Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311610 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301783 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. Knutbar falls in that category as well, and we already know No Relevance does given his sick fascination with dead babies.
Fundie perverts, all of them.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301784 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, as I said, that whole Exodus thing just eludes her....@@
Of course, she's not actually here to debate either. She will state the opposite of pretty much ANYTHING anyone says that doesn't walk in lockstep with her extremist agenda.
I DO find it endlessly amusing how she constantly DELIBERATELY misses the points others are making.
Its why she's known as Queen of Obtuse.
Actually forget who the OP was..But I thought a Christian.???

We believe in the Exodus..promised land..Abraham..Israel .

Well then May be I'm wrong ...just confused.lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301785 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No, just cautious. I just took one so I can go to sleep in a few without the spasm's keeping me up.
Good evening "Foo!"
Good to see your ability to "spar" with the loyal opposition remains unimpeded by your discomfort.
Here's hoping a remedy for your ailment is soon in the works!

:)

BTW, anybody else getting really annoyed by this Nokia pop-up ad that takes over the screen the moment you scroll up...?

**Attention TOPIX! This is even more annoying than that Mohegan Sun pop-up you had about a year ago--knock this crap off already!**
Oopsy

Ardsley, NY

#301786 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No, just cautious. I just took one so I can go to sleep in a few without the spasm's keeping me up.
You said that you didn't take any,now you took-one-?

Sounds like you lie. Addict personality?

Location hidden

#301787 Jun 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie perverts, all of them.
Hey hey moon ..I am not a ..fundie. pervert..

FUNDIE maybe...But Rose might be a bit odd..don't tell her I said so..

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301788 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Foo!"
Good to see your ability to "spar" with the loyal opposition remains unimpeded by your discomfort.
Couple days, we'll see!

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! <<grin>>
BTW, anybody else getting really annoyed by this Nokia pop-up ad that takes over the screen the moment you scroll up...?
**Attention TOPIX! This is even more annoying than that Mohegan Sun pop-up you had about a year ago--knock this crap off already!**
Disable your pop-ups John. Are you using IE? if so I can tell you ohw easily. I never have any popups from Topix since I did that....

Location hidden

#301790 Jun 22, 2013
Oopsy wrote:
<quoted text>You said that you didn't take any,now you took-one-?
Sounds like you lie. Addict personality?
No, recovering addict personality - someone that DOESENT take them unless they absolutely have to.

Where did I lie? I said I haven't taken them, meaning over the last few days - which those that are following along already know. I THEN said I'm taking one tonite because the stone is causing painful spasms.

You're not very bright. But then, cowards like you never are.

Pain meds taken when NEEDED for something like kidney stones isn't an issue for most like myself with over 22 years in recovery under their belt. Guess you missed the part where I said I'm being cautious huh?@@

So again I ask, why are you afraid to vent your spleen under the name you'd be KNOWN as?

LOL Silly me, you're too cowardly to answer that as well.

Location hidden

#301792 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>A *zef* is a baby, just not born yet. Quit sucking up to Satan , bitler.
I'm not BITNER you stupid thing, and no, a zygote and an embryo are NOT babies.

You ENJOY being stupid dont you?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301793 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hey moon ..I am not a ..fundie. pervert..
FUNDIE maybe...But Rose might be a bit odd..don't tell her I said so..
I don't see you as a fundie. Or a pervert. Maybe just a little quirky.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301795 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,I am pretty gifted. So yeah, I accomplished a whole lot more than you have. Who launders your and your ilk's white robes with the hoodie/masks? HMM?
And how exactly do you know you've accomplished a whole lot more than I have? You're like an automaton. A good little puppet. A little puppy on a short leash. Or should I say an old bitch on a short leash?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301796 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple days, we'll see!
Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! <<grin>>
<quoted text>
Disable your pop-ups John. Are you using IE? if so I can tell you ohw easily. I never have any popups from Topix since I did that....
Fingers are crossed my friend!

Nah, I use Mozilla Firefox,(can't stand IE,) and have the "block pop-ups" selected, but this infuriating ad seem to be embedded in the page's script or something--just as that old Mohegan Sun one seemed to be.

Go figure.

Best Milady!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301797 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Quit sucking up to Satan , bitler.
Yeah, that's your job...but it's not "up to", it's "on".
Gtown71

United States

#301798 Jun 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey G just saw your post .
how are you
I'm doing well Rose. Just not as active on topixs. It seems I've even been dead on the other one :)

Location hidden

#301800 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Foo!"
I set this for no pop ups in setting..But have to be careful where I touch

.But on my older kindle I get this floating thing from my providers. Wanting me to get a sport package when I try to closed it. IT DIWNLIADS A CONTAct or tries to...

Nit trying Nokia..just that and s o me pay bills THING

Location hidden

#301801 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Fingers are crossed my friend!
Nah, I use Mozilla Firefox,(can't stand IE,) and have the "block pop-ups" selected, but this infuriating ad seem to be embedded in the page's script or something--just as that old Mohegan Sun one seemed to be.
Go figure.
Best Milady!
Hey John..like my picture. Lol
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#301802 Jun 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you seriously trying to instruct someone about their own religion?? One to which you don't even subscribe?
The arrogance is UNBE-FREAKIN-LEAVABLE.
No, my religion and the early history.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#301803 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, you both actually are a like, demons are, you know.
No, we do not know. Please share with us your abundant knowledge of demons, piggy peggy.

Location hidden

#301804 Jun 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing well Rose. Just not as active on topixs. It seems I've even been dead on the other one :)
Dead?? Spooner was looking for you..should post..He looks in on it and will answer :)
Gtown71

United States

#301805 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Genesis 17:20--"And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation."
Unless the UN was comprised of ishmaelites, the children of ishmael had exactly NOTHING to do with the creation of the country named israel. So, again, the bible is irrelevant to the modern world.
<quoted text>
God uses what /who He wishes to carry out His wishes. He also des it in a way, that lets people believe as they will. I remember praying about finding a key, that was somewhere in my 30/40 shop. I was dressed nice, and didn't need to get dirty, but needed to find that small key quickly. I prayed for Gods help, knowing my shop was large and full of stuff. The first place I put my hand was a shelf above my head. I stuck my fingers into an open can of gear oil!!! I thought"wow -this isn't going well!!!! " I then reached to get an old rag laying on another shelf to wipe off the grease. Geuss what was under the rag??? Yes -the key, I needed to find

To the unbeliever, it could be called luck, but to me, I laughed, and thanked God for having a sense of humor, and helping me find the key so quickly :)
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#301806 Jun 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You do know there were centuries before there were Jews OR Christians, don't you??
Dense The first century AD or CE whatever you choose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,418,145
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr no love lost 20,494
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 70,940
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Into The Night 61,023
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages