Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312661 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gracie

United States

#300961 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "Having a baby can be a problem on many levels"
________
No cases of back door Peteys conceiving anything but a bowel movement.
Hi Limpy! Or should I call you Soft Serve?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#300962 Jun 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to the doc. An xray showed the stone is still there.

----------

When you have rocks in your head, they can migrate downward.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#300963 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your nonsensical nonquestion have to do with what was written in my post? Why did you bothered to respond when it only wastes time?
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD. Until then that 'child's life' is nonexistent." - Katie
Gracie

United States

#300964 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
feces for jesus asked No Relativism: "How many have you adopted??"
Gracie responded: "No Relativism can't get an erection for anyone but his mother."
_________
Evidently Gracie believes an erection is necessary for adoption.
<Wow, proabort stupidity never improves...>
ROTFLMAO!!!! It's You who didn't get the point, ya dumbass!

How many DID you adopt???
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#300965 Jun 18, 2013
"I believe before the cord is cut...it is still technically a fetus." - Katie
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#300966 Jun 18, 2013
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." -Katie
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#300967 Jun 18, 2013
"I am woman-focused rather than fetus-focused like you. I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#300968 Jun 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings John-K!
This story is a perfect example of how Mother Church punishes and blames women for misdeeds done by men. Prayers are not paychecks. Of course, pedophiles that were shuffled around were men, and because of their vestments evidently deserved protection. Meanwhile a teacher, and mother of 4(?), gets kicked to the curb - so sad, good luck, sayonara.
Lol
Greetings AJ ..and the rest of my post. Lol
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#300969 Jun 18, 2013
"There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...

(wow. just wow...)
Statler

Chicago, IL

#300970 Jun 18, 2013
---------( o o )---------
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----

"Waldorf, that Katie person says some really whacked-out stuff."

-oo0---(_)---0oo----

"No kidding, Statler. Maybe she needs a teleprompter."

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#300971 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You turned your back on Christ's Catholic Church so you could live as YOU pleased.
Now you spend your days futily trying to justify your prideful stubborness.
Problem is, you remain empty & lost and can't understand why your life seems meaningless.
Killing babies is your diversion tactic. If you can perversely believe killing defenseless babies is okay, then turning your back on your Creator can't be so bad. Right?
Misery loves company.
Good luck w/ that......
Puddles! How delightful. Responding with a personal attack as opposed to voicing your thoughts regarding the dismissed teacher and mother of four. Color me unsurprised.

(Btw, accusing me of killing babies is defamation and my relationship with God is none of your business. Please return to your basement where you belong. Bye-bye!)
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#300972 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD. Until then that 'child's life' is nonexistent." - Katie
You are such a cowardly deceiver. Put up the whole thing or none of it. Like how that refers to the physiology involved during childbirth which includes delivery, taking the first breath, and cutting cord. Until that happens and a live birth has been documented and recorded, there is no child's life. It's nonexistent.

What a puissant grade-school mentality you continue to display.

<spit>
Stunket

United States

#300973 Jun 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! How delightful. Copulate me unsurprised.
Hey Babe!
Gracie

United States

#300974 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Sex toys.
(wow. just wow...)
All you need is Mother in a nursing bra and a basement.
Gracie

United States

#300975 Jun 18, 2013
NOTICE_____

NO RELATIVISM did NOT answer the question about how many babies he adopted!!!

NO RELATIVISM~ besides being a PERVERT and a SOCIAL DEVIANT~ he is also a-------

COWARD!!!!!
Gracie

United States

#300976 Jun 18, 2013
Statler wrote:
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Waldorf, that Katie person says some really whacked-out stuff."
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"No kidding, Statler. Maybe she needs a teleprompter."
You are a flukkking STINKING-----

COWARDLY MOMMA'S BOY!!!!
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#300977 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
"There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
(wow. just wow...)
What a doofus you are... disbelieving medical scientific fact. What a good little fundie follower you are. "Welcome to the Theocratic States of America!" That's your nightly chant. Fool. You think you're going to be part of the ruling class? You're just a tool. Disposable. The Religious Right doesn't give a damn about those embryos or fetuses or you. It cares about its greed.

<spit>
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#300980 Jun 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I do NOT PERSONALLY support elective abortion. Period. Is that clear enough for your stupid ass?
I DO support the right of women to make their own PERSONAL, PRIVATE medical decisions.
I do NOT have to support the decision they make to support their RIGHT TO MAKE THAT DECISION.
I do NOT have the right to force MY personal view on anyone else. Period.
I do NOT support the kind of legislation that YOU want, which is Catholic religious in nature, that would go AGAINST other faith's religious views and beliefs.
My answer is NOT going to change no matter how often you ask it, and its not that difficult a concept to grasp.
^^^^^ blah blah blah <dodge the question> blah blah blah

My question was ; DO YOU SUPPORT ELECTIVE ABORTIVE AS CHOICE.

I didn't ask you what your "personal" opinion was on the subject. I couldn't care less what your opinion is. You're ashamed and embarrassed to admit that you support elective abortion as choice. You should be but don't think that your word games are fooling anyone.

PRO (in favor of/support)
CHOICE to kill a living, developing humans life

Whether or not you personally have an abortion IS irrelevent to the fact that you support it for other to choose.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#300982 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^^^ blah blah blah <dodge the question> blah blah blah
My question was ; DO YOU SUPPORT ELECTIVE ABORTIVE AS CHOICE.
I didn't ask you what your "personal" opinion was on the subject. I couldn't care less what your opinion is. You're ashamed and embarrassed to admit that you support elective abortion as choice. You should be but don't think that your word games are fooling anyone.
PRO (in favor of/support)
CHOICE to kill a living, developing humans life
Whether or not you personally have an abortion IS irrelevent to the fact that you support it for other to choose.
Didja go blind there, JM? Or are you just a doofus, too?

"LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:

<quoted text>
No. I do NOT PERSONALLY support elective abortion. Period. Is that clear enough for your stupid ass?"
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#300983 Jun 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I swear I have said I would not vote fir it then or now.. like 10 tines at least.
JM I unfortunately do not run the country .I woukd change many things if I did.
I woukd live to see some common ground on this subject as besides the women and babies..this effects the whole country to the point that people get violent and CEASE to see other side as human beings with luves just like theirs.
That's horrid..Imo.
I am curious to know what "common ground" can be found regarding this specific subject of abortion,in your opinion.

Not getting pregnant = No abortions? Isn't that the obvious?

I think that that this goes wayyy beyond that. It's about having respect for human life. PERIOD! Abortion supporters are selfish self -centered people. What woman could sit here and fight tooth and nail to kill their offspring because they don't want to mother that child?

These are hard core proaborts Rose, not young girls who are coerced into aborting when they are pregnant, scared and vulnerable. These are PREMEDITATED killing as choicers.

Midxle ground?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,457,747
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 5 hr Squach 1,168
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Mothra 62,299
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ize Found 71,230
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Nov 29 Madmom 70

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages