my life. My personal opinion of that particular procedure is non-existent, as I was under sedation at the time.

Try again?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the words in the post are from the baby in the first person.
so who exactly are you responding to?
your idiocy is unmatched.
Babies don't write, and fetuses don't speak.

Try again?
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"personal opinion regarding the procedure of elective abortion has been the conversation at hand many times.
your refusal to answer based on the fact that it's irrelevant to a woman's right to choose has been exposed as transparently fraudulent."
Actually, my refusal to answer is based on the fact that my personal feelings are irrelevant to my pro-choice position.
your personal feelings about whether your kids should have attended your poor sucker of a first husband's viewing is also irrelevant to your pro choice position.
you obviously reveal a lot of personal feelings about issues and questions irrelevant to your pro choice position.
a lot, but not all.
"i'm enjoying my ability to manipulate you and expose your fear and phoniness."
Your attempt has been to manipulate me to answer by calling me a chicken. You've failed.
no it isn't. i've gone on record numerous times saying i know for a fact you will never, ever answer. i just enjoy calling you chicken. you don't like hearing it because you are.
"you'd render me impotent if you ever answered."

I don't need to render you impotent. You're doing fine on your own.
really? is that why you can't help but respond?
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Look Buster Brown, the fact that I didn't answer the way YOU wanted me to, doesn't mean I didn't post my personal opinion.
i never said it wasn't your personal opinion tige. it wasn't your personal opinion about what was asked about.
What, you wanted my personal opinion of MY abortion?
no. i didn't want your personal opinion about anything. i wasn't even asking you.
are you completely senile?

As you already know, the termination of an ectopic pregnancy saved my life. My personal opinion of that particular procedure is non-existent, as I was under sedation at the time.
save this for when someone does ask you your personal opinion of your pregnancy.
Try again?
only if you promise to say something stupid again.
rosesz

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as catholics, you're right. The pope is just a man. NOTHING MORE.
Yet Jesus was never a twinkle in Gods eye. He is and always has been.
Father -Son -Holy Ghost, and these three agree.
I still get tickled at how popes and such have no problem with one kissing his old hand, yet "according to them ",peter was the first pope, and the first gential God sent him to, tried to kiss his hand, and peter told him to get up! I'm just a man :)
Peace grumps :)
A d if anyone had given him a crown. Or tiara ..he would have sold it. To feed widows and orphans or given it back!!
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Babies don't write, and fetuses don't speak.
that's right. so who were you responding to?
Try again?
sure why not---

just who were you responding to?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"your personal feelings about whether your kids should have attended your poor sucker of a first husband's viewing is also irrelevant to your pro choice position.
you obviously reveal a lot of personal feelings about issues and questions irrelevant to your pro choice position.
a lot, but not all."

The conversation had nothing to do with pro-choice/anti-choice. Wow, you've misnamed yourself. Your screen name should be worships stupidity.

"no it isn't. i've gone on record numerous times saying i know for a fact you will never, ever answer. i just enjoy calling you chicken. you don't like hearing it because you are."

That's because you're childish. You're STILL trying to manipulate an answer. You've failed, and will continue to fail. Enjoy your impotence.

"really? is that why you can't help but respond?"

Responding to your stupidity, and answering your demand are two different things. You're just not bright enough to see that difference. Not my problem.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>When one belongs to a Diocese,we follow the priest, the priest follows the Dean,the Msgr the head is a Bishop, above the Bishop is an ArchBishop then Cardinal, then Pope, then guess who..... Christ. The Pope follows Christ's teachings and makes sure the Cardinals, Bishops tell their flock. Abortion is very wrong and against God.
YOU are not a Bishop. That is a fact. YOU have no authority to judge another Catholic. Period.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"your personal feelings about whether your kids should have attended your poor sucker of a first husband's viewing is also irrelevant to your pro choice position.
a lot, but not all."
The conversation had nothing to do with pro-choice/anti-choice. Wow, you've misnamed yourself. Your screen name should be worships stupidity.
but the conversation "has" been about the personal opinion of abortion, many times. that is the point.
irrelevancy to your pro choice position seems to affect only your personal opinion about that one thing. everything else and you get diahrrea of the keyboard. wonder why that is, chicken ?
"no it isn't. i've gone on record numerous times saying i know for a fact you will never, ever answer. i just enjoy calling you chicken. you don't like hearing it because you are."

That's because you're childish. You're STILL trying to manipulate an answer.
i'm trying to manipulate a response. the question on the other hand i know for a fact you will never answer.

You've failed, and will continue to fail.
in getting you to respond i couldn't be more successful
"really? is that why you can't help but respond?"
Responding to your stupidity, and answering your demand are two different things. You're just not bright enough to see that difference. Not my problem.
you can't help yourself. if your life depended on on it you couldn't refrain from responding.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
but the conversation "has" been about the personal opinion of abortion, many times. that is the point.
irrelevancy to your pro choice position seems to affect only your personal opinion about that one thing. everything else and you get diahrrea of the keyboard. wonder why that is, chicken ?
<quoted text>
i'm trying to manipulate a response. the question on the other hand i know for a fact you will never answer.
<quoted text>
in getting you to respond i couldn't be more successful
<quoted text>
you can't help yourself. if your life depended on on it you couldn't refrain from responding.
LOL, enjoy your impotence, you pathetic whiny thing.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your impotence, you pathetic whiny thing.
i knew it.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
sure why not---
Sure as hell wasn't you, jellybean....it was the original poster who posted that overweening, schmaltz-dripping, hyperbolic poem as an appeal to sympathy... you know... the schizo who hears fetuses talking.

Never mind trying again....
You're long past proving you only have the one brain cell, so I don't suggest you waste it on Topix, as you might need it to continue breathing in and out on the regular.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>When one belongs to a Diocese,we follow the priest, the priest follows the Dean,the Msgr the head is a Bishop, above the Bishop is an ArchBishop then Cardinal, then Pope, then guess who..... Christ. The Pope follows Christ's teachings and makes sure the Cardinals, Bishops tell their flock. Abortion is very wrong and against God.
So is sticking your nose simultaneously in your Bishop's ass, and in the vagina of every pregnant woman in America.

Next...
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
sure why not---
You. After all, NR wrote the post you're fixated on, and you are NR's sock puppet.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew it.
Ah, stop creaming your jeans. I've ignored posts from you before, many times. I'll do so again. When I choose to, not because of your childish attempts to manipulate.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>ads not by this site
Gee if you're going to cut and paste, you might at least remove the 'ads not by this site' line...passing this crap off as your own, is a lot more difficult when you leave it there.

Next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••