Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311630 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302346 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Yes she did. No I don't. Didn't save it.
Skanky, she didn't say shit about burial you lying sack of shit.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T833PCEP80MM49O...

Location hidden

#302347 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Bitner clearly said that she buried her mom with the rosary that her mom gave *her*. She never mentioned an urn.
She didn't say shit about burial OR an urn.

Stop lying already you ass.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302348 Jun 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they say EXACTLY that Skanky.
<quoted text>
You dont respect shit Skanky. The ONLY thing you respect are those that walk in lockstep with your stupidity and lies.
You dont even value your own "faith", given how often you lie in the name of your version of g-d.
<quoted text>
You dont even know what that means you idiot.
No foo. YOU made a claim and now you must back it up. When you have proof, you will search higb and dry for it. Not ONE prolifer said that. EVER.

We're waiting.

Kthanks

Location hidden

#302349 Jun 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>There are about 17 different definitions of marriage in the Bible, doofus. You religious types have been defining marriage as YOU see fit, for 20 centuries, and now you're having a hissy fit, because the rest of us disagree with your definition.
Get over it: if someone else's marriage threatens yours, there's something amiss with yours.
Next....
No Relevance is just pissy because its now federally legal for gays and lesbians to do something HE never will - marry.

Location hidden

#302350 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting comparison. SO true unfortunately.
History repeats itself and they just don't want to get it.They'd rather live in the darkness of their deceit.
The ONLY deceit is from complete idiots like you that would try (and fail REGULARLY) to compare the horrors of the holocaust that affected tens of millions, to women making private medical decisions that will NEVER affect YOU in ANY way, shape or form.

Fk off Skanky, you stupid thing.

Location hidden

#302352 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> You lied foo. Stop trying to cover it up. NOBODY said anything resembling what you accused us of.
I not only didn't lie, I provided the word of your kind's stupid ass's to prove it. Hell, you YOURSELF have regularly said you'd RATHER your child die and go to heaven than be saved by a lifesaving abortion.

Its YOU that's lying Skanky - but then EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE expects that of you, since its ALL you do.

Location hidden

#302353 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> No foo. YOU made a claim and now you must back it up. When you have proof, you will search higb and dry for it. Not ONE prolifer said that. EVER.
We're waiting.
Kthanks
Already proven y'dumb bitch.

You're welcome.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302354 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said she was buried! YOU are a fake! You said you took her rosary from her hands in the casket!
I NEVER said she was buried. You may be unaware, but in civilized places, they don't lay the dead out on their beds, or the dinning room table for the viewing anymore. They place them in caskets, have the viewing and the funeral, and THEN they cremate them.

As I said, it's really none of your concern. Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302355 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting comparison. SO true unfortunately.
History repeats itself and they just don't want to get it.They'd rather live in the darkness of their deceit.
So are you going to own your deceitfulness and hypocrisy, Turdite?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302358 Jun 27, 2013
Sorry, my bad. They have the viewing, THEN cremate them and have the funeral. Usually. In my mother's case, the viewing and funeral was where most of the extended family lives. THEN she was cremated, and there was a memorial where she and my father lived with the rest of their friends who couldn't make the funeral.

I don't know why I'm bothering, you'll just lie about it later.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302359 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> No foo. YOU made a claim and now you must back it up. When you have proof, you will search higb and dry for it. Not ONE prolifer said that. EVER.
We're waiting.
Kthanks
What a joke! Foo never made a claim, King Sh*t of Turd Mountain made a false claim with a snippet of a quote from Foo minus any context. Foo provided the context. The King Sh*t of Turd Mountain repeated the context Foo had given. You are nothing but a Turdite.

Take some responsibility for your deceitful posting style why don'tcha? And stop believing all the crap King Sh*t spouts. Or aren't you better than that?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302360 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Actually bitner did say that her mom was buried Katie.
No I did not, because she wasn't.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302361 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Bhitler stole the rosary she gave her mom.... Well maybe bhitler is a LIAR!!!
Since when does exchange equal stole, Turdite?

Why don't you take responsibility for your deceitful posting style and stop believing in King Sh*t of Turd Mountain? Or aren't you better than that?

Location hidden

#302362 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Very true. The mortician doesn't take the body out of the caaket by the way, against health laws, the mortician can't reuse the casket,at least not where i am from. By the way, that casket would stink to high heaven after a couple of uses! Even with embalming! also if bhitler's mom was Catholic , they could not scatter the ashes or keep her unburied.
As usual, you're wrong on all counts moron Knut.

http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/...

THEY could do whatever they wanted with her ashes BTW. The RCC may not like it, but they dont get a say - particularly when the people in charge are not Catholic themselves.

G-d doesn't care either way.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302363 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Bitner clearly said that she buried her mom with the rosary that her mom gave *her*. She never mentioned an urn.
FTR, not all who are cremated are laid out for viewing and/or ever are placed in casket.
Just sayin...
No, I said I exchanged the rosaries at the funeral. I never said buried. Why would I mention the urn when it wasn't there? She was in a casket for the viewing and funeral.

Location hidden

#302364 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
We're waiting.
Kthanks
Stop waiting and start reading y'dumb bitch. Its been provided.

BTW, you going to claim you DIDNT say you'd rather your kid die than have a life saving abortion to 'save her soul' or some such stupid bullshit?

Location hidden

#302365 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Bhitler stole the rosary she gave her mom.... Well maybe bhitler is a LIAR!!!
ROFLMAO No she didn't. She gave her mother hers you idiot.

Do you EVER get tired of posting stupid lies Knutbar?

Location hidden

#302366 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Well maybe bhitler is a LIAR!!!
Well maybe you're a moron. Wait! No "maybe" about it. You ARE a moron.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302368 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Very true. The mortician doesn't take the body out of the caaket by the way, against health laws, the mortician can't reuse the casket,at least not where i am from. By the way, that casket would stink to high heaven after a couple of uses! Even with embalming! also if bhitler's mom was Catholic , they could not scatter the ashes or keep her unburied.
"In the United States federal law does not dictate any container requirements for cremation."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation

Location hidden

#302369 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
I already proved YOU to be the liar with her original words you idiot.

Really Kuntbar, you should learn to quit while you're behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,421,347
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 61,101
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr global gaza 20,507
News Kelly's Pub Provides A New Brew: The Theater (Nov '07) Mon m1o2o3t 27
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon Ize Found 70,974
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages