Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#302221 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THey're very careful Gtown, I gave them all the details, and the key seems to be that when one is in REAL pain and taking them, addiction isn't an issue.
Its a brain chemestry thing. When there's REAL pain, the drugs work toward that. When there's NOT pain, the drugs attack the pleasure centers of the brain, thus the addiction.
The danger lies in when the pain dies down and you STILL take more that the addiction can slip back in. That's what happened to me 22 years ago after I shattered my shoulder in a car accident, and had a doctor that sucked. He later lost his license in part because of me and others suing him for his medical practices.
This is particularly bad today, because I can't take the drugs they've BEEN giving me that were working, because of the surgery. They're calling in something for me tomorrow and I'm taking an oxycodone tonite to get it to a bearable - sleepable - level.
I WAS using Advil liquid gels, but they nixed them today. ONLY Tylenol products, and they suck.
<quoted text>
Yup. and I'm HYPER vigilant about it, believe me! So is my wife and my mother in law LOL
<quoted text>
THank you - sincerely. And its been nice seeing you here and talking about OTHER stuff. See? I KNEW You could do it!!
You seen the new Superman yet?
That makes perfect sense to me, on the pain meds, and I to was given way to many by a doc once, that they later pulled his card, for doing it. Not that it was all his fault. I did go get them and take them.:)

I've not seen the new superman, but a young friend of mine did. He wasn't impressed, but I think i would like it.

Sleep well.
Gtown71

United States

#302222 Jun 26, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tramadol and Toradol are both for pain, however, Toradol is an NSAID, while Tramadol is an analgesic. The reason they have her on Tramadol, and she can use Acetaminophen, is because NSAIDs(such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Naproxen) thin out the blood and can increase bleeding during surgery.
Foo, I feel your pain when it comes to not being able to use NSAIDs. My headache meds include a combo of analgesics and NSAIDs as plain Acetaminophen does not do shit for me. Unfortunately, once you rule out the NSAIDs, you're pretty much limited as to what they can give you for pain control. I hope surgery goes well for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.:o)
Thanks, it's all comming back to me now.:)

I know tylenol has killed many folks, that took way to much. It's only by Gods Grace, that I'm alive.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302224 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THey're very careful Gtown, I gave them all the details, and the key seems to be that when one is in REAL pain and taking them, addiction isn't an issue.
Its a brain chemestry thing. When there's REAL pain, the drugs work toward that. When there's NOT pain, the drugs attack the pleasure centers of the brain, thus the addiction.
The danger lies in when the pain dies down and you STILL take more that the addiction can slip back in. That's what happened to me 22 years ago after I shattered my shoulder in a car accident, and had a doctor that sucked. He later lost his license in part because of me and others suing him for his medical practices.
This is particularly bad today, because I can't take the drugs they've BEEN giving me that were working, because of the surgery. They're calling in something for me tomorrow and I'm taking an oxycodone tonite to get it to a bearable - sleepable - level.
I WAS using Advil liquid gels, but they nixed them today. ONLY Tylenol products, and they suck.
<quoted text>
Yup. and I'm HYPER vigilant about it, believe me! So is my wife and my mother in law LOL
<quoted text>
THank you - sincerely. And its been nice seeing you here and talking about OTHER stuff. See? I KNEW You could do it!!
You seen the new Superman yet?
Amazing how focused you are on YOUR pain, Foo.

You damn baby killer.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302225 Jun 26, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Each post you make is a shining beacon of stupidity.
Feces wrote: "Each post you make is a shining beacon of stupidity."
_______

Thank you for reading and responding to my posts.

I appreciate it.

NR
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302226 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I promote no such thing.
But keep lying if it gets you off son.
Hey No Relevance - the Supreme Court struck down DOMA today AND upheld the marriages in Ca.
Your state's coming into the fold soon son....
chip....chip.....chip.....
Gays ignoring The People's voice in California notwithstanding, all SCOTUS did was say it's up to each state to decide #SSM.

Basically, it is an impetus for states like mine to move more quickly to put traditional marriage solidly in state constitution.

Thanks, gays!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302227 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now post the REST of what I said and the CONTEXT in which I said it - you know, the part where some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will?
LOL @ You stupid thing.
Foo: "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will"
_______

Maybe there's something wrong w/ my computer screen, but I didn't see you provide a link.

Please provide a link, or sit down on your stone.

TIA.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#302228 Jun 26, 2013
That's odd; my sister loves tramidol. It may take some time to get the full affect.

Well, at least you have a definite time frame; the end is in sight!
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same shit, different day. Stone hasn't moved one iota, but its dug in there good. THey can't blast it, so Tuesday morning bright and early, I get to go in for surgery for it to be manually removed. They're going to try to go in laproscopically (sp??) but if they cant get it out without damaging the ureter, they'll have to do it conventionally. Upside - Tuesday its over one way or another. Downside, I can't take Advil or any other kind of anti-inflammitory/blood thinning pain reliver between now and then. He gave me Tramidol, but so far, its not doing much. Its going to be a FUN FUN FUN 6 days......

Indianapolis

#302229 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah, look at the horrors in massachusetts, like having the lowest divorce rate in the country. Damn those reprobates!
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>And down comes the U.S., down , down , down, chip ,chip, chip....just like Sodom and Gomorrah...

Indianapolis

#302230 Jun 26, 2013
A chosen lifestyle...like religion?
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims will be over here soon Foo, and they don't like gay marriage. I don't consider a chosen lifestyle civil rights.

Indianapolis

#302231 Jun 26, 2013
Do you masturbate to abortion videos?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww.....you poor thing.
Just be glad the 'doctor' didn't rip your arm off w/ a pair of forceps, & rip you to shreds w/ a sharp curette.
You know, like what you promote happens to defenseless babies in the womb.....
Whiner.
Baby killer.
^^^ Deathscort Foo ^^^
I bet Hitler would've whined over a kidney stone, too. Ya know?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302232 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> you got one too back! G'nite all!
Got it was looking in the wrong mail...Madame is forgetful. Lol

Location hidden

#302233 Jun 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww.....you poor thing.
Just be glad the 'doctor' didn't rip your arm off w/ a pair of forceps, & rip you to shreds w/ a sharp curette.
You know, like what you promote happens to defenseless babies in the womb.....
Whiner.
Baby killer.
^^^ Deathscort Foo ^^^
I bet Hitler would've whined over a kidney stone, too. Ya know?
I don't like abortion any more than you do. Probably for better reason.

However your lack of empathy empathy for another human reflects much worse on you ..Imo

Indianapolis

#302234 Jun 26, 2013
Well, that's stupider than usual. The DOMA decision means that gay married couples must be recognized by the federal government. Many legal experts say it may form a basis for allowing SSM in every state on the basis of the full faith and credit clause.

The prop 8 decision means that CA will once again be performing gay marriages.

State constitutional amendments against SSM are much harder to sell than they used to be. Just over half of the population supports SSM.

Sucks to be you.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays ignoring The People's voice in California notwithstanding, all SCOTUS did was say it's up to each state to decide #SSM.
Basically, it is an impetus for states like mine to move more quickly to put traditional marriage solidly in state constitution.
Thanks, gays!

Location hidden

#302235 Jun 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A chosen lifestyle...like religion?
<quoted text>
Maybe Madame missed an answer.

Did you read the SABERHAGEN novels on Vlad.

Dracula,Tapes...An Old Friend of the Family..

If you really like the Old guy..you will love these
If you can find them

Location hidden

#302236 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims will be over here soon Foo, and they don't like gay marriage. I don't consider a chosen lifestyle civil rights.
That's a ridiculous thing to float on knit
..They don't like Catholics either..you going to wear a burka??? Worship their God?? Kneel on prayer rugs facing

Mec ca???

If not you are in as much trouble ..worse...as the Churches will be the first to go.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302237 Jun 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Do you masturbate to abortion videos?
<quoted text>
CPeterPrance: "Do you masturbate to abortion videos?"

_________

What's your next trick, Peter? Marriage equality w/ your pet pig?

Listick On A Pig

Please Move Your Curly Tail, Lil' Piggy. Petey Wants To Make A Visit.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302238 Jun 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, that's stupider than usual. The DOMA decision means that gay married couples must be recognized by the federal government. Many legal experts say it may form a basis for allowing SSM in every state on the basis of the full faith and credit clause.
The prop 8 decision means that CA will once again be performing gay marriages.
State constitutional amendments against SSM are much harder to sell than they used to be. Just over half of the population supports SSM.
Sucks to be you.
<quoted text>
You live in Indiana.

Oh noes!

Yer gonna have to move, fatass.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302239 Jun 27, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like abortion any more than you do. Probably for better reason.
However your lack of empathy empathy for another human reflects much worse on you ..Imo
Madam: "Your lack of empathy for another human reflects much worse on you."
_________

You're full of shit, Madam. Why do I say this?

You squeal on and on like Petey's pig about how unempathetic I am. Yet, NOT ONCE have you addressed Foo's OUTRIGHT disrespect for those human beings in the womb.

I'm going to assume you missed my previous posts that listed EXACT QUOTES from your buddy Foo.

Put on your specs, dear, and read a few of Foo's quotes.=>

Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus...'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart'"

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."
Foo: "Yes No Relevance. That IS the point. Did you think ANYONE, including EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS ONE does NOT realise this?
Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?"

Foo: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"

Foo: "Toilet Twins"

Now, I will no longer give you the benefit of the doubt, Madam.

Here are my expections: 1) That you will adequately address foos lack of empathy for preborn babies. 2) That you'll get off my ass re foo's kidney stone.

If I do not see an adquate response from you, we will have a problem on our hands.

Am I clear?

"I don't like abortion" - Madam

I guess we'll see if your statement is authentic....we'll see if you can actualize your stated sentiment into action.

Remember, no bullshit, dear. Address Foo & her quotes (Her obvious lack of empathy & respect for preborn babies).

TIA.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#302240 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
And then they will come for you next. Better get out your burka and be ready.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#302241 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I don't consider a chosen lifestyle civil rights.
Are you really this ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Teaman 1,223,210
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,969
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min Cold Front 69,741
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 14 hr cdonald18 35
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Bic-Lite 19,882
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Apr 29 Mikeriskeysob 48
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Apr 11 Anthony Wall 127
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]