Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,579
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302308 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud. A spineless fraud. You don't stand on principle. You stand on wanting to be "liked". You bought into the whole "tolerance" bullshit...while your friend KILL defenseless babies.
You want to be seen as "tolerant" by failing to be a voice of innocents. Problem is, you couldn't be more intolerant.
See the irony, dumbass?
Spineless frauds who live in glass houses shouldn't throw kidney stones.
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Pot, meet spinless fraud kettle!

No Relevance, go find your mommy, maybe she will give a shit about your little temper tantrums,'cuse nobody here does.

Location hidden

#302309 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay agenda FORCING society to accept their lifestyle will backfire. Push-back is hell. Ya'll over did it.
You had to first UNdefine marriage in order to REdefine it. SSM is younger than the cell phone. Who are you to UNdefine marriage?
Celebrate now, but you will notice that you misjudged. You stripped the People's Voice of California.
Tsk...tsk.....over 90% of you gays support killing babies in the womb.
Tolerance my ass.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! "pushback is hell" LOLOLOL!! Sounds like another of your meaningless threats again son! You're full of threats AND shit, but that's about it oh ball-less wonder! LOL!

Marriage means the exact same thing it meant yesterday, something YOU will never know the joy of with a female OR a male.

Clearly you dont have a clue what happened in California, and no, 90% of NO ONE supports killing babies at all, in OR out of the womb, so stop your stupid ass lying already.

Sorry son, nobody gets to vote on others civil rights. You, and they, can fk off.

Thank you SO much for the great laugh at your expense!! LOL!

Location hidden

#302311 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam's obsession is w/ "empathy," or lack there of. For example: Her selective designation of "unempathic" towards those w/ kidney stones. We already know how you've demonstrated repeated disrespect & lack of for the those human beings in utero via your quotes. "ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!" we do.
_______
But, here are the links I've requested you to provide:
Foo: "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Where's the link(s), dear? Are they in your "Ariel Richards" file? Hmmm?
________
Already posted child, you quoted them in fact. LOL You stupid idjit!

Location hidden

#302312 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Satan exists honeypie,
You would know since you spend so much time sucking him off Knutter.

Location hidden

#302313 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, Jesus whipped money-changers out of the synagogue. I'm doing fine. Thanks for stopping by, tho.
Wow. No Relevance is comparing himself to Jesus...... just ... wow....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#302314 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Even saying Christ would spit on me is wrong, Christ would never do that. You are childish and very ignorant.
Sure he would. He wouldn't want things like you bastardizing his name the way you do Knutbar.

You're a sick thing, but hey, have fun with it, you certainly give US a moment of comedy now and then! LOL!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302315 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>
"Satan exists honeypie, and you will find that out on your own."

Of course he doesn't. And stop flirting with me.

"You don't scare me, you never did."

I wasn't trying to, Paranoid One. Your fear is of your own god, which is a shame, since Deity is not like that.

"You are of the devil and you reek of evil."

I'll remind you again that you're on one side of a computer screen. If you smell something, it can only be you. Try bathing occasionally, and stop eating roadkill.

"Yep, I bet you have molested many young women, that's what happens in your rituals according to ex wiccans."

That's another bet you'd lose, and no, ex-Wiccans know better. The ones YOU are listening to were not Wiccans in the first place, and they're lying.

"You have an unhealthy life and lifestyle."

You are wrong on both counts. I have a great life, and my lifestyle is the same as that of many others, including you. Family, religion, work, play.

YOU have an unhealthy obsession with the lives of others, not to mention that you are shallow and ugly inside, brimming with hate and bigotry that gets it's base from your fears.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302316 Jun 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Isn't he a funny little thing?? As if ANYONE is threatened by his impotent ass?
I wonder if he really thinks he's impressing anyone by threatening Rose or anyone else? LOL!!!
You know who King Sh*t of Turd Mountain impresses, right, Foo?

All his little Turdites! LOL
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302318 Jun 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. No Relevance is comparing himself to Jesus...... just ... wow....
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I compare you to Hitler. He killed baby Jews, too.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302319 Jun 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted child, you quoted them in fact. LOL You stupid idjit!
Foo: "Already posted child, you quoted them in fact"

Here are the links you posted.

________

I asked for you to link posts where "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will?"

WHERE is the link of "some of my kind" saying "to hell w/ the woman's life - let her die WITH THE zef since that's God's will."

TIA.

(Remember, no Ariel Richards bob-and-weave nonsense. Provide the link.)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302320 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>
"No, you are wrong, there is a Satan."

Of course there isn't.

"And those ex wiccans knew what they were talking about they all invited spirits who they thought were good into their body, they all did *spells* for so called for the good , LOL, they all mentioned molesting young women."

Since Wicca doesn't allow for molestation in ritual, then they lied.

"Homosexuality is quite prevalent in wicca and other pagan religions."

Which has nothing to do with anything. Homosexuals are from every religion, and none at all.

"Sex pays a big part in your rituals."

Fertility plays a big part, sex in some Traditions, but not all. You know nothing of it, since you've never been Wiccan.

"Maybe your not a real wiccan!"

Oh, but I am, for over 30 years now.

"I bet you are just in it for the handcrafts!"

WHAT? LOL, you're an idiot.

"Yep, you are a fake!"

No, but you're an idiot.

"All these people think they worship *nature* what they really worship is the devil."

Wiccans don't worship nature OR the "devil". We worship our Deities, same as you do.

"Remember if you don't bwlieve in the One True God, then you worship the devil."

Your belief doesn't make that fact. It's just your belief.

"What am I so scared of ? Hmmm?"

You Deity.

"I trust in Jesus. I believe in the phrase Be not afraid."

Obviously not, or you wouldn't believe as you do, and you wouldn't post that others should be afraid. Any Deity that you must fear is not worth worshipping.

"I know people like you try and try to upset others by saying stupid things like you do."

If you're upset, it's because you're afraid.

"The devil uses that trick, but whomever believes in Christ knows that the phrase Be not afraid is very true."

There is no devil. If there was, he'd be so proud of your hatred and bigotry.

"Now go give your mom's rosary back."

To what, the urn? Sorry, it's sealed. But that's okay, because she has mine, following family tradition that is none of your concern.

Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz.

Location hidden

#302321 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> they all mentioned molesting young women . Homosexuality is quite prevalent in wicca and other pagan religions. Sex pays a big part in your rituals.
As I said, Jesus would SPIT on you for lying so much about others, and for bearing false witness.

You're a lying sack of shit Knutbar.
Maybe your not a real wiccan! I bet you are just in it for the handcrafts! Yep, you are a fake!
Maybe "your" not a real christian! I bet you are just in it for the molestiation stories about your priests. Yep, you are a FAKE!

Funny how that works huh Kuntbar?

You're not only a louse excuse for a human being, you're a WORSE example of a 'christian'.

Location hidden

#302322 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
I asked for you to link posts where "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will?"
WHERE is the link of "some of my kind" saying "to hell w/ the woman's life - let her die WITH THE zef since that's God's will."
TIA.
I provided the links you tiny balled moron. You just provided them again. The DISCUSSION was about women dying as opposed to having an abortion.

G-d DAMN you're a stupid, worthless little pissant thing.

Location hidden

#302323 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I compare you to Hitler.
Which is as meaningless as you compraring yourself to Jesus LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

What a sad little freak you are. <<grin>>
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302327 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said she was buried! YOU are a fake! You said you took her rosary from her hands in the casket!
Yes, that's what she said. Bitner didn't say her mom was buried, though. You made that up. No wonder she's always calling you a liar. You are.

The deceased are cremated in their caskets after the service.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302328 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>She even has the mustache, I agree, NR!
Of course you do, Turdite.

:-|

Location hidden

#302329 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>She even has the mustache, I agree, NR!
Really Knutbar? And you would know this HOW??

Oh yeah, you're lying. In the TRUE traditions of the molesting priests of your cult.

Your satan is SO proud of you!

Location hidden

#302330 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said she was buried! YOU are a fake! You said you took her rosary from her hands in the casket!
OMG You're stupid........
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302331 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
TIA.
No way. Did she really say that?

*sigh*

I'd like to see WHO said that. I'm sure that she has the link @@
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302332 Jun 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what she said. Bitner didn't say her mom was buried, though. You made that up. No wonder she's always calling you a liar. You are.
The deceased are cremated in their caskets after the service.
Actually bitner did say that her mom was buried Katie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min Akingu 19,830
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Patrick 1,216,373
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 52,691
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) 4 hr vib_ram 558
News Malloy announces Wentzell as education commissi... 7 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 69,598
News Barbie turns 50, but dolls forever young in eye... (Feb '09) 13 hr vib_ram 13

Fire Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 18 at 4:16AM EDT

More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]