Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310999 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#298264 May 28, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
regardless of what other "variations" she may have had, the name she is using now is the one she's been using for the last few years. to call it a "former" name now clearly indicates she's using another.
which do you think it is?
I haven't been on in eons and mistakenly thought the copycat was using lalalulu. I only glanced at it briefly, hence my mistake.

I truly am never on here. Between Sandy damage and work, quite frankly, I have other priorities.
Chick Stare Decisis

Brookfield, CT

#298265 May 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
CHICKY...
Sent you a "hello".
Thanks for that. Talk to you soon!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298266 May 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Jm is Sassy as well. Now, she just posts as Sassy or some variation of Sassy.
Ok think I have it and not too bad I remembered those 2 huh..Lol
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298267 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
SassyJM is not knit and pray.
SassyJM used to be a decent PLer until she began being judgmental and condemning like the others.
You write and show your thoughts are similar to SassyJM's. I'd think you'd have a lot in common with her because you two think the same things regarding induced abortion.
Not sure if she's open-minded enough anymore to even try to be friendly with you, though.
Well a few years ago I did post to her as Sweet JM. And then Sassy JM. Came later. Got so mixed up today..

Nit sure what you mean about induce d abortion. I believe in delivering babies in emergencies..And if they are deceased..in both cases it's necessary and not far as I know done at an abortion clinic:)

I think Sweet was a nurse but that could be someone else but if she is one I am sure she is also not for carrying around dead babies in the womb.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#298268 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sweetheart, let's be clear here. You are responsible for supporting every single spontaneous abortion because you claim God did it. God destroys his own image more often when fertilized eggs fail to implant and you support it. Repent, for without it, you are guilty for supporting the death of other preborn babies' lives. I bet if you repented you'd get out of your cycle of covering that nasty up. The more you hide it, the more credit you give God for destroying his own image.
Sassy/persnickety/Knit and pray/Colorado4life/What's Her Face is hopeless. She thinks that being antichoice gives her license to be as evil-spirited and malicious as she obviously loves to be. She's one disgusting specimen, for sure.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#298269 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Actually, YOU are the closest thing to a "plant" on here, dear.

Plants don't have brain cells, either.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#298270 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good. Gosnell is permanently behind bars so he won't be killing any more women and babies. That makes me very happy.
Glad to hear it my friend! And I agree completely with your sentiments regarding "Gosnell."
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298271 May 28, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on in eons and mistakenly thought the copycat was using lalalulu. I only glanced at it briefly, hence my mistake.
I truly am never on here. Between Sandy damage and work, quite frankly, I have other priorities.
Lol there was a copycat for sure last week.

But I put my foot in it. With all those names yesterday I thought she was posting to herself..it wasn't. Oh well.at least I apologize.

As Sweet JM we got along so I feel bad unless she is in the feud with persnikety knit. But hope not

Location hidden

#298273 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Awww....a baby lover. How sweet.
""""He's perfect""" "
Thank God right? He'd probably be aborted had he not been "perfect" or wanted right?
STFU, you blowfish.

^o^

Location hidden

#298274 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw you do deserve "kissing "" will send Madams over ..lol..just reread. My post
Well, I NEVER!

FRESH!

;p

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#298275 May 28, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it my friend! And I agree completely with your sentiments regarding "Gosnell."
My daughter started working with a police department working against human trafficking. Scary stuff.

Location hidden

#298276 May 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy is not Knit. She's a totally different poster. She lives in New York. Knit lives in Nebraska but her ISP changes depending on what type of device she's typing on. Knit is currently posting as "Persnickety".
I thought they were the same person, too. Oh, well, easy mistake to make. Sassy has accused me of stuff I never did or said, so WTH, lol.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298277 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good. Gosnell is permanently behind bars so he won't be killing any more women and babies. That makes me very happy.
Invest you on that and hope he gets a great reception.
worships reality

AOL

#298278 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's been posting as Ladilulu.
yes. among others.
You're me, don't you remember???
sure thing, bigot.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298279 May 28, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I NEVER!
FRESH!
;p
Never ever. Really and you being so suave and chivalrous. Lol

Location hidden

#298280 May 28, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU are the closest thing to a "plant" on here, dear.
Plants don't have brain cells, either.
Hey, hey, hey...

That's MY houseplant you're addressing Milady!

I know she gets out of her pot and wanders around--under all sorts of different aliases--and bothers the "locals," but I believe that until my experiments have been proven to be useless by Professor Somnium, she's still my "charge."

Yes, yes, I'll ready the "shock-collars..."

Good to "see" you "La!"

:)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298281 May 28, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they were the same person, too. Oh, well, easy mistake to make. Sassy has accused me of stuff I never did or said, so WTH, lol.
Well glad I'm not alone in mistake but I posted something about her that was really about knit. Hope she gets apology. Oh well..
worships reality

AOL

#298282 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure why not..
If I had my choice it would never have become law. Fir many reasons which I have posted over and over.
Now we have it as law. Short of miraculous intervention it will remain law.
So in the meanwhile cO would love to see more graphic description of STDs..of births AND ABORTION shown to teens. They can see it on the net anyway. I would love to see them scared silly and stop this multiple hooking up. No parent. PC or PL wants that for their kids.And yes they SHOULD see what abortion does..So they Can avoid it.
Making abortion such a pivotal subject has led to fear of telling Just what it is.
And I woukd live to see far fewer yes. It's horrid that in this day and age is imo just irresponsibility. And we women should be better at it. The number is awful with all the alternatives out there.
Abortion is used in place of birth control. That's crazy. Where are tHE
PSA S. Dies PBS perform this service. Make them at night so little kids don't see them or on one of the lady channels.
Men / boys sho u l d watch them too.
Unfortunately some parents have abdicated. The politicians won't or don't do anything to make it rarer. If they try theologies a 're out in force.
The fact is abortion ends a life..it is also hard on the mother..much more so than prevention...And yes some sort of abstinence at least to the point of not seeing our kids become sex toys with their bodies.
You asked. I would do other things to make it rarer. And give some responsibility back into the equation at least!!!
you're preaching to the choir here as far as wanting to do things to make them rarer.
and i do agree that the likelihood is that roe v wade will never be overturned.
however i am talking about beliefs now, and i asked you a direct question that you still have not answered --

while you obviously oppose abortion yourself, do you or do you not believe that abortion should remain a legal option for others?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298283 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Awww....a baby lover. How sweet.
""""He's perfect""" "
Thank God right? He'd probably be aborted had he not been "perfect" or wanted right?
I had an abortion to save my life once - if you feel the need to beat me over the head for making that choice, or the choice to birth the two that I was able to gestate, out of the eight pregnancies I conceived in my life, you go right ahead - my niece was lucky enough to be able to give birth to this one, and we're all very glad of it.

You want to make it ugly??
That's your choice.

Location hidden

#298284 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter started working with a police department working against human trafficking. Scary stuff.
Scary stuff indeed!

Some television shows attempt to show us what that "world" is like.

I doubt that what they're allowed to "show" is even a fraction of the "reality..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghost Alert 1,375,232
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 58,876
Whitney Beth Raymer 2 hr concerned 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Budmo hey budmo heey 70,473
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Another Black kil... 20,204
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... 16 hr CT Tax Payer 860 1
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... Mon Teri 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages